• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:13
CEST 05:13
KST 12:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7013 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 91

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 1431 Next
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
June 23 2010 08:01 GMT
#1801
On June 23 2010 16:41 Maggeus wrote:
TT : Mundo, Shen, Ezreal.

Profit. A lot. And I mean a lot.

I'm pretty sure I've played against that. Mundo/shen form a meat shield in front of ez. If they land a slow or taunt, you're fucking dead.
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
June 23 2010 08:09 GMT
#1802
On June 23 2010 16:41 Maggeus wrote:
TT : Mundo, Shen, Ezreal.

Profit. A lot. And I mean a lot.
mundo is the most overrated TT champion in the game.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
June 23 2010 08:09 GMT
#1803
On June 23 2010 09:31 trace wm wrote:
I'm getting to the point that I can Taric my team to victory if I can just convince them to stay in my auras (I'm amazed at how hard that can be sometimes :| )

also, Doran's Ring is amazing. I'm glad I invented the Doran's Ring opening, you'll all thank me one day.

Actually one of the pretty awesome builds with casters involves opening 3 doran's rings, it's surprisingly effective to have that much more HP/mana regen/30 AP.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
June 23 2010 08:09 GMT
#1804
On June 23 2010 17:09 redtooth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2010 16:41 Maggeus wrote:
TT : Mundo, Shen, Ezreal.

Profit. A lot. And I mean a lot.
mundo is the most overrated TT champion in the game.

And yeah Mundo is seriously overrated, Jax/Udyr > Mundo every time.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
June 23 2010 08:10 GMT
#1805
On June 23 2010 16:48 Southlight wrote:
http://www.lolbase.net/matches/view/US25414680
Futtbucking Singed >> No DPS Team
all i see is 0-13 trynd lol.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-23 08:19:01
June 23 2010 08:17 GMT
#1806
On June 23 2010 16:59 pokeyAA wrote:
Awww, well here's to Kassadin/Soraka, the destroyer of lanes.


Any combo that lets kassadin spam his force pulse is annoying, but having infinite mana to do it plus a double silence is just argggg.

(I got one of these a couple of days ago -__-)
radmax86
Profile Joined September 2004
United States437 Posts
June 23 2010 08:38 GMT
#1807
how is there an epic bad warwick that is level 30 with only 103 wins in my ELO bracket -.-
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
June 23 2010 10:00 GMT
#1808
On June 23 2010 17:38 radmax86 wrote:
how is there an epic bad warwick that is level 30 with only 103 wins in my ELO bracket -.-
i got a vamp scepter first 140 win 30 leave master yi that wasn't premade with anyone. MM was broken last night?
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-23 10:25:12
June 23 2010 10:12 GMT
#1809
Just carried a game with 21-utility tryndamere. Hahah, I forgot to change my build but it turns out being able to ghost and flash more often is better than whatever the other two trees can do.

Oh yeah I don't get cleanse with trynd anymore. Most stuns can be dodged with flash and silence doesn't bother trynd, nor does slow really. Exhaust is still annoying but I play around that or get quicksilver sash. I really REALLY need the extra mobility because people run from me all too much. You can play around CC, you can't play around escape skills =[
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
June 23 2010 10:46 GMT
#1810
On June 23 2010 16:00 Juicyfruit wrote:
I hope to run into a good pantheon or kat mid with my yi. I really wanna know if I can outlast and outfarm a pantheon in mid by taking medidate at level 1,3 and 5 I'm leaning towards no though, unless I manage to medidate DURING heartseeker everytime.

Meditate first is bad, you don't want to be taking that much damage and meditate costs too much to use too often. You're better off going QWQWQR for 1-6 and Q>E>W>R after. Focus 100% on farm and don't try to fight him, just wait til creeps get low and strike to kill as many as possible at once. If you get jumped/speared by pantheon, wait it out and meditate.

Obviously you open Ring/hp pot for this and just wait for someone to come and take over your lane. If neither of you get kills you're doing great, Yi's all about the mid to lategame.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
June 23 2010 11:31 GMT
#1811
On June 23 2010 19:46 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2010 16:00 Juicyfruit wrote:
I hope to run into a good pantheon or kat mid with my yi. I really wanna know if I can outlast and outfarm a pantheon in mid by taking medidate at level 1,3 and 5 I'm leaning towards no though, unless I manage to medidate DURING heartseeker everytime.

Meditate first is bad, you don't want to be taking that much damage and meditate costs too much to use too often. You're better off going QWQWQR for 1-6 and Q>E>W>R after. Focus 100% on farm and don't try to fight him, just wait til creeps get low and strike to kill as many as possible at once. If you get jumped/speared by pantheon, wait it out and meditate.

Obviously you open Ring/hp pot for this and just wait for someone to come and take over your lane. If neither of you get kills you're doing great, Yi's all about the mid to lategame.


Yeah for a while I always started with doran's' ring and levelled up alpha strike to outfarm the other mid. But then I opened red elixir and suddenly yi is a real threat because his passive + red pot + wuju style really hurts. He is melee, but his zoning range extends to his alpha strike. It's kinda like what Kat does except yi hits harder and heals faster, though mana is obviously the main issue.

I think I meant to say Q,W,W,Q,W,R. I dunno, I just think medidate becomes more cost-effective the higher level it is, and I really want to just "stay there" against pantheon because by staying in lane it makes it harder for him to gank.
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
June 23 2010 12:53 GMT
#1812
went like 12-0-17 with 2nd time as fiddle. that shit is fun. especially after crowstorming, their nasus thought he could take me out when i was at like 1/5 health. drain + our twitch popping out = tank fiddle. lol
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
June 23 2010 12:57 GMT
#1813
against yi, I would just never stun him until he tried to meditate or was low enough that I would kill.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-23 13:14:53
June 23 2010 13:14 GMT
#1814
On June 23 2010 21:57 Mogwai wrote:
against yi, I would just never stun him until he tried to meditate or was low enough that I would kill.


Yeah that's the dangerous thing about pantheon, but to get me low you have to keep chucking spears. I think a level 2 medidate is around 90 mana, and it recovers the HP of about 3 spears, which also costs 90 mana. I dunno, I have to actually try this but I think for yi to just "stay there" and farm with alpha strike without getting zoned out is pretty easy.

Also, alpha strike dodges heartseeker if I use it after I get out of stun I think it's pretty cool, I might get hit by 1 or 2 ticks of the heartseeker, but definitely not the whole thing.
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-23 13:17:35
June 23 2010 13:16 GMT
#1815
just message smashgizmo (that's me) on liquid party some day and we'll try it out in practice.

I'm just saying that I will wait on your meditate and then stun you out of it so that I'm countering your healing.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Zato-1
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Chile4253 Posts
June 23 2010 13:28 GMT
#1816
On June 23 2010 10:41 HeavOnEarth wrote:
i need to somehow farm mejais with soraka before we start 5manning. the assists rack up way too much.
Im thinking, fuck boots, and just get locket+ mejais.
and then run like hp quints ap/lvl red/yellow with CDR blues

My first 3 items with Soraka are Merc Treads, Mejai's and Leviathan. The only items I pick up in between are Sight Wards.
Go here http://vina.biobiochile.cl/ and input the Konami Code (up up down down left right left right B A)
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
June 23 2010 13:42 GMT
#1817
you should try going locket... 15-20 minute soraka locket pushes are a supreme beating.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-23 14:00:48
June 23 2010 13:55 GMT
#1818
On June 23 2010 22:16 Mogwai wrote:
just message smashgizmo (that's me) on liquid party some day and we'll try it out in practice.

I'm just saying that I will wait on your meditate and then stun you out of it so that I'm countering your healing.


Sweet, I definitely want to try it out. Maybe tommorow.

The main reason why I think yi's a good harasser is that his chasing skill (alpha strike) also kills up to 3 minions with it. Less enemy minion = less damage being done to me while I'm hitting the enemy. Not to mention having a farming and harassing skill in 1 is just plain good. Anyways, here's what my yi's been doing so far:

- Vs annie: Very easy win with an early level 2 medidate. Yi does not let her farm with her Q in peace. Just autoattack her to force her to use spells on you, and then heal it back. Yi's autoattacks aren't like nidalee's puny 40 damage autoattacks. His attacks does like 90 damage with fort pot and wuju, so annie can't really just eat them like she would with nidalee. She'll run out of mana before yi. Alpha strike can sometimes dodge part of her stun before he'll be flying around invincible but stunned. Red elixir keeps you completely safe from her level 6 burst, and you'll never be anything less than full HP while she has to constantly watch out.

-Vs TF (lol): Hahaha, it's just funny because I alpha strike everytime he throws a card, and I end up next to him AFTER I get unstunned. He can't kite me at all.

- Vs Ashe: same deal, can't stand toe to toe with yi's autoattack and can't kite yi. Avoid her 100% crit like a plague. I go kill the wraith camp at level 1 so she has no choice but to unload it on a creep Red elixir, alpha strike in, activate wuju style and autohit for like 200 damage (passive proc). She's outta there REALLY fast.

-Vs tristana: I don't think the tristana I faught was very good, because I killed her. I normally shouldn't be able to alpha strike tristana because she can literarily rocket jump back into her turret right as I alpha and I'd be SCREWED.

-Vs Katarina: Pain in the ass, but I used a red elixir and she didn't, so I scared her off. Alpha strike can dodge like 5 out of her 8 daggers of her ult. Same deal with tristana, I don't want to alpha strike her, only to have her shumpo back into a creep that's near her turret. That's a lame way to die.

-Vs Nidalee: We didn't hit each other until level 6 and even then it was pretty futile. I don't wanna leave my turret because she'll maul it. She doesn't want to leave her turret because I'll maul it. She left me with too much mana at level 6 though and I ended up leaving to grab golem, and then I started playing aggressive. Still couldn't kill her -_-

-Vs Hemer: Alpha strike 1-shots heimer turrets because of its built-in smite. Best..matchup ..ever.

-Vs Anivia: I thought it would be troublesome, but it wasn't really. Red elixir Yi's level 2 burst is way stronger than anivia's and she's way too squishy. Alpha strike dodges her Q. Her egg did nothing because I can kill it with autoattacks before she reborns.

Malderon
Profile Joined September 2009
Netherlands136 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-23 13:59:04
June 23 2010 13:55 GMT
#1819
But won't Soraka's heals be a bit weak without AP?

I usually go Catalyst, Mercury's threads, Rod of Ages, and by then the game is usually over, because Soraka can't farm for toffee. Should the game go on for much longer, then I'd go for Rylai's, to have an AoE slow in Starcall.

Her less than stellar farming ability is the reason I'm considering taking smite on her, so I can at least get the siege minions, without denying my lanemate too much xp and gold.
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
June 23 2010 14:02 GMT
#1820
On June 23 2010 22:55 Malderon wrote:
But won't Soraka's heals be a bit weak without AP?

I usually go Catalyst, Mercury's threads, Rod of Ages, and by then the game is usually over, because Soraka can't farm for toffee. Should the game go on for much longer, then I'd go for Rylai's, to have an AoE slow in Starcall.

Her less than stellar farming ability is the reason I'm considering taking smite on her, so I can at least get the siege minions, without denying my lanemate too much xp and gold.


No no no, no smite. Cleanse/Flash if you don't want to die everytime you're alone after your teammates die. Clairvoyance is cool too but then you have to me a lot more careful.
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft403
RuFF_SC2 137
Nina 108
-ZergGirl 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2258
Bale 17
yabsab 12
Terrorterran 6
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1206
taco 431
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox658
Other Games
summit1g8683
JimRising 754
Day[9].tv518
C9.Mang0283
WinterStarcraft279
ViBE179
Maynarde150
Livibee138
Sick123
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1002
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream166
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 13
• OhrlRock 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv518
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
7h 48m
Stellar Fest
9h 48m
The PondCast
1d 6h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
OSC
1d 20h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.