• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:14
CEST 09:14
KST 16:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6975 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 1150

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1431 Next
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
October 07 2010 17:13 GMT
#22981
jazrilol
will explain everything to the geeks!
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Tooplark
Profile Joined October 2008
United States3977 Posts
October 07 2010 17:15 GMT
#22982
On October 08 2010 02:09 Aurdon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2010 01:48 Jazriel wrote:
On October 08 2010 01:26 cascades wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
And what would that be?


I'm basically a wannabe game designer who's actually really really good at game design. I've created a system that essentially "perfectly balances" MOBA's, both for solo Q and team-based play.

I'm also not retarded enough to use a rating system for an individual (ELO/PSR) for a team-based game.

However I'm not going to go in to detail because then everyone who thinks they know anything about game design will think they can critique a rough synopsis over the internet, and it's generally just a waste of time.


Pretty much, if I became head of Riot and people actually listened to wtf I would say, LoL would become one of the best games there is. No more random rage or losing to leavers/feeders etc.



I know exactly how to fix the trouble between Israel and Palestine, but if I know if I try to cover it in detail online I'll just get flamed and no one will really understand.

However, if I was president of the world and everyone listened to me then I assure you that within no time Peace in the Middle East would be declared.


Guys guys I know the PERFECT way to fix global warming, overpopulation, food shortages, and obesity all in one go but if I told you you'd just make fun of the idea because you're all dumb.

I'm just saying, though, if I were galactic dictator these wouldn't be problems.

+ Show Spoiler [HINT] +
the answer is ritual cannibalism
WHAT POW'R ART THOU WHO FROM BELOW HAST MADE ME RISE UNWILLINGLY AND SLOW
Jazriel
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada404 Posts
October 07 2010 17:16 GMT
#22983
And so it's begun...
#1 LoL player
Tooplark
Profile Joined October 2008
United States3977 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-07 17:20:54
October 07 2010 17:19 GMT
#22984
On October 08 2010 02:16 Jazriel wrote:
And so it's begun...


The amockalypse is nigh! Repent, mortals!

I've gone back to playing Mordekaiser because he simply gets fed more easily and pushes well. I remember a solo queue with Pnaxighn when he really wanted to hit godmode Singed but Sivir and I were just pushing way too hard. We destroyed from bottom outer tower to inhibitor in a minute and a half, beating down their team on the way.
While Pnax solo farmed both other lanes and jungle.
He was upset that the game ended at 26 minutes.

EDIT more easily than Mundo, Zilean, Morgana, and every other hero I play.
WHAT POW'R ART THOU WHO FROM BELOW HAST MADE ME RISE UNWILLINGLY AND SLOW
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
October 07 2010 17:23 GMT
#22985
Congratulations, you play a hero that has an early-game advantage and is good enough in that regard to not be sub-mediocre. And you wonder why he's easier to win with why? :p
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
cascades
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore6122 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-07 18:20:58
October 07 2010 17:39 GMT
#22986
On October 08 2010 02:15 Tooplark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2010 02:09 Aurdon wrote:
On October 08 2010 01:48 Jazriel wrote:
On October 08 2010 01:26 cascades wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
And what would that be?


I'm basically a wannabe game designer who's actually really really good at game design. I've created a system that essentially "perfectly balances" MOBA's, both for solo Q and team-based play.

I'm also not retarded enough to use a rating system for an individual (ELO/PSR) for a team-based game.

However I'm not going to go in to detail because then everyone who thinks they know anything about game design will think they can critique a rough synopsis over the internet, and it's generally just a waste of time.


Pretty much, if I became head of Riot and people actually listened to wtf I would say, LoL would become one of the best games there is. No more random rage or losing to leavers/feeders etc.



I know exactly how to fix the trouble between Israel and Palestine, but if I know if I try to cover it in detail online I'll just get flamed and no one will really understand.

However, if I was president of the world and everyone listened to me then I assure you that within no time Peace in the Middle East would be declared.


Guys guys I know the PERFECT way to fix global warming, overpopulation, food shortages, and obesity all in one go but if I told you you'd just make fun of the idea because you're all dumb.

I'm just saying, though, if I were galactic dictator these wouldn't be problems.

+ Show Spoiler [HINT] +
the answer is ritual cannibalism


As a wannabe problem solver who's actually really really good at problem solving, I have to critique you for actually daring to propose a solution.

If I eat a fat person and his fatty tissue, the fat doesn't just disappear you know? Instead, it accumulates in a chain of triple snowballing fat.
+ Show Spoiler +
MILKFAT?

HS: cascades#1595 || LoL: stoppin
azndsh
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States4447 Posts
October 07 2010 18:19 GMT
#22987
ONE MILLION THREAD VIEWS
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
October 07 2010 18:32 GMT
#22988
On October 08 2010 02:16 Jazriel wrote:
And so it's begun...

Did you expect people to not make fun of you. Maybe if you told us your solution but no.

I know the meaning of life but you guys would laugh at me if I told you so I won't.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
October 07 2010 18:42 GMT
#22989
On October 08 2010 01:48 Jazriel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2010 01:26 cascades wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
And what would that be?


I'm basically a wannabe game designer who's actually really really good at game design. I've created a system that essentially "perfectly balances" MOBA's, both for solo Q and team-based play.

I'm also not retarded enough to use a rating system for an individual (ELO/PSR) for a team-based game.

However I'm not going to go in to detail because then everyone who thinks they know anything about game design will think they can critique a rough synopsis over the internet, and it's generally just a waste of time.


Pretty much, if I became head of Riot and people actually listened to wtf I would say, LoL would become one of the best games there is. No more random rage or losing to leavers/feeders etc.


Part of me wants to reply seriously to make you looked EVEN MORE retarded than you already do(it's possible!), but then I read what everyone else said...

So I know why all these attempts at making a true 'fat loss' pill don't work, but divulging it to you peons with nothing more than rudimentary human physiology knowledge would be a waste of time. If I ever become the head of big pharma though, nobody will be obese again.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
October 07 2010 18:53 GMT
#22990
The solution to all of humanity's problems is extinction. You heard it here first.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
azndsh
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States4447 Posts
October 07 2010 18:57 GMT
#22991
wait, is Jazriel serious? I'd quote him for posterity, but it looks like everyone's got it covered.
Brees
Profile Joined January 2010
Marshall Islands3404 Posts
October 07 2010 19:00 GMT
#22992
kudos to his parents and siblings
Brees on in
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
October 07 2010 19:02 GMT
#22993
I know the perfect balance to starcraft 2, even though it's only in it's infant stages, can't really talk about it, but it has something to do with a new zerg unit called the lolling. It's kinda like cracklings but better

in other news, galio is preeeettttttyyyyyy good. , I had some vlad qqing at me to ult whenever he felt it was a good time..last night, when he was 0-3 with mejais and leviathan(then made ga), I tell him i don't trust him, im not gonna ult without our team and a good cause... then ignore him, I then proceeded to catch all 5 of the scrubs in my ult for the rest of the game, and almost lost cause of vlad lol.

Also, galio having melee auto attacks SUCKS, did not realize this till I tried him last night.. Silly riot, I want ranged auto attacks so I dont have to push my lane to farm
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
October 07 2010 19:05 GMT
#22994
On October 08 2010 04:02 BraveGhost wrote:
I know the perfect balance to starcraft 2, even though it's only in it's infant stages, can't really talk about it, but it has something to do with a new zerg unit called the lolling. It's kinda like cracklings but better

in other news, galio is preeeettttttyyyyyy good. , I had some vlad qqing at me to ult whenever he felt it was a good time..last night, when he was 0-3 with mejais and leviathan(then made ga), I tell him i don't trust him, im not gonna ult without our team and a good cause... then ignore him, I then proceeded to catch all 5 of the scrubs in my ult for the rest of the game, and almost lost cause of vlad lol.

Also, galio having melee auto attacks SUCKS, did not realize this till I tried him last night.. Silly riot, I want ranged auto attacks so I dont have to push my lane to farm



galio is actually pretty dumb, in a lot of ways. You might as well just push your lane because you get so much gold 1 shotting the range minions that it doesnt matter
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-07 19:17:16
October 07 2010 19:13 GMT
#22995
Galio farming is like Morgana farming. Super early game it sucks ass, with an awkward attack animation and low range.

Once you hit lvl 5 though... you can clear entire creep waves with your spells.

edit:

Totally off topic but I just realized that for ranked games my overall best stats are with.... Malzahar? o.O;;;

I've felt like I was on fire my last several games with him... but I guess I just always considered him a goof-around champ... but now my stats with him are proving otherwise LOL
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
cascades
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore6122 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-07 19:31:45
October 07 2010 19:20 GMT
#22996
Galio Guide:

RIGHTEOUS GUST! Haste to get to creeps faster? WHAT, them just all fell over and died?
ANGRY! Shooot LAZERZ!
RESOLUTE SMITE! Woohoo super duper improved Smite that kills all 5 creeps! Fuck yeah! There's a slow somewhere or something.
IDOL! Stand and watch for Glorious Galio to undergo the Cocoon of Rebirth!
5 Champs enter, Galio leaves alive!

Oh, I have this melee autoattack, what do I use it on? All enemy champs and minions are dead.
HS: cascades#1595 || LoL: stoppin
Brees
Profile Joined January 2010
Marshall Islands3404 Posts
October 07 2010 19:25 GMT
#22997
he has a pretty strong auto attack though so i like to get aegis so i can headbutt them for decent damage when my cds are on.
Brees on in
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
October 07 2010 19:37 GMT
#22998
If galio was ranged he'd be so imba
since he dominates from level 5 on, he needs a couple levels of uselessness to make him fair
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
October 07 2010 19:39 GMT
#22999
sorry i find his auto attack animation and damage to be pretty topnotch.
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
October 07 2010 19:50 GMT
#23000
IIRC his autoattack animation is pretty damn slow for a melee hero O_o;
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Prev 1 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 155
Hyun 54
sorry 50
NotJumperer 47
Bale 37
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto177
League of Legends
JimRising 531
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g7697
Coldzera 720
ceh9446
WinterStarcraft401
C9.Mang0259
Sick132
olofmeister128
NeuroSwarm89
ViBE19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick592
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2289
League of Legends
• Rush1056
• Jankos546
• Stunt403
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 46m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 46m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 46m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.