• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:03
CEST 07:03
KST 14:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5993 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 134

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 132 133 134 135 136 405 Next
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
March 09 2011 00:41 GMT
#2661
Should I play again?
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
March 09 2011 01:01 GMT
#2662
should I play again?

It's spring break next week, I will be home, I will have nothing else to do. I might just play sc2 and sleep extra instead.
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
March 09 2011 01:11 GMT
#2663
On March 09 2011 09:23 Harem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2011 09:12 OpticalShot wrote:
Woa, Hurricane almost has 2.4k posts.
Finally people joining with decent amount of posts lol. We should rank ourselves in # of posts imo =P it'd be like Roffles - QQ - Nitty - Me - Hurri - Verz

Me >>>> QQ.




+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Hurricane
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3939 Posts
March 09 2011 01:15 GMT
#2664
On March 09 2011 09:12 OpticalShot wrote:
Woa, Hurricane almost has 2.4k posts.
Finally people joining with decent amount of posts lol. We should rank ourselves in # of posts imo =P it'd be like Roffles - QQ - Nitty - Me - Hurri - Verz

Join date better play some role here.
RIP CHARLIEMURPHY 11/25/10 NEVER FORGET | Hurricane#1183 @ B.net
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
March 09 2011 01:21 GMT
#2665
On March 09 2011 09:12 OpticalShot wrote:
Woa, Hurricane almost has 2.4k posts.
Finally people joining with decent amount of posts lol. We should rank ourselves in # of posts imo =P it'd be like Roffles - QQ - Nitty - Me - Hurri - Verz

What about me?
:)
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 01:24:54
March 09 2011 01:22 GMT
#2666
Come to deme you noob

JUST KIDDING I TOTALLY KNEW WHO YOU ARE
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
March 09 2011 03:21 GMT
#2667
Tomorrow is SC!!!! When we gonna HT? Anytime after 5 pm will definitely work for me, but I think we should try to go earlier if possible. I have a physics HW set due at 5 tomorrow, so if I get that done early then I can potentially HT as early as 1:00 PM.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
Hurricane
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3939 Posts
March 09 2011 03:54 GMT
#2668
So whats the best way to sell some shit? There is almost no activity on basilmarket auctions for our server and I'm not spending money on this game.
RIP CHARLIEMURPHY 11/25/10 NEVER FORGET | Hurricane#1183 @ B.net
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 08:54:28
March 09 2011 04:07 GMT
#2669
Do a free survey for nx. Bing toolbar/Netflix.

edit: I am going to be MIA / very rarely on for a couple of days, while Pokemon B&W takes higher priority than you guys <3
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 05:07:25
March 09 2011 04:58 GMT
#2670
Or mooch off a guildmate. I would bet somebody in the guild can't completely fill their shop and can sell some things for you.

MTS is your other option, although I doubt you have much startup for that...
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 14:40:03
March 09 2011 14:25 GMT
#2671
Uh patch is coming tonight... Might want to start kicking alternates and inactives in case it decreases guild points to do it after the patch. Just better safe than sorry. Not saying we HAVE to. Just giving my two cents lol. Anyways I can't wait for van leon though. I can't believe the patch is so soon. Be prepared for a lot of bugs to be worked out. If there is a bug reported I might not even start training due to the possibility of rollbacks.

Btw for anyone making UA your medal kicks ass. +2 atk +10 jump and speed
I like to ninja stuffs.
SanMaya
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands74 Posts
March 09 2011 15:50 GMT
#2672
On March 09 2011 02:39 xusam wrote:
In mts non potential glaive is 50k so maybe 600m? That's my best guess. But hidden potential most likely means 2 line


Ok, does the fact that its maybe 2 line decrease the value?
Cuz if its still worth more than 200m I got a (potential) great deal for someone who actually has 200m ^_^
TLMS
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
March 09 2011 15:57 GMT
#2673
2 lines hurts it because that glaive is gonna be your endgame item. You want the chance to get it perfect with 3 lines of +damage.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 16:12:00
March 09 2011 16:05 GMT
#2674
Uh wtf the glaive was only 200m? Omg where was this two weeks ago. I paid 100k nx for my two line glaive
Also imo because you are losing out on 20 atk by going with a glaive instead of a vip weapon, the 2 line vs 3 line argument isn't as crucial as long as you get 30% boss you're good to go. Neither naonao nor I have 3 line glaives and the guys I do know that have 3 lines don't make that big of a fuss about it. But imo glaive even 2 line is more than 200m. Wtf I wish I had that deal two weeks ago. Could have saved me 90k nx. Cuz my first glaive went boom so I had to mts two glaives.
I like to ninja stuffs.
SanMaya
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands74 Posts
March 09 2011 16:07 GMT
#2675
K, but will it decrease the price to below 200m?

Ow, just to clarify: I am not selling this myself... Check this auction on basil.
(you heard it from me ^_^)
TLMS
nosliw
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2716 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 16:12:33
March 09 2011 16:12 GMT
#2676
I did not know there was actually an overarching storyline for Maplestory. What is the story and what is the quest?
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 16:18:16
March 09 2011 16:14 GMT
#2677
On March 10 2011 01:07 SanMaya wrote:
K, but will it decrease the price to below 200m?

Ow, just to clarify: I am not selling this myself... Check this auction on basil.
(you heard it from me ^_^)


I'd ask naonao in game. He should know the most regarding glaives. Just cuz I paid 100k nx for mine doesn't mean anything cuz I'm impatient and I like to scam myself lol

Also I hate people on basil that start their auctions super low cuz its like false hope lol I thought you bought a glaive in FM for 200m lol
I like to ninja stuffs.
SanMaya
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands74 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 16:20:39
March 09 2011 16:17 GMT
#2678
On March 10 2011 01:12 nosliw wrote:
I did not know there was actually an overarching storyline for Maplestory. What is the story and what is the quest?


Pshht...*whispers in your ear* theres this new thing called google xD

Nah, I looked it up for ya ^^
Maplestory Storyline
hf reading through all of that :D

It doesnt say that much about the Black Mage and the BB and stuff though...
Try this
TLMS
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
March 09 2011 16:22 GMT
#2679
On March 10 2011 01:17 SanMaya wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2011 01:12 nosliw wrote:
I did not know there was actually an overarching storyline for Maplestory. What is the story and what is the quest?


Pshht...*whispers in your ear* theres this new thing called google xD

Nah, I looked it up for ya ^^
Maplestory Storyline
hf reading through all of that :D

It doesnt say that much about the Black Mage and the BB and stuff though...
Try this


Thanks man. Now I can have something to read while waiting for my analysis program to finish running lol
I like to ninja stuffs.
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
March 09 2011 16:40 GMT
#2680
I'm gonne be a little less active for a bit while I play Dragon Age 2, apparently I can't run it with DirectX 11 graphics with MS in the background...
Go big, or go home!
Prev 1 132 133 134 135 136 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2553
GuemChi 740
Leta 174
Snow 96
Terrorterran 68
NaDa 43
Bale 36
Noble 14
Icarus 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
febbydoto18
League of Legends
JimRising 646
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox408
Mew2King56
Other Games
summit1g7246
WinterStarcraft379
C9.Mang0271
Sick126
ViBE86
Trikslyr25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick582
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 131
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2136
League of Legends
• Lourlo1201
• Stunt417
Other Games
• Shiphtur480
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
10h 57m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.