• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:10
CEST 03:10
KST 10:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10069 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 196

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 194 195 196 197 198 405 Next
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-08 09:06:22
May 08 2011 09:06 GMT
#3901
On May 08 2011 17:42 Josri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2011 00:41 Nytefish wrote:
On May 06 2011 23:54 Josri wrote:
On April 25 2011 17:39 Josri wrote:
On April 25 2011 02:48 KorvMoij wrote:
On April 24 2011 23:24 Josri wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Got a bit of a baffling problem here...

I've been trying to play for the past couple days but MS keeps crashing in the same exact spot. After character creation.

If I open up the game, I'm able to select a server with no problems. I can then click "New Character" or whatever to make a new one. As soon as I choose the character and press "OK" to the message box that pops up, the screen fades to black and MapleStory crashes without giving a error code.
If I go to the map and run GameLauncher.exe it says something about loggin through the website so that fix aint working.

Any1 have experience with this? Im using the hotspot proxy from OP.

can u make a new character from europe if u are using a proxy to?


mhm maplestory seems to have lots of problems for me and my sis atm. cant even get further then clicking "play"

Perhaps one of you can just create an account for me?

PM me if u wanna help out!

thanks,
Josri



Could any1 create a account on my account please?


What do you mean create an account on your account? Do you mean character? And how will that help if you can't get past "Play".


yep I mean a character im sorry.

I can't get past "Create" when I click what family I want to creaty my character (cygnus, mechanic whatever.


Ill be rollign cleric btw.


PM me your details and I'll give it a try.
Tell me what face/skin you want too.
No I'm never serious.
Terranlisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Singapore1404 Posts
May 08 2011 10:07 GMT
#3902
:O theres 2 full guilds?
aka myheronoob
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
May 08 2011 10:10 GMT
#3903
On May 08 2011 19:07 MyHeroNoob wrote:
:O theres 2 full guilds?

Terranlisk always #1.
God Bless
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
May 08 2011 10:27 GMT
#3904
On May 08 2011 19:07 MyHeroNoob wrote:
:O theres 2 full guilds?

The second guild is filled with Dawn warriors and the main guild is full of incatives.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
May 08 2011 10:59 GMT
#3905
Looks like nexon ninja'd in a check for the meso exploit and is autobanning.
Might mean no rollback.
No I'm never serious.
Josri
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands219 Posts
May 08 2011 10:59 GMT
#3906
On May 08 2011 18:06 Nytefish wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2011 17:42 Josri wrote:
On May 07 2011 00:41 Nytefish wrote:
On May 06 2011 23:54 Josri wrote:
On April 25 2011 17:39 Josri wrote:
On April 25 2011 02:48 KorvMoij wrote:
On April 24 2011 23:24 Josri wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Got a bit of a baffling problem here...

I've been trying to play for the past couple days but MS keeps crashing in the same exact spot. After character creation.

If I open up the game, I'm able to select a server with no problems. I can then click "New Character" or whatever to make a new one. As soon as I choose the character and press "OK" to the message box that pops up, the screen fades to black and MapleStory crashes without giving a error code.
If I go to the map and run GameLauncher.exe it says something about loggin through the website so that fix aint working.

Any1 have experience with this? Im using the hotspot proxy from OP.

can u make a new character from europe if u are using a proxy to?


mhm maplestory seems to have lots of problems for me and my sis atm. cant even get further then clicking "play"

Perhaps one of you can just create an account for me?

PM me if u wanna help out!

thanks,
Josri



Could any1 create a account on my account please?


What do you mean create an account on your account? Do you mean character? And how will that help if you can't get past "Play".


yep I mean a character im sorry.

I can't get past "Create" when I click what family I want to creaty my character (cygnus, mechanic whatever.


Ill be rollign cleric btw.


PM me your details and I'll give it a try.
Tell me what face/skin you want too.

pmed
SBelmont
Profile Joined August 2008
United States122 Posts
May 08 2011 11:01 GMT
#3907
No 4th job I/Ls?

I might roll one out of boredom if I have a desire to play Maple, but it's unlikely.
JonsaBoy
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Denmark457 Posts
May 08 2011 11:12 GMT
#3908
I know my brother just started on GMS and is rolling I/L. If he's gonna get to 4th job, i dunno.
TLMS
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Profile Joined December 2010
Denmark697 Posts
May 08 2011 11:43 GMT
#3909
On May 08 2011 20:12 JonsaBoy wrote:
I know my brother just started on GMS and is rolling I/L. If he's gonna get to 4th job, i dunno.


Jup, I started yesterday switching from EMS (lvl 103 I/L there). With a bit of help I am sure I can get good speed on my lvling. Cya ingame
Go try StarBow on the Arcade. TL thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=440661
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
May 08 2011 13:21 GMT
#3910
On May 08 2011 19:27 kesrith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2011 19:07 MyHeroNoob wrote:
:O theres 2 full guilds?

The second guild is filled with Dawn warriors and the main guild is full of incatives.


In my opinion, the alt guild is now the better/main guild, but that is just my unbiased opinion.
I like to ninja stuffs.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 08 2011 13:54 GMT
#3911
So many new people I can't even keep track of who's been messaged, quizzed, and accepted/not.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Neos
Profile Joined June 2009
United States400 Posts
May 08 2011 14:11 GMT
#3912
Im about to quiz anyone and everyone in here that i dont recognize
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 08 2011 14:17 GMT
#3913
Who's that guy above me called Neos, did we quiz him yet?
[TLMS] REBOOT
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
May 08 2011 15:31 GMT
#3914
Nexon failed really hard this time. inb4 1 day rollback lol
Go big, or go home!
Josri
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands219 Posts
May 08 2011 15:32 GMT
#3915
Aight I finally got a account thanks to nytefish <3

however the proxxy from OP is kinda laggy. Any1 have suggestions for other free ones?
Nuttyguy
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom1526 Posts
May 08 2011 15:33 GMT
#3916
the exploit was hackers can trade arrows for maple coins and trade it for chaos scrolls or maple weapons to npc
naonao
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States847 Posts
May 08 2011 17:40 GMT
#3917
On May 08 2011 19:59 Nytefish wrote:
Looks like nexon ninja'd in a check for the meso exploit and is autobanning.
Might mean no rollback.

exploit sill works though lol
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
May 08 2011 17:43 GMT
#3918
On May 08 2011 19:10 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2011 19:07 MyHeroNoob wrote:
:O theres 2 full guilds?

Terranlisk always #1 noob.

This is what you really meant to say.
Moderator。◕‿◕。
Doomsdai
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada1 Post
May 08 2011 17:58 GMT
#3919
Oh sweet im in

Skype: Johnydai
They call me stacey...
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
May 08 2011 18:01 GMT
#3920
On May 09 2011 02:58 Doomsdai wrote:
Oh sweet im in

Skype: Johnydai

We don't use skye anymore. Just leave your ingame name and somebody will invite you.
Prev 1 194 195 196 197 198 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings73
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta28
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
SpeCial 127
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13533
Artosis 639
Shuttle 424
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
canceldota144
League of Legends
Doublelift4286
Counter-Strike
taco 413
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox438
AZ_Axe107
Other Games
summit1g8142
shahzam587
Day[9].tv567
C9.Mang0384
Maynarde150
ViBE128
Trikslyr71
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV167
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv567
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 50m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.