• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:30
CEST 22:30
KST 05:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12764 users

Tribes: Ascend - FPS announced by Hi-Rez Studios. - Page 53

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 196 Next
DCRed
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland435 Posts
December 09 2011 19:18 GMT
#1041
Camping at generator in CTF provides you neat amount of kills but is hardly very exciting. I've started to play TDM more and I've found myself with people who actually know their stuff, just had 5vs5 TDM game which was one of the best games so far. Time almost ran out too before we made comeback, triple with orbital and team mates finishing the last two guys granting us victory when we had only 2 lives left.
mindjames
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Israel436 Posts
December 09 2011 19:51 GMT
#1042
I can't seem to be able to login after the game has loaded, anyone got this?
tmtx
Profile Joined April 2010
71 Posts
December 09 2011 19:53 GMT
#1043
Here, have a key: V2E00-BBA3C-44504-567A4-9D5B4
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 09 2011 19:54 GMT
#1044
On December 10 2011 04:51 Supcraft.Rez wrote:
I can't seem to be able to login after the game has loaded, anyone got this?


I'm having to install a patch that appears to have just been released. Maybe that's the issue? 0.1.602.0 from 0.1.601.0
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Charger
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2405 Posts
December 09 2011 19:56 GMT
#1045
Actually, I think my name in game is just Charger for those talking about playing this weekend. :p
It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.
mindjames
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Israel436 Posts
December 09 2011 19:58 GMT
#1046
On December 10 2011 04:54 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 04:51 Supcraft.Rez wrote:
I can't seem to be able to login after the game has loaded, anyone got this?


I'm having to install a patch that appears to have just been released. Maybe that's the issue? 0.1.602.0 from 0.1.601.0

Says I have version 0.1.602.0 and that the servers are up. I can load up the game, but when I submit my login info it freezes for a good 10 seconds (can't even move the cursor) and then says "cannot login, try later", something like that. :/
eohs
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States677 Posts
December 09 2011 20:21 GMT
#1047
just got my beta key gonna be streaming it after download :D
WELCOME TO THE PARTY
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
December 09 2011 21:17 GMT
#1048
I have a key, PM if you'd like it.
Glueburn
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States496 Posts
December 09 2011 21:34 GMT
#1049
V2C3C-C9526-D9294-43B96-910B2

Here's a beta key, thanks teamliquid for providing one for myself :D
Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself. - Miles Davis
sashkata
Profile Joined September 2008
Bulgaria3241 Posts
December 09 2011 21:35 GMT
#1050
Cool game, but I hate feeling like a scrub. *heads to youtube for basic help* lol
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-09 21:38:14
December 09 2011 21:37 GMT
#1051
Its like these influx of keys (not here, but everywhere) are negatively impacting the game. That or the reduced prices. Because every single game I join has a minimum of 3 infiltrators per team, a bunch of Doombringers spamming their minigun, and a shit ton of Raiders camping in their Generator room and dropping 4 grenades down any time anyone ever comes into their area. And that's it.

Not to mention an influx of people playing HORRENDOUSLY, not going for the objective or defending whatsoever, and when people go "yo, mind helping or just head off to TDM where you can run around killing?" they respond with the oh so clever "LOLUMADBRO? CHILL OUT BRO UR SO MAD LOL" (direct quote) I mean, what the heck happened in the past 2 days to cause this?
Silidons
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2813 Posts
December 09 2011 21:45 GMT
#1052
wow this game is very very fun! i've been highly enjoying it, mostly play TDM though, i like how it's not only TDM and there is also the need to keep the flag on your team.

my name is TLobZeN if anyone see's me feel free to add me
"God fights on the side with the best artillery." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Rotodyne
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2263 Posts
December 09 2011 21:45 GMT
#1053
On December 10 2011 06:37 Fruscainte wrote:
Its like these influx of keys (not here, but everywhere) are negatively impacting the game. That or the reduced prices. Because every single game I join has a minimum of 3 infiltrators per team, a bunch of Doombringers spamming their minigun, and a shit ton of Raiders camping in their Generator room and dropping 4 grenades down any time anyone ever comes into their area. And that's it.

Not to mention an influx of people playing HORRENDOUSLY, not going for the objective or defending whatsoever, and when people go "yo, mind helping or just head off to TDM where you can run around killing?" they respond with the oh so clever "LOLUMADBRO? CHILL OUT BRO UR SO MAD LOL" (direct quote) I mean, what the heck happened in the past 2 days to cause this?


Haha, yesterday was the first time that I actually got extremely angry about the 10 llamas on my team that would grab the flag at 10km/h then die 2 seconds later, making it impossible for our team to get a cap.
I can only play starcraft when I am shit canned. IPXZERG is a god.
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
December 09 2011 21:51 GMT
#1054
On December 10 2011 06:45 Rotodyne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 06:37 Fruscainte wrote:
Its like these influx of keys (not here, but everywhere) are negatively impacting the game. That or the reduced prices. Because every single game I join has a minimum of 3 infiltrators per team, a bunch of Doombringers spamming their minigun, and a shit ton of Raiders camping in their Generator room and dropping 4 grenades down any time anyone ever comes into their area. And that's it.

Not to mention an influx of people playing HORRENDOUSLY, not going for the objective or defending whatsoever, and when people go "yo, mind helping or just head off to TDM where you can run around killing?" they respond with the oh so clever "LOLUMADBRO? CHILL OUT BRO UR SO MAD LOL" (direct quote) I mean, what the heck happened in the past 2 days to cause this?


Haha, yesterday was the first time that I actually got extremely angry about the 10 llamas on my team that would grab the flag at 10km/h then die 2 seconds later, making it impossible for our team to get a cap.


I mean, yeah, sometimes I get slow grabs because I'm already in their base fucking them up when it is returned or we cap it, but honestly -- I don't know how people can't get 100km minimum grabs consistently =/
Wik
Profile Joined July 2010
United States125 Posts
December 09 2011 22:06 GMT
#1055
Well if this influx of keys is hurting the game, then I guess I am doing pretty good DPS.

V2279-CA146-5EEA4-23E91-89F35
V23C9-7B4C9-D7894-67B88-0857A
V2748-BB3FE-45684-7019D-9272B
Homo for Lomo
hoby2000
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States918 Posts
December 09 2011 22:12 GMT
#1056
On December 10 2011 07:06 Wik wrote:
Well if this influx of keys is hurting the game, then I guess I am doing pretty good DPS.

V2279-CA146-5EEA4-23E91-89F35
V23C9-7B4C9-D7894-67B88-0857A
V2748-BB3FE-45684-7019D-9272B


Just took the one on the bottom. Thank you very much!
A lesson without pain is meaningless for nothing can be gained without giving something in return.
Aqtinic
Profile Joined October 2010
40 Posts
December 09 2011 23:01 GMT
#1057
Still waiting for a key? I am streaming some tribes in HD right now - http://www.twitch.tv/aqtinic
fortysixandtwo
Profile Joined April 2010
United States28 Posts
December 09 2011 23:09 GMT
#1058
On December 10 2011 07:12 hoby2000 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 07:06 Wik wrote:
Well if this influx of keys is hurting the game, then I guess I am doing pretty good DPS.

V2279-CA146-5EEA4-23E91-89F35
V23C9-7B4C9-D7894-67B88-0857A
V2748-BB3FE-45684-7019D-9272B


Just took the one on the bottom. Thank you very much!



And I took the top! Thank you <33333333
Aetherial
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia917 Posts
December 10 2011 00:19 GMT
#1059
On December 10 2011 07:06 Wik wrote:
Well if this influx of keys is hurting the game, then I guess I am doing pretty good DPS.

V2279-CA146-5EEA4-23E91-89F35
V23C9-7B4C9-D7894-67B88-0857A
V2748-BB3FE-45684-7019D-9272B


And I took the middle one
DCRed
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland435 Posts
December 10 2011 00:44 GMT
#1060
On December 10 2011 06:51 Fruscainte wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 06:45 Rotodyne wrote:
On December 10 2011 06:37 Fruscainte wrote:
Its like these influx of keys (not here, but everywhere) are negatively impacting the game. That or the reduced prices. Because every single game I join has a minimum of 3 infiltrators per team, a bunch of Doombringers spamming their minigun, and a shit ton of Raiders camping in their Generator room and dropping 4 grenades down any time anyone ever comes into their area. And that's it.

Not to mention an influx of people playing HORRENDOUSLY, not going for the objective or defending whatsoever, and when people go "yo, mind helping or just head off to TDM where you can run around killing?" they respond with the oh so clever "LOLUMADBRO? CHILL OUT BRO UR SO MAD LOL" (direct quote) I mean, what the heck happened in the past 2 days to cause this?


Haha, yesterday was the first time that I actually got extremely angry about the 10 llamas on my team that would grab the flag at 10km/h then die 2 seconds later, making it impossible for our team to get a cap.


I mean, yeah, sometimes I get slow grabs because I'm already in their base fucking them up when it is returned or we cap it, but honestly -- I don't know how people can't get 100km minimum grabs consistently =/


Yeah I already changed to TDM, camping at generator isn't that fun and I got my pathfinder perks so don't need to play him anymore either. After the patch I've basically picked soldier always if I needed to start killing, only wish you could customize your loadout 'cause with other grenades and pack I probably wouldn't even use anything else than soldier.
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 196 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20558
Calm 2155
Shuttle 336
White-Ra 179
Mini 165
ZZZero.O 126
firebathero 77
soO 9
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1594
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4906
Liquid`Hasu609
Other Games
summit1g8017
Liquid`RaSZi2254
FrodaN1838
fl0m1368
B2W.Neo929
olofmeister775
RotterdaM476
crisheroes321
IndyStarCraft 237
Pyrionflax198
Livibee194
Mew2King57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick959
BasetradeTV197
StarCraft 2
angryscii 21
EmSc Tv 21
EmSc2Tv 21
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 22
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1544
• Shiphtur668
• WagamamaTV365
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 30m
Replay Cast
2h 30m
OSC
15h 30m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.