• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:48
CEST 15:48
KST 22:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7984 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 135

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 133 134 135 136 137 405 Next
nMn
Profile Joined February 2009
United States144 Posts
March 09 2011 16:57 GMT
#2681
I got midterms this week and I'm on DA2 like its a drug.

Activity down for me too.
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
March 09 2011 17:23 GMT
#2682
Same with me but I will definiteley check out lhc tomorrow.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
March 09 2011 17:26 GMT
#2683
On March 10 2011 01:40 Tarias wrote:
I'm gonne be a little less active for a bit while I play Dragon Age 2, apparently I can't run it with DirectX 11 graphics with MS in the background...


Hey tarias. Do you think you will be on around 5:30pm my time which is 10:30 your time I'm assuming so I can get my stuff from you before you take your break. Or let me know a time that's good for you. Most likely have to be after 5:30 est since that is when I get back from work. Thanks xD.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Hurricane
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3939 Posts
March 09 2011 20:46 GMT
#2684
On March 09 2011 13:58 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Or mooch off a guildmate. I would bet somebody in the guild can't completely fill their shop and can sell some things for you.

ATTN: any awesome guidmate who can't fill their shop.

I have a Potential Scroll, an Equipment Enhancement Scroll, and a plain Esther Shield I would like to sell. PM me here if you can help <3
RIP CHARLIEMURPHY 11/25/10 NEVER FORGET | Hurricane#1183 @ B.net
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
March 09 2011 21:34 GMT
#2685
On March 10 2011 02:26 xusam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2011 01:40 Tarias wrote:
I'm gonne be a little less active for a bit while I play Dragon Age 2, apparently I can't run it with DirectX 11 graphics with MS in the background...


Hey tarias. Do you think you will be on around 5:30pm my time which is 10:30 your time I'm assuming so I can get my stuff from you before you take your break. Or let me know a time that's good for you. Most likely have to be after 5:30 est since that is when I get back from work. Thanks xD.


Ill be on this evening, hoping my graphics drivers won't crash after i updated them lol..
Go big, or go home!
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-10 03:21:24
March 09 2011 22:16 GMT
#2686
Anyone who wants to sell stuff, ask me in-game and I'll put it in my shop.

And wow at the patch notes:
http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/News.aspx?boardNo=101&contentNo=00BBw

Are they really doing this much stuff in one patch?
No I'm never serious.
Neos
Profile Joined June 2009
United States400 Posts
March 10 2011 04:32 GMT
#2687
On March 10 2011 07:16 Nytefish wrote:
Anyone who wants to sell stuff, ask me in-game and I'll put it in my shop.
Got some spring cleaning to do then, lol.

[image loading]
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
March 10 2011 04:42 GMT
#2688
Elemental Wands and Staffs have had bonus and reduction attributes restored when using elemental attacks. The bonuses have been restored at a rate that is reduced from their bonuses before Big Bang.


OMFG YES! and nitty they will try to do all that and fail horribly
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
March 10 2011 04:54 GMT
#2689
Yo we gotta figure out when to HT tomorrow. There's no rush though because now 60 people can sign up.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
naonao
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States847 Posts
March 10 2011 05:07 GMT
#2690
Theres a timelimit on HT now, no way we can do it.
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
March 10 2011 05:16 GMT
#2691
For people that need free NX, I do the super rewards survey things that ask you to sign up for a website. Even if you've signed up for the website already, all you have to do is make another bs e-mail account and use that. You should get credit after you confirm the registration e-mail they send you.
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
March 10 2011 05:18 GMT
#2692
On March 10 2011 14:07 naonao wrote:
Theres a timelimit on HT now, no way we can do it.

Did you ever think we could do it? I just wanna try for fun.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
March 10 2011 05:42 GMT
#2693
I want that successor medal. They better make it tradable...
[TLMS] REBOOT
Soulcage
Profile Joined August 2010
United States27 Posts
March 10 2011 06:17 GMT
#2694
Can't wait for patch. New guild changes will be awesome. Hopefully there wont be too much unscheduled maintenance afterwords.
Swerc
Profile Joined February 2011
United States124 Posts
March 10 2011 06:28 GMT
#2695
Ugh I wish I wasn't so new, everyone else seems excited so I guess I am too
Gym. Tan. Laundry.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
March 10 2011 06:46 GMT
#2696
Every time a guild member plays the game for an hour or longer.


Time to start AFKing in game instead of closing maple!


I almost feel like deleting my Cleric and just leveling a Knight to 120 and making an ultimate Bishop ^_^
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
_Ness_
Profile Joined January 2011
United States77 Posts
March 10 2011 08:50 GMT
#2697
Maker Skill item drops removed
Items that were used with the Maker skill but are not needed for quests have been removed.


Does this mean no more etc loot? O_O

Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
March 10 2011 14:55 GMT
#2698
Man, this additional hour stuff is too good. I'm guessing we'll hit 4, what do you guys think?
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-10 14:58:20
March 10 2011 14:57 GMT
#2699
[Update3] The maintenance will last 1 more hour. We are very sorry!

Why am I not surprised?
Edit: I said it will last 13 hours overall
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
March 10 2011 14:58 GMT
#2700
I hope they keep on tacking on update hours until 4PM EST (that's probably as early as I can get on), want some fm1/2 spots lol.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Prev 1 133 134 135 136 137 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1070
RotterdaM535
SteadfastSC290
TKL 215
Rex120
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 535
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 215
Rex 120
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45081
Shuttle 2519
Jaedong 1117
Calm 1044
Horang2 810
Mini 624
actioN 544
EffOrt 530
Soulkey 479
Soma 360
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Rush 294
Larva 282
BeSt 221
Snow 192
ZerO 171
firebathero 133
Mong 119
Zeus 106
Last 91
910 74
Mind 68
hero 67
Free 66
Hyun 58
Sharp 56
PianO 39
Pusan 34
sorry 34
Shinee 32
JYJ 26
Bale 25
Shine 25
Hm[arnc] 24
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
Aegong 21
HiyA 21
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 12
Rock 10
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4998
Dendi1276
Counter-Strike
fl0m1842
Fnx 575
edward49
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes585
Lowko371
Other Games
gofns24318
singsing2178
olofmeister1284
hiko588
B2W.Neo337
DeMusliM228
Livibee188
Pyrionflax166
Liquid`VortiX119
Khaldor76
QueenE73
Trikslyr60
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1455
Other Games
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH175
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2035
• Jankos1437
• TFBlade463
Other Games
• Shiphtur663
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 12m
The PondCast
20h 12m
INu's Battles
21h 12m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.