• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:37
CEST 05:37
KST 12:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9769 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 143

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 665 Next
dignity
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada908 Posts
March 17 2012 22:52 GMT
#2841
Well the deck in question is mono black zombies vs ub control.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
March 18 2012 22:47 GMT
#2842
Turn 2 sets them back on land and means your turn 3 is better positioned if you had 3 one drops.
Get it by your hands...
bobbob
Profile Joined December 2009
United States368 Posts
March 19 2012 00:02 GMT
#2843
If you have no creatures, it screws them harder. If you can recur your creatures or lands better than your opponent, it screws them harder, If you have a Planeswalker out, it can screw your opponent harder. No cards in hand is the same deal. Also discarding cards with lower value (think twice, gravecrawler) As well you are getting to choose when to cast it, so you can cast it midgame when you have 2 creatures and a land in hand, when they have 1 creature and all spells.
wunsun
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada622 Posts
March 20 2012 05:17 GMT
#2844
What are the rules/traditions/etiquette of paper drafting.

I can't seem to find any. I watch draftmagic.com and that's what I kind of follow. So, I sometimes put the passed cards down, and look at my previously drafted cards....however, this says I can't.

http://www.starcitygames.com/magic/fundamentals/12549_Learning_How_To_Draft.html
"You can't even look at the cards except during the all-too-short breaks between packs! "

So, what are the rules on drafting?
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
March 20 2012 05:39 GMT
#2845
Depends on your store, right? We all look at our previous picks. This doesn't make us better for the Pro Tour. I find that, unless your table is very offended by you looking, it's probably okay. I don't really like to make small talk during the draft but some people do, doesn't bother me. I hate when people flash their picks, that's super annoying.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
wunsun
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada622 Posts
March 20 2012 06:02 GMT
#2846
On March 20 2012 14:39 slyboogie wrote:
Depends on your store, right? We all look at our previous picks. This doesn't make us better for the Pro Tour. I find that, unless your table is very offended by you looking, it's probably okay. I don't really like to make small talk during the draft but some people do, doesn't bother me. I hate when people flash their picks, that's super annoying.


So no real over ruling rules/ettiquette to drafting? Just more like what are draft rules.

What happens when you don't really draft that often. I draft like max once a month.
DEN1ED
Profile Joined December 2009
United States1087 Posts
March 20 2012 06:10 GMT
#2847
I believe that looking at your picks is now allowed. It used to be illegal as stated in that article but that is pretty old. Im not positive but I think you can now. I assumed it was changed when online drafting got so popular and people got used to being able to always see their picks.
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
March 20 2012 06:12 GMT
#2848
On March 20 2012 15:02 wunsun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2012 14:39 slyboogie wrote:
Depends on your store, right? We all look at our previous picks. This doesn't make us better for the Pro Tour. I find that, unless your table is very offended by you looking, it's probably okay. I don't really like to make small talk during the draft but some people do, doesn't bother me. I hate when people flash their picks, that's super annoying.


So no real over ruling rules/ettiquette to drafting? Just more like what are draft rules.

What happens when you don't really draft that often. I draft like max once a month.


If you're really nervous about committing a faux-paus, just take a pack, pick a card and pass the pack to your left after the guy to your left finished picking his own. Don't talk or look at your picks.

But I mean, unless it's a tournament on the scope of a GP or at least a PTQ, you should just relax and have fun. It really depends on the clientele of the store.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
wunsun
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada622 Posts
March 20 2012 06:32 GMT
#2849
On March 20 2012 15:12 slyboogie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2012 15:02 wunsun wrote:
On March 20 2012 14:39 slyboogie wrote:
Depends on your store, right? We all look at our previous picks. This doesn't make us better for the Pro Tour. I find that, unless your table is very offended by you looking, it's probably okay. I don't really like to make small talk during the draft but some people do, doesn't bother me. I hate when people flash their picks, that's super annoying.


So no real over ruling rules/ettiquette to drafting? Just more like what are draft rules.

What happens when you don't really draft that often. I draft like max once a month.


If you're really nervous about committing a faux-paus, just take a pack, pick a card and pass the pack to your left after the guy to your left finished picking his own. Don't talk or look at your picks.

But I mean, unless it's a tournament on the scope of a GP or at least a PTQ, you should just relax and have fun. It really depends on the clientele of the store.


Well, I went with my friends. And we didn't know that you are supposed to show everyone your flip card. We were at different tables, and he got told off buy a guy. Don't want that to happen to me, I guess.

We have Thrusday which is cheap day without prizes which I usually got to. Went last Friday which had prizes, and I took it more seariously. I went more slowly (even if it kept other waiting a bit), shuffled before passing, and looked at my previous picks.

Anyways, basically don't want to be told off and be embarrassed, and do everything that can help me draft better (legally).
DCLXVI
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States729 Posts
March 20 2012 16:55 GMT
#2850
On March 20 2012 15:32 wunsun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2012 15:12 slyboogie wrote:
On March 20 2012 15:02 wunsun wrote:
On March 20 2012 14:39 slyboogie wrote:
Depends on your store, right? We all look at our previous picks. This doesn't make us better for the Pro Tour. I find that, unless your table is very offended by you looking, it's probably okay. I don't really like to make small talk during the draft but some people do, doesn't bother me. I hate when people flash their picks, that's super annoying.


So no real over ruling rules/ettiquette to drafting? Just more like what are draft rules.

What happens when you don't really draft that often. I draft like max once a month.


If you're really nervous about committing a faux-paus, just take a pack, pick a card and pass the pack to your left after the guy to your left finished picking his own. Don't talk or look at your picks.

But I mean, unless it's a tournament on the scope of a GP or at least a PTQ, you should just relax and have fun. It really depends on the clientele of the store.


Well, I went with my friends. And we didn't know that you are supposed to show everyone your flip card. We were at different tables, and he got told off buy a guy. Don't want that to happen to me, I guess.

We have Thrusday which is cheap day without prizes which I usually got to. Went last Friday which had prizes, and I took it more seariously. I went more slowly (even if it kept other waiting a bit), shuffled before passing, and looked at my previous picks.

Anyways, basically don't want to be told off and be embarrassed, and do everything that can help me draft better (legally).

In my opinion shuffling before passing is the silliest way to make yourself look like you think that you are better than everyone else at the table.
I can already see the ending
bobbob
Profile Joined December 2009
United States368 Posts
March 20 2012 18:19 GMT
#2851
Well, if the guy wants to have the information of having you reveal the flip, I hope your friend just went like 'sorry, I didn't know' and if the guy keeps on then he is being an asshat.

With the group I often draft with, we are pretty casual, I complain about things like a last pick deranged assistant (srsly wtf, why is it last pick?) sometimes ask my friends at the table what pick to take (turns out I should probably splash for slayer of the wicked more often, according to my friend)

For DKA/ISD/ISD pretty much always use the proxies for the flip cards, especially considering many sleeves actually have a semitransparent back that you could in theory use to know if the top card is a flip card. You are supposed to reveal the flip card at the start of each pack, and technically you are supposed to keep the most recently picked flip card at the top of your picks. Most of the time this is actually good because it sends a signal. Aside from that normal drafting rules apply.
DEN1ED
Profile Joined December 2009
United States1087 Posts
March 20 2012 18:27 GMT
#2852
On March 21 2012 01:55 DCLXVI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2012 15:32 wunsun wrote:
On March 20 2012 15:12 slyboogie wrote:
On March 20 2012 15:02 wunsun wrote:
On March 20 2012 14:39 slyboogie wrote:
Depends on your store, right? We all look at our previous picks. This doesn't make us better for the Pro Tour. I find that, unless your table is very offended by you looking, it's probably okay. I don't really like to make small talk during the draft but some people do, doesn't bother me. I hate when people flash their picks, that's super annoying.


So no real over ruling rules/ettiquette to drafting? Just more like what are draft rules.

What happens when you don't really draft that often. I draft like max once a month.


If you're really nervous about committing a faux-paus, just take a pack, pick a card and pass the pack to your left after the guy to your left finished picking his own. Don't talk or look at your picks.

But I mean, unless it's a tournament on the scope of a GP or at least a PTQ, you should just relax and have fun. It really depends on the clientele of the store.


Well, I went with my friends. And we didn't know that you are supposed to show everyone your flip card. We were at different tables, and he got told off buy a guy. Don't want that to happen to me, I guess.

We have Thrusday which is cheap day without prizes which I usually got to. Went last Friday which had prizes, and I took it more seariously. I went more slowly (even if it kept other waiting a bit), shuffled before passing, and looked at my previous picks.

Anyways, basically don't want to be told off and be embarrassed, and do everything that can help me draft better (legally).

In my opinion shuffling before passing is the silliest way to make yourself look like you think that you are better than everyone else at the table.


Well if you are like me and pull all the cards you consider strong to the front of the pack before making your decision, why help the person next to you by showing them what strong picks are? Sure, they might be better than you, but they might be worse than you too.
wunsun
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada622 Posts
March 20 2012 22:54 GMT
#2853
On March 21 2012 01:55 DCLXVI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2012 15:32 wunsun wrote:
On March 20 2012 15:12 slyboogie wrote:
On March 20 2012 15:02 wunsun wrote:
On March 20 2012 14:39 slyboogie wrote:
Depends on your store, right? We all look at our previous picks. This doesn't make us better for the Pro Tour. I find that, unless your table is very offended by you looking, it's probably okay. I don't really like to make small talk during the draft but some people do, doesn't bother me. I hate when people flash their picks, that's super annoying.


So no real over ruling rules/ettiquette to drafting? Just more like what are draft rules.

What happens when you don't really draft that often. I draft like max once a month.


If you're really nervous about committing a faux-paus, just take a pack, pick a card and pass the pack to your left after the guy to your left finished picking his own. Don't talk or look at your picks.

But I mean, unless it's a tournament on the scope of a GP or at least a PTQ, you should just relax and have fun. It really depends on the clientele of the store.


Well, I went with my friends. And we didn't know that you are supposed to show everyone your flip card. We were at different tables, and he got told off buy a guy. Don't want that to happen to me, I guess.

We have Thrusday which is cheap day without prizes which I usually got to. Went last Friday which had prizes, and I took it more seariously. I went more slowly (even if it kept other waiting a bit), shuffled before passing, and looked at my previous picks.

Anyways, basically don't want to be told off and be embarrassed, and do everything that can help me draft better (legally).

In my opinion shuffling before passing is the silliest way to make yourself look like you think that you are better than everyone else at the table.


Not sure what it is supposed to do. But it does two things that help me out.

I am VERY impulsive, so when I shuffle, I tend to pick slower, which makes me make better picks
Second thing is that I usually put the cards side by side and compare them. If I shuffle, I think it gives less of an idea of what I am picking.
n0ise
Profile Joined April 2010
3452 Posts
March 20 2012 23:06 GMT
#2854
On March 20 2012 15:32 wunsun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2012 15:12 slyboogie wrote:
On March 20 2012 15:02 wunsun wrote:
On March 20 2012 14:39 slyboogie wrote:
Depends on your store, right? We all look at our previous picks. This doesn't make us better for the Pro Tour. I find that, unless your table is very offended by you looking, it's probably okay. I don't really like to make small talk during the draft but some people do, doesn't bother me. I hate when people flash their picks, that's super annoying.


So no real over ruling rules/ettiquette to drafting? Just more like what are draft rules.

What happens when you don't really draft that often. I draft like max once a month.


If you're really nervous about committing a faux-paus, just take a pack, pick a card and pass the pack to your left after the guy to your left finished picking his own. Don't talk or look at your picks.

But I mean, unless it's a tournament on the scope of a GP or at least a PTQ, you should just relax and have fun. It really depends on the clientele of the store.


Well, I went with my friends. And we didn't know that you are supposed to show everyone your flip card. We were at different tables, and he got told off buy a guy. Don't want that to happen to me, I guess.

We have Thrusday which is cheap day without prizes which I usually got to. Went last Friday which had prizes, and I took it more seariously. I went more slowly (even if it kept other waiting a bit), shuffled before passing, and looked at my previous picks.

Anyways, basically don't want to be told off and be embarrassed, and do everything that can help me draft better (legally).


(disclaimer: haven't drafted rl in years:D)

As far as I heard on PT casting, you're not -obligated- on showing the flip card to the rest of the table. Your choice. -However-, it's obviously in your own interest to make it public so that people stay the f away from your colour Maybe this is the reason why some people actually consider common sense and almost "the rule" to let the flip cards be known around the table.

Cards can be checked just between boosters.

BTW, have you seen this? http://www.magicspoiler.com/avacyn-restored-spoiler/

Is it just gonna be avr-avr-avr in drafts?! wth

have they done something similar before, what's the reason/explanation?
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
March 20 2012 23:18 GMT
#2855
AVR is a stand alone set designed to be drafted by itself for limited play, they did it before with Rise of The Eldrazi. The explanation is they can print more cards/sell more packs, and make a new limited format.

Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
clwzim
Profile Joined February 2012
Brazil65 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-20 23:25:56
March 20 2012 23:23 GMT
#2856
way back in 2003 i used to have alpha beta and unlimited edition "set" with only 1 black lotus tought... but all mox's and time warps and ancestrall recalls.
i stoped after urza's something; at that tme BL was only like 200 dollars
n0ise
Profile Joined April 2010
3452 Posts
March 20 2012 23:43 GMT
#2857
On March 21 2012 08:18 BlueBird. wrote:
AVR is a stand alone set designed to be drafted by itself for limited play, they did it before with Rise of The Eldrazi. The explanation is they can print more cards/sell more packs, and make a new limited format.



Alright, thanks, I guess 3xavr should be fine. I'm quite thrown off because dka-isd-isd feels really awkward, not sure if it's just unconventional and people need more time to adapt, but I was really expecting the third expansion to fix the limited format good and nicely.
wunsun
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada622 Posts
March 21 2012 01:08 GMT
#2858
On March 21 2012 08:43 n0ise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2012 08:18 BlueBird. wrote:
AVR is a stand alone set designed to be drafted by itself for limited play, they did it before with Rise of The Eldrazi. The explanation is they can print more cards/sell more packs, and make a new limited format.



Alright, thanks, I guess 3xavr should be fine. I'm quite thrown off because dka-isd-isd feels really awkward, not sure if it's just unconventional and people need more time to adapt, but I was really expecting the third expansion to fix the limited format good and nicely.


That's gonna be awesome, I think ^^

Our store did 3 DKA for a while, which made it pretty fun. Makes collecting cards for Standard much easier.
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
March 21 2012 02:53 GMT
#2859
On March 21 2012 08:43 n0ise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2012 08:18 BlueBird. wrote:
AVR is a stand alone set designed to be drafted by itself for limited play, they did it before with Rise of The Eldrazi. The explanation is they can print more cards/sell more packs, and make a new limited format.



Alright, thanks, I guess 3xavr should be fine. I'm quite thrown off because dka-isd-isd feels really awkward, not sure if it's just unconventional and people need more time to adapt, but I was really expecting the third expansion to fix the limited format good and nicely.


What feels awkward about dka-isd-isd specifically? I actually have just had a ton of fun with this limited format.

Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
DCLXVI
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States729 Posts
March 21 2012 05:24 GMT
#2860
On March 21 2012 07:54 wunsun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2012 01:55 DCLXVI wrote:
On March 20 2012 15:32 wunsun wrote:
On March 20 2012 15:12 slyboogie wrote:
On March 20 2012 15:02 wunsun wrote:
On March 20 2012 14:39 slyboogie wrote:
Depends on your store, right? We all look at our previous picks. This doesn't make us better for the Pro Tour. I find that, unless your table is very offended by you looking, it's probably okay. I don't really like to make small talk during the draft but some people do, doesn't bother me. I hate when people flash their picks, that's super annoying.


So no real over ruling rules/ettiquette to drafting? Just more like what are draft rules.

What happens when you don't really draft that often. I draft like max once a month.


If you're really nervous about committing a faux-paus, just take a pack, pick a card and pass the pack to your left after the guy to your left finished picking his own. Don't talk or look at your picks.

But I mean, unless it's a tournament on the scope of a GP or at least a PTQ, you should just relax and have fun. It really depends on the clientele of the store.


Well, I went with my friends. And we didn't know that you are supposed to show everyone your flip card. We were at different tables, and he got told off buy a guy. Don't want that to happen to me, I guess.

We have Thrusday which is cheap day without prizes which I usually got to. Went last Friday which had prizes, and I took it more seariously. I went more slowly (even if it kept other waiting a bit), shuffled before passing, and looked at my previous picks.

Anyways, basically don't want to be told off and be embarrassed, and do everything that can help me draft better (legally).

In my opinion shuffling before passing is the silliest way to make yourself look like you think that you are better than everyone else at the table.


Not sure what it is supposed to do. But it does two things that help me out.

I am VERY impulsive, so when I shuffle, I tend to pick slower, which makes me make better picks
Second thing is that I usually put the cards side by side and compare them. If I shuffle, I think it gives less of an idea of what I am picking.

you don't want the people next to you to know what cards you are picking why?

@denied
you are worried that the people who are not as good as you may learn from the way you order the cards? Isn't it better that worse players take better cards so that you do not have to face good players with good cards?

Anyways, shuffle the cards if you want, but to me it just looks pretentious. I hate it when I am waiting for a pack and the player passing to me starts to shuffle the cards while I sit there.
I can already see the ending
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings47
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
PiLiPiLi 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3421
ViBE140
Bale 28
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm211
Counter-Strike
taco 680
Other Games
summit1g6965
JimRising 634
WinterStarcraft439
C9.Mang0284
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
BasetradeTV175
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP116
• practicex 25
• davetesta24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1101
• Shiphtur411
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 23m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 23m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.