• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:43
CEST 04:43
KST 11:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7410 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 24

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
October 13 2010 04:59 GMT
#461
i'd recommend reading the updates in the op rooooogie
UNFUCK YOURSELF
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
October 13 2010 05:00 GMT
#462
On October 13 2010 13:57 paper wrote:
Is the server up, or has Serejai just not whitelisted me yet :3...


its off for the night
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
inFeZa
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia556 Posts
October 13 2010 05:22 GMT
#463
I is sad :< gosu temple is gonna take 4 years to make
Starcraft 2 in-game Observer. Follow me twitter.com/infeza
SC2Phoenix
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2814 Posts
October 13 2010 05:52 GMT
#464
what time does the server shutoff at night?
Who the fuck has a family of fucking trees? This song is so god damn stupid. Fuck you song, fuck you and your stupid trees. -itmeJP
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
October 13 2010 08:36 GMT
#465
On October 13 2010 12:06 Serejai wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the server's first event!

Join us tomorrow as we celebrate National Dehydration Day by burning Cacterburg to the ground!

All players who log in will receive an unlimited use bucket of lava, unlimited use flint and tinder, and a stack of TNT. Help us destroy every cactus in sight to celebrate this wondrous holiday!

What is this I don't even...
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
October 13 2010 09:45 GMT
#466
On October 13 2010 12:06 Serejai wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the server's first event!

Join us tomorrow as we celebrate National Dehydration Day by burning Cacterburg to the ground!

All players who log in will receive an unlimited use bucket of lava, unlimited use flint and tinder, and a stack of TNT. Help us destroy every cactus in sight to celebrate this wondrous holiday!

stop teasing us T_T
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
KinosJourney2
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden1811 Posts
October 13 2010 10:25 GMT
#467
On October 13 2010 05:18 MrBitter wrote:
Thought I'd share a shot of the fine town of Cacterburg.

One view from the front, the other from the back. You can see a few of the townsfolk's houses, as well as notable landmarks - The Cube, The Fountain, and the Tree.

Also barely visible in both shots: The Mario.

[image loading]

Come visit us out in Cacterburg. Best town on the server. = )

edit: fml, you can only see one of the shots...

edit2: fixed!


Wow, how'd you make such a big tree? O_O
ocho wrote: EDIT: NEVERMIND, THIS THING HAS APM TECHNOLOGY OMG
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
October 13 2010 10:32 GMT
#468
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit son I can't log on.
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
October 13 2010 10:49 GMT
#469
Server is down guys be patient
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
October 13 2010 11:47 GMT
#470
On October 13 2010 19:49 BrTarolg wrote:
Server is down guys be patient


Too late now, I watched porn and now all I want to do is clip my toe nails while eating microwaved pizza to The Maury Show.
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
Vortok
Profile Joined December 2009
United States830 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-13 11:51:31
October 13 2010 11:48 GMT
#471
Took me awhile to think of something I'd want to make in Minecraft, and then I remembered that I like mazes/labyrinths.

Will likely take awhile to plan out, especially as I'm lazy, but as multiplayer is mostly about building a lot of shit right now, it'll give me something to do/make. Would be interesting if I could use redstone/had a good understanding of it. Should probably just make a single, flat maze first and then get fancier from there. Multiple levels up/down, water to go down/swim up, service entrances (say, iron doors activated by putting a redstone torch somewhere to open them) to allow easier access inside when needed.

And of course... to build it above ground, or below? There's plenty of space below ground as practically nobody builds much between ground level and diamond level. Of course that runs to risk of running into a cave system and having to deal with that.

Guess I need to either get some graph paper or, more likely, figure out what computer program to use with an easy to edit/see grid (that's also expandable).
l0ranga
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden3 Posts
October 13 2010 13:37 GMT
#472
Hi!

So I got whitelisted the other day and started playing when the server came up. I walked around for a while looking at all the awesome buildings and stuff and then found a clean spot to build a house and start some mining etc.

Problem is, I get disconnected after about a minute in game and when that happens my whole internet connection dies. I can't get it to work again without rebooting and I have no idea what the problem is.

Is this some kind of known issue or has anyone here ever got the same problem? Seems very strange that minecraft somehow shuts down all my internet access :S It's only the TL-server too, singleplayer works fine.

Ideas?
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 13 2010 13:42 GMT
#473
On October 13 2010 22:37 l0ranga wrote:
Hi!

So I got whitelisted the other day and started playing when the server came up. I walked around for a while looking at all the awesome buildings and stuff and then found a clean spot to build a house and start some mining etc.

Problem is, I get disconnected after about a minute in game and when that happens my whole internet connection dies. I can't get it to work again without rebooting and I have no idea what the problem is.

Is this some kind of known issue or has anyone here ever got the same problem? Seems very strange that minecraft somehow shuts down all my internet access :S It's only the TL-server too, singleplayer works fine.

Ideas?


There is a known issue with Atheros network cards causing the exact problem you're describing. If you don't know what card you have or how to check it, right click on My Computer > Manage > Device Manager > Network Adapters.

You can also test if this is the issue you have by running around in the world. You will only disconnect if you remove a block. You can run around all day without disconnecting.

If this is your issue, it's out of my hands. You would need to replace your card, or buy a USB adapter.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
l0ranga
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden3 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-13 13:55:08
October 13 2010 13:48 GMT
#474
Yup I do have an Atheros card. And I can run around in the world its when I mine blocks and stuff I get disced, just like you described. Huge thanks for identifying the problem.

Still sucks though. Does anyone know a fix to this?

EDIT:
Nevermind, google solves. In case anyone else has the same problem:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1013&t=53103
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 13 2010 14:12 GMT
#475
On October 13 2010 22:48 l0ranga wrote:
Yup I do have an Atheros card. And I can run around in the world its when I mine blocks and stuff I get disced, just like you described. Huge thanks for identifying the problem.

Still sucks though. Does anyone know a fix to this?

EDIT:
Nevermind, google solves. In case anyone else has the same problem:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1013&t=53103


Glad that worked for you. There are a few other players on the server with Atheros cards, and that fix didn't work for any of them, so I figured it wouldn't for you, either.

Awesome that it did, though.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
DrakanSilva
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Chile932 Posts
October 13 2010 14:43 GMT
#476
omg i'm a newb and i've never seen minecraft before!!!!!!
I guess ill go in to play today at night :D there seems to be some AWESOME buildings!
I'm amazed,
how is it possible to do that stuff :O.?
In the beginning there was nothing... and then exploded
DrakanSilva
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Chile932 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-13 14:56:04
October 13 2010 14:55 GMT
#477
:D downloading
In the beginning there was nothing... and then exploded
Trotske
Profile Joined August 2010
410 Posts
October 13 2010 18:00 GMT
#478
main post says server is online but i can't connect does this mean its full?
Inschato
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada1349 Posts
October 13 2010 19:50 GMT
#479
For those of you looking for some sort of grid editor, Paint in Windows 7 has that option under "view" and then if you zoom in far enough. I know it's hard to believe they finally added SOME useful functionality to paint, but yeah.
3.
kernipu
Profile Joined February 2007
Germany193 Posts
October 13 2010 20:20 GMT
#480
On October 14 2010 04:50 Inschato wrote:
For those of you looking for some sort of grid editor, Paint in Windows 7 has that option under "view" and then if you zoom in far enough. I know it's hard to believe they finally added SOME useful functionality to paint, but yeah.


Actually Win Paint has a grip view at least since Win 98.
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings114
davetesta39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft399
ByuN 304
RuFF_SC2 152
ViBE96
CosmosSc2 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2310
GuemChi 1307
MaD[AoV]185
Sharp 154
910 67
Bale 20
NaDa 14
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever377
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 617
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox863
Other Games
summit1g8730
JimRising 591
C9.Mang0342
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick840
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• EnkiAlexander 59
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP58
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo554
Other Games
• Shiphtur364
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 17m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.