• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:12
CEST 23:12
KST 06:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8555 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 140

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 698 Next
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
July 13 2012 19:17 GMT
#2781
On July 14 2012 04:11 GraFx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 03:35 Xacez wrote:
I download the Space Marine Demo and played some on normal. I died within 10 minutes. Buying it.

Also, has anyone tried Worms Reloaded?


Worms is great to play with friends, less fun alone. For how cheap it is I picked up a 4 pack to give to buddies.

Well I have no friends so that is a no-go then.
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
Serelitz
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands2895 Posts
July 13 2012 19:17 GMT
#2782
Tomb Raider is a flash deal, I bought Underworld. Is Legend or any of the other recent games decent as well or should I not bother?
virpi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Germany3599 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-13 19:22:11
July 13 2012 19:19 GMT
#2783
damn it...I'm short on money, I can't buy anything this time
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
+ Show Spoiler +
Okay. So it's noodles and rice this month.


first we make expand, then we defense it.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 13 2012 19:21 GMT
#2784
Nice Tribes deal!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
YoureFired
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States822 Posts
July 13 2012 19:24 GMT
#2785
What's the status on Tribes's multiplayer? I enjoyed playing the beta but I've heard that a lot of people aren't even playing anymore
ted cruz is the zodiac killer
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
July 13 2012 19:33 GMT
#2786
On July 14 2012 03:53 Candadar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 03:44 LaNague wrote:
anno2070 would be a lot better of they didnt remove rivaling computer players completely.
(anno 2070 and 1404 only have some scripted NPCs that repeat a senseless pattern that doesnt make any sense gameplay-wise)

The older annos had real opponents and it was much more interesting, they had real trade needs based on their islands and real vulnerable points. They also had real ambitions for the same islands the player had.


Meh, you know the game industry these days. The dumbing down of everything as series moves on can be applied to most everything, unfortunately. I'll agree that older Anno games are a million times better. But I still love Anno, it's a good game in itself. Plus apparently a space expansion is coming.

Also, Dark Messiah: Might and Magic is super fucking cheap. $2.50. I don't think it's going to get any cheaper at 75% off and it's definitely one of the best games I've ever played. One of the most fun combat systems ever.

Man, you and I think alike. I love Anno and Dark Messiah even though both are under-exposed. Dark Messiah was loads of fun even if it was too easy.

I enjoyed Anno 1404 single player (never had anyone who wanted to play multiplayer with me ) and I'm tempted to get 1707. I think I'll wait a year until it gets cheaper though.

The Binding of Isaac and Sonic Generations are both amazing games. I only recommend Sonic Generations if you've played Sonic before and enjoyed it (I liked Sonic 2 as a kid) although it is very well done. The Binding of Isaac is also an absolute steal for that price. I played over 60 hours of the original and the DLC should give me another 15 hours at least. In addition, if you try it out and enjoy it, it's a great entry point into the roguelike genre.
fishbowl
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1575 Posts
July 13 2012 19:37 GMT
#2787
Ahhhh!!! Alright Steam, I'll cave. I'll buy Shogun 2.
Quenchiest
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada286 Posts
July 13 2012 19:39 GMT
#2788
On July 14 2012 04:14 DystopiaX wrote:
how does SF4 play on PC? I can hook up my xbox controller so that's not a problem just wondering if there's any weird porting issues.

Otherwise I can try and fail at learning this game on a different platform again!


There's no issues. It looks/runs better and the match loading is incredibly fast compared to the console versions.
Stimp
Profile Joined November 2010
South Africa780 Posts
July 13 2012 19:41 GMT
#2789
On July 14 2012 04:33 Durak wrote:
The Binding of Isaac is also an absolute steal for that price. I played over 60 hours of the original and the DLC should give me another 15 hours at least. In addition, if you try it out and enjoy it, it's a great entry point into the roguelike genre.


$1.24 is an absolute steal for this game. Although the normal $5 is already an absolute bargain for a brilliant game.
Don't count your apples before they've... grown
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
July 13 2012 19:42 GMT
#2790
On July 14 2012 04:39 Quenchiest wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 04:14 DystopiaX wrote:
how does SF4 play on PC? I can hook up my xbox controller so that's not a problem just wondering if there's any weird porting issues.

Otherwise I can try and fail at learning this game on a different platform again!


There's no issues. It looks/runs better and the match loading is incredibly fast compared to the console versions.

great! Now I can fail at doing quarter-circles correctly again lol

im turruble at fighting games but that doesnt stop me from trying and sucking
DannyJ
Profile Joined March 2010
United States5110 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-13 19:46:51
July 13 2012 19:44 GMT
#2791
Anno 2070 is ok. I liked 1404 WAY more, but I think it was mostly because of the era. Controlling little people collecting wheat is much more enjoyable than watching fat people eat hamburgers.

It also has really annoying extras, like half the people who bought it on steam had massive troubles even installing it (including me) and has insane DRM. Maybe they eased up on the DRM since but i doubt it.
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-13 19:58:50
July 13 2012 19:58 GMT
#2792
TotalBiscuit is starting up his usual SaleBox series for those interested.
+ Show Spoiler +
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
Grease
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States138 Posts
July 13 2012 20:00 GMT
#2793
Not worms Reloaded but the worms from Nintendo days were amazing lol.. The sound effects and what the worms said when they were dieing or killing was always funny. i am thinking about buying it for my nephew at that price
SHIT HAPPENS
Candadar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
2049 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-13 20:12:31
July 13 2012 20:10 GMT
#2794
On July 14 2012 04:24 YoureFired wrote:
What's the status on Tribes's multiplayer? I enjoyed playing the beta but I've heard that a lot of people aren't even playing anymore


I quit when they turned it into a massive korean grindfest deal a few months back and completely imbalanced the game with merging certain classes and allowing certain weapons and shit. I dont know how it is now, but they really fucked it up back when I was playing it. Maybe it's just me being reminiscent of the way early days in it, but I absolutely despise what they turned that game into compared to what it was in alpha/early closed beta.
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-13 20:15:29
July 13 2012 20:13 GMT
#2795
On July 14 2012 05:10 Candadar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 04:24 YoureFired wrote:
What's the status on Tribes's multiplayer? I enjoyed playing the beta but I've heard that a lot of people aren't even playing anymore


I quit when they turned it into a massive korean grindfest deal a few months back and completely imbalanced the game with merging certain classes and allowing certain weapons and shit. I dont know how it is now, but they really fucked it up back when I was playing it. Maybe it's just me being reminiscent of the way early days in it, but I absolutely despise what they turned that game into compared to what it was in alpha/early closed beta.

They have changed it a lot since. Things are quicker to unlock, you can upgrade your weapons by simply using them instead of buying upgrades, and there a lot of side-grade weapons.
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
Candadar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
2049 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-13 20:26:24
July 13 2012 20:23 GMT
#2796
On July 14 2012 05:13 Xacez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 05:10 Candadar wrote:
On July 14 2012 04:24 YoureFired wrote:
What's the status on Tribes's multiplayer? I enjoyed playing the beta but I've heard that a lot of people aren't even playing anymore


I quit when they turned it into a massive korean grindfest deal a few months back and completely imbalanced the game with merging certain classes and allowing certain weapons and shit. I dont know how it is now, but they really fucked it up back when I was playing it. Maybe it's just me being reminiscent of the way early days in it, but I absolutely despise what they turned that game into compared to what it was in alpha/early closed beta.

They have changed it a lot since. Things are quicker to unlock, you can upgrade your weapons by simply using them instead of buying upgrades, and there a lot of side-grade weapons.


Is the Raider still the most broken thing in the world still? GL + SMG + Scramble + EMP was without a doubt the most absolutely broken thing I've ever played. I got like 25k points max in a CTF round before that big patch, and was averaging like 40k points a match after patch even after weeks/months of not playing when I came back to give it another shot. It was just ridiculous. I know I'm kind of splitting hairs here but they really disappointed me.

I went back like a month or two ago to give it another shot and it was just hilarious. Not only has the quality of players gone down, but it just didnt FEEL like tribes anymore. At least the tribes I played back in alpha/early beta before they made all these huge changes. It felt more and more like a faster paced team fortress 2 than it did Tribes. But again, maybe I'm just reminiscent of the days of everyone being soldier/pathfinder/doombringer and the soldiers/pathfinders having huge cross-map chases and just everyone using spinfusors and shit.
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-13 22:01:14
July 13 2012 21:06 GMT
#2797
I do not know about the current state of Tribes. I just played it a bit and then left, but I like keeping myself updated on games that I used to play. FPS has never been the genre for me.
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
Terranist
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2496 Posts
July 13 2012 21:19 GMT
#2798
in for sf4. anno looks amazing too. hoping for civ5 and sins of a solar empire soon.
The Show of a Lifetime
Athos
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States2484 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-13 22:56:34
July 13 2012 22:16 GMT
#2799
Hey Guys, I bought Deus Ex Human Revolution yesterday, and when I try to launch it today nothing happens.

it just shows a brief bit of loading and then it stops. None of my other games have this problem, what can I do stop this?


Edit: Turns out the problem was outdated Nvidia drivers....


Still Steam couldn't have made it more cryptic what the problem was..
L3gendary
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1470 Posts
July 13 2012 23:17 GMT
#2800
On July 14 2012 06:19 Terranist wrote:
in for sf4. anno looks amazing too. hoping for civ5 and sins of a solar empire soon.


civ5 is already 50% off but you might as well wait till the end of the sale just in case. However, i doubt it'll drop lower than that. Maybe there will be a combo with the expansion.
Watching Jaedong play purifies my eyes. -Coach Ju Hoon
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O107
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason140
BRAT_OK 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1041
ZZZero.O 107
Hyun 45
Bale 22
League of Legends
Doublelift3615
JimRising 464
Counter-Strike
Fnx 885
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5892
Other Games
summit1g8599
FrodaN3241
B2W.Neo637
ToD287
KnowMe244
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1499
BasetradeTV270
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• musti20045 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• blackmanpl 14
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1369
• Shiphtur215
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 48m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.