• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:50
CEST 09:50
KST 16:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9556 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 198

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 196 197 198 199 200 405 Next
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
May 09 2011 11:09 GMT
#3941
On May 09 2011 15:23 LolitsPing wrote:
If Nexon is smart: rollback.
If Nexon is responsible: rollback
If Nexon wants to keep its customers: rollback
If Nexon is Nexon: MapleStory becomes HacktheLivingshitoutofthegameStory

Like seriously, no one wants to play anymore because of the hacks.
Nexon still hasn't said anything.


Lol, this happens everytime there is an event involving trade-in items to npc's for event items. Nexon still does whatever they want and they still get more people to play. They are just staying consistent with what they've been doing since beta. There were more than enough hackers in the beginning when the game was under wizet. The hacking just wasn't widespread enough for it to be made public.
I like to ninja stuffs.
FezTheCaliph
Profile Joined February 2010
United States492 Posts
May 09 2011 11:23 GMT
#3942
Well the site is down for maintenance

Dear Players,

Currently some users are taking advantage of a known exploit in the 6th Anniversary event. We have attempted in the past few days to resolve this issue without affecting other players, but unfortunately we have been forced to take all game services down to avoid any further damage to the in game economy.


It is better to be on hand with ten men then absent with ten thousand
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 09 2011 11:26 GMT
#3943
wowww no rollback WTH
[TLMS] REBOOT
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-09 12:36:02
May 09 2011 12:35 GMT
#3944
On May 09 2011 19:33 htn2481 wrote:
Looks like no rollback but I hope they're hellbanning everyone that has bundles of scrolls in their inventory

You realize that nearly every player has bought chaos scrolls?
Also what the hell why no rollback.
Herper
Profile Joined January 2011
501 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-09 12:53:09
May 09 2011 12:52 GMT
#3945
The only reason things like these happens is because there is a hole in the way Nexon is securing Maplestory. Something radical has to be done and sadly, knowing Nexon, I don't see them doing anything about it. Sure they may patch it, but another exploit will come up.

nosliw
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2716 Posts
May 09 2011 13:06 GMT
#3946
I've never used a chaos before. Is it like cubing for potentials, but chaos for stats?
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
May 09 2011 13:14 GMT
#3947
On May 09 2011 22:06 nosliw wrote:
I've never used a chaos before. Is it like cubing for potentials, but chaos for stats?

It has a 60% chance to work and can either add or substract any stat on an item by a value of 1-5.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
May 09 2011 13:32 GMT
#3948
On May 09 2011 21:35 kesrith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2011 19:33 htn2481 wrote:
Looks like no rollback but I hope they're hellbanning everyone that has bundles of scrolls in their inventory

You realize that nearly every player has bought chaos scrolls?
Also what the hell why no rollback.


I have no compassion for the people who knowingly tries to take advantage of an exploited situation. I have no problems if nexon bans (temp or perma) anyone that they feel took advantage of the exploitations.

I know plenty of people that played it safe. It really comes down to risk management. Is it worth having a few chaos and pinks for cheap or getting banned. I know some of you guys said in game you don't mind being banned so there you go.

Also people who take advantage of exploits say things like, "oh it's just a game, not real life, why so serious." I have to say that I have no problems with that opinion. My problem is that they tend to be inconsistent with their opinions. If you care so little for the game that you rather take advantage of an exploit then don't cry about it if you are banned for it. Keep consistent with the non-caring outlook please. I have no problem with that.

But please don't give the argument, "but nearly everyone was doing it." Be better than that please.

If it's just a crappy game and you are willing to risk being banned then just accept the possible outcomes. No one forced you to buy the exploited items, no one is forcing you to care about being banned, but no one is going to feel sorry for you either.
I like to ninja stuffs.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 09 2011 13:36 GMT
#3949
fucking nexon trolls. well, I'd say it's about 90/10 of me quitting or not, depending on what exactly nexon decides to do. time to devote myself back to dota and SCBW
[TLMS] REBOOT
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
May 09 2011 13:47 GMT
#3950
I just meant that a lot of people will get hellbanned if they do that so it would be a retarded decision. But it is Nexon we are talking about and they already did it in the past so common sense can't really be expected.
According to you the bans were only temporary too so if they ban me it is not a big deal. But I will just wait and see what happens for now.
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
May 09 2011 14:02 GMT
#3951
I don't think nexon can really do anything about the people who bought scrolls, except for maybe deleting the scrolls. They will probably ban the exploiters..
Go big, or go home!
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-09 14:13:39
May 09 2011 14:12 GMT
#3952
I totally agree with Kes and tarias posts. I wish the rest of the ms community were mature and smart enough to realize it's nexon being nexon. Hopefully not everyone from TL quits or else there goes another 50 dollars for two server transfers. Lol
I like to ninja stuffs.
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
May 09 2011 14:30 GMT
#3953
On May 09 2011 23:12 xusam wrote:
I totally agree with Kes and tarias posts. I wish the rest of the ms community were mature and smart enough to realize it's nexon being nexon. Hopefully not everyone from TL quits or else there goes another 50 dollars for two server transfers. Lol

To which server would you transfer? Back to scania?
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
May 09 2011 14:50 GMT
#3954
Probably to zenith cuz out of the non TL community I only have one active real friend in this game and he's there. Never going to a populated server ever again though. But that's if all the guys I'm friends with in TL quits. For me personally I wouldn't be able to stay in demethos, cuz I don't play many online games and so I might experience things differently, but you guys have been such a pleasure to chat and chill with, it would be too hard to stay in deme if there weren't you guys to play with. Lol. Great memories though. That was a huge run on sentence lol. I think the most fun I had in this game is learning things from you guys whether it be about sc or just life in general.

Being in TL has truly "spoiled" me. It would be hard to form the same kind of trust and respect with new people I meet in the game.
I like to ninja stuffs.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-09 15:14:52
May 09 2011 15:13 GMT
#3955
Update!

+ Show Spoiler +
-Changes-

The 6th Anniversary coins exploit has been blocked.
Chaos scrolls are temporarily unusable and untradable.
All items obtained with 6th Anniversary coins are temporarily untradable and have a value of 0 mesos if sold to an NPC.
Chaos scrolls have been permanently removed from the list of items that can be obtained for 6th Anniversary coins.

All players that abused this exploit will be banned, however we understand that some players may have simply made a poor decision, so all players will be given until 5/15/2011 to voluntarily remove the exploited items from their accounts by selling them to an NPC for 0 mesos. If all exploited items are removed in time, you will not be banned (please note that you must remove the items from ALL of your accounts.) Once our investigation is complete and all applicable bans are issued, we will return the items that remain to normal. We hope that most players will do the right thing and remove the items if they know they are exploited.

– The Maple Team –

You know what, this isn't too bad. Sam gets to keep his arcglaive~
I'll just npc my lulzy ravana (that I chaos'd for fun).
[TLMS] REBOOT
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
May 09 2011 15:19 GMT
#3956
Oh that works out great for me since I didn't buy any of those exploited items
No I'm never serious.
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
May 09 2011 15:28 GMT
#3957
Looks like I lose about 40m worth of mesos then, Considering I have a stack of both chaos and pinks left..
I'm probably just gonna use as much of the 20% scrolls so they don't go to waste.
Go big, or go home!
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-09 15:39:22
May 09 2011 15:31 GMT
#3958
Yea me neither. But I do have chaos scrolls I bought last weekend. Should I sell them? How do I know they're not exploited scrolls. Who knows when the exploits started. I'm about to npc everything event related I've got. Not taking a chance to get perma banned.

what do you guys think?

Thanks OP for thinking of me lol. =) I actually forgot about the rollback and glaive situation cuz I was more thinking about losing friends to temp bans. I'd take no bans of you guys over glaive imo.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
May 09 2011 15:32 GMT
#3959
They might also be bluffing, but you might not want to take the risk.
No I'm never serious.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 09 2011 15:39 GMT
#3960
I've submitted ticket regarding chaos scrolls, I had like 15 chaos scrolls saved up legitly (or at least before the last weekend) in case of a belt or blackfist, do not want to NPC my legit scrolls! If they say do it, I suppose I'll have to =(
[TLMS] REBOOT
Prev 1 196 197 198 199 200 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3616
Rush 213
Soma 195
Mong 93
Killer 93
ToSsGirL 83
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss177
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King129
Other Games
summit1g7830
WinterStarcraft599
ceh9542
olofmeister519
Happy339
dupreeh231
Sick181
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Stunt438
Other Games
• Shiphtur631
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.