After reading the list... well doesn't look like I'm quitting MS in the next month lololol
Everyone is going to have like 40k range at the end of this
| Forum Index > General Games |
|
OpticalShot
Canada6330 Posts
After reading the list... well doesn't look like I'm quitting MS in the next month lololol Everyone is going to have like 40k range at the end of this | ||
|
GenesisX
Canada4267 Posts
and YEAHH STRONGHOLD TIME ![]() | ||
|
GARO
United States2255 Posts
| ||
|
Nub4ever
Canada1981 Posts
| ||
|
OpticalShot
Canada6330 Posts
GG | ||
|
kesrith
Germany393 Posts
On February 04 2012 11:45 Nub4ever wrote: HBD and is update out or something O.o? Forever noob. | ||
|
ticklishmusic
United States15977 Posts
| ||
|
ticklishmusic
United States15977 Posts
On February 04 2012 12:12 OpticalShot wrote: Blew all of my 1176 crusader coins on belt, still no belt. LOL GG I blew 1K coins too. We can complain about imbalance together. (especially since I was so close to the pre-patch medal) | ||
|
Kyuukyuu
Canada6263 Posts
edit: done | ||
|
Abenson
Canada4122 Posts
Now the guild can get AC's for free now! + Show Spoiler + Selling ac at fm now... I feel oso ghetto | ||
|
Nub4ever
Canada1981 Posts
| ||
|
Daozzt
United States1263 Posts
![]() Pretty good event so far. I will miss my 15/17/20/23 htp though ![]() | ||
|
ticklishmusic
United States15977 Posts
On February 05 2012 09:27 Daozzt wrote: ![]() Pretty good event so far. I will miss my 15/17/20/23 htp though ![]() It's moments like this I feel like a noob. | ||
|
Yomi.Doom
United States383 Posts
On February 05 2012 09:27 Daozzt wrote: ![]() Pretty good event so far. I will miss my 15/17/20/23 htp though ![]() Isn't there a pendant you can get from the new boss? | ||
|
kesrith
Germany393 Posts
| ||
|
kranten
Netherlands236 Posts
okay im seriously tempted to buy one of them 608 attack stonetooths. | ||
|
ticklishmusic
United States15977 Posts
| ||
|
GARO
United States2255 Posts
On February 06 2012 03:38 ticklishmusic wrote: MoN so overrated. Both of the ones I got have 9 atk. :/ Should have fused them if you still have both of them, l0l | ||
|
ticklishmusic
United States15977 Posts
On February 06 2012 03:48 GARO wrote: Show nested quote + On February 06 2012 03:38 ticklishmusic wrote: MoN so overrated. Both of the ones I got have 9 atk. :/ Should have fused them if you still have both of them, l0l Don't have alchemy on this character. /fuuuuuuuuuuuu | ||
|
Yomi.Doom
United States383 Posts
On February 05 2012 20:52 kesrith wrote: Boss is hard to kill and the recipe costs 2b at the moment. Boss probably only hard to kill because not enough mages | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle actioN Mini firebathero White-Ra Mong scan(afreeca) soO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi2054 FrodaN1458 B2W.Neo784 olofmeister524 Khaldor447 KnowMe333 crisheroes185 Livibee165 ToD83 Mew2King81 Beastyqt8 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hinosc StarCraft: Brood War• Adnapsc2 • Reevou • niya90s • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel • Airneanach80 Dota 2• Azhi_Dahaki32 • blackmanpl • 80smullet • BSLYoutube • STPLYoutube • ZZZeroYoutube Counter-Strike Other Games |
|
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|