• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:38
CEST 12:38
KST 19:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8710 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 300

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 298 299 300 301 302 665 Next
ManyCookies
Profile Joined December 2010
1164 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-15 00:12:23
February 15 2013 00:08 GMT
#5981
I figured from the 3 ticket Shocklands. Are foils worth significantly more than their counterparts? I pulled a Foil Prime Speaker, does 8 tickets sound reasonable for a fringe-play-with-some-potential foil mythic?
Tadatomo
Profile Joined December 2012
84 Posts
February 15 2013 00:20 GMT
#5982
I am trying an evolve deck. It sounds both cool and strong on paper. But it is fucking bad. Without cards like Experiment One and Elusive Krasis it just sucks. It doesn't trigger. You get your creatures in the wrong order. It is just too fucking slow. Or just one spell counters it all.

It is good vs very slow control decks. Very strong vs milling decks. But everything else it gets steamrolled, not even close.

So often you are going to draw the same creature and it just doesn't trigger. I tried it many different ways and it doesn't work out. When Kraken Hatchling becomes a good card in your deck you know your deck sucks.

You need it to trigger 2 times to get even, 3 times to get ahead. Just doesn't work out in more than half the cases.

whatwhatanut
Profile Joined December 2010
United States195 Posts
February 15 2013 00:23 GMT
#5983
On February 15 2013 09:20 Tadatomo wrote:
I am trying an evolve deck. It sounds both cool and strong on paper. But it is fucking bad. Without cards like Experiment One and Elusive Krasis it just sucks. It doesn't trigger. You get your creatures in the wrong order. It is just too fucking slow. Or just one spell counters it all.

It is good vs very slow control decks. Very strong vs milling decks. But everything else it gets steamrolled, not even close.

So often you are going to draw the same creature and it just doesn't trigger. I tried it many different ways and it doesn't work out. When Kraken Hatchling becomes a good card in your deck you know your deck sucks.

You need it to trigger 2 times to get even, 3 times to get ahead. Just doesn't work out in more than half the cases.



evolve like all the mechanics is driven for limited. Thus the cards with those mechanics are often the worst. There are some reasonable evolve guys like e1 and gyre sage, but thats about it.
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
February 15 2013 00:31 GMT
#5984
Gtc is a set primarily focused on the limited and sealed formats
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Tadatomo
Profile Joined December 2012
84 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-15 00:32:40
February 15 2013 00:32 GMT
#5985
I play standard pauper exclusively.

That they lose to black lotus and the 150 dollar decks is only natural.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 15 2013 02:34 GMT
#5986
On February 15 2013 09:32 Tadatomo wrote:
I play standard pauper exclusively.

That they lose to black lotus and the 150 dollar decks is only natural.


Should probably note that when you first talk about your perspective then, eh? :S
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
February 15 2013 04:13 GMT
#5987
On February 15 2013 09:08 ManyCookies wrote:
I figured from the 3 ticket Shocklands. Are foils worth significantly more than their counterparts? I pulled a Foil Prime Speaker, does 8 tickets sound reasonable for a fringe-play-with-some-potential foil mythic?


Not to be like a speculator, but that card has room to grow. I think you'd be selling low at 8.

Foils are more rare, and thus, usually more valuable. They have aesthetic appeal and social appeal. There's a certain capital to owning a foiled out cube or standard deck or EDH deck. Anyways, yes, they're worth more.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
February 15 2013 04:48 GMT
#5988
So Judicator, since I tend to lean toward your judgements a bit more than others, what do you think of Frank Legpore's Orzhov Midrange? I think the sideboard could use a bit of work and he should fit Sorin in there somewhere but I think it's a completely viable idea.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-15 05:06:57
February 15 2013 05:04 GMT
#5989
Lack of sweepers and big weakness to spot removal. I don't think the deck can function against the other mid range decks. Liliana-3 does very little, Liliana-4 is a bit slow and even if you go ultimate so what? I feel like it has some awkward draws where you aren't doing enough to pressure or enough to control unless you draw into Obzedat.

The problem is that instead of Thragtusks and Thundermaws, you don't want to run any more than 2xObzedat due its legend status. Also Priest of Penance is interesting and my guess is what makes that deck tick, but it lacks 2 power so it can't pressure on its own.

Personally, I don't like it because it LOOKS clunky and I don't think it has enough consistency or cards that just take over the game outside of Council. Honestly, I think he should have gone with more Tragic Slips since he's playing Lingering Souls, -13/-13 for B is like a Path or Swords with the trade off of a creature dying. The Dead Weight I know why he's playing them but it's so ugly since it's interaction with Kessig Wolf Run is god awful, and there's no Sun Titan interaction this time around.

Edit:

The TLDR version, basically the tag midrange is a misnomer because this deck strikes me as neither a control nor an aggro, so we decided to stick a midrange label on it when I am not sure what it's suppose to due in mid range.
Get it by your hands...
Audemed
Profile Joined November 2010
United States893 Posts
February 15 2013 07:36 GMT
#5990
Anyone else really not enjoying GTC draft? I've done 6 now (real and online) and I really just don't like it nearly as much as RTR and avacyn.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -George Orwell
Audemed
Profile Joined November 2010
United States893 Posts
February 15 2013 07:41 GMT
#5991
On February 15 2013 09:20 Tadatomo wrote:
I am trying an evolve deck. It sounds both cool and strong on paper. But it is fucking bad. Without cards like Experiment One and Elusive Krasis it just sucks. It doesn't trigger. You get your creatures in the wrong order. It is just too fucking slow. Or just one spell counters it all.

It is good vs very slow control decks. Very strong vs milling decks. But everything else it gets steamrolled, not even close.

So often you are going to draw the same creature and it just doesn't trigger. I tried it many different ways and it doesn't work out. When Kraken Hatchling becomes a good card in your deck you know your deck sucks.

You need it to trigger 2 times to get even, 3 times to get ahead. Just doesn't work out in more than half the cases.



I played simic evolve in a draft, and really it's almost entirely useless without the master biomancer, which I got P1P1. The times it came out, I dominated. When it didn't, it was very, very slow. I think a playset of biomancers, E1, drakewing krasis, and simic charms are a good place to start before anything else if you're trying to make it in constructed.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -George Orwell
EasyPush
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Sweden70 Posts
February 15 2013 07:49 GMT
#5992
I drafted probably the strongest draft deck i've ever drafted this week. It was a 20 creature simic deck. And i had no mythics but gyre sage + the ooze making enchantment as rares. The key was 4 1drops, all with evolve. Bunch of good 2 drops, sharks, gyre sage and the guildmage. A couple of good 3drops, some evolving. And 4drops that evolve all earlier dudes.

I would routinely have a 3/4 flier and a 4/3 shark and 2 more guys on turn 4. Won the draft 6-0 and played against my other friends "nut gruul deck" he had drafted in another draft and beat it 6-1.

The simic guildmage is the stone cold nuts in the mid/late game with a heavy evolve deck. And early game it's a 2/2 for 2 that evolves all 1 drops and 2 drops. It's simple unbeatable once it starts drawing cards and making bigger guys that evolve all others.

And the ooze making enchantment is pretty damn sweet. Only problem was my opponents were usually dead before i had time to use it.
Lyter
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United Kingdom2145 Posts
February 15 2013 08:16 GMT
#5993
Simic is probably my favourite guild to play, its definitely not the best though, I don't think anyone can argue outside of boros/orzhov for that.
But it can definitely do really well, there are several great rares, the biomancer, zegana, ooze flux that 5 mana counter, and the simic manipulator can all just win games on their own. Gridlock I find is also absolutely amazing in a simic deck, and aetherize too, when the board gets clogged up, drawing one just wins the game outright for you. Simic charm is also amazingly versatile. Hands of binding is also up there on cards you want, attaching that to an evolved raptor or a krasis is huge and generally shut down a blocker completely (rarely will they have multiple fliers on board).

I think removal is massively important in this format, there are lots of threats can take over a game by themselves and need to be shut down asap, a madcapped 2 drop, court street denizen, holy mantled creatures, frontline medic, crypt ghast, firemane avenger, consuming aberration are just a few from a long list of cards that can get really silly fast. Therefore you want rapid hybridization and pit fights really badly, those cards are both sick good, a 3/3 is nothing to simic in generally, you should be gumming up the board with large creatures like crocanuras that can block all day while allowing krasis' and raptors to nibble away at your opponent.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 15 2013 08:24 GMT
#5994
In a real world draft environment with skilled players I think it's hard to argue that you couldn't end up with a winning deck in any deck besides Dimir.

Drafting guild rankings for me go

Orzhov // Simic // Boros > Gruul >> Dimir

Don't know how to say close so I used //

That isn't to say that Dimir can't win, just that it isn't suited to win very often. I think thew other four guilds are fairly close, though. I've been very happy with this format for drafting.

Due to the nature of the format, and the lack of tokens, I think removal is top-top-top tier, and I agree with that statement by Lyter. I think that's what makes Orzhov so consistently good. It isn't the extort, though that helps make it #1, it's the consistent ability to get most of the removal in the format. It's still barely better than a well-drafted Simic deck, though. I don't think Boros is in consideration for top 2. It's a close third in my mind.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
February 15 2013 08:26 GMT
#5995
On February 15 2013 14:04 Judicator wrote:
Lack of sweepers and big weakness to spot removal. I don't think the deck can function against the other mid range decks. Liliana-3 does very little, Liliana-4 is a bit slow and even if you go ultimate so what? I feel like it has some awkward draws where you aren't doing enough to pressure or enough to control unless you draw into Obzedat.

The problem is that instead of Thragtusks and Thundermaws, you don't want to run any more than 2xObzedat due its legend status. Also Priest of Penance is interesting and my guess is what makes that deck tick, but it lacks 2 power so it can't pressure on its own.

Personally, I don't like it because it LOOKS clunky and I don't think it has enough consistency or cards that just take over the game outside of Council. Honestly, I think he should have gone with more Tragic Slips since he's playing Lingering Souls, -13/-13 for B is like a Path or Swords with the trade off of a creature dying. The Dead Weight I know why he's playing them but it's so ugly since it's interaction with Kessig Wolf Run is god awful, and there's no Sun Titan interaction this time around.

Edit:

The TLDR version, basically the tag midrange is a misnomer because this deck strikes me as neither a control nor an aggro, so we decided to stick a midrange label on it when I am not sure what it's suppose to due in mid range.


I kind of agree with you here, except the fact he uses Thrull as a psuedo Sun Titan. THis lets hit use things like Assassin and night hawk as free removal for creatures. I also agree with the fact he should run less Obzedats, and this is where I think he should fill with sorins, and I also agree Big Lilly is kind of awkward in the deck but again it filters you, is a removal/pump spell and is always relevant on the board because of lingering souls. I've been looking at something similar, and I think a 1-2 of of tragic slip has a huge upside for the deck. Plus I think it needs that 4th lingering souls. I dont think thrill-kill assassin is 100% needed as I watched and tested a bit and it doesnt really ad much unless its in your opener. I also feel Angel is 1 mana too high on the curve for a deck like this and I feel like sorin fits better here as well seeing as you're trying to stall out the game with lifelink and such.

Overall I like the idea, it's a weird creature control deck and I think it works. I looked at entreat as a possible card and it didnt seem worth it, neither did Increasing Devotion. Idk it's missing 1-2 cards, and I don't feel splashing for a 3rd color gets you there 100% considering you would lose all your consistency.

But just watching him play the deck in his videos you could see it had obvious potential.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
BeHave
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany121 Posts
February 15 2013 08:53 GMT
#5996
On February 15 2013 16:36 Audemed wrote:
Anyone else really not enjoying GTC draft? I've done 6 now (real and online) and I really just don't like it nearly as much as RTR and avacyn.


I recommend mixing GTC with other Editions.

We did a GTC/M13/GTC draft and that was a lot of fun.

After that we did a M13/GTC/M13 draft and got totally sweeped by a WW deck , still fun tho.
NeonFlare
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Finland1307 Posts
February 15 2013 09:20 GMT
#5997
Going to draft AVR/GTC/GTC with some friends soon, we had a poll which set to take with Gatecrash and since few of us have drafted enough RTR for a while it ended up a close fight between AVR and DKA, which none of us drafted a lot.

Having fun time upgrading that Golgari deck slowly towards "proper" Jund through trades, though it currently lingers a bit indecisive wheter it will be proper midrange or slipping towards control. As I have a bit hard time finding Huntmasters and trading for them, I was thinking wheter replacing them with walkers or other reasonably big threats could make it. Soon finished flipping for all the duals, still missing few tusks, but I managed to dump mostly Orzhov stuff that was leftover from few drafts for 2x Olivia and Lilly of Veil.
Jugan
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1566 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-15 11:24:26
February 15 2013 11:05 GMT
#5998
On February 15 2013 09:08 ManyCookies wrote:
I figured from the 3 ticket Shocklands. Are foils worth significantly more than their counterparts? I pulled a Foil Prime Speaker, does 8 tickets sound reasonable for a fringe-play-with-some-potential foil mythic?


I'd be willing to pick up your prime speaker, PM my if interested

Foils are usually worth around 1.5x more, but more if they're mythic.

On February 15 2013 16:36 Audemed wrote:
Anyone else really not enjoying GTC draft? I've done 6 now (real and online) and I really just don't like it nearly as much as RTR and avacyn.


I really like GTCx3. I've won about 15 of the 20 drafts I've done. Seems like a fun, fast paced format with lots of cool interactions. There's not a lot of I AUTOMATICALLY WIN bombs either.
Even a Savior couldn't fix all problems. www.twitch.tv/xJugan
Tadatomo
Profile Joined December 2012
84 Posts
February 15 2013 12:44 GMT
#5999
On February 15 2013 11:34 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:32 Tadatomo wrote:
I play standard pauper exclusively.

That they lose to black lotus and the 150 dollar decks is only natural.


Should probably note that when you first talk about your perspective then, eh? :S



Did.

Eh :S

Strange comment. Maybe read, lol.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
February 15 2013 15:29 GMT
#6000
On February 15 2013 17:26 Shotcoder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 14:04 Judicator wrote:
Lack of sweepers and big weakness to spot removal. I don't think the deck can function against the other mid range decks. Liliana-3 does very little, Liliana-4 is a bit slow and even if you go ultimate so what? I feel like it has some awkward draws where you aren't doing enough to pressure or enough to control unless you draw into Obzedat.

The problem is that instead of Thragtusks and Thundermaws, you don't want to run any more than 2xObzedat due its legend status. Also Priest of Penance is interesting and my guess is what makes that deck tick, but it lacks 2 power so it can't pressure on its own.

Personally, I don't like it because it LOOKS clunky and I don't think it has enough consistency or cards that just take over the game outside of Council. Honestly, I think he should have gone with more Tragic Slips since he's playing Lingering Souls, -13/-13 for B is like a Path or Swords with the trade off of a creature dying. The Dead Weight I know why he's playing them but it's so ugly since it's interaction with Kessig Wolf Run is god awful, and there's no Sun Titan interaction this time around.

Edit:

The TLDR version, basically the tag midrange is a misnomer because this deck strikes me as neither a control nor an aggro, so we decided to stick a midrange label on it when I am not sure what it's suppose to due in mid range.


I kind of agree with you here, except the fact he uses Thrull as a psuedo Sun Titan. THis lets hit use things like Assassin and night hawk as free removal for creatures. I also agree with the fact he should run less Obzedats, and this is where I think he should fill with sorins, and I also agree Big Lilly is kind of awkward in the deck but again it filters you, is a removal/pump spell and is always relevant on the board because of lingering souls. I've been looking at something similar, and I think a 1-2 of of tragic slip has a huge upside for the deck. Plus I think it needs that 4th lingering souls. I dont think thrill-kill assassin is 100% needed as I watched and tested a bit and it doesnt really ad much unless its in your opener. I also feel Angel is 1 mana too high on the curve for a deck like this and I feel like sorin fits better here as well seeing as you're trying to stall out the game with lifelink and such.

Overall I like the idea, it's a weird creature control deck and I think it works. I looked at entreat as a possible card and it didnt seem worth it, neither did Increasing Devotion. Idk it's missing 1-2 cards, and I don't feel splashing for a 3rd color gets you there 100% considering you would lose all your consistency.

But just watching him play the deck in his videos you could see it had obvious potential.


To a point, his deck still suffers against Jund and other mid range based strategies. I am also thinking of of this from an Esper players perspective since that's the deck that I play regularly (or heavily) so I am trying to think of lines that would make my life miserable, but I can't think of any even post-board.

Additionally, I think I have played against this deck now like a week or 1.5 weeks ago, was a pretty free match. Didn't know that it was an actual deck, but it sure as hell didn't do anything to make me respect any of its cards outside of Ghost Council. Then again, I do run a different setup for Esper than like 90% of other Esper players.
Get it by your hands...
Prev 1 298 299 300 301 302 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko107
SpeCial 45
ProTech8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19011
firebathero 2299
Bisu 828
Hyuk 611
Horang2 434
Larva 229
BeSt 218
Light 137
EffOrt 132
Mini 126
[ Show more ]
Soma 111
Leta 99
Rush 84
Barracks 72
ZerO 63
Yoon 62
Pusan 55
Killer 54
ToSsGirL 54
soO 46
Sharp 41
Sexy 33
Aegong 31
Mong 30
NaDa 26
Shinee 26
Mind 22
Bale 21
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 18
JulyZerg 16
sorry 14
Noble 12
zelot 10
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
XaKoH 204
Fuzer 178
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1104
byalli971
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor984
crisheroes890
Other Games
gofns43936
singsing1810
olofmeister1088
B2W.Neo154
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)14
Livibee5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH73
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 22m
OSC
11h 22m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 22m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.