• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:57
CEST 01:57
KST 08:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8358 users

Tribes: Ascend - FPS announced by Hi-Rez Studios. - Page 150

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 196 Next
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
April 23 2012 00:56 GMT
#2981
On April 23 2012 09:04 JosephAM wrote:
I'm about to buy $10 worth of gold. Anything that I should definitely unlock for pathfinder?


If you intend to play a fair bit, get a booster. VIP and boost stack so you earn XP at a much increased rate. I think I unlocked one item using gold, but found it would have been better spent on a booster pack.
TL+ Member
Rouel
Profile Joined March 2009
Sweden138 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-23 01:06:47
April 23 2012 01:01 GMT
#2982
You should get the LAR because 100k exp is a daunting grind. Thrust is great XP/gold. Unlock perks and classes with XP.

edit: on boost it depends on how much you play but the smaller boosts aren't really worth it unless you decide to play like crazy that weekend or something.
TBone-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2309 Posts
April 23 2012 04:33 GMT
#2983
The TL.net Tribes team is looking for a HOF(heavy on flag), anyone want to join the team who can do that?
Eve online FC, lover of all competition
BajaBlood
Profile Joined August 2009
United States205 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-23 05:00:07
April 23 2012 04:53 GMT
#2984
On April 23 2012 13:33 TBone- wrote:
The TL.net Tribes team is looking for a HOF(heavy on flag), anyone want to join the team who can do that?


I'd actually be interested. DMB HOF is what I primarily play, and I'd consider myself pretty decent at it. Where should I go to talk to you guys?

Edit: I go by BajaBlood on TA as well, btw
TBone-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2309 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-23 05:05:29
April 23 2012 05:04 GMT
#2985
On April 23 2012 13:53 BajaBlood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2012 13:33 TBone- wrote:
The TL.net Tribes team is looking for a HOF(heavy on flag), anyone want to join the team who can do that?


I'd actually be interested. DMB HOF is what I primarily play, and I'd consider myself pretty decent at it. Where should I go to talk to you guys?

Edit: I go by BajaBlood on TA as well, btw


Come join our teamspeak, 66.55.131.14: 9220 . We're in the channel 'community team' .
Eve online FC, lover of all competition
Tamburlaine
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada288 Posts
April 23 2012 05:14 GMT
#2986
Bah. My doombringer ass would totally be in if I wasn't set for an extended visit to the land of no internet in a couple weeks.
I like things.
jupidar
Profile Joined December 2010
United States229 Posts
April 23 2012 05:19 GMT
#2987
On April 23 2012 10:01 Rouel wrote:
You should get the LAR because 100k exp is a daunting grind. Thrust is great XP/gold. Unlock perks and classes with XP.

edit: on boost it depends on how much you play but the smaller boosts aren't really worth it unless you decide to play like crazy that weekend or something.


Actually I think shotgun is more important, tbh. It is way easier too. Yes sometimes it is better to have the LAR when chasing, but it is pretty rare and shotgun is really good for getting clutch returns and/or in standoffs.
Esoterikk
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada1256 Posts
April 23 2012 05:39 GMT
#2988
Just started this game and oh my god it's addicting. Found my favorite class has been base defense sentinel getting pretty good at sniping, one thing I am curious about is what's the deal with the pistol, is it worth purchasing the machine pistol? The main one just seems so bad.
BajaBlood
Profile Joined August 2009
United States205 Posts
April 23 2012 06:03 GMT
#2989
On April 23 2012 14:04 TBone- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2012 13:53 BajaBlood wrote:
On April 23 2012 13:33 TBone- wrote:
The TL.net Tribes team is looking for a HOF(heavy on flag), anyone want to join the team who can do that?


I'd actually be interested. DMB HOF is what I primarily play, and I'd consider myself pretty decent at it. Where should I go to talk to you guys?

Edit: I go by BajaBlood on TA as well, btw


Come join our teamspeak, 66.55.131.14: 9220 . We're in the channel 'community team' .


Sweet, thanks. I'm off to bed now, but I'll be sure to hop on the channel sometime tomorrow.
NukeD
Profile Joined October 2010
Croatia1612 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-23 14:33:43
April 23 2012 07:06 GMT
#2990
On April 23 2012 14:39 Esoterikk wrote:
Just started this game and oh my god it's addicting. Found my favorite class has been base defense sentinel getting pretty good at sniping, one thing I am curious about is what's the deal with the pistol, is it worth purchasing the machine pistol? The main one just seems so bad.


Yeah, if you intend to play sentinel a lot you should definitely get the Falcon. It is in every way better than Nova blaster. Also, remember you can try things out in practice maps. Just click on the Falcon even if it appears locked and you will spawn with it.
sorry for dem one liners
yakitate304
Profile Joined April 2009
United States655 Posts
April 23 2012 07:26 GMT
#2991
I also just started playing this game and am having a blast. I've mainly been playing Pathfinder although I got a code to unlock the Soldier's medium Spinfusor so I'm considering trying that class out as well. It's really refreshing to play a game like this after a few generations of COD and then having BF3 be unplayable after a patch about 5 months ago.
Yaki's Streaming Madness: twitch.tv/YakiSC ||| FRB Grand Tournament Organizer ||| @YakiStarCraft ||| Youtube.com/YakiStarCraft
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-23 09:31:26
April 23 2012 09:30 GMT
#2992
On April 23 2012 14:39 Esoterikk wrote:
Just started this game and oh my god it's addicting. Found my favorite class has been base defense sentinel getting pretty good at sniping, one thing I am curious about is what's the deal with the pistol, is it worth purchasing the machine pistol? The main one just seems so bad.


i think you can just try the other weapons in training mode although you don't own them. No clue if that's true, haven't tried it myself, but i read it somewhere.

/edit: oh sniped, welp, overread that one ^^
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
Vaelone
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Finland4400 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-23 12:32:32
April 23 2012 12:27 GMT
#2993
Anyone else get the glitch where you sometimes end up with no weapon equipped and only crosshair showing randomly? Dying and inventory stations do fix it but still annoying ruining one spawn.

Also thanks for the Destructoid link for Spinfusor!
pettter
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1032 Posts
April 23 2012 12:56 GMT
#2994
On April 23 2012 21:27 Vaelone wrote:
Anyone else get the glitch where you sometimes end up with no weapon equipped and only crosshair showing randomly? Dying and inventory stations do fix it but still annoying ruining one spawn.

Also thanks for the Destructoid link for Spinfusor!

Nope, never seen that one.
frd
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France164 Posts
April 23 2012 15:36 GMT
#2995
On April 23 2012 21:27 Vaelone wrote:
Anyone else get the glitch where you sometimes end up with no weapon equipped and only crosshair showing randomly? Dying and inventory stations do fix it but still annoying ruining one spawn.

Yeah, it's happened to me as well. Haven't found a solution, besides the one you've already mentionned. Not a big deal as of now, but this could be highly annoying with naked spawns enforced.
Alakabon
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada111 Posts
April 23 2012 15:41 GMT
#2996
On April 23 2012 21:27 Vaelone wrote:
Anyone else get the glitch where you sometimes end up with no weapon equipped and only crosshair showing randomly? Dying and inventory stations do fix it but still annoying ruining one spawn.

Also thanks for the Destructoid link for Spinfusor!


Yeah that happens sometimes... I can break it as a sentinel by using the jammer pack so that something else comes into my hands but I don't know that there are ''quick fixes'' for other classes.
helvete
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden276 Posts
April 23 2012 15:53 GMT
#2997
I'm 32 years old, I've played every shooter since Wolfenstein 3D, played the original Tribes game, was an avid Quake player (I even have a quake tattoo), and I must say; this is the most crazily awesome shooter I've ever had the fortune of playing. It is so good, so challenging and so refreshing that I cannot believe it actually got made in the first place. The only thing that isn't surprising or mind boggling about this game is that it was made by a tiny, largely unknown, studio. Of course it was. Small innovative upstarts are what's keeping quality gaming alive these days. I sort of wish that the large publishers and studios would just die off, and leave the creation of new games to those with vision and imagination. Yes, even blizzard. I have no faith in them any longer. Too big, too greedy.
All hail High-Rez!
syth99
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States59 Posts
April 23 2012 20:04 GMT
#2998
[image loading]

New patch preview video is up
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
April 23 2012 20:28 GMT
#2999
Ah. finally proper weapons for the Raider load-out.


https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
frd
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France164 Posts
April 23 2012 20:34 GMT
#3000
It all looks so appetizing. I might start playing Raider again, as I really hated having to rely on the MG to duel. Skins look good as well, but I'm not sure I care enough looks (esp. mine) to actually drop gold on either.
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 196 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 477
Hyun 139
Dota 2
monkeys_forever477
League of Legends
Doublelift4210
Other Games
summit1g11668
JimRising 473
ViBE250
Livibee191
KnowMe188
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick930
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 127
• Adnapsc2 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
• Scarra847
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 3m
Patches Events
15h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 3m
OSC
23h 3m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.