• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:19
CEST 06:19
KST 13:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9927 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 275

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 273 274 275 276 277 405 Next
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
October 20 2011 22:21 GMT
#5481
My old cape (9% dex) is still better than this blackfist, need to cube it to at least 6% dex.
[TLMS] REBOOT
LunaSaint
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom620 Posts
October 20 2011 22:23 GMT
#5482
On October 21 2011 07:09 OpticalShot wrote:
The master said: go big or go home.

I obeyed.

[image loading]

=D

[image loading]
I sure do love them chaos scrolls. ♥
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
October 20 2011 22:31 GMT
#5483
what...the...fuck... I jelly D:
Dota 3hard5me
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
October 20 2011 22:36 GMT
#5484
Yep them chaos scrolls!
[image loading]
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
October 20 2011 23:27 GMT
#5485
now... I just mad D:
Dota 3hard5me
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
October 21 2011 00:13 GMT
#5486
Why are the potentials for your equips all so noob? Wasting good chaos scroll luck with bad potential stats.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
October 21 2011 04:03 GMT
#5487
On October 21 2011 09:13 xusam wrote:
Why are the potentials for your equips all so noob? Wasting good chaos scroll luck with bad potential stats.


And the real pro speaks
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
October 21 2011 04:35 GMT
#5488
On October 21 2011 07:36 kesrith wrote:
Yep them chaos scrolls!
[image loading]

Nice shield brah, where'd you get it?
God Bless
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
October 21 2011 08:20 GMT
#5489
On October 21 2011 13:35 Roffles wrote:
Nice shield brah, where'd you get it?

Yeah man i know it rocks. The guy that gave it to me must be a total badass,

On October 21 2011 09:13 xusam wrote:
Why are the potentials for your equips all so noob? Wasting good chaos scroll luck with bad potential stats.

You think iam going to cube the shoes before I scroll them? And the shoes are 6% int now I just couldn't be bothered to get on MS and get a newer screenshot.
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
October 22 2011 00:01 GMT
#5490
Nexon also decided to give me 5k maplepoints.

And 25k NX. So I'll send u some cubes soon Ops:D
Go big, or go home!
Trukk
Profile Joined April 2011
United States38 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-22 08:28:17
October 22 2011 08:21 GMT
#5491
Hey, I'm thinking of playing this again (very casually) and I have a few questions. I haven't played in a looooong time, so can someone give a real quick recap of the new classes (aside from mage, thief, warrior, bowman or cygnus knights - lvl 120 cap looks ridiculous)? I just want to know what a good class would be to play as that doesn't require too much funding. I liked how assassins and mages felt back in the day if that helps. I'm thinking my ID will be TrukkaDukk but I haven't created it yet.

Edit: Also, which class is the most helpful? I remember it being the cleric, but maybe things have changed?
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
October 22 2011 09:20 GMT
#5492
On October 22 2011 17:21 Trukk wrote:
Hey, I'm thinking of playing this again (very casually) and I have a few questions. I haven't played in a looooong time, so can someone give a real quick recap of the new classes (aside from mage, thief, warrior, bowman or cygnus knights - lvl 120 cap looks ridiculous)? I just want to know what a good class would be to play as that doesn't require too much funding. I liked how assassins and mages felt back in the day if that helps. I'm thinking my ID will be TrukkaDukk but I haven't created it yet.

Edit: Also, which class is the most helpful? I remember it being the cleric, but maybe things have changed?


Most helpful is like you said cleric/bishop cause everyone wants a holy symbol and advanced blessing slave. For good classes I think bowmen or one of the other magicians are pretty nice. But just play whatever you want
Trukk
Profile Joined April 2011
United States38 Posts
October 22 2011 09:48 GMT
#5493
So there's no class that has a significantly higher dps than the others? All the classes look pretty fun so ill do it this way: what class would be most helpful to the tl guild? I'm guessing this would be cleric, but does anyone have any additional input?
cape
Profile Joined May 2010
United States142 Posts
October 22 2011 10:29 GMT
#5494
On October 22 2011 18:48 Trukk wrote:
So there's no class that has a significantly higher dps than the others? All the classes look pretty fun so ill do it this way: what class would be most helpful to the tl guild? I'm guessing this would be cleric, but does anyone have any additional input?


gear is the biggest factor in determing how much damage you do, not class. Don't play a cleric if you want to deal damage, though.
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
October 22 2011 12:55 GMT
#5495
[image loading]
^_^
Go big, or go home!
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
October 22 2011 19:20 GMT
#5496
On October 22 2011 18:48 Trukk wrote:
So there's no class that has a significantly higher dps than the others? All the classes look pretty fun so ill do it this way: what class would be most helpful to the tl guild? I'm guessing this would be cleric, but does anyone have any additional input?


Our guild is pretty dead, just play whatever you want.
Trukk
Profile Joined April 2011
United States38 Posts
October 22 2011 19:57 GMT
#5497
Hmm :\ No one I used to play with plays anymore as far as I'm aware so I was more hoping to play with TL'ers. Maybe I just won't start again after all.
MrDudeMan
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada973 Posts
October 22 2011 20:40 GMT
#5498
Its not incredibly dead, its just people have school and such. Also people merch too much.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
October 23 2011 01:37 GMT
#5499
Sup Tarias
all 11 cubes failed as in it's still rare 3L -_-;;
[TLMS] REBOOT
WuzzupPeeps
Profile Joined October 2009
130 Posts
October 23 2011 01:47 GMT
#5500
I used to love this game but I could never really bring myself to keep playing! I have a 94 sniper in Windia with really crappy equips and that's about it really. Just dropping in to say hi to the TL maplers and gl hf ^^
Prev 1 273 274 275 276 277 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft314
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta76
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft590
PiGStarcraft314
RuFF_SC2 195
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 115
Leta 79
Hyuk 48
Bale 14
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
League of Legends
JimRising 612
Counter-Strike
taco 406
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox725
C9.Mang0290
Westballz30
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor629
Other Games
summit1g9521
Coldzera 815
Sick121
ViBE78
ArmadaUGS40
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick786
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota262
League of Legends
• Lourlo1040
• Stunt339
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 42m
Online Event
6h 42m
FEL
11h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.