• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:43
CEST 07:43
KST 14:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7927 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 404

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 402 403 404 405 Next
Lost My Will To Live
Profile Joined October 2014
Botswana601 Posts
December 14 2015 15:42 GMT
#8061
On December 13 2015 19:41 aRyuujin wrote:
haven't played in a really long time, but i'll have time to burn during winter break. Is it worth restarting for reboot?

well I started after a friend convinced me... IGN is dioneo

Depends on whether or not you want the experience. If you're playin with a guild or some friends it's pretty fun, especially if you're a fan of the anti-pay to win element of reboot.
I am who you think I am
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
December 14 2015 17:39 GMT
#8062
Just wanted to thank everyone who advised me to make an Aran.

Basically, I took everyone's advice in alliance chat and made an Aran. I only used crap gear that I picked up while grinding and leveled to 120 in 4 hours? I forgot. It was so fast I didn't even stop to ask for a guild invite. But yea. I think I will ask for an invite on my Aran (xusam0) but leave guild on my Mihile (xusam1) to make space.

But seriously Aran is super OP. I probably spent $2k on my dark knight with hp washing and probably an additional $3k on just cubes back in 2011 and the level 120 aran with crap equips already does more damage than my level 200 dk from back in 2011. Has anyone else had the same ridiculously OP experience since starting to play again?

Also since I have a Razer Nostromo from some other game I was playing, I just macro'd all the Aran's button mashing into one button that I hold down continuously so no carpel tunnel issues lol.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Lost My Will To Live
Profile Joined October 2014
Botswana601 Posts
December 14 2015 23:50 GMT
#8063
Not just you. I definitely recall myself having better gear on Demethos. Now I have like 30% main stat and I still hit like a truck. I'm pretty sure everyone else feels the same way too.

Think a lot of it had to do with the skill revamp, the numbers changes, etc.
I am who you think I am
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
December 15 2015 20:15 GMT
#8064
I'm not sure if you guys are playing on reboot, but you get a free 1% damage per two levels on the reboot server. Not sure if that would be enough to cause the damage discrepancy you guys are noticing
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
lalib
Profile Joined December 2010
United States58 Posts
December 17 2015 21:56 GMT
#8065
So you can now buy stamps from Henesys potion shop for 7m, ez 3 line.
I ♥ Day[J]!
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-29 04:22:58
December 28 2015 15:18 GMT
#8066
I saw an ad on Facebook for MS Reboot and felt that nostalgia creeping in, so I had to check out this thread. I'm pleasantly surprised to see that you guys are active! Makes me want to return. I've been wondering what everyone's been up to!

edit: Made a character, IGN is TLError404. Add me!
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
January 05 2016 12:49 GMT
#8067
I would like to play again! IGN is Abenson
.Aar
Profile Joined September 2010
2177 Posts
January 13 2016 07:40 GMT
#8068
Having a bitch of a time trying to access gMS from Korea. If I see one more basilmarket thread filled with "BUT UR IN KOREA Y NOT PLAY KMS" I'm going to choke someone to death..
now run into the setting sun, and suffer, but don't mess up your hair.
.Aar
Profile Joined September 2010
2177 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-27 20:41:32
January 27 2016 18:44 GMT
#8069
I'd finally gotten back to the US and started downloading the client (ugh, I miss you so much Korea speeds), so when I woke up this morning eager to FINALLY get started again.. boom, maintenance for another hour. And when it ended? I'd forgotten my PIC!

Anyway, we here. IGN: Tomczyk

EDIT: Guild full
now run into the setting sun, and suffer, but don't mess up your hair.
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
January 28 2016 05:00 GMT
#8070
Looks like people have been inactive all of the sudden. Try applying to our alt guild, Strugglers. Neos is an officer in that guild, and I've seen him on a lot.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
lxginverse
Profile Joined May 2008
Monaco1506 Posts
February 12 2016 06:56 GMT
#8071
im thinking of trying this game again, is the reboot guild still active?
fromis_9 enjoyer
.Aar
Profile Joined September 2010
2177 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-21 04:10:52
February 13 2016 12:13 GMT
#8072
On February 12 2016 15:56 lxginverse wrote:
im thinking of trying this game again, is the reboot guild still active?


Doesn't seem like it :x last I checked nobody in the secondary guild was on and I think ditto for the other one.

EDIT (20 February) - 27/30 members in the guild are still question marks, confirmed
now run into the setting sun, and suffer, but don't mess up your hair.
AssyrianKing
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia2121 Posts
February 29 2016 00:36 GMT
#8073
Does anybody know about a Maplestory private server which is starting from version 0.01 ?
John 15:13
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
March 04 2016 14:26 GMT
#8074
Are any of you guys going to be playing Ascendancy? I tried to hop on TS to ask about it, but seems like TS has been replaced by Discord
Go big, or go home!
Lost My Will To Live
Profile Joined October 2014
Botswana601 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-04-01 02:09:19
March 04 2016 14:55 GMT
#8075
On March 04 2016 23:26 Tarias wrote:
Are any of you guys going to be playing Ascendancy? I tried to hop on TS to ask about it, but seems like TS has been replaced by Discord

Yes to Ascendancy.
I am who you think I am
.Aar
Profile Joined September 2010
2177 Posts
August 13 2016 00:42 GMT
#8076
Anyone still around? People in the discord says nobody there plays anymore.. welp Reboot Cleric - TzuyuDesu.

The fuck is up with the new Zakum? I got it down to ~35% in no time, then it took like thirty minutes to knock off another 5% before I just gave up.
now run into the setting sun, and suffer, but don't mess up your hair.
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
August 13 2016 00:47 GMT
#8077
Didn't realize we migrated to discord. I stopped using TS so I haven't been in the MS channels for a long time. I might check out the discord
Administrator
Lost My Will To Live
Profile Joined October 2014
Botswana601 Posts
August 18 2016 16:15 GMT
#8078
On August 13 2016 09:42 .Aar wrote:
Anyone still around? People in the discord says nobody there plays anymore.. welp Reboot Cleric - TzuyuDesu.

The fuck is up with the new Zakum? I got it down to ~35% in no time, then it took like thirty minutes to knock off another 5% before I just gave up.

Yeah, we played when Reboot came out. Then it became a struggle, so we all quit.
I am who you think I am
Elvex
Profile Joined August 2010
United States191 Posts
February 17 2017 23:54 GMT
#8079
terriblegear the god

[image loading]
AssyrianKing
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia2121 Posts
June 12 2017 01:21 GMT
#8080
I miss this game
But I know that once I turn on the game I will be disappointed with how much it has changed
John 15:13
Prev 1 402 403 404 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2021
Snow 172
910 42
Bale 29
Noble 17
ZergMaN 13
Icarus 7
sorry 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
Fuzer 23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox720
C9.Mang0176
Mew2King39
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1193
WinterStarcraft623
Other Games
summit1g8229
JimRising 632
PiGStarcraft296
ArmadaUGS145
Sick132
Maynarde127
RuFF_SC288
Livibee70
ViBE56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick587
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream166
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2231
League of Legends
• Lourlo1258
• Rush1136
• Stunt453
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 17m
OSC
7h 17m
Stellar Fest
7h 17m
OSC
18h 17m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.