• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:54
CEST 14:54
KST 21:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9052 users

Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim - Page 30

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 586 Next
ChinaWhite
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom239 Posts
June 08 2011 17:47 GMT
#581
^^ Has to be PC, mods wont be able to fix the console version
Kimaker
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2131 Posts
June 08 2011 17:50 GMT
#582
On the topic of level scaling, feeling more powerful in old areas was one of the highlights of Morrowind. You felt like you'd actually accomplished something. Killing your first guard in Morrwind was HUGE. Oblivion, you could do it level one.

I hate the idea of the environment scaling to your level, makes it all so unrealistic.
Entusman #54 (-_-) ||"Gold is for the Mistress-Silver for the Maid-Copper for the craftsman cunning in his trade. "Good!" said the Baron, sitting in his hall, But Iron — Cold Iron — is master of them all|| "Optimism is Cowardice."- Oswald Spengler
ChinaWhite
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom239 Posts
June 08 2011 17:52 GMT
#583
Yeah, I remember trying to rob the haalu vaults in vivec at a low level and getting destroyed! The sense of satisfaction when I could finally sneak in, pick the locks, lock the guards back out, and then teleport away was amazing.....
Logo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States7542 Posts
June 08 2011 17:53 GMT
#584
On June 09 2011 02:50 Kimaker wrote:
On the topic of level scaling, feeling more powerful in old areas was one of the highlights of Morrowind. You felt like you'd actually accomplished something. Killing your first guard in Morrwind was HUGE. Oblivion, you could do it level one.

I hate the idea of the environment scaling to your level, makes it all so unrealistic.


Some scaling is good, especially for a game as big as TES where there's way more content than levels. They just need to do it less uniformly and with some restrictions so certain things aren't doable at level 1.
Logo
tooleman
Profile Joined April 2011
United States20 Posts
June 08 2011 17:54 GMT
#585
On June 09 2011 02:47 ChinaWhite wrote:
^^ Has to be PC, mods wont be able to fix the console version


That's another thing I don't quite understand. What exactly do the mods do for the game? I played oblivion and morrowind on the console so I am quite oblivious.
LeBroom
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany67 Posts
June 08 2011 17:55 GMT
#586
RPGs developed for Consoles usually have a really bad interface/inventory and things like that and of course they don't use nearly the potential the pc would have.
Look at Dragon Age, which was delevoped for PC and was really bad on consoles = Great Game! Sadly the casual-console market is where the money comes from, so most of the developers doesn't care about the PC market
Polis
Profile Joined January 2005
Poland1292 Posts
June 08 2011 17:56 GMT
#587
On June 09 2011 02:50 Kimaker wrote:
On the topic of level scaling, feeling more powerful in old areas was one of the highlights of Morrowind. You felt like you'd actually accomplished something. Killing your first guard in Morrwind was HUGE. Oblivion, you could do it level one.

I hate the idea of the environment scaling to your level, makes it all so unrealistic.


There is no crpg game that did it better then Gothic, nothing like being dropped to the prison mining colony surrounded by magic barrier, and being punched as a welcome, and it gets even better in the new camp but I will not get into spoiling it.
ChinaWhite
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom239 Posts
June 08 2011 17:57 GMT
#588
On June 09 2011 02:54 tooleman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 02:47 ChinaWhite wrote:
^^ Has to be PC, mods wont be able to fix the console version


That's another thing I don't quite understand. What exactly do the mods do for the game? I played oblivion and morrowind on the console so I am quite oblivious.


I suppose it depends on your taste, if you weren't disappointed by Oblivion having previously played Morrowind (I dont know if the console version was different) it's likely it wont matter too much to you.

Mods will often add new content, but more importantly they can alter game mechanics to make things more challenging / interesting compared to vanilla.
tooleman
Profile Joined April 2011
United States20 Posts
June 08 2011 18:00 GMT
#589
On June 09 2011 02:57 ChinaWhite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 02:54 tooleman wrote:
On June 09 2011 02:47 ChinaWhite wrote:
^^ Has to be PC, mods wont be able to fix the console version


That's another thing I don't quite understand. What exactly do the mods do for the game? I played oblivion and morrowind on the console so I am quite oblivious.


I suppose it depends on your taste, if you weren't disappointed by Oblivion having previously played Morrowind (I dont know if the console version was different) it's likely it wont matter too much to you.

Mods will often add new content, but more importantly they can alter game mechanics to make things more challenging / interesting compared to vanilla.


Fair enough. Thanks a lot for your time. From what I have gathered the game will probably look better on the PC and will be cheaper, so I will most likely buy it for that. Thanks again.
ChinaWhite
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom239 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-08 18:02:09
June 08 2011 18:01 GMT
#590
On June 09 2011 03:00 tooleman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 02:57 ChinaWhite wrote:
On June 09 2011 02:54 tooleman wrote:
On June 09 2011 02:47 ChinaWhite wrote:
^^ Has to be PC, mods wont be able to fix the console version


That's another thing I don't quite understand. What exactly do the mods do for the game? I played oblivion and morrowind on the console so I am quite oblivious.


I suppose it depends on your taste, if you weren't disappointed by Oblivion having previously played Morrowind (I dont know if the console version was different) it's likely it wont matter too much to you.

Mods will often add new content, but more importantly they can alter game mechanics to make things more challenging / interesting compared to vanilla.


Fair enough. Thanks a lot for your time. From what I have gathered the game will probably look better on the PC and will be cheaper, so I will most likely buy it for that. Thanks again.


No worries - you might also find it's fun to play around with mods after you finish the game the first time, they can add some replay value!
Jswizzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States791 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-08 18:03:43
June 08 2011 18:02 GMT
#591
On June 09 2011 02:45 tooleman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 02:05 LeBroom wrote:
omg the game is dead! they said they are developing skyrim for consoles completly and only port it to the pc. So have fun with DX9, bad textures and a Console Menu/Gamplay/Controls

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/306184/news/video-interview-the-elder-scrolls-skyrim/


Sorry but what does this mean? I have traditionally only played games on console but sc2 brought me into the PC gaming world. I plan on buying a nice PC this summer, probably alienware, so I'm not sure what to buy skyrim for? 360 or PC, any help?

Well the one thing I would suggest is that you don't buy alienware. I know you may not feel comfortable with PC's enough to build one but you should look into it. The amount of money you save is well worth it and honestly I built my first computer at the age of 14. If you can install windows and you know how to insert a ram cartridge into a motherboard that's half the work right there. It's no more challenging then say changing oil in a car.

As for what to get Skyrim for if Skyrim supports mods, user made content, than the PC version will be a better deal.

DX is direct X it is the graphic instructions for games that run on 360 and PC. Dx 9 is the version that 360 supports PC is on 11 which has vast improvements in things like bump mapping and tessellation.
I always try to give a sensitive, reasoned answer. This is usually awkward, time consuming and pointless.
Oneoldfogie
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom61 Posts
June 08 2011 18:05 GMT
#592
On June 09 2011 03:02 Jswizzy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 02:45 tooleman wrote:
On June 09 2011 02:05 LeBroom wrote:
omg the game is dead! they said they are developing skyrim for consoles completly and only port it to the pc. So have fun with DX9, bad textures and a Console Menu/Gamplay/Controls

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/306184/news/video-interview-the-elder-scrolls-skyrim/


Sorry but what does this mean? I have traditionally only played games on console but sc2 brought me into the PC gaming world. I plan on buying a nice PC this summer, probably alienware, so I'm not sure what to buy skyrim for? 360 or PC, any help?

Well the one thing I would suggest is that you don't buy alienware. I know you may not feel comfortable with PC's enough to build one but you should look into it. The amount of money you save is well worth it and honestly I was built my first computer at the age of 14. If you can install windows and you know how to insert a ram cartridge into a motherboard that's half the work right there. It's no more challenging then say changing oil in a car.

As for what to get Skyrim for if Skyrim supports mods, user made content, than the PC version will be a better deal.

DX is direct X it is the graphic instructions for games that run on 360 and PC. Dx 9 is the version that 360 supports PC is on 11 which has vast improvements in things like bump mapping and tessellation.


I would mirror this, more so the Alienware part though. I bought one and it is really cool and all, but they are really over priced.
tooleman
Profile Joined April 2011
United States20 Posts
June 08 2011 18:05 GMT
#593
On June 09 2011 03:02 Jswizzy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 02:45 tooleman wrote:
On June 09 2011 02:05 LeBroom wrote:
omg the game is dead! they said they are developing skyrim for consoles completly and only port it to the pc. So have fun with DX9, bad textures and a Console Menu/Gamplay/Controls

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/306184/news/video-interview-the-elder-scrolls-skyrim/


Sorry but what does this mean? I have traditionally only played games on console but sc2 brought me into the PC gaming world. I plan on buying a nice PC this summer, probably alienware, so I'm not sure what to buy skyrim for? 360 or PC, any help?

Well the one thing I would suggest is that you don't buy alienware. I know you may not feel comfortable with PC's enough to build one but you should look into it. The amount of money you save is well worth it and honestly I built my first computer at the age of 14. If you can install windows and you know how to insert a ram cartridge into a motherboard that's half the work right there. It's no more challenging then say changing oil in a car.

As for what to get Skyrim for if Skyrim supports mods, user made content, than the PC version will be a better deal.

DX is direct X it is the graphic instructions for games that run on 360 and PC. Dx 9 is the version that 360 supports PC is on 11 which has vast improvements in things like bump mapping and tessellation.


Thanks! I will look into that as well. I appreciate the help.
Kimaker
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2131 Posts
June 08 2011 18:06 GMT
#594
On June 09 2011 02:53 Logo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 02:50 Kimaker wrote:
On the topic of level scaling, feeling more powerful in old areas was one of the highlights of Morrowind. You felt like you'd actually accomplished something. Killing your first guard in Morrwind was HUGE. Oblivion, you could do it level one.

I hate the idea of the environment scaling to your level, makes it all so unrealistic.


Some scaling is good, especially for a game as big as TES where there's way more content than levels. They just need to do it less uniformly and with some restrictions so certain things aren't doable at level 1.

Agree to disagree. I was always going back to Balmora or the Bittercoast in Morrowind regardless of the fact that the areas were "easy" now. Just clever game design that kept the places relevant, or areas within those zones that were designed for higher levels. I'd rather see that than a universal level scaling system in place. It says there was more effort put in.
Entusman #54 (-_-) ||"Gold is for the Mistress-Silver for the Maid-Copper for the craftsman cunning in his trade. "Good!" said the Baron, sitting in his hall, But Iron — Cold Iron — is master of them all|| "Optimism is Cowardice."- Oswald Spengler
Bibdy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States3481 Posts
June 08 2011 18:08 GMT
#595
On June 09 2011 03:02 Jswizzy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 02:45 tooleman wrote:
On June 09 2011 02:05 LeBroom wrote:
omg the game is dead! they said they are developing skyrim for consoles completly and only port it to the pc. So have fun with DX9, bad textures and a Console Menu/Gamplay/Controls

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/306184/news/video-interview-the-elder-scrolls-skyrim/


Sorry but what does this mean? I have traditionally only played games on console but sc2 brought me into the PC gaming world. I plan on buying a nice PC this summer, probably alienware, so I'm not sure what to buy skyrim for? 360 or PC, any help?

Well the one thing I would suggest is that you don't buy alienware. I know you may not feel comfortable with PC's enough to build one but you should look into it. The amount of money you save is well worth it and honestly I built my first computer at the age of 14. If you can install windows and you know how to insert a ram cartridge into a motherboard that's half the work right there. It's no more challenging then say changing oil in a car.

As for what to get Skyrim for if Skyrim supports mods, user made content, than the PC version will be a better deal.

DX is direct X it is the graphic instructions for games that run on 360 and PC. Dx 9 is the version that 360 supports PC is on 11 which has vast improvements in things like bump mapping and tessellation.


Hah, yeah. 90% of building your own computer is stuff you learned at the age of 1; fitting square objects into square holes.
garlicface
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada4196 Posts
June 08 2011 18:13 GMT
#596
On June 09 2011 03:08 Bibdy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 03:02 Jswizzy wrote:
On June 09 2011 02:45 tooleman wrote:
On June 09 2011 02:05 LeBroom wrote:
omg the game is dead! they said they are developing skyrim for consoles completly and only port it to the pc. So have fun with DX9, bad textures and a Console Menu/Gamplay/Controls

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/306184/news/video-interview-the-elder-scrolls-skyrim/


Sorry but what does this mean? I have traditionally only played games on console but sc2 brought me into the PC gaming world. I plan on buying a nice PC this summer, probably alienware, so I'm not sure what to buy skyrim for? 360 or PC, any help?

Well the one thing I would suggest is that you don't buy alienware. I know you may not feel comfortable with PC's enough to build one but you should look into it. The amount of money you save is well worth it and honestly I built my first computer at the age of 14. If you can install windows and you know how to insert a ram cartridge into a motherboard that's half the work right there. It's no more challenging then say changing oil in a car.

As for what to get Skyrim for if Skyrim supports mods, user made content, than the PC version will be a better deal.

DX is direct X it is the graphic instructions for games that run on 360 and PC. Dx 9 is the version that 360 supports PC is on 11 which has vast improvements in things like bump mapping and tessellation.


Hah, yeah. 90% of building your own computer is stuff you learned at the age of 1; fitting square objects into square holes.

Exactly. It's fun and easy. Definitely nothing to get scared about. Shopping for your parts is probably the hardest thing to do.

As for the level-scaling issue, I know it sucks to have to rely on mods, but I'm certain there will be mods that allow level-scaling to the player's taste, or no level-scaling at all.
#TeamBuLba
crabz
Profile Joined May 2011
227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-08 18:16:17
June 08 2011 18:15 GMT
#597
reading all posts reminded me how great morrowind was, still remember first time i entered house of talvanni and they had no stairs so u had to use levitate to get to it, same with vivek and the temple above it. Hoped skyrim will come back to the roots but everything points we will see next simplified sand box for 13 y/o kids with adhd.
True_Spike
Profile Joined July 2004
Poland3434 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-08 18:55:50
June 08 2011 18:54 GMT
#598
On June 09 2011 02:36 ChinaWhite wrote:
^^ This reminds me of the other main thing that really really really gets on my nerves with newer releases - the lack of mutally exclusive quests / factions.

If the Dark brotherhood hates the thieves guild, I should not be able to to become grandmaster of both (unless i do something clever to manipulate the situation).

The trend seems to be 'players must be able to access all content in one play through'

Same applies to being able to max all skills, it just continues to remove interesting choices.

Morrowind got it right, New Vegas to some extent too.


The Witcher 2 did it better than any game I've ever seen. An entire Act (meaning setting, dialogs, characters, quests, overarching plot) differs upon your choice and every little action seems to affect the surrounding world. Most reviewers failed to mention that and criticised the game for being "short" (that is ~30 hours long for a plot-driven game). It seems it doesn't matter how the content works, as long as there's lots of it people seem to be happy - which I find surprising.
ChinaWhite
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom239 Posts
June 08 2011 19:17 GMT
#599
On June 09 2011 03:54 True_Spike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 02:36 ChinaWhite wrote:
^^ This reminds me of the other main thing that really really really gets on my nerves with newer releases - the lack of mutally exclusive quests / factions.

If the Dark brotherhood hates the thieves guild, I should not be able to to become grandmaster of both (unless i do something clever to manipulate the situation).

The trend seems to be 'players must be able to access all content in one play through'

Same applies to being able to max all skills, it just continues to remove interesting choices.

Morrowind got it right, New Vegas to some extent too.


The Witcher 2 did it better than any game I've ever seen. An entire Act (meaning setting, dialogs, characters, quests, overarching plot) differs upon your choice and every little action seems to affect the surrounding world. Most reviewers failed to mention that and criticised the game for being "short" (that is ~30 hours long for a plot-driven game). It seems it doesn't matter how the content works, as long as there's lots of it people seem to be happy - which I find surprising.


I've not played the Witcher 2 yet (waiting on new comp), but I have heard it does this well and it's a massive shame some reviewers fail to realise this is the reason for it being a little shorter.

Witcher is also the only recent game I've played with a setting / lore to rival morrowind, but I guess that's not suprising given the depth of its source material.
Bibdy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States3481 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-08 19:43:08
June 08 2011 19:41 GMT
#600
On June 09 2011 03:54 True_Spike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 02:36 ChinaWhite wrote:
^^ This reminds me of the other main thing that really really really gets on my nerves with newer releases - the lack of mutally exclusive quests / factions.

If the Dark brotherhood hates the thieves guild, I should not be able to to become grandmaster of both (unless i do something clever to manipulate the situation).

The trend seems to be 'players must be able to access all content in one play through'

Same applies to being able to max all skills, it just continues to remove interesting choices.

Morrowind got it right, New Vegas to some extent too.


The Witcher 2 did it better than any game I've ever seen. An entire Act (meaning setting, dialogs, characters, quests, overarching plot) differs upon your choice and every little action seems to affect the surrounding world. Most reviewers failed to mention that and criticised the game for being "short" (that is ~30 hours long for a plot-driven game). It seems it doesn't matter how the content works, as long as there's lots of it people seem to be happy - which I find surprising.


People heavily criticised DAO for 'only' being a 50-60 hour long game, compared to BG2 being an (apparently) easy 120 hour game. They seemed to expect to get the same amount of content in a fully-voice-acted 3D game as you'd get in an almost dead-silent 2D game, which is just laughable at best.

There are also a lot of people that just don't want replayability. They want to see everything in one playthrough, and they want to spend 100+ hours on it. I think they're idiots, and developers trying to cater to them are ruining the overall quality of games, but sadly, they seem to have the loudest voice.
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 586 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1403
WardiTV692
OGKoka 242
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko407
OGKoka 264
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8908
Bisu 3725
FanTaSy 3119
Shuttle 2020
Jaedong 1864
EffOrt 1392
Horang2 666
BeSt 606
actioN 538
Larva 319
[ Show more ]
Mini 203
Zeus 127
soO 113
Dewaltoss 109
Mind 87
Stork 77
Snow 77
Barracks 74
Sea.KH 53
Mong 45
ToSsGirL 42
hero 37
Yoon 37
sorry 35
Killer 33
Bale 29
Sexy 29
JYJ 24
Free 21
Shinee 20
Aegong 19
scan(afreeca) 19
Shine 17
zelot 17
HiyA 16
yabsab 11
Sacsri 8
Noble 7
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3995
qojqva1274
Dendi963
XaKoH 536
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
x6flipin461
Other Games
singsing2654
olofmeister1015
hiko757
B2W.Neo679
Livibee655
crisheroes334
Pyrionflax232
XBOCT220
dupreeh79
QueenE14
Liquid`VortiX4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick606
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2097
• Nemesis882
Other Games
• WagamamaTV176
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 6m
Replay Cast
10h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 6m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
22h 6m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.