• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:28
CEST 19:28
KST 02:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7879 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 1166

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1431 Next
Celestial
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States652 Posts
October 09 2010 20:21 GMT
#23301
Nah, it's not an Annie skin, but it does look pretty legit, time will tell what the hell the abilities do though.
kissumi
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada4 Posts
October 09 2010 20:25 GMT
#23302
http://lolhu.wordpress.com/2010/10/09/lux-the-lady-of-luminosity/
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
October 09 2010 20:36 GMT
#23303
lol, stealth a fiddle right when he ults
stealth that kat ult
stealth that nunu ult

so OP
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
October 09 2010 20:38 GMT
#23304
hahaha she actually does have a laser.
it's my first day
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-09 20:44:46
October 09 2010 20:43 GMT
#23305
On October 10 2010 05:25 kissumi wrote:
http://lolhu.wordpress.com/2010/10/09/lux-the-lady-of-luminosity/


Why is the name of her ult German?

Coincidentially, we just played against Shaco/Eve/Twitch. It was a nightmare (but we won). Now everyone can stealth? TT
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
checo
Profile Joined November 2008
Mexico1364 Posts
October 09 2010 20:44 GMT
#23306
what you guys think about ezreal??? i kinda wanna buy it.. any advice?
El amor no mueve al mundo, ni hace brillar el sol, pero el amor hace latir este corazon....
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
October 09 2010 20:50 GMT
#23307
Get MF instead or try him while he's free.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Fishcakes
Profile Joined May 2010
United States149 Posts
October 09 2010 20:53 GMT
#23308
EZ is free though...
oberon
Profile Joined May 2009
United States1320 Posts
October 09 2010 20:54 GMT
#23309
On October 10 2010 05:36 HeavOnEarth wrote:
lol, stealth a fiddle right when he ults
stealth that kat ult
stealth that nunu ult

so OP


Yeah, this seems bizarrely OP to me. Does the stealth go off when the person attacks, or can you just stealth fiddle as his charge finishes and he can wander around with impunity? That would be kinda dumb
Kaniol
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Poland5551 Posts
October 09 2010 20:57 GMT
#23310
On October 10 2010 05:50 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Get MF instead or try him while he's free.

Everything is free!
FlameSworD
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States414 Posts
October 09 2010 21:47 GMT
#23311
to be honest ezreal is underwhelming now trist kog mf ashe all better
skyhighftw on iccup
mrgerry
Profile Joined September 2008
United States1508 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-09 21:53:16
October 09 2010 21:51 GMT
#23312
I'd assume the stealth works like any other stealth hero where you use ability and you appear so I doubt it would affect nunu/galio ult all that much since you gotta apply it after its casted. Sounds like it would be strongest on aoe casters like annie/vlad/amumu to setup a perfect ult.
ArC_man
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States2798 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-09 22:02:04
October 09 2010 21:56 GMT
#23313
On October 10 2010 06:47 FlameSworD wrote:
to be honest ezreal is underwhelming now trist kog mf ashe all better

I still feel like Ezreal is really good at what he does, no one can match his Q with red buff. He just doesn't do crazy damage anymore (Q tickles against most tanks and I used to be able to 3-4 shot squishies, it's not that easy anymore). Overall I think he's still a really good character, just not on a AoE/bloweverythingupin5seconds team.

Edit: I'm thinking of buying kennen (been thinking about it forever actually). What items do you guys go for on him? I know stuff like Zhonya/Rylai are core on him but what order do you get it in? I tried going rylai first into zhonya but I liked rushing Zhonya first. I also see people getting rageblade? o_O
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-09 22:21:04
October 09 2010 22:15 GMT
#23314
On October 10 2010 06:47 FlameSworD wrote:
to be honest ezreal is underwhelming now trist kog mf ashe all better

I wouldn't compare Ez to Kog/Trist/Ashe. Ez and MF both have a strong earlygame and have to snowball hard out of it if they really want to do something useful lategame.
Trist and Kog are single target DPS and excel in lategame teamfights when they can just sit there and attack while the enemies are CC'd.
Ashe is... well I play her different than most I guess. The standard Ashe style is a weak Trist with a Stun. My style is basically physical AoE DPS. Still lategame oriented, hardly comparable to Ez/MF.


Hell yeah I just ECA-stole Baron. So awesome!
(both teams had no jungler, we had some pretty bad players on the team so we were behind by quite a bit but imo slowly improving as I finished my core build. Baron sealed the deal.)

On October 10 2010 06:56 ArC_man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2010 06:47 FlameSworD wrote:
to be honest ezreal is underwhelming now trist kog mf ashe all better

I still feel like Ezreal is really good at what he does, no one can match his Q with red buff. He just doesn't do crazy damage anymore (Q tickles against most tanks and I used to be able to 3-4 shot squishies, it's not that easy anymore). Overall I think he's still a really good character, just not on a AoE/bloweverythingupin5seconds team.

Edit: I'm thinking of buying kennen (been thinking about it forever actually). What items do you guys go for on him? I know stuff like Zhonya/Rylai are core on him but what order do you get it in? I tried going rylai first into zhonya but I liked rushing Zhonya first. I also see people getting rageblade? o_O

I guess Rageblade isn't too bad on Kennen since he uses AP, but also wants to autoattack a lot to place more Marks of the Storm. And Rageblade is awesome if you need all of its stats. He probably can even keep his stacks up at all times since energy regens so fast, but I don't really know.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Cirn9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1117 Posts
October 09 2010 22:29 GMT
#23315
I'm liking the look of Lux's moves. LoL needed more Touhou references
Unprotected sex is like fast expanding in close positions. Its risky, but feels great when it works out
Celestial
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States652 Posts
October 09 2010 22:36 GMT
#23316
On October 10 2010 06:56 ArC_man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2010 06:47 FlameSworD wrote:
to be honest ezreal is underwhelming now trist kog mf ashe all better

I still feel like Ezreal is really good at what he does, no one can match his Q with red buff. He just doesn't do crazy damage anymore (Q tickles against most tanks and I used to be able to 3-4 shot squishies, it's not that easy anymore). Overall I think he's still a really good character, just not on a AoE/bloweverythingupin5seconds team.

Edit: I'm thinking of buying kennen (been thinking about it forever actually). What items do you guys go for on him? I know stuff like Zhonya/Rylai are core on him but what order do you get it in? I tried going rylai first into zhonya but I liked rushing Zhonya first. I also see people getting rageblade? o_O


When I play Kennen, depending on the enemy make up you can decide to go hybrid or straight AP. Rageblade is so easy to get stacks of that it's sorta like Nidalee, but with stuns. The only reason GRB first works is only if you can time stuns to make up for a time period without Rylais. It also lets you take down towers pretty fast if you lack someone who does that.

If I go straight AP I'd rush straight for Rylais then Zhonya, since I like to play a more kiting early game.
O-ops
Profile Joined February 2009
United States4236 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-09 22:49:24
October 09 2010 22:43 GMT
#23317
I just noticed 5hitcombo got banned o.O What happened?

Edit: ah goddamn it i saw that nuked icon on a third page on a thread made in 2008.

Fail
Fan of the Jangbanger
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-09 22:49:12
October 09 2010 22:47 GMT
#23318
that account was banned ages ago, he's ZERG_RUSSIAN now


WW is too fun. I'm so proud of my HERO ULT in that inhouse. Too bad I can't afford him or a page of as marks right now.
it's my first day
Jazriel
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada404 Posts
October 09 2010 22:59 GMT
#23319
So Galio. He's pretty good. Reminds me a lot of Nunu, get Veil, FoN, Treads, and you basically win the game. Though on Galio it's more Chalice -> Treads -> FoN.

I do 0/9/21 and run TP/Flash. Running APen, MP5/L, CDR/L, and XP runes. He really needs MRes/L glyphs, but I'm currently saving up for Galio himself.

Late-game, what would be better: Abyssal Sceptre or Zhonya's?
#1 LoL player
oberon
Profile Joined May 2009
United States1320 Posts
October 09 2010 23:10 GMT
#23320
On October 10 2010 07:59 Jazriel wrote:
So Galio. He's pretty good. Reminds me a lot of Nunu, get Veil, FoN, Treads, and you basically win the game. Though on Galio it's more Chalice -> Treads -> FoN.

I do 0/9/21 and run TP/Flash. Running APen, MP5/L, CDR/L, and XP runes. He really needs MRes/L glyphs, but I'm currently saving up for Galio himself.

Late-game, what would be better: Abyssal Sceptre or Zhonya's?


I'm just learning Galio, but I've found Guardian Angel is incredibly good on him. Otherwise, you run the risk of your ult killing you. It gives you basically all the armor you need, has a nice ability, adds a bit of MRes...it's really great on him.

I've been opening chalice -> treads -> visage (mres, CDR, plus a bonus to your W), then building GA. If the game continues, I've found abyssal better than zhonya, but either seems good. I may have to try getting veil, but it feels hard to justify mathematically.
Prev 1 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM712
TKL 259
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 712
ByuN 301
TKL 259
mouzHeroMarine 151
UpATreeSC 72
BRAT_OK 45
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25310
Calm 3217
Shuttle 1169
Horang2 505
Soulkey 194
Dewaltoss 125
Rush 119
Zeus 63
Free 38
Hyun 33
[ Show more ]
sorry 28
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 21
Killer 20
Bale 18
PianO 18
Rock 16
Aegong 16
scan(afreeca) 15
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Dendi1346
League of Legends
KnowMe50
Counter-Strike
fl0m4677
Fnx 619
pashabiceps614
x6flipin470
edward1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King91
Other Games
singsing1992
Liquid`RaSZi1486
Beastyqt647
ceh9465
C9.Mang0326
Khaldor234
crisheroes229
Grubby222
420jenkins191
dupreeh174
IndyStarCraft 161
QueenE95
Trikslyr85
B2W.Neo76
JuggernautJason12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH284
• Hinosc 17
• EnkiAlexander 8
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3278
• WagamamaTV546
League of Legends
• Nemesis3131
• TFBlade595
Other Games
• Shiphtur820
• imaqtpie425
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 32m
INu's Battles
17h 32m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 32m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.