• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:43
CEST 04:43
KST 11:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7410 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 138

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 405 Next
McKTenor13
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1383 Posts
March 11 2011 17:07 GMT
#2741
awesome. ill contact someone when i wake up and start playing on deme!
If you can chill. chill. - Liquid'Tyler
MisterShiFu
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada8 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 17:10:38
March 11 2011 17:09 GMT
#2742
On March 12 2011 02:03 xusam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 02:00 MisterShiFu wrote:
I just found out that server transfer is 25k nx. Ahhhh... makes it much less appealing to transfer. I think I'm gonna stay in scania, sorry D: I'm too poor.


Server transfer is only 400m tops and since you have 4b, 400m is nothing. =) you rich dude. I only got 40m cuz I'm noob merch =)


400m = 10% of 4b... that's a lot to me D: Especially since I don't want to spend that much time merching now. I have very limited time ><

Edit: However, I might consider doing this UE thing since I have a 120 CK. Would I be able to make that in a new server? :S I'd probably give it money through MTSing and using NX. Hmmmmmmmm.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 17:32:10
March 11 2011 17:31 GMT
#2743
On March 12 2011 02:09 MisterShiFu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 02:03 xusam wrote:
On March 12 2011 02:00 MisterShiFu wrote:
I just found out that server transfer is 25k nx. Ahhhh... makes it much less appealing to transfer. I think I'm gonna stay in scania, sorry D: I'm too poor.


Server transfer is only 400m tops and since you have 4b, 400m is nothing. =) you rich dude. I only got 40m cuz I'm noob merch =)


400m = 10% of 4b... that's a lot to me D: Especially since I don't want to spend that much time merching now. I have very limited time ><

Edit: However, I might consider doing this UE thing since I have a 120 CK. Would I be able to make that in a new server? :S I'd probably give it money through MTSing and using NX. Hmmmmmmmm.


I think it stays in the same world as your cyg
I like to ninja stuffs.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
March 11 2011 18:26 GMT
#2744
Is there room in the guild for my knight? Tis my name spelled backwards ^_^ Figured one of my ring mules should be useful at least.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Scrototype
Profile Joined September 2010
United States7 Posts
March 11 2011 18:30 GMT
#2745
I'm interested in joining! I used to play but never got that high of a level.
Skype: Scrototype

I plan on making a new account so when that's done I'll post the name up.
Shalaiyn
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2735 Posts
March 11 2011 19:19 GMT
#2746
Guys, I really don't have time to play right now sadly, don't kick me though, I'll come back when RL doesn't suck my time anymore!
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 21:49:35
March 11 2011 21:39 GMT
#2747
On March 12 2011 04:19 Shalaiyn wrote:
Guys, I really don't have time to play right now sadly, don't kick me though, I'll come back when RL doesn't suck my time anymore!


Doubt you will get kicked but perhaps just log on for an hour to afk to get the ring? imo the ring is too good to pass up
I like to ninja stuffs.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 23:22:57
March 11 2011 22:55 GMT
#2748
Ahh not again, I made a nice gun with 10% scrolls but it's 2 line :[

[image loading]

I'll probably make another reverse when I find a bunch of really cheap PoTs and try get a 3line one this time.
No I'm never serious.
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
March 11 2011 23:38 GMT
#2749
Go find klebata's shop. Last time I checked he had a ton of PoT up for 2.8 mill.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
Profitlol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States94 Posts
March 12 2011 01:55 GMT
#2750
2 Lines is good enough, just pink/ws all the way. 35+89=124. Not worth the trouble gambling all over again for 3 lines w/ a 30 or 10%s working
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
March 12 2011 02:54 GMT
#2751
It's not worth wasting your moneys on a gun you're going to replace either. If you're going to make a perfect weapon don't start with something garbage ^_^
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
March 12 2011 04:05 GMT
#2752
Nice gun lol
[TLMS] REBOOT
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-12 04:57:27
March 12 2011 04:56 GMT
#2753
2 line isnt garbage to me... plus nexon is always coming out with new weapons... by the time u make that perfect 3 line weapon... nexon might screw u with something new... imo the best thing is to do whatever u are personally comfortable with no matter what others say... cuz garbage to someone else might be pretty good for you or vice versa
I like to ninja stuffs.
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
March 12 2011 05:24 GMT
#2754
I'd say perfect it, you're looking for 30% boss anyways, the other lines don't matter.
Zarathusta
Profile Joined September 2010
United States114 Posts
March 12 2011 07:20 GMT
#2755
Computer overheating, night all
Gazape
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland17 Posts
March 12 2011 07:24 GMT
#2756
Hi guys I would like to join you. I have played maple like 2 or 3 years ago and i had 41 lvl assassin :d. Now i made new character to your server and name is Gazape and its 16 lvl magician now. Msg me if you want to talk
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
March 12 2011 08:05 GMT
#2757
On March 12 2011 14:24 Yomi.Doom wrote:
I'd say perfect it, you're looking for 30% boss anyways, the other lines don't matter.

The other lines matter a lot. Just depends if you have the funding to cube that much. 15% ignore PDR is almost as good as 30% boss at bosses like czak and cht, and better than 30% boss at pink bean. Getting something like 8% att on the 3rd line would be an easy 15 att.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
March 12 2011 08:45 GMT
#2758
On March 12 2011 13:56 xusam wrote:
2 line isnt garbage to me... plus nexon is always coming out with new weapons... by the time u make that perfect 3 line weapon... nexon might screw u with something new... imo the best thing is to do whatever u are personally comfortable with no matter what others say... cuz garbage to someone else might be pretty good for you or vice versa


When did ToT come out? People are still using those weapons and from the looks of things the new level 130 weapons aren't gonna see the light of day on this server for awhile ^_^
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-12 14:55:05
March 12 2011 14:29 GMT
#2759
On March 12 2011 17:45 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 13:56 xusam wrote:
2 line isnt garbage to me... plus nexon is always coming out with new weapons... by the time u make that perfect 3 line weapon... nexon might screw u with something new... imo the best thing is to do whatever u are personally comfortable with no matter what others say... cuz garbage to someone else might be pretty good for you or vice versa


When did ToT come out? People are still using those weapons and from the looks of things the new level 130 weapons aren't gonna see the light of day on this server for awhile ^_^


which supports what i said before

"one man's trash is another man's treasure"

But to address your comment which I presume is made to refute the statement I made saying that nexon is always coming out with new weapons...

Reverse weapons haven't been the best since VIP weapons came out last year.. (the event to get VIP weapons were never implemented in KMS so people had no way of foreseeing it 6 months before GMS had the alien event) to me reverse weapons are trash... but to someone else they are considered good... like error is saying above, it all depends on individual funding...

that's why I was saying before the most important thing is to do what you personally are comfortable with... I know plenty of people in scania who would be happy with a two line items with good potential stats whereas someone else would rather have 3 line items with crap stats because they know they will be receiving a bunch of cubes sooner than later...

What I was referring to before as in "nexon comes out with new weapons" I'm referring to the BEST weapons... as in no one can argue they are not the best... even then at least for warrior weapons people seem to always throw in the argument of speed vs damage...

If you really want to make the argument about old weapons that are still considered the BEST... the most notable example is obviously the lunch box weapons which came out in the "back to school" back in September of 2008... that is still by far the best weapon for paladin/heroes considering the person has infinite funding...

Also when potential items came out, it completely changed the way everyone looked at weapons... it was no longer as clear as just attack and the four AP stats... now we have to look at how many potential lines... potential stats... rare, epic or unique... what level the actual weapon is... so like I was saying before nexon always comes out with "new" stuff and something you think is good now might be trash to you later on...

if you keep up with all the southperry, sleepywood, etc... (countless other forums ms related) or just talk to the legit people with the godliest damages (no people with EE hacked weapons that have 600atk) there are always different arguments considering what should be one person's end weapon... some of the most knowledgeable ms players even recommend having two to three weapons for different situations...

which just brings me back to what I have been reiterating this whole time: do whatever you are most comfortable with...
I like to ninja stuffs.
skyryn
Profile Joined March 2011
18 Posts
March 12 2011 18:36 GMT
#2760
hey guys I've been lurking on the forums so I'm kind of new but I'd love to play too! I just started an account if you could add me that'd be great. My ign is SireEden
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings114
davetesta39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft399
ByuN 304
RuFF_SC2 152
ViBE96
CosmosSc2 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2310
GuemChi 1307
MaD[AoV]185
Sharp 154
910 67
Bale 20
NaDa 14
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever370
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 617
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1049
Other Games
summit1g8730
JimRising 591
C9.Mang0342
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick818
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• EnkiAlexander 59
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP58
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo554
Other Games
• Shiphtur359
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 17m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.