• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:54
CEST 12:54
KST 19:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7526 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 403

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 401 402 403 404 405 Next
yookstah
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia655 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-03 22:36:20
December 03 2015 22:35 GMT
#8041
haven't played in 6 years or so. Rolled a phantom

I heard auto level up is based on what ur wearing now? I'm still wearing starter stuff at lvl 28 phant and I have like 10 billion luk LOL
"I'm saying that you are all the time aggressive. I say to you choose situations to be aggressive and not aggressive. I'm talking it" - Cooller
yookstah
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia655 Posts
December 04 2015 07:14 GMT
#8042
http://i.imgur.com/rwsWw5B.jpg

It's not like I wanted to play anyway. sheesh golems are gonna be so packed
"I'm saying that you are all the time aggressive. I say to you choose situations to be aggressive and not aggressive. I'm talking it" - Cooller
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
December 04 2015 07:16 GMT
#8043
yeah new server is super full
hard to do anything
:)
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
December 04 2015 16:05 GMT
#8044
If you know for sure that what you make is what you want to play, make sure to take advantage of the burning santa event to level up 3x per level up. Only works on one character per world, and works until 150. I think you can start that event in the mid 30s. Math it out well so that you'll hit 152 to save yourself 2 levels.
Lost My Will To Live
Profile Joined October 2014
Botswana601 Posts
December 04 2015 16:05 GMT
#8045
Only thing that's the same as really old MS is that the lag in Reboot is just as bad as it was in Scania. They dumbed down training so much. Used to get like 10% an hour on a good day. Now I can get like 10 levels in an hour.

Nexon pls.
I am who you think I am
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
December 04 2015 19:11 GMT
#8046
I rolled a Phantom, sent a request to join the guild as well (I think). 3 levels per levelup OP.
Go big, or go home!
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
December 04 2015 20:05 GMT
#8047
On December 05 2015 01:05 Lost My Will To Live wrote:
Only thing that's the same as really old MS is that the lag in Reboot is just as bad as it was in Scania. They dumbed down training so much. Used to get like 10% an hour on a good day. Now I can get like 10 levels in an hour.

Nexon pls.

At least you can play. If i sell things in the store or pick up a rune I get disconnected and a crash shortly afterwards.
IceHism
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1903 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-04 22:41:42
December 04 2015 22:40 GMT
#8048
Ign is icehism. I decided to make a wild hunter since I haven't played that class yet. I'll send a request towards the guild when I can get on.

I kind of enjoy the fact that the town areas are so crowded. Pretty nostalgic.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
December 05 2015 06:11 GMT
#8049
uh we're temporarily maxed at 20 people, we'll expand it ASAP
[TLMS] REBOOT
Nazza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1654 Posts
December 05 2015 09:17 GMT
#8050
Not sure if bugged or if they are just making up for the downtime, but every time I level, I'm gaining 3 levels at a time...

Weird, but not complaining lol. Went from 45 to 60 within the hour
No one ever remembers second place, eh? eh? GIVE ME COMMAND
.Aar
Profile Joined September 2010
2177 Posts
December 05 2015 23:56 GMT
#8051
Oh man reading your posts is getting me hyped.

I'm probably going to spend half of my time in January in a Korean PC방 anyway, maybe..

Eh. Lag'll probably be insane. I'll just satisfy myself with researching what's changed and deciding on classes, I guess..
now run into the setting sun, and suffer, but don't mess up your hair.
JonsaBoy
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Denmark457 Posts
December 06 2015 01:37 GMT
#8052
[image loading]

Black cube time
TLMS
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
December 06 2015 04:36 GMT
#8053
lol what the hell, 11 stars?

i left for way too long....
There is no one like you in the universe.
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
December 06 2015 04:56 GMT
#8054
shouldnt you save cubes for fafnir
or are cubes easy enough to get that it doesnt matter
:)
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-06 21:22:23
December 06 2015 21:18 GMT
#8055
There is a transfer hammer now. You can transfer potentials to items within 10 levels of eachother
[image loading]

My best item so far. I really wasted my potential scrolls because I didn't know what I was doing lol
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
Stancel
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Singapore15360 Posts
December 06 2015 21:41 GMT
#8056
I'm playing on SEA so things might be slightly different, but where in god's name are my favorite snowshoes? El Nath doesn't sell them anymore and sites like Hidden-Street helpfully provide '-' as the vendor.
ffxiv enjoyer
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
December 11 2015 23:30 GMT
#8057
This reboot server makes me want to play again. But I'm not sure if I have enough time to play this game haha. For some reason I still feel like it will be pay to win except I'll just be paying with my time instead of money. Sad. But I can't believe there are still so many of you guys still playing MS. Makes me want to play again haha.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Frazzlehoon
Profile Joined July 2008
United States3455 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-12 00:01:29
December 11 2015 23:59 GMT
#8058
On December 12 2015 08:30 xusam wrote:
This reboot server makes me want to play again. But I'm not sure if I have enough time to play this game haha. For some reason I still feel like it will be pay to win except I'll just be paying with my time instead of money. Sad. But I can't believe there are still so many of you guys still playing MS. Makes me want to play again haha.


The new experience curve, Burning event (3 levels for every level from 33-150), Theme Dungeons, and Maple Guide makes leveling REALLY fast. I haven't played in like 10 years and it took me about 3/4 days to get to ~120. Also, in the Reboot server, there's no funding/trading, so you have to find your equips/upgrades yourself. Go for it! :D
Diaresta
Profile Joined February 2012
United States597 Posts
December 12 2015 01:31 GMT
#8059
Just started playing Reboot after taking a break for a couple of years. Leaving IGN for guild

IGN: Pooolarity
@Diaresta Huk//Jaedong//Taeja ★EGTL★ ♥Stephano♥ | "Agent 3154, welcome back."
aRyuujin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5049 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-13 12:15:00
December 13 2015 10:41 GMT
#8060
haven't played in a really long time, but i'll have time to burn during winter break. Is it worth restarting for reboot?

well I started after a friend convinced me... IGN is dioneo
can i get my estro logo back pls
Prev 1 401 402 403 404 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings32
CranKy Ducklings SOOP13
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2724
Bisu 1107
Jaedong 697
Horang2 657
Hyuk 487
BeSt 471
actioN 277
Light 257
firebathero 238
Zeus 206
[ Show more ]
Stork 169
Leta 140
EffOrt 126
Sexy 107
Soma 98
Last 97
ZerO 84
Soulkey 84
Pusan 67
Rush 58
Killer 46
ggaemo 43
Mong 39
Mind 36
Aegong 33
Shinee 33
soO 30
hero 30
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 21
Terrorterran 19
sorry 17
PianO 16
Sharp 15
Mini 15
Yoon 12
NaDa 11
Free 10
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 7
Shine 3
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Fuzer 110
League of Legends
Reynor50
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1467
shoxiejesuss758
x6flipin204
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2132
crisheroes451
Other Games
gofns34890
singsing1840
XBOCT307
DeMusliM186
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS99
QueenE47
B2W.Neo26
ZerO(Twitch)11
Liquid`LucifroN1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream312
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• LUISG 34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2276
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 6m
Stellar Fest
2h 6m
OSC
13h 6m
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 23h
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.