• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:46
CEST 06:46
KST 13:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8110 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 82

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 665 Next
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
October 12 2011 12:56 GMT
#1621
On October 12 2011 13:56 deth2munkies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2011 12:07 Judicator wrote:
So got back from weekly magic, split for first.

Lessons learned:

Dead Weight is really hit/miss.
Blade Splicer is really fucking good.
Mana base is still janky.

So are you saying that more often than not, Dead Weight is dead weight?


too much LSV?

@manor gargoyles. I got one like 4th pick at a draft last weekend. i was lik WTF? you guys dont want a bomb thats colorless? proceeded to win 50% of my games just off his back.
next day drafted again and slammed one first pick. people dont like indestructible blockers that turn into air elementals?
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
October 12 2011 13:21 GMT
#1622
On October 12 2011 13:56 deth2munkies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2011 12:07 Judicator wrote:
So got back from weekly magic, split for first.

Lessons learned:

Dead Weight is really hit/miss.
Blade Splicer is really fucking good.
Mana base is still janky.

So are you saying that more often than not, Dead Weight is dead weight?


No, I mean literally it's the nuts sometimes and sometimes so bad. I did win a game 3 off of it.
Get it by your hands...
dignity
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada908 Posts
October 12 2011 13:31 GMT
#1623
I would honestly take the manor gargoyle even if it was just a 4/4 flyer for 5.
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
October 12 2011 13:40 GMT
#1624
you know what he reminds me of? glint hawk idol. glint hawk idol dodged so much sorcery speed removal in SoM it wasnt even funny. that card was so BAMF for being so unassuming.
dignity
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada908 Posts
October 12 2011 13:51 GMT
#1625
So its been a few weeks since Innistrad got released and I think its pretty clear that those activated lands are going to be pretty good. Then again, its always good when you can use excess mana without using cards.
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
October 12 2011 15:34 GMT
#1626
On October 12 2011 17:49 slyboogie wrote:
Draft question for you limited players. About what pick in a pack are you taking Traveler's Amulets and Grottos? I was in a pod of 6 today and neither amulets I opened tabled! It can't make 5 picks?!?

Let's assume that the deck you're drafting will certainly splash a 3rd color.


Yeah I think Traveler's Amulet is a high pick, this set is similar to Ravnica in that it has a lot of depth at common, which makes fixing a much higher priority (take the fixing, wheel the ok commons). I'm still not experienced enough to know how often you want 3 colors though, but if I open up with a couple of splashable cards I would not be ashamed of 3rd picking an Amulet.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
October 12 2011 15:40 GMT
#1627
It's meh for me, I rather have a consistent deck in this format namely because there are so many decks that just straight beats you for dicking around. I am not saying it's a bad card, but I rather draft a deck with a consistent mana base rather than relying on mana fixing in this format.
Get it by your hands...
dignity
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada908 Posts
October 12 2011 15:42 GMT
#1628
Having access to all the colored mana you need by turn 3-4 is as powerful as any bomb.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 15:54:34
October 12 2011 15:47 GMT
#1629
On October 13 2011 00:42 dignity wrote:
Having access to all the colored mana you need by turn 3-4 is as powerful as any bomb.


Sure, but I rather not having to rely on drawing it or spend my turn 2 cracking it just so I can play double colored spell on turn 3. Like honestly I would take Shimmering Grotto over that card. For the color fixing in this set I would take Vigil over anything if I am in Green, then Grotto to Amulet.

Like I said, I rather avoid the issue altogether in the first place.

Second Edit:

This is coming from someone who drafted 4 colors in NBS regularly without color fixing.
Get it by your hands...
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
October 12 2011 15:58 GMT
#1630
On October 12 2011 22:40 Orpheos wrote:
you know what he reminds me of? glint hawk idol. glint hawk idol dodged so much sorcery speed removal in SoM it wasnt even funny. that card was so BAMF for being so unassuming.


gasp, if it takes up the same path, TS will have a funny finisher :D
Together but separate, like oatmeal
dignity
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada908 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 16:01:50
October 12 2011 15:59 GMT
#1631
I would completely agree that vigil and grotto are better for fixing. In a draft scenario you will generally have one mana open to crack the amulet at the end of their turn when you need it. Amulet also has the added benefit of thinning land from deck compared to grotto. Depending on the deck, there are worst ways to spend a turn 2. Drawing it is about as reliable as drawing any other fix in all honesty.

Edit: @ above

I thought the idol was already being used in TS decks?
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 15:59:34
October 12 2011 15:59 GMT
#1632
On October 13 2011 00:47 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2011 00:42 dignity wrote:
Having access to all the colored mana you need by turn 3-4 is as powerful as any bomb.


Sure, but I rather not having to rely on drawing it or spend my turn 2 cracking it just so I can play double colored spell on turn 3. Like honestly I would take Shimmering Grotto over that card. For the color fixing in this set I would take Vigil over anything if I am in Green, then Grotto to Amulet.

Like I said, I rather avoid the issue altogether in the first place.

Second Edit:

This is coming from someone who drafted 4 colors in NBS regularly without color fixing.


reminds me of my first sealed in NPH. played mono black/4 color phyrexian obliterator control. ran like 3 mycosynth wellsprings and a buttload of phyrexian mana cards. only colored card that i needed the colored mana for was arc trail. the rest was like tanadons, blinding souleater, spined thopter, tezz gambit. one win away from top 8 at a pretty competitive store. gooffy/silly but made for a good story
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
October 12 2011 20:07 GMT
#1633
Well, the guy who took both Amulets splashed for Instigator Gang, Brimstone Volley and the Stensia Bloodhall, so I can't blame him.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-13 15:11:36
October 13 2011 15:06 GMT
#1634
what are your guys opinions on the new wolf run ramp run deck? it looks pretty resilient and consistent, which i cant say the same for the RDW ive been testing.

I like the maindeck, but the only thing is i dont really have time to test a sideboard.

heres what i have
4x ancient grudge
3x thrun the last troll
1x tree of redemption
1x slagstorm
2x surgical extraction
3x acidic slime
1x wurmcoil engine

im not sure how much i need the last copy of wurmcoil but i feel like ramping into wurmcoils are just so good against aggro decks. i like surgical extraction to deal with unburial rites, snapcaster mage, and any incedental deck that is using its graveyard.
not sure about thrun. the guy ran them and they seem like a nice anti control card. but there are so many lilianas and images running around so im not sure.
acidic slimes are in there to bring in against control(especially solar flare's mana base) and maybe like against a mirror match?
the guy ran SoFaF but im not sure what matchups that was for. I really just want more against the mirror since i feel like the maindeck has so much game against most of the metagame.
also maybe autumn's veil? idk that seems narrow, but we dont really have summoning trap anymore.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-13 16:35:23
October 13 2011 16:33 GMT
#1635
On October 14 2011 00:06 Orpheos wrote:
what are your guys opinions on the new wolf run ramp run deck? it looks pretty resilient and consistent, which i cant say the same for the RDW ive been testing.

I like the maindeck, but the only thing is i dont really have time to test a sideboard.

heres what i have
4x ancient grudge
3x thrun the last troll
1x tree of redemption
1x slagstorm
2x surgical extraction
3x acidic slime
1x wurmcoil engine

im not sure how much i need the last copy of wurmcoil but i feel like ramping into wurmcoils are just so good against aggro decks. i like surgical extraction to deal with unburial rites, snapcaster mage, and any incedental deck that is using its graveyard.
not sure about thrun. the guy ran them and they seem like a nice anti control card. but there are so many lilianas and images running around so im not sure.
acidic slimes are in there to bring in against control(especially solar flare's mana base) and maybe like against a mirror match?
the guy ran SoFaF but im not sure what matchups that was for. I really just want more against the mirror since i feel like the maindeck has so much game against most of the metagame.
also maybe autumn's veil? idk that seems narrow, but we dont really have summoning trap anymore.



The thing that makes this deck run so well is the absolutely insane power of GSZ. Fetching the creatures you need for 1 extra mana? Holy shit. Between the 24 lands and all the acceleration there's no way you should be losing any mana drops. I was confused when I saw only 1 BoP in the deck, but then I listened to the casters say it's just a better valakut and it clicked. 4 GSZ effectively means you have access to anything, at almost any time, for just 1 mana more. That's not 1 BoP, that's 1 BoP and 4 2cost BoPs. That's 4 Emissaries and 4 3-cost emissaries, etc, etc. The card draw through garruk is absurdly powerful here, as well. People kept looking at the ability to stop lil or chump with the tokens, which is nice, but I feel the power here is the ability to draw.

Having said that, I feel like we have to wait to see if it's effective or not. I have a feeling that it will remain effective, but not an auto-win. There's so much versatility in the formats right now I don't think it's possible to have an answer to everything, just most of the stuff. This version of "Solar Flare" is winning so much because it had an answer to almost everything. It didn't have much of an answer to Wolf Run Good, while WRG had a shit ton of answers in the form of so many finishers. It's not even that it had so many finishers, because if need be the format will shift to an even more removal heavy set, it's that inkmoth nexus can't be countered.

To put that in perspective, as the casters were saying, it means you have to have 4 doomblades, or 4 gftts in your hand, by T7. You can't counter it, so you have to kill it with instant speed removal. The problem then, is that the deck has 3 wurms and 3 primevals! Those on their own aren't too serious a threat, but the fact that you have to save your removal for the inkmoths means those are suddenly much more of a problem. The only land removal that's even really viable atm is in green, and it's a double cost at 5 mana!

A deck that I feel would do superb against this would be a B/R aggro for access to those dblades and instant artifact removals. Unfortunately, aggro is going to get absolutely wrecked, imo, by all the controlling cards in the format. Having a counter deck that's viable for one matchup isn't going to get anyone very far. And tbh, it's not even that hard of a counter, because wurmcoil engine just dominates the board so hard in aggro if it manages to land. Maybe RUG?

It's tough man, the deck seems really solid. There are better magic minds out there than me, though, and I'm sure they're busy cooking up an answer.

Edit: I feel like this is a tad incoherent at times lol
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
October 13 2011 16:53 GMT
#1636
You know what hoses WRG for Solar Flare? Claustrophobia. That saves your Doom Blades for their Inkmoths, board in Spellskites for Slimes and Kessig. It makes the Shamans less painful to deal with and let's you not have to board in Ghost Quarters.

I have been boarding that for the past week in prep for States and it's been pretty effective. As a Solar Flare player, I need efficient answers not just 1 for 1 answers since WRG revolves around the fact that it comes ahead in 1 for 1s by sheer threat density.

Post board it leaves Thrun/Inkmoths as the primary offenders, which is fine, I can live with that since I am probably boarding out my card draws anyways and Leaks for more specific answers anyways. (Leaks are so terrible in this match up)

Also, RUG should have a favorable match up against WRG until the Wurmcoil Engine.
Get it by your hands...
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
October 13 2011 17:01 GMT
#1637
On October 14 2011 01:53 Judicator wrote:
You know what hoses WRG for Solar Flare? Claustrophobia. That saves your Doom Blades for their Inkmoths, board in Spellskites for Slimes and Kessig. It makes the Shamans less painful to deal with and let's you not have to board in Ghost Quarters.

I have been boarding that for the past week in prep for States and it's been pretty effective. As a Solar Flare player, I need efficient answers not just 1 for 1 answers since WRG revolves around the fact that it comes ahead in 1 for 1s by sheer threat density.

Post board it leaves Thrun/Inkmoths as the primary offenders, which is fine, I can live with that since I am probably boarding out my card draws anyways and Leaks for more specific answers anyways. (Leaks are so terrible in this match up)

Also, RUG should have a favorable match up against WRG until the Wurmcoil Engine.


What did you cut for it? And by card draws do you mean forbidden alch and think twice? Seems like those would get you to your answers faster. Good to see that you don't have to run Ghost quarters. I feel like that can slow your down too much since it eats up your land drop (even though you wouldn't have to drop them until T5/T6)
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
October 13 2011 17:27 GMT
#1638
On October 14 2011 02:01 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2011 01:53 Judicator wrote:
You know what hoses WRG for Solar Flare? Claustrophobia. That saves your Doom Blades for their Inkmoths, board in Spellskites for Slimes and Kessig. It makes the Shamans less painful to deal with and let's you not have to board in Ghost Quarters.

I have been boarding that for the past week in prep for States and it's been pretty effective. As a Solar Flare player, I need efficient answers not just 1 for 1 answers since WRG revolves around the fact that it comes ahead in 1 for 1s by sheer threat density.

Post board it leaves Thrun/Inkmoths as the primary offenders, which is fine, I can live with that since I am probably boarding out my card draws anyways and Leaks for more specific answers anyways. (Leaks are so terrible in this match up)

Also, RUG should have a favorable match up against WRG until the Wurmcoil Engine.


What did you cut for it? And by card draws do you mean forbidden alch and think twice? Seems like those would get you to your answers faster. Good to see that you don't have to run Ghost quarters. I feel like that can slow your down too much since it eats up your land drop (even though you wouldn't have to drop them until T5/T6)


Cut Lilys and cut Leaks to go down on counterspells (I still working on my sideboard counterspells). Some Think Twices mostly likely come out because drawing multiples are just terrible. It's the critical turn 2 when they Viridian Emissary because that card gives them so much control over the game. So I need to either counter it or deal with it without actually removing it. I am fine with a turn 4 Thrun or Sadbot, but not turn 5 Titan or turn 6-tutored Titan. If they're going to spend Acidic Slimes on blowing up the enchant, then sure, I'll take that trade. Spellskites help in this regard.

Honestly though I might just go the 1W Pacifism over the UU1, I like the keeping the creature tapped.
Get it by your hands...
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
October 13 2011 17:35 GMT
#1639
On October 14 2011 02:27 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2011 02:01 Risen wrote:
On October 14 2011 01:53 Judicator wrote:
You know what hoses WRG for Solar Flare? Claustrophobia. That saves your Doom Blades for their Inkmoths, board in Spellskites for Slimes and Kessig. It makes the Shamans less painful to deal with and let's you not have to board in Ghost Quarters.

I have been boarding that for the past week in prep for States and it's been pretty effective. As a Solar Flare player, I need efficient answers not just 1 for 1 answers since WRG revolves around the fact that it comes ahead in 1 for 1s by sheer threat density.

Post board it leaves Thrun/Inkmoths as the primary offenders, which is fine, I can live with that since I am probably boarding out my card draws anyways and Leaks for more specific answers anyways. (Leaks are so terrible in this match up)

Also, RUG should have a favorable match up against WRG until the Wurmcoil Engine.


What did you cut for it? And by card draws do you mean forbidden alch and think twice? Seems like those would get you to your answers faster. Good to see that you don't have to run Ghost quarters. I feel like that can slow your down too much since it eats up your land drop (even though you wouldn't have to drop them until T5/T6)


Cut Lilys and cut Leaks to go down on counterspells (I still working on my sideboard counterspells). Some Think Twices mostly likely come out because drawing multiples are just terrible. It's the critical turn 2 when they Viridian Emissary because that card gives them so much control over the game. So I need to either counter it or deal with it without actually removing it. I am fine with a turn 4 Thrun or Sadbot, but not turn 5 Titan or turn 6-tutored Titan. If they're going to spend Acidic Slimes on blowing up the enchant, then sure, I'll take that trade. Spellskites help in this regard.

Honestly though I might just go the 1W Pacifism over the UU1, I like the keeping the creature tapped.


I like the tap too. If they slime the enchant (most likely through a GSZ) it's still tapped for that turn. Gives you an extra turn to find an answer.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-13 17:46:23
October 13 2011 17:46 GMT
#1640
lol why are people trying to tell me why my deck is good when i said i think the deck is good.

wanted some sideboard advice >_< any cards im missing that help out in the mirror and against control?
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft394
RuFF_SC2 196
Nina 98
-ZergGirl 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2093
sorry 36
Bale 22
910 16
yabsab 13
Icarus 7
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1196
taco 209
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox768
Other Games
summit1g8015
JimRising 767
Day[9].tv487
WinterStarcraft333
C9.Mang0234
Livibee148
Sick140
Maynarde127
ViBE83
ArmadaUGS40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick847
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream183
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2117
League of Legends
• Stunt389
Other Games
• Day9tv487
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 14m
Stellar Fest
8h 14m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.