• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:13
CEST 10:13
KST 17:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7514 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 322

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 320 321 322 323 324 405 Next
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
January 31 2012 14:53 GMT
#6421
Anyone want to do Zakum jumpquest for me? I got to the second part and was kind of partways through that, but then the game lagged out and I'm way to frustrated to try again any time soon. :/
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
January 31 2012 18:02 GMT
#6422
pm me
ketomai
Profile Joined June 2007
United States2789 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-01 02:43:42
February 01 2012 02:42 GMT
#6423
Came back and made a hero, but not in deme because I don't wanna start from scratch xP.

New legendary cubes gave me this before legendary tier LOL...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Etchy
Profile Joined March 2011
United States17 Posts
February 01 2012 05:57 GMT
#6424
Patch notes for tomorrow http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/News.aspx?boardNo=106&contentNo=00DZk&pageIndex=1

Most importantly
"Crimsonwood Keep PQ returns."

YEEESSSS!
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-01 06:17:10
February 01 2012 06:00 GMT
#6425
Holy shit, Nexon actually doing something right?

Too bad we don't have enough classes to run it

edit by my count

+ Show Spoiler +
warriors:
- mains: none. huehuehue
- alts: ninjo
- non-explorer: conswelaa, dawn warriors...

mages
- mains: kes
- alts: cake, laksa, terrible?
- non-explorer: me, watguy

thieves
- mains: dirk
- alts: derp
- non-explorer: lunch

bowmen
- mains: terrible, nungerwhoisneveron
- alts: me
- non-explorer: all the merc fegs

pirates:
- mains: op, kinky
- alts: me, terrible
- non-explorer: ez


in summary, ninjo will never get a mon if we do guild-only
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
February 01 2012 06:50 GMT
#6426
I could lead CWK pq, as well as be one of the thieves if you let me know when you want to do it. I'd have to remember how though.

also lol warriors. Who want to be a warrior when there's DS and DW?
Nunger
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia76 Posts
February 01 2012 07:35 GMT
#6427
I will be on a lot more from the 6th Feb, when I get back to Australia. In fact I'm even on more often than I was now too.
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
February 01 2012 09:32 GMT
#6428
I can always dual box jonsa and me so mages shouldn't be a problem.
JonsaBoy
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Denmark457 Posts
February 01 2012 09:44 GMT
#6429
Guess I can do my part myself as well although I've never done it before.
TLMS
cape
Profile Joined May 2010
United States142 Posts
February 01 2012 10:42 GMT
#6430
im always around someone would just have to tell me to be on
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
February 01 2012 11:24 GMT
#6431
I still have my potion so I could create a lvl 90 warrior. 20 levels should be fast with 3x.
BlindKill
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Australia1508 Posts
February 01 2012 12:52 GMT
#6432
lol'd at keto's store filled fm 22
“Life is a grindstone, and whether it grinds a man down or polishes him up depends on the stuff he's made of.”
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
February 01 2012 14:57 GMT
#6433
woooo return of CWKPQ
I'll hop on (even after I finish that damn ring) if you guys need me. SOLO MAGE CALLED IT
[TLMS] REBOOT
King K. Rool
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada4408 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-01 15:21:39
February 01 2012 15:20 GMT
#6434
holy shit they're buffing evan

score.

Also managed to get lvl 70 canon for the stats buff in like... 6 hours. 3x is insane, not to mention i think I might've used a total of like 5 health pots. Every monster did 1 damage pretty much until omega sector. Legendar char buffs so op.
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
February 01 2012 15:20 GMT
#6435
YES I WANTS A MON I still using derpstar -__-
Dota 3hard5me
NinjoOb
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada128 Posts
February 01 2012 15:25 GMT
#6436
I heard they're buffing maintenance times too. Sweet!
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-01 16:52:34
February 01 2012 16:51 GMT
#6437
I'm working on my priest... need some good str equips though. I'll be leeching and leveling pretty hard though. After 110, I'll give some people the password so he can leech and HS.

So maybe we can haz nice things after all. Moar legendary coins plox.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
February 01 2012 18:42 GMT
#6438
On February 02 2012 01:51 ticklishmusic wrote:
I'm working on my priest... need some good str equips though. I'll be leeching and leveling pretty hard though. After 110, I'll give some people the password so he can leech and HS.

So maybe we can haz nice things after all. Moar legendary coins plox.

I spent all my coins on clean slate 10%, threw like 15+ of them on my pathetic 1/10 czak -> landed ONE, and scrolled it with a 60% armor dex so now my czak is 2/10 LOL sighhhhhhhh
[TLMS] REBOOT
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
February 01 2012 19:36 GMT
#6439
On February 02 2012 00:20 Nub4ever wrote:
YES I WANTS A MON I still using derpstar -__-

No mon for noobs and mercs.
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
February 01 2012 20:17 GMT
#6440
On February 01 2012 23:57 OpticalShot wrote:
woooo return of CWKPQ
I'll hop on (even after I finish that damn ring) if you guys need me. SOLO MAGE CALLED IT


FUUUUUUUUUU I WANTED MAGE. I'll come if thief needed, just get me on TS.

Opnig i went 2/9 then 0/18 with clean slates, real shit luck
Prev 1 320 321 322 323 324 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4541
Leta 2288
BeSt 502
Soulkey 395
Soma 183
Rush 65
ZergMaN 30
Shine 30
Dota 2
XcaliburYe118
League of Legends
JimRising 560
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g8125
WinterStarcraft724
Sick252
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV200
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2306
League of Legends
• Jankos1011
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 47m
Patches Events
6h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 47m
OSC
14h 47m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.