• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:16
CEST 03:16
KST 10:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10252 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 137

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 405 Next
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
March 11 2011 07:53 GMT
#2721
I'm afraid there is nothing to be done Ness. The gods are punishing you for your trolling.

And if any of our high-level inactives are still reading this thread, I highly encourage you all to come back and check out Lionheart Castle. Even profit came by to check it out, and he liked the exp rates so much that he is coming back. I get 25% an hour on 1.5x (card costs 600 nx for an entire day). The card stacks with HS and family 1.2x, so when I stack them all together, I get 60% an hour.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
Enderbantoo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States465 Posts
March 11 2011 11:10 GMT
#2722
what lvl is lionheart?
At the biggest upset of all of bw, Shanghai SPL finals 2011
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 13:43:02
March 11 2011 13:12 GMT
#2723
On March 11 2011 20:10 Enderbantoo wrote:
what lvl is lionheart?


The map we were at is level 127.

And yes if the higher levels can at least please come back to hit lvl 160 (HT, van leon), that is pretty much the level needed to do any boss runs except pb. Actually if enough people hit lvl 140 (czak) is an option too.

And yea the exp rate is ridiculous since the map also gives a 250% bonus experience. (not sure how long nexon will keep this ridiculous bonus experience for since when I was in a party of 6 last night and everyone was leeching while I was the only one attacking, I still got more exp than if I was at ToT. Lol)

Also they have guild skills so as people log onto ms and/or level up, it really helps the guild to attain gp points which are needed to increase our guild level which in turn helps the guild unlock better guild skills.

As people purchase the guild skills everyone in the guild that is playing will receive the buff. But first we have to get enough gp points to unlock the good guild skills.

Thanks.
I like to ninja stuffs.
nosliw
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2716 Posts
March 11 2011 14:22 GMT
#2724
I got to 120! Going to be a Paladin soon.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
March 11 2011 14:43 GMT
#2725
I wonder if the nexon servers located in california is going to crap out again when the tsunami after effects of the japanese earthquake hits california at 11 est
I like to ninja stuffs.
Neos
Profile Joined June 2009
United States400 Posts
March 11 2011 14:57 GMT
#2726
On March 11 2011 23:43 xusam wrote:
I wonder if the nexon servers located in california is going to crap out again when the tsunami after effects of the japanese earthquake hits california at 11 est

Earthquake in Cali, wait what
MisterShiFu
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada8 Posts
March 11 2011 16:16 GMT
#2727
New to TL, thinking of maybe getting back into this. Level 154 I/L AM looking for a guild? :s
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 16:27:47
March 11 2011 16:26 GMT
#2728
On March 12 2011 01:16 MisterShiFu wrote:
New to TL, thinking of maybe getting back into this. Level 154 I/L AM looking for a guild? :s

Are you on dementhos? If yes post your nick so we can invite you.
MisterShiFu
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada8 Posts
March 11 2011 16:27 GMT
#2729
Oh right forgot, I'm in scania. D: Made the account back when there was only scania and bera.
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
March 11 2011 16:29 GMT
#2730
On March 12 2011 01:27 MisterShiFu wrote:
Oh right forgot, I'm in scania. D: Made the account back when there was only scania and bera.

Well you can do a server transfer if you want. There are some people in the guild that came from scania too.
MisterShiFu
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada8 Posts
March 11 2011 16:31 GMT
#2731
I'll consider that... it's like 10k NX or something right? But I have like everything (other accounts, friends, etc.) in scania. And what else makes server transfers complicated besides only being able to bring 1m? No one here plays in scania? :/
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 16:54:28
March 11 2011 16:31 GMT
#2732
On March 11 2011 23:57 Neos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 23:43 xusam wrote:
I wonder if the nexon servers located in california is going to crap out again when the tsunami after effects of the japanese earthquake hits california at 11 est

Earthquake in Cali, wait what


I should really start putting commas into what I post.

Earthquake in japan causing tsunami in california.

On March 12 2011 01:31 MisterShiFu wrote:
I'll consider that... it's like 10k NX or something right? But I have like everything (other accounts, friends, etc.) in scania. And what else makes server transfers complicated besides only being able to bring 1m? No one here plays in scania? :/


Scania is so bad now. Unless you are in one of the top guilds in scania ms is not fun at all. Its super hard to get boss maps or good fm spots. I used to be in arguably one of the most hated or top guilds in scania before everyone of them mass quited. I quited for a long time after that until I decided to make a drk last year but once I reached 172 I realized how boring playing in scania was. Quited again for almost a year until I stumbled onto the TL thread for ms. thinking about the money and time I have poured into this damn game, playing in deme with the TL guild was the best decision I ever made. I've been in a lot of really top tier guilds in scania and none of them compare to how fast and stable the TL guild is and the potential the guild has.

Btw world transfer is 25k but you can easily convert your mesos into items that you can bring. Other people in the guild are much more knowledgable when it comes to what the items are in particular.

Honestly unless you don't care about boss runs and merching which is pretty much all high level people do now other than chatting in game, then transferring might not be your cup of tea.

Or if you do like boss runs and are able to HT czak, zak, scar, cwk freely and whenever you want then by all means stay in scania.

I'm not just blowing hot air cuz honestly I'm enjoying the togetherness of the guild that was created waaaay before I world transfered over from scania.

To end I'd just like to say if you are a high level looking to actually play the game as well as have mature and reasonable people to chat with then it doesn't get any better than TL in deme. Although I have over 30 characters in scania I am so glad this TL guild is in deme and not scania.
I like to ninja stuffs.
MisterShiFu
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada8 Posts
March 11 2011 16:36 GMT
#2733
Also, I stopped playing before big bang, so a looot of stuff is new to me. Are I/L mages still decent classes? My skills are kinda messed up now since they didn't give me 4th job resets... but I assume I can fix that with a few levels. No more blizzard, but the %/hr rate can still be quite high for a level 154 AM? What's it like usually?
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
March 11 2011 16:44 GMT
#2734
On March 12 2011 01:36 MisterShiFu wrote:
Also, I stopped playing before big bang, so a looot of stuff is new to me. Are I/L mages still decent classes? My skills are kinda messed up now since they didn't give me 4th job resets... but I assume I can fix that with a few levels. No more blizzard, but the %/hr rate can still be quite high for a level 154 AM? What's it like usually?

With LHC that was just released yesterday training becomes much faster. Archmages can be strong but it really depends on your funding like iam the only AM in the guild and my dmg is pretty low compared to the other classes. Iam only at 25% int though.
MisterShiFu
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada8 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 16:53:02
March 11 2011 16:49 GMT
#2735
Only 25% int? xD I stopped playing shortly after potential equips were out so mine are even worse I think. I have about 4b to upgrade my equips with, which probably isn't very much now. Also, I'm lukless. I don't think I wanna go through the effort of switching to luk unless it's absolutely necessary.

What's your rate at LHC, and what's your level? I/L or F/P?
McKTenor13
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1383 Posts
March 11 2011 16:50 GMT
#2736
I just started back again a couple weeks ago and dont really want to server Xfer. Are you guys letting people in your guild even if im making a new character? If so what characters are good these days? Was a crusader before, kinda feelin like a ranged dude this time around.
If you can chill. chill. - Liquid'Tyler
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 17:00:23
March 11 2011 16:57 GMT
#2737
On March 12 2011 01:49 MisterShiFu wrote:
Only 25% int? xD I stopped playing shortly after potential equips were out so mine are even worse I think. I have about 4b to upgrade my equips with, which probably isn't very much now. Also, I'm lukless. I don't think I wanna go through the effort of switching to luk unless it's absolutely necessary.

What's your rate at LHC, and what's your level? I/L or F/P?


If you have 4b then buy some good stuff in scania that you can either sell in deme or that you can use yourself. Chtp comes to mind since there is no ch to cht here in deme

On March 12 2011 01:50 McKTenor13 wrote:
I just started back again a couple weeks ago and dont really want to server Xfer. Are you guys letting people in your guild even if im making a new character? If so what characters are good these days? Was a crusader before, kinda feelin like a ranged dude this time around.


Of course you can start over in deme. I'm sure everyone agrees as well as stated in the OP that unless you are fourth job or have lots of monies then its better to start over in deme.
I like to ninja stuffs.
MisterShiFu
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada8 Posts
March 11 2011 17:00 GMT
#2738
I just found out that server transfer is 25k nx. Ahhhh... makes it much less appealing to transfer. I think I'm gonna stay in scania, sorry D: I'm too poor.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
March 11 2011 17:01 GMT
#2739
On March 12 2011 01:50 McKTenor13 wrote:
I just started back again a couple weeks ago and dont really want to server Xfer. Are you guys letting people in your guild even if im making a new character? If so what characters are good these days? Was a crusader before, kinda feelin like a ranged dude this time around.


Of course we let new characters in. All classes are good at something so it really doesn't matter.
No I'm never serious.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
March 11 2011 17:03 GMT
#2740
On March 12 2011 02:00 MisterShiFu wrote:
I just found out that server transfer is 25k nx. Ahhhh... makes it much less appealing to transfer. I think I'm gonna stay in scania, sorry D: I'm too poor.


Server transfer is only 400m tops and since you have 4b, 400m is nothing. =) you rich dude. I only got 40m cuz I'm noob merch =)
I like to ninja stuffs.
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta42
CranKy Ducklings8
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 246
CosmosSc2 81
RuFF_SC2 67
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1922
GuemChi 1323
Artosis 637
910 46
Bale 20
MaD[AoV]20
Dota 2
monkeys_forever286
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 341
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox855
Other Games
summit1g9000
JimRising 819
Day[9].tv754
shahzam679
C9.Mang0329
Trikslyr42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick784
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• Hinosc 6
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv754
• Shiphtur535
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
14h 44m
The PondCast
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 20h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.