• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:26
CEST 13:26
KST 20:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7739 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 323

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 321 322 323 324 325 405 Next
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
February 01 2012 20:53 GMT
#6441
If you guys need a paladin for cwk I can always log in, just send me a message on teamspeak, I'll probably be in the EVE channel somewhere.
Go big, or go home!
honed
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada482 Posts
February 01 2012 21:29 GMT
#6442
this maintenance is insane
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
February 01 2012 21:44 GMT
#6443
CWK gonna be a real joke. Like each one of us is easily 2-3x stronger than when we last did it
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-01 21:56:56
February 01 2012 21:56 GMT
#6444
cwk bosses have 100x hp as before, i think around 10b hp each now
I like to ninja stuffs.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
February 01 2012 22:02 GMT
#6445
On February 02 2012 06:56 xusam wrote:
cwk bosses have 100x hp as before, i think around 10b hp each now

stop trolling us
in other news, how are you friend =)
[TLMS] REBOOT
Maekchu
Profile Joined February 2011
140 Posts
February 01 2012 22:31 GMT
#6446
Just out of curiosity, because I kinda need a MMO-grinding game while waiting for D3.

Have they changed the way PQ works? Or do you still have to channel surf? I remember channel surfing was the thing that really made me quit Maplestory a long time ago, since I just found it a waste of time trying to get lucky to get into a PQ.

Also, how is the state of the EU servers? Are they up-to-date?

Also, how about bots/hackers etc. Have they started to address these issues as well, or are those just as big an issue as always (especially on the EU servers)?
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
February 01 2012 22:42 GMT
#6447
You just about neeeeever have to wait for a PQ on deme. Place is empty and PQ's aren't what they used to be, 10% per KPQ which took like ~hour was amazing lol. Not anymore :D
Dota 3hard5me
Etchy
Profile Joined March 2011
United States17 Posts
February 01 2012 22:55 GMT
#6448
On February 02 2012 07:31 Maekchu wrote:
Just out of curiosity, because I kinda need a MMO-grinding game while waiting for D3.

Have they changed the way PQ works? Or do you still have to channel surf? I remember channel surfing was the thing that really made me quit Maplestory a long time ago, since I just found it a waste of time trying to get lucky to get into a PQ.

Also, how is the state of the EU servers? Are they up-to-date?

Also, how about bots/hackers etc. Have they started to address these issues as well, or are those just as big an issue as always (especially on the EU servers)?



EU servers are just getting/just got Chaos patch, which is before the PQ buff, so you can expect to not really pq at all. Pqs arent really good for leveling like they were way back when, its almost always faster to grind at monsters.

EU servers are pretty far behind "Global" and Korea maplestory. I think 8-12months? Not sure when we got Chaos.

Again dunno about EU servers, but bots dont really exist in GMS. Since leveling is ridiculously easy now, only hacks that give ridiculous equipment are used. In GMS hacked weapons are pretty abundant.
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
February 01 2012 23:05 GMT
#6449
I got 2 MMB's for 15m + an AEE from a guy on TL.
Used it.
Got a Overswing 30 and some Aran Mastery thingy 20
Q____________________Q
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
February 01 2012 23:10 GMT
#6450
On February 02 2012 08:05 Abenson wrote:
I got 2 MMB's for 15m + an AEE from a guy on TL.
Used it.
Got a Overswing 30 and some Aran Mastery thingy 20
Q____________________Q

The chance to get something good from mmb is pretty low. Dirk spent over 1b on mmb and I he think got books worth 500m.
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-01 23:14:56
February 01 2012 23:13 GMT
#6451
Guys, I'm dirt poor.
+ Show Spoiler [Why you should gib me moniez] +

-I'm completely broke after doing that retarded MMB gamble
-I'm still using a lv64 bow at lv107
-I can barely afford to use my pots
-It's my first account in TL guild
-I haven't got a TL starter pack yet D:
-mesarz plox
Maekchu
Profile Joined February 2011
140 Posts
February 01 2012 23:15 GMT
#6452
On February 02 2012 07:55 Etchy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 07:31 Maekchu wrote:
Just out of curiosity, because I kinda need a MMO-grinding game while waiting for D3.

Have they changed the way PQ works? Or do you still have to channel surf? I remember channel surfing was the thing that really made me quit Maplestory a long time ago, since I just found it a waste of time trying to get lucky to get into a PQ.

Also, how is the state of the EU servers? Are they up-to-date?

Also, how about bots/hackers etc. Have they started to address these issues as well, or are those just as big an issue as always (especially on the EU servers)?



EU servers are just getting/just got Chaos patch, which is before the PQ buff, so you can expect to not really pq at all. Pqs arent really good for leveling like they were way back when, its almost always faster to grind at monsters.

EU servers are pretty far behind "Global" and Korea maplestory. I think 8-12months? Not sure when we got Chaos.

Again dunno about EU servers, but bots dont really exist in GMS. Since leveling is ridiculously easy now, only hacks that give ridiculous equipment are used. In GMS hacked weapons are pretty abundant.


Hmmm... thanks. Well, I guess I might take a short peek at it. But damn, I really hate hacks. If the servers are flooded with hacked items, where is all the fun?

Just give me Diablo 3 already! >.<
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
February 01 2012 23:17 GMT
#6453
On February 02 2012 08:15 Maekchu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 07:55 Etchy wrote:
On February 02 2012 07:31 Maekchu wrote:
Just out of curiosity, because I kinda need a MMO-grinding game while waiting for D3.

Have they changed the way PQ works? Or do you still have to channel surf? I remember channel surfing was the thing that really made me quit Maplestory a long time ago, since I just found it a waste of time trying to get lucky to get into a PQ.

Also, how is the state of the EU servers? Are they up-to-date?

Also, how about bots/hackers etc. Have they started to address these issues as well, or are those just as big an issue as always (especially on the EU servers)?



EU servers are just getting/just got Chaos patch, which is before the PQ buff, so you can expect to not really pq at all. Pqs arent really good for leveling like they were way back when, its almost always faster to grind at monsters.

EU servers are pretty far behind "Global" and Korea maplestory. I think 8-12months? Not sure when we got Chaos.

Again dunno about EU servers, but bots dont really exist in GMS. Since leveling is ridiculously easy now, only hacks that give ridiculous equipment are used. In GMS hacked weapons are pretty abundant.


Hmmm... thanks. Well, I guess I might take a short peek at it. But damn, I really hate hacks. If the servers are flooded with hacked items, where is all the fun?

Just give me Diablo 3 already! >.<


They just wiped out a whole slew of hacked items recently lol
Elvex
Profile Joined August 2010
United States191 Posts
February 01 2012 23:25 GMT
#6454
On February 02 2012 08:10 kesrith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 08:05 Abenson wrote:
I got 2 MMB's for 15m + an AEE from a guy on TL.
Used it.
Got a Overswing 30 and some Aran Mastery thingy 20
Q____________________Q

The chance to get something good from mmb is pretty low. Dirk spent over 1b on mmb and I he think got books worth 500m.


Dirk just noob. I made like 3-4b profit from MMB. 2x MW30 (2b), 2x MW20 (800m), 2x IR20 (800m), 2x TT30 (450m), AW20 (400m), DBE20 (400m), etc. just to name some of the more expensive ones I got. Fuckin luckbox all day long.

Also I can lead/afk CWKPQ, find me on TS as always
NachiMe
Profile Joined November 2011
250 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-01 23:27:24
February 01 2012 23:25 GMT
#6455
On January 31 2012 20:25 kesrith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 08:07 NachiMe wrote:
just sold 400k nx 0.8 ratio... so happy achieve!

Server?

khaini sadly. Bellocan isn't populated enough for me and bera/scania/window is too populated for me.

On February 02 2012 07:55 Etchy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 07:31 Maekchu wrote:
Just out of curiosity, because I kinda need a MMO-grinding game while waiting for D3.

Have they changed the way PQ works? Or do you still have to channel surf? I remember channel surfing was the thing that really made me quit Maplestory a long time ago, since I just found it a waste of time trying to get lucky to get into a PQ.

Also, how is the state of the EU servers? Are they up-to-date?

Also, how about bots/hackers etc. Have they started to address these issues as well, or are those just as big an issue as always (especially on the EU servers)?



EU servers are just getting/just got Chaos patch, which is before the PQ buff, so you can expect to not really pq at all. Pqs arent really good for leveling like they were way back when, its almost always faster to grind at monsters.

EU servers are pretty far behind "Global" and Korea maplestory. I think 8-12months? Not sure when we got Chaos.

Again dunno about EU servers, but bots dont really exist in GMS. Since leveling is ridiculously easy now, only hacks that give ridiculous equipment are used. In GMS hacked weapons are pretty abundant.




bots exist in gms... heard of bt? tons of people just 24/7 bot with 40+ accounts for mesoes.
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
February 01 2012 23:29 GMT
#6456
On February 02 2012 08:13 Abenson wrote:
Guys, I'm dirt poor.
+ Show Spoiler [Why you should gib me moniez] +

-I'm completely broke after doing that retarded MMB gamble
-I'm still using a lv64 bow at lv107
-I can barely afford to use my pots
-It's my first account in TL guild
-I haven't got a TL starter pack yet D:
-mesarz plox

I never had starter pack... :O did't I give you better bow at some point? and there's plenty of ways to make some ez money. Just get that shop permit and hell you could even just sell clean wg's or make earrings but I doubt killing cents gets anything now.
Dota 3hard5me
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
February 01 2012 23:38 GMT
#6457
I'm doing a revision of the OP and the active members list is basically empty except for Bowmen where there's 10938091 mercs lolol

On February 02 2012 08:13 Abenson wrote:
Guys, I'm dirt poor.
+ Show Spoiler [Why you should gib me moniez] +

-I'm completely broke after doing that retarded MMB gamble
-I'm still using a lv64 bow at lv107
-I can barely afford to use my pots
-It's my first account in TL guild
-I haven't got a TL starter pack yet D:
-mesarz plox


- you are dumb
- i am using a clean weapon at lv171
- see #1
- l2p
- you missed the deadline for start pack
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
February 01 2012 23:52 GMT
#6458
On February 02 2012 07:02 OpticalShot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 06:56 xusam wrote:
cwk bosses have 100x hp as before, i think around 10b hp each now

stop trolling us
in other news, how are you friend =)

i no troll, i'm good, just spent 6k on bespoke clothes for work so i got no money for nx, but other than that how are you fellow engineer?
I like to ninja stuffs.
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
February 02 2012 00:07 GMT
#6459
On February 02 2012 08:52 xusam wrote:
i no troll, i'm good, just spent 6k on bespoke clothes for work so i got no money for nx, but other than that how are you fellow engineer?

y u so rich.
GenesisX
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada4267 Posts
February 02 2012 00:16 GMT
#6460
On February 01 2012 15:00 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Holy shit, Nexon actually doing something right?

Too bad we don't have enough classes to run it

edit by my count

+ Show Spoiler +
warriors:
- mains: none. huehuehue
- alts: ninjo
- non-explorer: conswelaa, dawn warriors...

mages
- mains: kes
- alts: cake, laksa, terrible?
- non-explorer: me, watguy

thieves
- mains: dirk
- alts: derp
- non-explorer: lunch

bowmen
- mains: terrible, nungerwhoisneveron
- alts: me
- non-explorer: all the merc fegs

pirates:
- mains: op, kinky
- alts: me, terrible
- non-explorer: ez


in summary, ninjo will never get a mon if we do guild-only


T____T why u forget me...

also I never got starter pack either... now I have 1b+ :D
133 221 333 123 111
Prev 1 321 322 323 324 325 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ClassicLIVE!
ByuN vs Shameless
CranKy Ducklings147
SHIN 73
CranKy Ducklings SOOP52
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 304
OGKoka 270
ByuN 268
SHIN 73
MindelVK 18
Railgan 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68248
Calm 10798
Rain 2666
soO 981
Bisu 837
FanTaSy 788
BeSt 621
Stork 401
Soulkey 295
Rush 291
[ Show more ]
Soma 229
firebathero 203
Last 140
Snow 134
Mind 100
Light 80
Pusan 77
ToSsGirL 65
Shinee 47
hero 45
Trap 38
Free 37
Killer 31
Mong 29
Bale 29
Sexy 29
Sea.KH 29
Hm[arnc] 28
Sharp 24
zelot 22
yabsab 16
HiyA 15
sorry 15
Shine 14
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shuttle 1
Dota 2
Gorgc6784
League of Legends
Reynor102
Counter-Strike
x6flipin938
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Other Games
gofns31300
singsing2218
byalli628
Pyrionflax241
B2W.Neo117
Chillindude9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 112
• Gemini_19 7
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV537
League of Legends
• Jankos3595
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 34m
OSC
11h 34m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.