• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:22
CEST 16:22
KST 23:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon104
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6499 users

Mass Effect 3 - Page 53

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 179 Next
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-02 11:18:39
March 02 2012 11:18 GMT
#1041
On March 02 2012 17:09 iKill[ShocK] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2012 03:59 Klive5ive wrote:
On March 01 2012 03:03 Iyerbeth wrote:
So some pretty huge news for UK gamers:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/17210489

Game says it will not stock EA title Mass Effect 3


Game has apologised to customers on its Facebook page but does not give a reason for not being able to supply Mass Effect 3.

"We're contacting you with news that, unfortunately we are not in a position to supply you with your copy of Mass Effect 3," said a statement.

"As dedicated gamers, we know how disappointing this will be for you, and we apologise sincerely for the inconvenience that this will cause."

Game customers who have pre-ordered the title will be given £5 in loyalty card reward points.

The high street chain has refused to comment on reports that other EA games could be affected from next month.

Interesting enough the news tonight has the answer. Game are in massive financial trouble and EA refused to give them better margins.


can't you guys just get it on steam? or amazon?


Well the big issue was that Game had used their marketshare to get exclusivity on the N7 pack pre order bonuses so they had a lot of pre orders, but now with the news they screwed up you can get it from loads of places.

Also ME3 won't ever be on Steam.
♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
snotboogie
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia3550 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-02 11:33:26
March 02 2012 11:33 GMT
#1042
There’s no penalty for mixing Paragon and Renegade: In Mass Effect 2, if you wanted to get the hardest Charm options, you had to play an almost completely Paragon character. We intended many of those Charms to be fun Easter eggs, but many players felt like they had to play pure Paragon to avoid being penalized by the loss of a dialog option. In Mass Effect 3, your Reputation score determines both Charm and Intimidate options, and that score is determined by adding your Paragon and Renegade scores together. You’re still rewarded for being a completionist player and doing as much content as you can, but you can do it as a Paragon or Renegade player without penalty.



YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLY

Source: http://blog.bioware.com/2012/03/01/reputation-in-mass-effect-3/
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
March 02 2012 12:05 GMT
#1043
On March 02 2012 20:33 snotboogie wrote:
Show nested quote +
There’s no penalty for mixing Paragon and Renegade: In Mass Effect 2, if you wanted to get the hardest Charm options, you had to play an almost completely Paragon character. We intended many of those Charms to be fun Easter eggs, but many players felt like they had to play pure Paragon to avoid being penalized by the loss of a dialog option. In Mass Effect 3, your Reputation score determines both Charm and Intimidate options, and that score is determined by adding your Paragon and Renegade scores together. You’re still rewarded for being a completionist player and doing as much content as you can, but you can do it as a Paragon or Renegade player without penalty.



YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLY

Source: http://blog.bioware.com/2012/03/01/reputation-in-mass-effect-3/


Well, at least we know what Reputation is like now, I was really confused when I first heard about it.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
procyonlotor
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy473 Posts
March 02 2012 12:17 GMT
#1044
I am thrilled to hear this. Finally, I can play the game the way I want to instead of having to make forced choices.
seiferoth10
Profile Joined May 2010
3362 Posts
March 02 2012 12:27 GMT
#1045
I finally gave the multiplayer a shot today, and... god it is addictive. Even though there's only two missions, I still find myself glued to my computer for hours.
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
March 02 2012 15:17 GMT
#1046
WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Downloading the Digital Deluxe edition right now, it's after 10 AM! Anyone know a way to unlock games early on Origin if they are preloaded?
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
Klive5ive
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom6056 Posts
March 02 2012 16:17 GMT
#1047
On March 02 2012 17:09 iKill[ShocK] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2012 03:59 Klive5ive wrote:
On March 01 2012 03:03 Iyerbeth wrote:
So some pretty huge news for UK gamers:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/17210489

Game says it will not stock EA title Mass Effect 3


Game has apologised to customers on its Facebook page but does not give a reason for not being able to supply Mass Effect 3.

"We're contacting you with news that, unfortunately we are not in a position to supply you with your copy of Mass Effect 3," said a statement.

"As dedicated gamers, we know how disappointing this will be for you, and we apologise sincerely for the inconvenience that this will cause."

Game customers who have pre-ordered the title will be given £5 in loyalty card reward points.

The high street chain has refused to comment on reports that other EA games could be affected from next month.

Interesting enough the news tonight has the answer. Game are in massive financial trouble and EA refused to give them better margins.

can't you guys just get it on steam? or amazon?

I got mine from Amazon yeah. I would never buy it from game anyway, stupid company.

On March 02 2012 21:17 procyonlotor wrote:
I am thrilled to hear this. Finally, I can play the game the way I want to instead of having to make forced choices.

On the downside though unlocking different dialogue was the main reason for me playing the game more than once.
Having a good and bad char and seeing how they achieve things in different ways is quite interesting.
Don't hate the player - Hate the game
ApocAlypsE007
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Israel1007 Posts
March 02 2012 18:02 GMT
#1048

If isn't for origin I would just scream: SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!
I'm playing the game, the one that will take me to my end, i'm waiting for the rain, TO WASH-- WHO I AM!!!
leecx
Profile Joined September 2010
Singapore41 Posts
March 02 2012 18:51 GMT
#1049
oh my holy three legged camel look at all the youtube comments on that launch trailer mentioning ejaculation. I wouldn't phrase it that way but I really can't say I don't feel the same way :D :D :D.

The endings of the last 2 games gave me MAJOR nerd chills, this one looks to exceed all expectations.

Also, (GIANT STAR BATTLE WITH THE DESTINY ASCENSION GOOD THING I SAVED IT) :D.
no u
Big Mike Polaski
Profile Joined February 2012
United States17 Posts
March 02 2012 18:55 GMT
#1050
Was that a thrasher maw taking down a reaper? very nice!
Hulkamania will NEVER die
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
March 02 2012 18:56 GMT
#1051
On March 03 2012 03:51 leecx wrote:
oh my holy three legged camel look at all the youtube comments on that launch trailer mentioning ejaculation. I wouldn't phrase it that way but I really can't say I don't feel the same way :D :D :D.

The endings of the last 2 games gave me MAJOR nerd chills, this one looks to exceed all expectations.

Also, + Show Spoiler +
(GIANT STAR BATTLE WITH THE DESTINY ASCENSION GOOD THING I SAVED IT) :D.


Should probably spoiler that last comment.

But yeah, the trailer looks so good!
♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
March 02 2012 19:01 GMT
#1052
God damn it. I finished Mass Effect 2 with a save in which I let the old asshat council die.

I really want the old Council back just so I don't have to deal with the new human led asshole council (Captain Anderson excluded) in Mass Effect 3.
ragnorr
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark6097 Posts
March 02 2012 19:04 GMT
#1053
On March 03 2012 04:01 dukethegold wrote:
God damn it. I finished Mass Effect 2 with a save in which I let the old asshat council die.

I really want the old Council back just so I don't have to deal with the new human led asshole council (Captain Anderson excluded) in Mass Effect 3.

Theres saves on the net with every posible outcome, just choose one of thoes
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
March 02 2012 19:07 GMT
#1054
On March 03 2012 04:01 dukethegold wrote:
God damn it. I finished Mass Effect 2 with a save in which I let the old asshat council die.

I really want the old Council back just so I don't have to deal with the new human led asshole council (Captain Anderson excluded) in Mass Effect 3.

Gibbed's mass effect save editor (revision 25) or http://www.masseffect2saves.com/
Or replay both games again trololololo...
Your choice.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
PizzaParty
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada169 Posts
March 02 2012 20:55 GMT
#1055
On March 03 2012 04:07 Latham wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 04:01 dukethegold wrote:
God damn it. I finished Mass Effect 2 with a save in which I let the old asshat council die.

I really want the old Council back just so I don't have to deal with the new human led asshole council (Captain Anderson excluded) in Mass Effect 3.

Gibbed's mass effect save editor (revision 25) or http://www.masseffect2saves.com/
Or replay both games again trololololo...
Your choice.


I had ME2 for ps3 but now I have a good PC and I want to buy ME3 for pc. Even if I do not have ME2 installed, will ME3 be able to read a save file from ME2 ? Thank you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojMkw6lZ-PY
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
March 02 2012 21:02 GMT
#1056
On March 03 2012 04:07 Latham wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 04:01 dukethegold wrote:
God damn it. I finished Mass Effect 2 with a save in which I let the old asshat council die.

I really want the old Council back just so I don't have to deal with the new human led asshole council (Captain Anderson excluded) in Mass Effect 3.

Gibbed's mass effect save editor (revision 25) or http://www.masseffect2saves.com/
Or replay both games again trololololo...
Your choice.


Pewww! Now I don't have to replay Mass Effect 2 again just to keep the old council

The new human asshat Council didn't even bother to given an audience to Shepard.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-02 21:08:13
March 02 2012 21:04 GMT
#1057
On March 03 2012 05:55 PizzaParty wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 04:07 Latham wrote:
On March 03 2012 04:01 dukethegold wrote:
God damn it. I finished Mass Effect 2 with a save in which I let the old asshat council die.

I really want the old Council back just so I don't have to deal with the new human led asshole council (Captain Anderson excluded) in Mass Effect 3.

Gibbed's mass effect save editor (revision 25) or http://www.masseffect2saves.com/
Or replay both games again trololololo...
Your choice.


I had ME2 for ps3 but now I have a good PC and I want to buy ME3 for pc. Even if I do not have ME2 installed, will ME3 be able to read a save file from ME2 ? Thank you.


Yes, it will. You only need a save file, not the previous game(s) to import into ME3.
AFAIK you can't import your ME2 (ps3) save to ME3 (PC), but if you download a save file from that site linked above, it will work.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
CrazyBirdman
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany3509 Posts
March 02 2012 21:07 GMT
#1058
Holy shit, I did not think they would be able to top the ME2 launch trailer but they did.
Now I'm convinced that ME3 will top ME2. At the moment I'm so stupidly pumped for this game.
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
March 03 2012 00:40 GMT
#1059
So is there any way to launch ME3 from Origin and somehow bypass the whole time server thing?
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
March 03 2012 02:59 GMT
#1060
On March 03 2012 09:40 Praetorial wrote:
So is there any way to launch ME3 from Origin and somehow bypass the whole time server thing?


Anyone?
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 969
WardiTV808
OGKoka 259
Rex141
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 259
Rex 141
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2784
Shuttle 1668
EffOrt 838
BeSt 638
Light 403
Mini 366
firebathero 356
ZerO 277
ggaemo 269
Stork 264
[ Show more ]
Rush 177
Barracks 120
Shine 89
Zeus 80
Sea.KH 67
Killer 59
Hyun 42
Yoon 40
sorry 36
Shinee 30
ToSsGirL 29
Sexy 28
Mong 27
Aegong 26
Terrorterran 25
Bale 20
soO 17
HiyA 16
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
yabsab 9
zelot 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
qojqva3643
Dendi1932
BananaSlamJamma311
LuMiX1
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes463
Other Games
singsing2247
olofmeister1621
hiko1044
B2W.Neo846
Lowko348
Pyrionflax230
Sick195
Liquid`VortiX190
ArmadaUGS105
Mew2King47
ZerO(Twitch)12
Liquid`RaSZi4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream542
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH295
• mYiSmile15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2309
• Nemesis1825
• TFBlade476
Other Games
• WagamamaTV269
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 38m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.