• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:45
CEST 21:45
KST 04:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12447 users

Tribes: Ascend - FPS announced by Hi-Rez Studios. - Page 51

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 196 Next
Wik
Profile Joined July 2010
United States125 Posts
December 08 2011 22:37 GMT
#1001
V2EE5-9F8F9-53EC4-71AAA-A07D8
V25A8-ED147-CACA4-EAAB6-7A28A
V27AD-E3D86-E3224-38B96-AEC2F

More...MOREEE
Homo for Lomo
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
December 08 2011 23:20 GMT
#1002
My personal opinion is that the soldier is now the new best class, over the ranger/raider

Raider for obvious reasons, nerfs on both weapons, ranger also obvious

Soldier obvious buff, but more importantly, owns the best hitscan weapon in the game (eagle pistol) - in terms of combat use. Nothing dominates the sentinel sniper still, but we are still waiting on good enough sniper players (far and few between)
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
December 08 2011 23:38 GMT
#1003
On December 09 2011 07:25 Fruscainte wrote:
[image loading]

Think I'm gettin' the hang of it.


34km/h grab and 2 caps.....

I'm calling you out llama
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-08 23:46:15
December 08 2011 23:46 GMT
#1004
On December 09 2011 08:38 sob3k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 07:25 Fruscainte wrote:
[image loading]

Think I'm gettin' the hang of it.


34km/h grab and 2 caps.....

I'm calling you out llama


I'm a very gentle soul.

That and I let my prey come to me first. :D
Bloodash
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands1384 Posts
December 08 2011 23:53 GMT
#1005
V21DB-1096B-318A4-48B8A-DBECC
V2AC4-FC265-73A74-24D99-78034
V2E4E-38D09-9A4D4-D678A-DE72F
I'll bite this hand that feeds me, and take it for my own!
Gryffes
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom763 Posts
December 09 2011 00:08 GMT
#1006
Fresh posting of my newbie PSA

www.youtube.com/gryffes - Random Gaming Videos.
LoLAdriankat
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4307 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-09 00:55:04
December 09 2011 00:52 GMT
#1007
On December 09 2011 08:20 BrTarolg wrote:
My personal opinion is that the soldier is now the new best class, over the ranger/raider

Raider for obvious reasons, nerfs on both weapons, ranger also obvious

Soldier obvious buff, but more importantly, owns the best hitscan weapon in the game (eagle pistol) - in terms of combat use. Nothing dominates the sentinel sniper still, but we are still waiting on good enough sniper players (far and few between)

Soldier being the best has nothing to do with the pistol (it's really only good for finishing off 5% hp enemies). It's that the spinfusor is so ridiculously easy to aim (as long as you have decent movement prediction) and you don't even have to direct hit/midair to two shot people, just aim for the ground near them.

Oh, and the finally fixed discjumping, so offense is incredibly easy. 180km/s grabs are only a discjump away.

They readjusted the class prices (Jug is 900, Pathfinder is 1800). I'm only 100 tokens from playing an actual flag grabbing class. So excited.
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
December 09 2011 01:10 GMT
#1008
Yeah, I'm so glad they fixed the prices. What was it before, like 15000 for every fucking class? I nearly squealed for joy when I saw the Pathfinder and Juggernaut costs. Finally some variety in games. Thank god Infiltatrator still costs a lot. Only the best and most dedicated will use that class.

Also, is Raider really that debuffed?

I was planning on picking him up eventually. EMP grenades to take out turrets/tanks? Grenade launcher? SMG for super close quarters? What else could a man want?
Thereisnosaurus
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Australia1822 Posts
December 09 2011 01:26 GMT
#1009
I just got 25000 tokens for some reason. don't tell anyone
Poisonous Sheep counter Hydras
Coriolis
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1152 Posts
December 09 2011 02:00 GMT
#1010
On December 09 2011 10:26 Thereisnosaurus wrote:
I just got 25000 tokens for some reason. don't tell anyone

They refunded any discounted classes you bought, they just finally got around to it.
Descolada in everything not TL/Starcraft
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-09 02:44:54
December 09 2011 02:39 GMT
#1011
Just got Pathfinder.

Kind of sad that I won't be able to play as defensively as I was before, but I cant pass it up. If I'm consistently breaking 220mph as Soldier, I can't wait to see how fucking boss I will be with Pathfinder. This is going to be intense.

EDIT: LOL OH MY GOD

All of my routes are like, a trillion times better now. This is just amazing. Nobodies body is ready for this.
Charger
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2405 Posts
December 09 2011 02:58 GMT
#1012
I wanna play with you noobs :p

Add me, Charger29
It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.
Wik
Profile Joined July 2010
United States125 Posts
December 09 2011 03:02 GMT
#1013
They're just pumping these things out

V2E8F-DAC69-2FE84-A118A-50B43
V2821-8DEB0-E37B4-E88A1-B5163
V28C0-0D754-EF1F4-C51AE-37EF4
Homo for Lomo
Glenstorm
Profile Joined January 2009
United States69 Posts
December 09 2011 03:11 GMT
#1014
V2045-FE759-DBC94-141AB-E1E46
V2BDF-48B0A-4A034-A7586-BE715
V2248-DC8F6-74674-6E0B8-1518D
SpectralFremen
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia386 Posts
December 09 2011 03:15 GMT
#1015
How do you redeem the keys?
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere"
Glenstorm
Profile Joined January 2009
United States69 Posts
December 09 2011 03:17 GMT
#1016
Install Hi-Command, and you'll see where to enter the key.
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
December 09 2011 03:44 GMT
#1017
How are points/XP calculated? By the way?
Razith
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada431 Posts
December 09 2011 03:55 GMT
#1018
On December 09 2011 12:44 Fruscainte wrote:
How are points/XP calculated? By the way?


I think its a combination of Winning / Losing + your total score for the round.
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-09 04:00:43
December 09 2011 04:00 GMT
#1019
On December 09 2011 12:55 Razith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 12:44 Fruscainte wrote:
How are points/XP calculated? By the way?


I think its a combination of Winning / Losing + your total score for the round.


I don't know man. Sometimes I get more XP/tokens going like 8k points in a ~7 minute game than I do when I get 22k points in a 20 minute game. It's really confusing me.
Razith
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada431 Posts
December 09 2011 04:05 GMT
#1020
On December 09 2011 13:00 Fruscainte wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 12:55 Razith wrote:
On December 09 2011 12:44 Fruscainte wrote:
How are points/XP calculated? By the way?


I think its a combination of Winning / Losing + your total score for the round.


I don't know man. Sometimes I get more XP/tokens going like 8k points in a ~7 minute game than I do when I get 22k points in a 20 minute game. It's really confusing me.


Yeah its pretty random I haven't found it consistent either. Though one thing is for sure the longer games do give a lot more points.
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 196 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1494
TKL 487
IndyStarCraft 286
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1494
TKL 487
IndyStarCraft 286
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23664
Calm 2286
Shuttle 355
Mini 168
White-Ra 142
ZZZero.O 114
firebathero 77
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc11603
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1422
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Liquid`Hasu661
MindelVK25
Other Games
summit1g6123
Liquid`RaSZi2284
fl0m1562
FrodaN1477
B2W.Neo789
olofmeister707
Khaldor493
Beastyqt346
Livibee181
crisheroes155
Pyrionflax120
Mew2King67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick799
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft 2
angryscii 19
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 29
• Adnapsc2 13
• niya90s 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki53
• blackmanpl 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1320
• Shiphtur680
• WagamamaTV317
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 15m
Replay Cast
3h 15m
OSC
16h 15m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.