• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:54
CEST 10:54
KST 17:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8200 users

Mass Effect 3 - Page 127

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 179 Next
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
March 22 2012 16:09 GMT
#2521
On March 23 2012 00:47 mastergriggy wrote:
Anyone know anything new about possible dlc? I know Omega is on it's way.


Would be nice.
Retaking Omega could make for an interessing DLC. :o
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
HejaBVB
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany125 Posts
March 22 2012 16:14 GMT
#2522
It's amazing until the last 5 minutes.


Especially the Sidequests where all you do is fight your way through endless waves of enemies to terminals, defend them and fight more enemies... /yawn
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
March 22 2012 16:16 GMT
#2523
...you can't honestly say that you thought the game was bad up until the very end, can you? I mean... really? How? -.-
dcsoda
Profile Joined June 2011
United States583 Posts
March 22 2012 16:39 GMT
#2524
On March 23 2012 01:14 HejaBVB wrote:
Show nested quote +
It's amazing until the last 5 minutes.


Especially the Sidequests where all you do is fight your way through endless waves of enemies to terminals, defend them and fight more enemies... /yawn


You must not like many games.
SolaR-
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
United States2686 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-22 16:42:34
March 22 2012 16:41 GMT
#2525
I certainly thought it was a lot worse than the first two. In the first two I thought I was exploring many worlds on my own, especially in the first one. The third one lacked in dialogue and it lacked in environments. The environments were so linear and constricted. Moreover, the environments all looked the same.
dcsoda
Profile Joined June 2011
United States583 Posts
March 22 2012 16:47 GMT
#2526
On March 23 2012 01:41 SolaR- wrote:
I certainly thought it was a lot worse than the first two. In the first two I thought I was exploring many worlds on my own, especially in the first one. The third one lacked in dialogue and it lacked in environments. The environments were so linear and constricted. Moreover, the environments all looked the same.


I played ME1 pretty recently and I have to disagree. There was no value to exploring the planets in the first one as there was nothing important to be gained not even some good items. And there was the same small bunker/base on every planet!

Which environments looked the same to you in ME3?
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
March 22 2012 16:48 GMT
#2527
Ok so if Shepard was indoctrinated like I think he was then here's what I think should have happened;

The choices represent Shepard's internal battle. The Child should have had a more convincing argument, and then you should be given the choice to control the reapers or destroy them, the Child convinces you that there are severe consequences to the latter option. If you choose to try and control them, you walk up to the blue bit and plunge your hands in, only to realise that it's a lie and you have doomed the galaxy to destruction and the continuation of the cycle. You spent all that time telling the Illusive Man he was indoctrinated and then the Child convinces you that he was right all along. I like this better because it all comes down to the player; it's real life indoctrination. You know all about how people are indoctrinated by the reapers but when it comes to it it's a difficult decision to know whether or not it's happening to your Shepard. It'd be the final, perfect test for the player, they've proven they can shoot their way through the reapers now to prove that they can make the right decision. If you choose to try and control them, Shepard realises his horrific mistake, you see all your crew and the races of the galaxy in the battle taking their last stand, and Shepard dies.
I'd also have prefered it if they could work all the decisions you make in the games into that. I don't know how.

Personally I always assumed Shepard would die and that seems right to me. But this is just how I would have had it, given the option. Sigh. The past two days since I've beat the game I keep thinking about firing up Me2, finishing the Femshep campaign I never had time to, then doing it through ME3 but knowing the ending is just heartbreaking.
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-22 16:50:54
March 22 2012 16:48 GMT
#2528
On March 23 2012 01:16 HaXXspetten wrote:
...you can't honestly say that you thought the game was bad up until the very end, can you? I mean... really? How? -.-


I didn't really like it. There were almost no sidequests. I don't count the garbage walking next to someone on the citadel and overhearing them say something, then in the middle of a main mission encountering the item they need. In no way to do you need to go out of your way to find the item. You'll find them through the main story. The sidequests were some of the worst I've encountered... ever for an RPG, not just Mass Effect. To top it off, for a game that supposedly gives you a lot of choices, the game was retardedly linear. There wasn't anything else to do.


On March 23 2012 01:48 The KY wrote:
Ok so if Shepard was indoctrinated like I think he was then here's what I think should have happened;

The choices represent Shepard's internal battle. The Child should have had a more convincing argument, and then you should be given the choice to control the reapers or destroy them, the Child convinces you that there are severe consequences to the latter option. If you choose to try and control them, you walk up to the blue bit and plunge your hands in, only to realise that it's a lie and you have doomed the galaxy to destruction and the continuation of the cycle. You spent all that time telling the Illusive Man he was indoctrinated and then the Child convinces you that he was right all along. I like this better because it all comes down to the player; it's real life indoctrination. You know all about how people are indoctrinated by the reapers but when it comes to it it's a difficult decision to know whether or not it's happening to your Shepard. It'd be the final, perfect test for the player, they've proven they can shoot their way through the reapers now to prove that they can make the right decision. If you choose to try and control them, Shepard realises his horrific mistake, you see all your crew and the races of the galaxy in the battle taking their last stand, and Shepard dies.
I'd also have prefered it if they could work all the decisions you make in the games into that. I don't know how.

Personally I always assumed Shepard would die and that seems right to me. But this is just how I would have had it, given the option. Sigh. The past two days since I've beat the game I keep thinking about firing up Me2, finishing the Femshep campaign I never had time to, then doing it through ME3 but knowing the ending is just heartbreaking.


The problem with this is that there's no reason the reapers would let him get to that area in the first place and have the option to destroy them in the first place. The entire reasoning behind the argument hinges on that not actually being what happened, but all a hallucination. Why would the reapers have a "if we fail to indoctrinate you, here's a big ass 'kill us' switch"?
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-22 16:54:51
March 22 2012 16:51 GMT
#2529
I'm really having trouble playing this game. The fighting and controls are terrible and there's way too much of it. There's like no tactics involved in the fighting. I liked Deus Ex: HR much better because you had some options although it was just as much a corridor shooter.

Maybe I was just bored when I managed to finish ME 2 or then the story was just a bit better in it, or maybe both.I remember I liked doing a few of those missions. Now they got ride of the mining, which was like slow death over and over, but that's about it. The dialogue option thing seems useless to me, because most of the time they lead to the same pieces of dialogue a short while after or are simply the same argument worded differently. Also the Renegade and wtf-was-it-again timed mouse click options to slap an annoying bitch if you happen to pay attention to it at the right time seems silly. I can keep the people waiting for hours for my response in the dialogue screen but I have to beat the shit out of someone in a 5 second window.

This "boy" plotline feels also so, so old. It's like they aren't allowed to come up with something of their own. It's of no help that I have no attachment to the Mass Effect characters. Shepard is such a boring lead character what so ever.
Internal battle? all I can think of is Neon Genesis Evangelion, where the lead character was 12.

That said I'll probably come back to it sometime in the future. Maybe it all picks up-

https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-22 16:58:26
March 22 2012 16:52 GMT
#2530
On March 23 2012 01:48 FabledIntegral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2012 01:16 HaXXspetten wrote:
...you can't honestly say that you thought the game was bad up until the very end, can you? I mean... really? How? -.-


I didn't really like it. There were almost no sidequests. I don't count the garbage walking next to someone on the citadel and overhearing them say something, then in the middle of a main mission encountering the item they need. In no way to do you need to go out of your way to find the item. You'll find them through the main story. The sidequests were some of the worst I've encountered... ever for an RPG, not just Mass Effect. To top it off, for a game that supposedly gives you a lot of choices, the game was retardedly linear. There wasn't anything else to do.

So are you considering all of the missions which are
(a) not story missions ("Priority") but
(b) reintroduce old squadmates and build background (I think many of these were "N7", but there were others)
as side missions or main story missions?

Because if you consider those side missions then I highly disagree on repetitiveness, boringness, and uselessness... Yes there were fetch quests and "copy paste" bonus missions as well but the previous games had the same, or even worse/more copy paste so it doesn't even cross my mind.

Edit:
The problem with this is that there's no reason the reapers would let him get to that area in the first place and have the option to destroy them in the first place. The entire reasoning behind the argument hinges on that not actually being what happened, but all a hallucination. Why would the reapers have a "if we fail to indoctrinate you, here's a big ass 'kill us' switch"?

The theory itself states that that "switch" doesn't actually kill the reapers. At all. That hasn't happened, if you believe it. It's more of a "if you press this after all we've tried to do otherwise then fine you broke free of indoctrination grats". Then you wake up, Earth is still under siege and we have no idea what's happening, the Crucible hasn't fired, the Reapers are still there, you're just not indoctrinated or being indoctrinated any more. The point of giving you that option at all is every step of the way they convince you you're still under control, you still have the choices, but they steer you toward making the one that benefits them (succumbing, choosing Blue or Green). This is how the theory goes at least.
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
March 22 2012 16:53 GMT
#2531
On March 23 2012 01:48 FabledIntegral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2012 01:16 HaXXspetten wrote:
...you can't honestly say that you thought the game was bad up until the very end, can you? I mean... really? How? -.-


I didn't really like it. There were almost no sidequests. I don't count the garbage walking next to someone on the citadel and overhearing them say something, then in the middle of a main mission encountering the item they need. In no way to do you need to go out of your way to find the item. You'll find them through the main story. The sidequests were some of the worst I've encountered... ever for an RPG, not just Mass Effect. To top it off, for a game that supposedly gives you a lot of choices, the game was retardedly linear. There wasn't anything else to do.


Show nested quote +
On March 23 2012 01:48 The KY wrote:
Ok so if Shepard was indoctrinated like I think he was then here's what I think should have happened;

The choices represent Shepard's internal battle. The Child should have had a more convincing argument, and then you should be given the choice to control the reapers or destroy them, the Child convinces you that there are severe consequences to the latter option. If you choose to try and control them, you walk up to the blue bit and plunge your hands in, only to realise that it's a lie and you have doomed the galaxy to destruction and the continuation of the cycle. You spent all that time telling the Illusive Man he was indoctrinated and then the Child convinces you that he was right all along. I like this better because it all comes down to the player; it's real life indoctrination. You know all about how people are indoctrinated by the reapers but when it comes to it it's a difficult decision to know whether or not it's happening to your Shepard. It'd be the final, perfect test for the player, they've proven they can shoot their way through the reapers now to prove that they can make the right decision. If you choose to try and control them, Shepard realises his horrific mistake, you see all your crew and the races of the galaxy in the battle taking their last stand, and Shepard dies.
I'd also have prefered it if they could work all the decisions you make in the games into that. I don't know how.

Personally I always assumed Shepard would die and that seems right to me. But this is just how I would have had it, given the option. Sigh. The past two days since I've beat the game I keep thinking about firing up Me2, finishing the Femshep campaign I never had time to, then doing it through ME3 but knowing the ending is just heartbreaking.


The problem with this is that there's no reason the reapers would let him get to that area in the first place and have the option to destroy them in the first place. The entire reasoning behind the argument hinges on that not actually being what happened, but all a hallucination. Why would the reapers have a "if we fail to indoctrinate you, here's a big ass 'kill us' switch"?


I suppose the point would be that there isn't really an option to control them, there's just the Crucible but Shepard's hallucinations try to convince him that destroying the reapers could cause more harm than good. Which is a lie. I mean, the indoctrination codex even mentions ghostly figures seen by the victims. The Child certainly qualifies.
gullberg
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Sweden1301 Posts
March 22 2012 17:00 GMT
#2532
On March 23 2012 01:16 HaXXspetten wrote:
...you can't honestly say that you thought the game was bad up until the very end, can you? I mean... really? How? -.-

rofl disregarding the ending it's still the weakest game of the trilogy.
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
March 22 2012 17:02 GMT
#2533
On March 23 2012 01:52 Duka08 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2012 01:48 FabledIntegral wrote:
On March 23 2012 01:16 HaXXspetten wrote:
...you can't honestly say that you thought the game was bad up until the very end, can you? I mean... really? How? -.-


I didn't really like it. There were almost no sidequests. I don't count the garbage walking next to someone on the citadel and overhearing them say something, then in the middle of a main mission encountering the item they need. In no way to do you need to go out of your way to find the item. You'll find them through the main story. The sidequests were some of the worst I've encountered... ever for an RPG, not just Mass Effect. To top it off, for a game that supposedly gives you a lot of choices, the game was retardedly linear. There wasn't anything else to do.

So are you considering all of the missions which are
(a) not story missions ("Priority") but
(b) reintroduce old squadmates and build background (I think many of these were "N7", but there were others)
as side missions or main story missions?

Because if you consider those side missions then I highly disagree on repetitiveness, boringness, and uselessness... Yes there were fetch quests and "copy paste" bonus missions as well but the previous games had the same, or even worse/more copy paste so it doesn't even cross my mind.

Edit:
Show nested quote +
The problem with this is that there's no reason the reapers would let him get to that area in the first place and have the option to destroy them in the first place. The entire reasoning behind the argument hinges on that not actually being what happened, but all a hallucination. Why would the reapers have a "if we fail to indoctrinate you, here's a big ass 'kill us' switch"?

The theory itself states that that "switch" doesn't actually kill the reapers. At all. That hasn't happened, if you believe it. It's more of a "if you press this after all we've tried to do otherwise then fine you broke free of indoctrination grats". Then you wake up, Earth is still under siege and we have no idea what's happening, the Crucible hasn't fired, the Reapers are still there, you're just not indoctrinated or being indoctrinated any more. The point of giving you that option at all is every step of the way they convince you you're still under control, you still have the choices, but they steer you toward making the one that benefits them (succumbing, choosing Blue or Green). This is how the theory goes at least.


The theory states that none of it has happened whatsoever, that Shepard basically passed out and it was all a dream/hallucination. But it wasn't actually a dream, per se, since it wasn't random, but the Reapers were actually fighting to get into his head, or something like that. They were indoctrinating him, and based on what happened in the following scenes, the indoctrination was either successful or not. Regardless of what you choose, none of it actually happened. Shepard never made it onto the citadel in the first place.
SKC
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil18828 Posts
March 22 2012 17:05 GMT
#2534
On March 23 2012 01:47 dcsoda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2012 01:41 SolaR- wrote:
I certainly thought it was a lot worse than the first two. In the first two I thought I was exploring many worlds on my own, especially in the first one. The third one lacked in dialogue and it lacked in environments. The environments were so linear and constricted. Moreover, the environments all looked the same.


I played ME1 pretty recently and I have to disagree. There was no value to exploring the planets in the first one as there was nothing important to be gained not even some good items. And there was the same small bunker/base on every planet!

Which environments looked the same to you in ME3?


I don't think that's what he means. In ME1, you had a lot of freedom to move around in the map, diferent paths to take and sidequests you could do just by taking a side path in the middle of a mission. Plus planets ussually had a city, a zone without combat to move around, talk to people, take sidequests and the usual stuff. ME2 made the missions a lot more linear, but kept the "cities" and ME3 I think made the missions even more linear and also completelly removed every other zone you can freely walk around besides the Citadel and the Normandy. You don't even talk to people to get sidequests, you hear them talking to someone else and it pops up in your Journal. You also always had some choice on where to go. Which teammate do you want to get first? Which planet are you going to search first? And after you did a few of those the main storyline continued. In ME3 the priority missions are very linear.

Also, the character development in ME2 was a lot better, but that was kind of expected. The loyalty sidequests were great and it put a lot more emphasys on your crew, while ME3 focus on the global aspects, Krogan vs Salarian or Geth vs Quarian for example. It does that quite well, but it's just less than the big amount of dialogue you could get in the previous game.

For me, the series always improved in some aspects while kept getting worse in others, so which game you liked the most is obviously dependant on how much you value said aspects. I felt ME2 definatelly had a better balance and character development, ME3 is just too linear, but it's hard to compare ME1 and ME2, both the improvements and the downfalls are too big.
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
March 22 2012 17:19 GMT
#2535
On March 23 2012 02:00 gullberg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2012 01:16 HaXXspetten wrote:
...you can't honestly say that you thought the game was bad up until the very end, can you? I mean... really? How? -.-

rofl disregarding the ending it's still the weakest game of the trilogy.

I wasn't asking whether it was better than the other two, just the overall quality of the third one itself
dcsoda
Profile Joined June 2011
United States583 Posts
March 22 2012 17:22 GMT
#2536
On March 23 2012 02:19 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2012 02:00 gullberg wrote:
On March 23 2012 01:16 HaXXspetten wrote:
...you can't honestly say that you thought the game was bad up until the very end, can you? I mean... really? How? -.-

rofl disregarding the ending it's still the weakest game of the trilogy.

I wasn't asking whether it was better than the other two, just the overall quality of the third one itself


Everyone I know personally that has played it has loved it, myself included. It culminates every interesting storyline from the first two games, the combat is much improved and the pacing is fantastic. I stayed offline almost entirely until I finished it and the amount of vitriol and hate is mystifying to me.
True_Spike
Profile Joined July 2004
Poland3434 Posts
March 22 2012 18:11 GMT
#2537
[image loading]
MaV_gGSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada1345 Posts
March 22 2012 18:13 GMT
#2538
I finished it today. Did the ending suck for anyone else?
Life's good :D
SolaR-
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
United States2686 Posts
March 22 2012 18:26 GMT
#2539
On March 23 2012 02:05 SKC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2012 01:47 dcsoda wrote:
On March 23 2012 01:41 SolaR- wrote:
I certainly thought it was a lot worse than the first two. In the first two I thought I was exploring many worlds on my own, especially in the first one. The third one lacked in dialogue and it lacked in environments. The environments were so linear and constricted. Moreover, the environments all looked the same.


I played ME1 pretty recently and I have to disagree. There was no value to exploring the planets in the first one as there was nothing important to be gained not even some good items. And there was the same small bunker/base on every planet!

Which environments looked the same to you in ME3?


I don't think that's what he means. In ME1, you had a lot of freedom to move around in the map, diferent paths to take and sidequests you could do just by taking a side path in the middle of a mission. Plus planets ussually had a city, a zone without combat to move around, talk to people, take sidequests and the usual stuff. ME2 made the missions a lot more linear, but kept the "cities" and ME3 I think made the missions even more linear and also completelly removed every other zone you can freely walk around besides the Citadel and the Normandy. You don't even talk to people to get sidequests, you hear them talking to someone else and it pops up in your Journal. You also always had some choice on where to go. Which teammate do you want to get first? Which planet are you going to search first? And after you did a few of those the main storyline continued. In ME3 the priority missions are very linear.

Also, the character development in ME2 was a lot better, but that was kind of expected. The loyalty sidequests were great and it put a lot more emphasys on your crew, while ME3 focus on the global aspects, Krogan vs Salarian or Geth vs Quarian for example. It does that quite well, but it's just less than the big amount of dialogue you could get in the previous game.

For me, the series always improved in some aspects while kept getting worse in others, so which game you liked the most is obviously dependant on how much you value said aspects. I felt ME2 definatelly had a better balance and character development, ME3 is just too linear, but it's hard to compare ME1 and ME2, both the improvements and the downfalls are too big.


I was going to respond, but you summed up my thoughts quite nicely SKC.
Crushinator
Profile Joined August 2011
Netherlands2138 Posts
March 22 2012 18:28 GMT
#2540
On March 23 2012 03:13 MaV_gGSC wrote:
I finished it today. Did the ending suck for anyone else?


No, everyone else liked it.
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1181
GuemChi 631
Hyun 494
firebathero 416
BeSt 328
Leta 216
Soma 192
Mong 147
Hyuk 139
Shine 99
[ Show more ]
PianO 63
Hm[arnc] 57
910 49
sSak 47
Bale 24
ZergMaN 23
yabsab 21
HiyA 19
Shinee 18
Noble 13
Sharp 5
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1273
shoxiejesuss785
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King344
Other Games
summit1g8582
gofns5025
ceh9634
JimRising 439
KnowMe137
Trikslyr32
Pyrionflax2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick445
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos794
• Stunt418
Other Games
• Shiphtur431
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 6m
Patches Events
7h 6m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.