• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:58
CEST 01:58
KST 08:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8922 users

So I just installed Baldur's Gate II - Page 14

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 80 Next
Qzy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Denmark1121 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-26 15:01:56
September 26 2010 12:59 GMT
#261
Reading such a thread brings tears to my eyes :p

Good to see people still playing an old game (apart from SC ofcourse!) - baldurs gate 2 is still THE roleplaying game for me .

Get Edwin in your party! Preferably with Minsc too, for some really fun conversations.

"Oooone day... oooone daaay..!" - Edwin:p
TG Sambo... Intel classic! Life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Nebula
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
England780 Posts
September 26 2010 14:16 GMT
#262
Edwin ...
<3
eaT_Mi_Lquid
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Germany509 Posts
September 26 2010 14:44 GMT
#263
Yesssss !! I just killed Drizzt with the island trick ! This f**** was totally imba one-hitting my party for KOs ! But now I have his weapons !!! hahaha
Unfortunately My Fighter/Druid champ cant wield his "Defender" scimitar cuz he's neutral-alignment instead of the required good-alignment -_- damn it. !!! Are there other good scimitars in the game ?
League of Legends: Puffelipuff
Fraidnot
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States824 Posts
September 26 2010 14:49 GMT
#264
On September 26 2010 23:44 eaT_Mi_Lquid wrote:
Yesssss !! I just killed Drizzt with the island trick ! This f**** was totally imba one-hitting my party for KOs ! But now I have his weapons !!! hahaha
Unfortunately My Fighter/Druid champ cant wield his "Defender" scimitar cuz he's neutral-alignment instead of the required good-alignment -_- damn it. !!! Are there other good scimitars in the game ?

Don't think so, I could have sworn my evil character pick pocketed a pimp scimitar for herself from Drizzt.
Qzy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Denmark1121 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-26 15:03:37
September 26 2010 15:02 GMT
#265
On September 26 2010 23:16 Nebula wrote:
Edwin ...


Corrected my post!

On September 26 2010 23:49 Fraidnot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2010 23:44 eaT_Mi_Lquid wrote:
Yesssss !! I just killed Drizzt with the island trick ! This f**** was totally imba one-hitting my party for KOs ! But now I have his weapons !!! hahaha
Unfortunately My Fighter/Druid champ cant wield his "Defender" scimitar cuz he's neutral-alignment instead of the required good-alignment -_- damn it. !!! Are there other good scimitars in the game ?

Don't think so, I could have sworn my evil character pick pocketed a pimp scimitar for herself from Drizzt.



Isn't drizzt the guy, if you named yourself Drizzt, he'll go berserk on you? Or is that another character?
TG Sambo... Intel classic! Life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Nebula
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
England780 Posts
September 26 2010 15:05 GMT
#266
On September 27 2010 00:02 Qzy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2010 23:16 Nebula wrote:
Edwin ...


Corrected my post!

Show nested quote +
On September 26 2010 23:49 Fraidnot wrote:
On September 26 2010 23:44 eaT_Mi_Lquid wrote:
Yesssss !! I just killed Drizzt with the island trick ! This f**** was totally imba one-hitting my party for KOs ! But now I have his weapons !!! hahaha
Unfortunately My Fighter/Druid champ cant wield his "Defender" scimitar cuz he's neutral-alignment instead of the required good-alignment -_- damn it. !!! Are there other good scimitars in the game ?

Don't think so, I could have sworn my evil character pick pocketed a pimp scimitar for herself from Drizzt.



Isn't drizzt the guy, if you named yourself Drizzt, he'll go berserk on you? Or is that another character?


In BG2, Drizzt would challenge you for his name if you were also named Drizzt ^^
<3
JohannesH
Profile Joined September 2009
Finland1364 Posts
September 26 2010 17:07 GMT
#267
What would be a good setting of mods to play with? I don't want much in the way of added quests (a little of that won't hurt though, if they're good or make sense into some unexplained areas or such), but to fix bugs and such.
And something that'd make the game a bit harder maybe, like making projected image/simulacrum or traps less crazy powerful, enemy AI with some intelligence, or well, whatever's the best thing people have come up with?

There's such a fuckton of these mods, I've got no idea what to choose...
If you have to ask, you don't know.
Lann555
Profile Joined February 2010
Netherlands5173 Posts
September 26 2010 17:23 GMT
#268
On September 27 2010 02:07 JohannesH wrote:
What would be a good setting of mods to play with? I don't want much in the way of added quests (a little of that won't hurt though, if they're good or make sense into some unexplained areas or such), but to fix bugs and such.
And something that'd make the game a bit harder maybe, like making projected image/simulacrum or traps less crazy powerful, enemy AI with some intelligence, or well, whatever's the best thing people have come up with?

There's such a fuckton of these mods, I've got no idea what to choose...




http://weidu.org/

Ex-bioware employer who made some really nice mods. Some rebalancing of items, good new NPC (Solaufein) and a sick difficulty mod. I played the living shit out of BG and I'm pretty decent, but I actually couldn't beat the final fights in his Ascension mod. A good place to start for modding as they work really well and are well balanced

Fantasy Fan! Gogogo vultures
Lann555
Profile Joined February 2010
Netherlands5173 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-26 17:25:35
September 26 2010 17:25 GMT
#269
Fuck, this thread makes me want to do another BG 2 run.

'My name is Edwin Odesseiron, but you minions may adress to me merely as 'sir'...if you prefer a less....syllable-intensive workout'

God I miss the days where games were well-written
Fantasy Fan! Gogogo vultures
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
September 26 2010 17:35 GMT
#270
what autopause setting should i use to have a pleasant turn-based experience?
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8195 Posts
September 26 2010 17:40 GMT
#271
On September 27 2010 02:35 Sfydjklm wrote:
what autopause setting should i use to have a pleasant turn-based experience?

I use autopause after spell in BG2, cuz you don't have a second to lose, especially when you get level 9 and 10 spells and vecna's stuff which allows you to cast spells instantly.

Otherwise, just have your hand on your keyboard and pause when you need it.
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-26 20:07:41
September 26 2010 20:04 GMT
#272
On September 26 2010 23:49 Fraidnot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2010 23:44 eaT_Mi_Lquid wrote:
Yesssss !! I just killed Drizzt with the island trick ! This f**** was totally imba one-hitting my party for KOs ! But now I have his weapons !!! hahaha
Unfortunately My Fighter/Druid champ cant wield his "Defender" scimitar cuz he's neutral-alignment instead of the required good-alignment -_- damn it. !!! Are there other good scimitars in the game ?

Don't think so, I could have sworn my evil character pick pocketed a pimp scimitar for herself from Drizzt.

An evil character can use Icingdeath ( +3 ) but you need to be good if you want Twinkle ( +5, but actually it is a +3 with -2 AC you need to be good.

Anyway i'm not sure that you can get Twinkle with BGT/SCS and all the tweak mods i have listed earlier in this thread if you steal/kill Drizzt in BG1... if someone can confirm :p

On September 27 2010 02:07 JohannesH wrote:
What would be a good setting of mods to play with? I don't want much in the way of added quests (a little of that won't hurt though, if they're good or make sense into some unexplained areas or such), but to fix bugs and such.
And something that'd make the game a bit harder maybe, like making projected image/simulacrum or traps less crazy powerful, enemy AI with some intelligence, or well, whatever's the best thing people have come up with?

There's such a fuckton of these mods, I've got no idea what to choose...

If you want to cry try the Tactics mod for BG2
You will feel the pain.

If you want something more difficult but not insane try sword coast stratagem I & II
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8195 Posts
September 26 2010 21:26 GMT
#273
On September 27 2010 05:04 Boblion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2010 23:49 Fraidnot wrote:
On September 26 2010 23:44 eaT_Mi_Lquid wrote:
Yesssss !! I just killed Drizzt with the island trick ! This f**** was totally imba one-hitting my party for KOs ! But now I have his weapons !!! hahaha
Unfortunately My Fighter/Druid champ cant wield his "Defender" scimitar cuz he's neutral-alignment instead of the required good-alignment -_- damn it. !!! Are there other good scimitars in the game ?

Don't think so, I could have sworn my evil character pick pocketed a pimp scimitar for herself from Drizzt.

An evil character can use Icingdeath ( +3 ) but you need to be good if you want Twinkle ( +5, but actually it is a +3 with -2 AC you need to be good.

Anyway i'm not sure that you can get Twinkle with BGT/SCS and all the tweak mods i have listed earlier in this thread if you steal/kill Drizzt in BG1... if someone can confirm :p

Show nested quote +
On September 27 2010 02:07 JohannesH wrote:
What would be a good setting of mods to play with? I don't want much in the way of added quests (a little of that won't hurt though, if they're good or make sense into some unexplained areas or such), but to fix bugs and such.
And something that'd make the game a bit harder maybe, like making projected image/simulacrum or traps less crazy powerful, enemy AI with some intelligence, or well, whatever's the best thing people have come up with?

There's such a fuckton of these mods, I've got no idea what to choose...

If you want to cry try the Tactics mod for BG2
You will feel the pain.

If you want something more difficult but not insane try sword coast stratagem I & II

You can use twinkle with BGT as far as I remember.

Tactics, just don't use it if you begins. It will screw your experience. Illitch at Irenicus Dongeon is just ridiculous (lol deva)
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
Mindcrime
Profile Joined July 2004
United States6899 Posts
September 26 2010 21:46 GMT
#274
Tactics cheats. It doesn't cheat as much as Improved Anvil, but it still cheats.

I would recommend SCSII over either of them.
That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
Aquafresh
Profile Joined May 2007
United States824 Posts
September 26 2010 21:55 GMT
#275
On September 27 2010 06:26 Biff The Understudy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2010 05:04 Boblion wrote:
On September 26 2010 23:49 Fraidnot wrote:
On September 26 2010 23:44 eaT_Mi_Lquid wrote:
Yesssss !! I just killed Drizzt with the island trick ! This f**** was totally imba one-hitting my party for KOs ! But now I have his weapons !!! hahaha
Unfortunately My Fighter/Druid champ cant wield his "Defender" scimitar cuz he's neutral-alignment instead of the required good-alignment -_- damn it. !!! Are there other good scimitars in the game ?

Don't think so, I could have sworn my evil character pick pocketed a pimp scimitar for herself from Drizzt.

An evil character can use Icingdeath ( +3 ) but you need to be good if you want Twinkle ( +5, but actually it is a +3 with -2 AC you need to be good.

Anyway i'm not sure that you can get Twinkle with BGT/SCS and all the tweak mods i have listed earlier in this thread if you steal/kill Drizzt in BG1... if someone can confirm :p

On September 27 2010 02:07 JohannesH wrote:
What would be a good setting of mods to play with? I don't want much in the way of added quests (a little of that won't hurt though, if they're good or make sense into some unexplained areas or such), but to fix bugs and such.
And something that'd make the game a bit harder maybe, like making projected image/simulacrum or traps less crazy powerful, enemy AI with some intelligence, or well, whatever's the best thing people have come up with?

There's such a fuckton of these mods, I've got no idea what to choose...

If you want to cry try the Tactics mod for BG2
You will feel the pain.

If you want something more difficult but not insane try sword coast stratagem I & II

You can use twinkle with BGT as far as I remember.

Tactics, just don't use it if you begins. It will screw your experience. Illitch at Irenicus Dongeon is just ridiculous (lol deva)


Hahaha I remember on the Bioware forums "Improved" Illych was considered something of a bad joke. You only played with that component if you were a masochist.
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8195 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-26 21:58:07
September 26 2010 21:57 GMT
#276
On September 27 2010 06:55 Aquafresh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2010 06:26 Biff The Understudy wrote:
On September 27 2010 05:04 Boblion wrote:
On September 26 2010 23:49 Fraidnot wrote:
On September 26 2010 23:44 eaT_Mi_Lquid wrote:
Yesssss !! I just killed Drizzt with the island trick ! This f**** was totally imba one-hitting my party for KOs ! But now I have his weapons !!! hahaha
Unfortunately My Fighter/Druid champ cant wield his "Defender" scimitar cuz he's neutral-alignment instead of the required good-alignment -_- damn it. !!! Are there other good scimitars in the game ?

Don't think so, I could have sworn my evil character pick pocketed a pimp scimitar for herself from Drizzt.

An evil character can use Icingdeath ( +3 ) but you need to be good if you want Twinkle ( +5, but actually it is a +3 with -2 AC you need to be good.

Anyway i'm not sure that you can get Twinkle with BGT/SCS and all the tweak mods i have listed earlier in this thread if you steal/kill Drizzt in BG1... if someone can confirm :p

On September 27 2010 02:07 JohannesH wrote:
What would be a good setting of mods to play with? I don't want much in the way of added quests (a little of that won't hurt though, if they're good or make sense into some unexplained areas or such), but to fix bugs and such.
And something that'd make the game a bit harder maybe, like making projected image/simulacrum or traps less crazy powerful, enemy AI with some intelligence, or well, whatever's the best thing people have come up with?

There's such a fuckton of these mods, I've got no idea what to choose...

If you want to cry try the Tactics mod for BG2
You will feel the pain.

If you want something more difficult but not insane try sword coast stratagem I & II

You can use twinkle with BGT as far as I remember.

Tactics, just don't use it if you begins. It will screw your experience. Illitch at Irenicus Dongeon is just ridiculous (lol deva)


Hahaha I remember on the Bioware forums "Improved" Illych was considered something of a bad joke. You only played with that component if you were a masochist.

I managed to kill that biatch without cheating and with completely normal team.

Took me about 5 days. This bastard is just ridiculous. It would be a very hard fight at the end of SoA... and it's in fucking Chateau Irenicus level 1 :-(
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
leveller
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden1840 Posts
September 26 2010 22:21 GMT
#277
The single most important mod to get is "dungeon be gone". My life changed after that :D No more doing the dungeon every time you want to play.

I love this game, it has such character and is so well done and in depth.

I dont much like ToB to be honest, its so ridiculously straight forward and you are so powerful you can just faceroll everything...
eaT_Mi_Lquid
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Germany509 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-26 22:26:14
September 26 2010 22:24 GMT
#278
On September 27 2010 06:26 Biff The Understudy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2010 05:04 Boblion wrote:
On September 26 2010 23:49 Fraidnot wrote:
On September 26 2010 23:44 eaT_Mi_Lquid wrote:
Yesssss !! I just killed Drizzt with the island trick ! This f**** was totally imba one-hitting my party for KOs ! But now I have his weapons !!! hahaha
Unfortunately My Fighter/Druid champ cant wield his "Defender" scimitar cuz he's neutral-alignment instead of the required good-alignment -_- damn it. !!! Are there other good scimitars in the game ?

Don't think so, I could have sworn my evil character pick pocketed a pimp scimitar for herself from Drizzt.

An evil character can use Icingdeath ( +3 ) but you need to be good if you want Twinkle ( +5, but actually it is a +3 with -2 AC you need to be good.

Anyway i'm not sure that you can get Twinkle with BGT/SCS and all the tweak mods i have listed earlier in this thread if you steal/kill Drizzt in BG1... if someone can confirm :p

On September 27 2010 02:07 JohannesH wrote:
What would be a good setting of mods to play with? I don't want much in the way of added quests (a little of that won't hurt though, if they're good or make sense into some unexplained areas or such), but to fix bugs and such.
And something that'd make the game a bit harder maybe, like making projected image/simulacrum or traps less crazy powerful, enemy AI with some intelligence, or well, whatever's the best thing people have come up with?

There's such a fuckton of these mods, I've got no idea what to choose...

If you want to cry try the Tactics mod for BG2
You will feel the pain.

If you want something more difficult but not insane try sword coast stratagem I & II

You can use twinkle with BGT as far as I remember.

Tactics, just don't use it if you begins. It will screw your experience. Illitch at Irenicus Dongeon is just ridiculous (lol deva)


You can only pickpocket the "Frostbrand/Icingdeath" sword from him. But if you kill him you'll get his other +5 sword and his Chain Mail +4. In order to wield his +5 sword however you need to have good-alignment. I am playing the BGT Weidu mods, currently playing Act 5 of BG1.
League of Legends: Puffelipuff
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
September 26 2010 22:50 GMT
#279
On September 27 2010 06:57 Biff The Understudy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2010 06:55 Aquafresh wrote:
On September 27 2010 06:26 Biff The Understudy wrote:
On September 27 2010 05:04 Boblion wrote:
On September 26 2010 23:49 Fraidnot wrote:
On September 26 2010 23:44 eaT_Mi_Lquid wrote:
Yesssss !! I just killed Drizzt with the island trick ! This f**** was totally imba one-hitting my party for KOs ! But now I have his weapons !!! hahaha
Unfortunately My Fighter/Druid champ cant wield his "Defender" scimitar cuz he's neutral-alignment instead of the required good-alignment -_- damn it. !!! Are there other good scimitars in the game ?

Don't think so, I could have sworn my evil character pick pocketed a pimp scimitar for herself from Drizzt.

An evil character can use Icingdeath ( +3 ) but you need to be good if you want Twinkle ( +5, but actually it is a +3 with -2 AC you need to be good.

Anyway i'm not sure that you can get Twinkle with BGT/SCS and all the tweak mods i have listed earlier in this thread if you steal/kill Drizzt in BG1... if someone can confirm :p

On September 27 2010 02:07 JohannesH wrote:
What would be a good setting of mods to play with? I don't want much in the way of added quests (a little of that won't hurt though, if they're good or make sense into some unexplained areas or such), but to fix bugs and such.
And something that'd make the game a bit harder maybe, like making projected image/simulacrum or traps less crazy powerful, enemy AI with some intelligence, or well, whatever's the best thing people have come up with?

There's such a fuckton of these mods, I've got no idea what to choose...

If you want to cry try the Tactics mod for BG2
You will feel the pain.

If you want something more difficult but not insane try sword coast stratagem I & II

You can use twinkle with BGT as far as I remember.

Tactics, just don't use it if you begins. It will screw your experience. Illitch at Irenicus Dongeon is just ridiculous (lol deva)


Hahaha I remember on the Bioware forums "Improved" Illych was considered something of a bad joke. You only played with that component if you were a masochist.

I managed to kill that biatch without cheating and with completely normal team.

Took me about 5 days. This bastard is just ridiculous. It would be a very hard fight at the end of SoA... and it's in fucking Chateau Irenicus level 1 :-(


You managed to kill his party? Damn. I tried so many times and came close many times too with hit and run tactics to split up his party and kill them one by one. Eventually I just gave up and used the editor to give myself 10 Gate summon scrolls. It was very satisfying as the demons tore his party and their little deva apart.

The rest of the tactic mod was pretty fun, but Illych was somebody's bad joke.
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8195 Posts
September 26 2010 22:58 GMT
#280
On September 27 2010 07:50 dukethegold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2010 06:57 Biff The Understudy wrote:
On September 27 2010 06:55 Aquafresh wrote:
On September 27 2010 06:26 Biff The Understudy wrote:
On September 27 2010 05:04 Boblion wrote:
On September 26 2010 23:49 Fraidnot wrote:
On September 26 2010 23:44 eaT_Mi_Lquid wrote:
Yesssss !! I just killed Drizzt with the island trick ! This f**** was totally imba one-hitting my party for KOs ! But now I have his weapons !!! hahaha
Unfortunately My Fighter/Druid champ cant wield his "Defender" scimitar cuz he's neutral-alignment instead of the required good-alignment -_- damn it. !!! Are there other good scimitars in the game ?

Don't think so, I could have sworn my evil character pick pocketed a pimp scimitar for herself from Drizzt.

An evil character can use Icingdeath ( +3 ) but you need to be good if you want Twinkle ( +5, but actually it is a +3 with -2 AC you need to be good.

Anyway i'm not sure that you can get Twinkle with BGT/SCS and all the tweak mods i have listed earlier in this thread if you steal/kill Drizzt in BG1... if someone can confirm :p

On September 27 2010 02:07 JohannesH wrote:
What would be a good setting of mods to play with? I don't want much in the way of added quests (a little of that won't hurt though, if they're good or make sense into some unexplained areas or such), but to fix bugs and such.
And something that'd make the game a bit harder maybe, like making projected image/simulacrum or traps less crazy powerful, enemy AI with some intelligence, or well, whatever's the best thing people have come up with?

There's such a fuckton of these mods, I've got no idea what to choose...

If you want to cry try the Tactics mod for BG2
You will feel the pain.

If you want something more difficult but not insane try sword coast stratagem I & II

You can use twinkle with BGT as far as I remember.

Tactics, just don't use it if you begins. It will screw your experience. Illitch at Irenicus Dongeon is just ridiculous (lol deva)


Hahaha I remember on the Bioware forums "Improved" Illych was considered something of a bad joke. You only played with that component if you were a masochist.

I managed to kill that biatch without cheating and with completely normal team.

Took me about 5 days. This bastard is just ridiculous. It would be a very hard fight at the end of SoA... and it's in fucking Chateau Irenicus level 1 :-(


You managed to kill his party? Damn. I tried so many times and came close many times too with hit and run tactics to split up his party and kill them one by one. Eventually I just gave up and used the editor to give myself 10 Gate summon scrolls. It was very satisfying as the demons tore his party and their little deva apart.

The rest of the tactic mod was pretty fun, but Illych was somebody's bad joke.

I had a guide very detailed from a very gosu player.

You have to do all dongeon irenicus INCLUDING the djinn thing with invisibility, and then you have to follow step by steo what the guy tells you to do, not to make any misatke and to have a lot of luck. Obviously, you get them one by one by closing the door...

Doesn't bring much, but it's a lot of satisfaction when you finishes him.
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 114
Nina 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1131
GuemChi 783
Artosis 614
910 37
MaD[AoV]20
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever10
League of Legends
JimRising 691
Counter-Strike
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox636
Other Games
summit1g7302
Day[9].tv587
shahzam494
C9.Mang0321
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick576
BasetradeTV196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta31
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Shiphtur702
• Day9tv587
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2m
Patches Events
16h 2m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.