• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:01
CEST 01:01
KST 08:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9407 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 194

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 192 193 194 195 196 405 Next
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-06 02:45:19
May 06 2011 02:42 GMT
#3861
On May 06 2011 11:36 infinitestory wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 11:32 naonao wrote:
why would ppl want pictures of trannies?

+ Show Spoiler [hint] +
[image loading]

ROFL

Nubzell wins thread. So good.
God Bless
Aetir
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada21 Posts
May 06 2011 02:50 GMT
#3862
I was looking for a game to play while I watch Sc2 streams, I used to play maplestory back when you rolled for initial stats, figured I'd give it another shot! Anyways, my in-game name is Aetirirea, I would love an invite.
"Spaceships don't come equipped with rearview mirrors"
MrFibble
Profile Joined May 2011
Australia5 Posts
May 06 2011 12:47 GMT
#3863
Hey, playing this as something to do in my downtime from uni. In-game name is Kilnago, hope to hear from you ;D.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-06 14:52:28
May 06 2011 14:48 GMT
#3864
Spadow confirmed the protect shield nx item in kms does protect the item from booming while using any scrolls (ie. Dark scrolls, 20% pinks, EE up to 8 stars). However it seems like each protector scroll works like a white scroll, meaning the protector scroll will be used regardless of the outcome of the dark scroll, EE, 20% pinks.

With that being said I'm not even willing to spend THAT much money in this game if I were to scroll a perfect weapon with 9-20% pinks and then 8-AEE's.

From spadow's past screen shot on cs items, I can confidently say each protect scroll will be around 15k nx.

On average it would take 75k to pass one 20% pink lol.

Like I've mentioned before, these new cs items really pushes maplestory into a game where real money or mts dominates.

I guess the question is, have they taken it too far?

I, for one, am not planning to spend 700 dollars just to pass 9-20% pinks.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Josri
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands219 Posts
May 06 2011 14:54 GMT
#3865
On April 25 2011 17:39 Josri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 02:48 KorvMoij wrote:
On April 24 2011 23:24 Josri wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Got a bit of a baffling problem here...

I've been trying to play for the past couple days but MS keeps crashing in the same exact spot. After character creation.

If I open up the game, I'm able to select a server with no problems. I can then click "New Character" or whatever to make a new one. As soon as I choose the character and press "OK" to the message box that pops up, the screen fades to black and MapleStory crashes without giving a error code.
If I go to the map and run GameLauncher.exe it says something about loggin through the website so that fix aint working.

Any1 have experience with this? Im using the hotspot proxy from OP.

can u make a new character from europe if u are using a proxy to?


mhm maplestory seems to have lots of problems for me and my sis atm. cant even get further then clicking "play"

Perhaps one of you can just create an account for me?

PM me if u wanna help out!

thanks,
Josri



Could any1 create a account on my account please?
lalib
Profile Joined December 2010
United States58 Posts
May 06 2011 14:58 GMT
#3866
Hello, TL lurker here.

I too used to play MS back when you rolled for stats. Got up to lvl 40 before studies kicked back in. Now with the new exp curve I figured I'd give it another go with some fellow sc2 fans.

IGN: GoGoLalib

Took me about 3 hours of casual play to get to level 25 as a mechanic. o.O

New exp curve rocks.
I ♥ Day[J]!
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
May 06 2011 15:41 GMT
#3867
On May 06 2011 23:54 Josri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 17:39 Josri wrote:
On April 25 2011 02:48 KorvMoij wrote:
On April 24 2011 23:24 Josri wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Got a bit of a baffling problem here...

I've been trying to play for the past couple days but MS keeps crashing in the same exact spot. After character creation.

If I open up the game, I'm able to select a server with no problems. I can then click "New Character" or whatever to make a new one. As soon as I choose the character and press "OK" to the message box that pops up, the screen fades to black and MapleStory crashes without giving a error code.
If I go to the map and run GameLauncher.exe it says something about loggin through the website so that fix aint working.

Any1 have experience with this? Im using the hotspot proxy from OP.

can u make a new character from europe if u are using a proxy to?


mhm maplestory seems to have lots of problems for me and my sis atm. cant even get further then clicking "play"

Perhaps one of you can just create an account for me?

PM me if u wanna help out!

thanks,
Josri



Could any1 create a account on my account please?


What do you mean create an account on your account? Do you mean character? And how will that help if you can't get past "Play".
No I'm never serious.
cape
Profile Joined May 2010
United States142 Posts
May 06 2011 22:00 GMT
#3868
On May 06 2011 23:48 xusam wrote:
Spadow confirmed the protect shield nx item in kms does protect the item from booming while using any scrolls (ie. Dark scrolls, 20% pinks, EE up to 8 stars). However it seems like each protector scroll works like a white scroll, meaning the protector scroll will be used regardless of the outcome of the dark scroll, EE, 20% pinks.

With that being said I'm not even willing to spend THAT much money in this game if I were to scroll a perfect weapon with 9-20% pinks and then 8-AEE's.

From spadow's past screen shot on cs items, I can confidently say each protect scroll will be around 15k nx.

On average it would take 75k to pass one 20% pink lol.

Like I've mentioned before, these new cs items really pushes maplestory into a game where real money or mts dominates.

I guess the question is, have they taken it too far?

I, for one, am not planning to spend 700 dollars just to pass 9-20% pinks.


They only item that I hate is NX only is the miracle cube. While they definitely went overboard with the cash shop, most NX stuff doesn't have too huge of an effect on the game and are mainly used to give you an advantage in gaining mesos, ala shop permits and gach, used for convenience, such as a pet, or just cosmetic. Having miracle cubes be a CS item is just stupid because they're critical to the game and have such a low chance of doing what you want them to. It's cool to give people who want to pay for the game small advantages, but when that small advantage has the potential to double your attack range its a little ridiculous.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-06 22:46:27
May 06 2011 22:22 GMT
#3869
Well thanks to MTS it is possible to get NX through in-game means, i.e. merching. Buying NX is just a nice shortcut for those who have money but not time.

That said, the item boom prevention is too expensive to spend real money on.

On a separate note, Tarias gave me the idea to put up a bunch of Esther Shields for 14,999,999 and one at 4,999,999 as a fake mispricing. It worked and I sold that junk for 5m. So I did it again and this time someone bought the 15m one!? Just amazing.
No I'm never serious.
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
May 07 2011 07:56 GMT
#3870
On May 07 2011 07:22 Nytefish wrote:
Well thanks to MTS it is possible to get NX through in-game means, i.e. merching. Buying NX is just a nice shortcut for those who have money but not time.

That said, the item boom prevention is too expensive to spend real money on.

On a separate note, Tarias gave me the idea to put up a bunch of Esther Shields for 14,999,999 and one at 4,999,999 as a fake mispricing. It worked and I sold that junk for 5m. So I did it again and this time someone bought the 15m one!? Just amazing.


Some noobs are just too stupid to get tricked.. It's not like the 5m one was way down in the shop either, they were both clearly visible as soon as you opened the shop lol..
Go big, or go home!
Spyfire242
Profile Joined March 2009
United States715 Posts
May 07 2011 14:19 GMT
#3871
Hello fellow TLers, I have played MS a few times but never really got far, I figured I would give it another shot this time with a little help from my favorite community, I have decided to make a bow-man but not sure what to do beyond that, any advice? Thanks.
Entusman #55 Spyfire242!
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
May 07 2011 14:23 GMT
#3872
On May 07 2011 23:19 Spyfire242 wrote:
Hello fellow TLers, I have played MS a few times but never really got far, I figured I would give it another shot this time with a little help from my favorite community, I have decided to make a bow-man but not sure what to do beyond that, any advice? Thanks.


Hey there! The best thing you can do is just make an Adventurer character, thats the type that can become bowman. Then once you have your character just whisper LiquidTarias in game, and we'll get you into the guild. You can ask the rest of the stuff there. There is also a ton of usefull info in the OP.
Go big, or go home!
Spyfire242
Profile Joined March 2009
United States715 Posts
May 07 2011 14:35 GMT
#3873
On May 07 2011 23:23 Tarias wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2011 23:19 Spyfire242 wrote:
Hello fellow TLers, I have played MS a few times but never really got far, I figured I would give it another shot this time with a little help from my favorite community, I have decided to make a bow-man but not sure what to do beyond that, any advice? Thanks.


Hey there! The best thing you can do is just make an Adventurer character, thats the type that can become bowman. Then once you have your character just whisper LiquidTarias in game, and we'll get you into the guild. You can ask the rest of the stuff there. There is also a ton of usefull info in the OP.


Thanks allot! Quick reply too! I am installing the game now shouldn't be to long.
Entusman #55 Spyfire242!
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-07 15:18:37
May 07 2011 14:58 GMT
#3874
owe this all to naonao

[image loading]

20 premiums to 3 line epic from 2 line epic

1 cube to unique
1 cube to 21% int
1 cube to as above.

Nexon works in mysterious ways.
I like to ninja stuffs.
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
May 07 2011 15:50 GMT
#3875
On May 07 2011 23:58 xusam wrote:
owe this all to naonao

[image loading]

20 premiums to 3 line epic from 2 line epic

1 cube to unique
1 cube to 21% int
1 cube to as above.

Nexon works in mysterious ways.

Man that is sick.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
May 07 2011 16:05 GMT
#3876
Wow that glaive is so good o.o
No I'm never serious.
naonao
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States847 Posts
May 07 2011 16:36 GMT
#3877
lol 20 premiums
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 07 2011 17:09 GMT
#3878
Sam you sick monster. Czak time?
[TLMS] REBOOT
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
May 07 2011 18:37 GMT
#3879
On May 08 2011 02:09 OpticalShot wrote:
Sam you sick monster. Czak time?

Naonao can solo CZak. CZak must be easy shit.
God Bless
levyee
Profile Joined May 2011
1 Post
May 07 2011 19:05 GMT
#3880
hey i wanna join

ign Shriji
Prev 1 192 193 194 195 196 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings0
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech163
Nina 143
ViBE108
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14760
Artosis 563
PianO 18
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever539
canceldota132
NeuroSwarm123
League of Legends
Doublelift3927
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1484
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe48
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g6591
FrodaN1070
shahzam541
C9.Mang0310
Mew2King23
fpsfer 1
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• RyuSc2 34
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1152
• Shiphtur488
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 59m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.