• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:47
CEST 21:47
KST 04:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8776 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 1145

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1431 Next
Khenra
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Netherlands885 Posts
October 06 2010 22:33 GMT
#22881
On October 07 2010 07:18 byFd wrote:
europe down anyone?
just got megalag in middle of a game and now again and disc
and server seems to be down

edit: seemed to be just current games, some ppl in friendlist had similar experience like mine


Jep, same story here. I was just owning in my first Warwick game in ages..

Now I get the age-old firewall bug when the game starts.
This signature is ruining eSports.
oberon
Profile Joined May 2009
United States1320 Posts
October 06 2010 22:35 GMT
#22882
On October 07 2010 07:20 Southlight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 07:02 arb wrote:
Join solo queue, teemo kat and tryndamere all lock in without looking at the team
Im like wow wtf ist his shit, the other guy doesnt pick so i just leave queue and take the debuff

What would you have done?


I have to admit I don't solo queue but if I did I probably would have taken Kassadin, demanded a solo lane, and not given a damn about what they do. As long as they can soak up a certain amount of damage that's all I need them to do o/


Sometimes, that's not enough. I just had a game with Rammus/Heimer(me)/Ryze/Morde/Tristana. I was mid against MF, who I beat slightly in creep kills, and killed once. I also dodged their Ashe's gank attempt on me.

In the mean time, my team had died about 8 times. The first time their Akali shows up on my screen, she has 6 kills. I was pretty high level and well farmed, but between Akali and Ashe they could demolish all 4 of my teammates before I could kill any of them.

Maybe Kass has a higher sustained DPS than Heimer and could do something in a game like that, but I sorta doubt it.
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
October 06 2010 22:38 GMT
#22883
On October 07 2010 07:35 oberon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 07:20 Southlight wrote:
On October 07 2010 07:02 arb wrote:
Join solo queue, teemo kat and tryndamere all lock in without looking at the team
Im like wow wtf ist his shit, the other guy doesnt pick so i just leave queue and take the debuff

What would you have done?


I have to admit I don't solo queue but if I did I probably would have taken Kassadin, demanded a solo lane, and not given a damn about what they do. As long as they can soak up a certain amount of damage that's all I need them to do o/


Sometimes, that's not enough. I just had a game with Rammus/Heimer(me)/Ryze/Morde/Tristana. I was mid against MF, who I beat slightly in creep kills, and killed once. I also dodged their Ashe's gank attempt on me.

In the mean time, my team had died about 8 times. The first time their Akali shows up on my screen, she has 6 kills. I was pretty high level and well farmed, but between Akali and Ashe they could demolish all 4 of my teammates before I could kill any of them.

Maybe Kass has a higher sustained DPS than Heimer and could do something in a game like that, but I sorta doubt it.

Out cs'ing and killing an MF as Heimer and dodging a gank probably isn't enough to carry your team to victory :X.
Think about how they died, maybe they got ganked? If they did, you should be there to counter gank. Stuff like that carries solo queue games, not winning middle lane.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
g1rg10
Profile Joined October 2007
Italy186 Posts
October 06 2010 22:39 GMT
#22884
Eu client is fucked up atm, we can't start a game.
oberon
Profile Joined May 2009
United States1320 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-06 22:44:12
October 06 2010 22:43 GMT
#22885
On October 07 2010 07:38 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 07:35 oberon wrote:
On October 07 2010 07:20 Southlight wrote:
On October 07 2010 07:02 arb wrote:
Join solo queue, teemo kat and tryndamere all lock in without looking at the team
Im like wow wtf ist his shit, the other guy doesnt pick so i just leave queue and take the debuff

What would you have done?


I have to admit I don't solo queue but if I did I probably would have taken Kassadin, demanded a solo lane, and not given a damn about what they do. As long as they can soak up a certain amount of damage that's all I need them to do o/


Sometimes, that's not enough. I just had a game with Rammus/Heimer(me)/Ryze/Morde/Tristana. I was mid against MF, who I beat slightly in creep kills, and killed once. I also dodged their Ashe's gank attempt on me.

In the mean time, my team had died about 8 times. The first time their Akali shows up on my screen, she has 6 kills. I was pretty high level and well farmed, but between Akali and Ashe they could demolish all 4 of my teammates before I could kill any of them.

Maybe Kass has a higher sustained DPS than Heimer and could do something in a game like that, but I sorta doubt it.

Out cs'ing and killing an MF as Heimer and dodging a gank probably isn't enough to carry your team to victory :X.

Clearly.

Think about how they died, maybe they got ganked? If they did, you should be there to counter gank. Stuff like that carries solo queue games, not winning middle lane.

No, there were no ganks. No one had left lane (other than by death) before we were down 8-1. Killing MF forced me to blow both my summoners (it was the old flash in, rocket, ghost out trick), and left me low, so I had to back. I could've tried to go ganking earlier to help them, but let's be honest, Heimer's a mediocre ganker at best and in the mean time MF would've taken mid tower.

I legitimately think there is *nothing* I could have done that game.
Niton
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2395 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-06 22:52:00
October 06 2010 22:50 GMT
#22886
On October 07 2010 07:33 Tooplark wrote:
woo solo queue
carried by Procodoco
I mean srsly I knew Kayle was good, but still that was so much damage


I see that and raise you:

[image loading]


Carried SO HARD by Aaerox.

featuring Garen coming at me when I had 107 armor and Judgment hitting for 625 total.

my status =
[image loading]
tree.hugger: Coming off of [(T)fantasy v. (T)Really] into [(T)Barracks v. (T)MVP] is like coming out of Manhattan into New Jersey. You just have to speed up and ignore it.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
October 06 2010 22:51 GMT
#22887
If you want to win solo Q pick a better hero to carry with.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
October 06 2010 23:01 GMT
#22888
thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssss threaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

On August 31 2010 15:15 Nailpolish wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2010 14:48 redtooth wrote:
On August 31 2010 13:38 hellohello wrote:
On August 31 2010 13:36 Nailpolish wrote:
loci is good, but hes not really a true TL. loco sucks, only knows one hero and is very average. spud has been consistent in the games ive been in, maybe hes off in yours idk.
loco was one of the only 14 people to hit 2.4k elo before the reset and loci isn't a true tl?spud has the faintest idea of lane control
this guy is neo-Desirous. are you trying to imply that TL players suck? if you keep saying shit like that... we might have to unite in EPEEN ERECTION!
our standards are quite different, i think top 30 is good. 30-250 is decent and anything under that is meh. just point of view.
i argued against this at first but he's so right. oh Aaerox you wise man. i admit my faults and apologize sincerely. you were cleverer than us all.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
ghen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1356 Posts
October 06 2010 23:04 GMT
#22889
On October 07 2010 01:41 Scamp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 01:13 STS17 wrote:
I've been debating this in my head and am not sure which to go with:

Should I be running ArPen or ASPD reds on Jungle Olaf? I feel like ArPen would be more useful since his passive keeps him swinging fairly often but I can't decide.

Also, is there a point to spamming his axe in the jungle? I realize it helps you go faster but he jungles pretty quickly already and spamming it always leaves me out of mana.


You want attack speed. Not only does this help you jungle faster but keeps your health up.

Spam his axe when you have blue buff. If you don't, then use it enough so that you go faster but you'll have MP in case you need it for something that comes up.


No you don't want attack speed.
arpen helps his health regen too and helps more against enemy champs.
It also works better in late game than the speed boost.

I've tested both setups on jungle olaf and arpen just works better period for your overall gameplay.
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
October 06 2010 23:41 GMT
#22890
ok, for the "invite" friends, get them to level 10, they probably check IPs right?
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
October 06 2010 23:48 GMT
#22891
When morgana is the only positive one on your team, and is the only reason youre winning team fights
When she(I) say im b a second to get something, the best thing to do when in the advantage is to promptly follow the tank(who has less hp than me..) into a 4v5 die, then cost ust he game and blame me

<3 LoL retard logic
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
October 07 2010 00:00 GMT
#22892
On October 07 2010 08:41 BraveGhost wrote:
ok, for the "invite" friends, get them to level 10, they probably check IPs right?


Nope!


Also Swain's ult heals him while in his awesome Zhonya cocoon of goldness.


Sup flash ult take some damage then zhonyas back to full hp
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
oberon
Profile Joined May 2009
United States1320 Posts
October 07 2010 00:02 GMT
#22893
On October 07 2010 08:48 arb wrote:
When morgana is the only positive one on your team, and is the only reason youre winning team fights
When she(I) say im b a second to get something, the best thing to do when in the advantage is to promptly follow the tank(who has less hp than me..) into a 4v5 die, then cost ust he game and blame me

<3 LoL retard logic


You are responsible for engaging (or being engaged on). If your teammate is farming, and your opponents pushing 5v4 on a tower, just hold them there. You're winning.

People don't get this
shawster
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada2485 Posts
October 07 2010 00:05 GMT
#22894
On October 07 2010 08:48 arb wrote:
When morgana is the only positive one on your team, and is the only reason youre winning team fights
When she(I) say im b a second to get something, the best thing to do when in the advantage is to promptly follow the tank(who has less hp than me..) into a 4v5 die, then cost ust he game and blame me

<3 LoL retard logic


you gave retards a slightest hint of responsibility

shame on you
Celestial
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States652 Posts
October 07 2010 00:15 GMT
#22895
On October 07 2010 09:02 oberon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 08:48 arb wrote:
When morgana is the only positive one on your team, and is the only reason youre winning team fights
When she(I) say im b a second to get something, the best thing to do when in the advantage is to promptly follow the tank(who has less hp than me..) into a 4v5 die, then cost ust he game and blame me

<3 LoL retard logic


You are responsible for engaging (or being engaged on). If your teammate is farming, and your opponents pushing 5v4 on a tower, just hold them there. You're winning.

People don't get this


Sometimes this isn't true, certain team compositions are better at defending towers, engaging enemy towers and some can kill towers fast. When these situations happen you sometimes need more or less people defending a tower to compensate. While towers are strong, they aren't invincible besides the spawn tower.
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-07 00:29:14
October 07 2010 00:26 GMT
#22896
On October 07 2010 07:35 oberon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 07:20 Southlight wrote:
On October 07 2010 07:02 arb wrote:
Join solo queue, teemo kat and tryndamere all lock in without looking at the team
Im like wow wtf ist his shit, the other guy doesnt pick so i just leave queue and take the debuff

What would you have done?


I have to admit I don't solo queue but if I did I probably would have taken Kassadin, demanded a solo lane, and not given a damn about what they do. As long as they can soak up a certain amount of damage that's all I need them to do o/


Sometimes, that's not enough. I just had a game with Rammus/Heimer(me)/Ryze/Morde/Tristana. I was mid against MF, who I beat slightly in creep kills, and killed once. I also dodged their Ashe's gank attempt on me.

In the mean time, my team had died about 8 times. The first time their Akali shows up on my screen, she has 6 kills. I was pretty high level and well farmed, but between Akali and Ashe they could demolish all 4 of my teammates before I could kill any of them.

Maybe Kass has a higher sustained DPS than Heimer and could do something in a game like that, but I sorta doubt it.


Well Heimer isn't exactly the carrying type :s
I know I've been 18-8-15 (our team had a total of 40 kills, and yes I was in 33 of them) as ww. I ganked the other team the entire fricken game and because of me killed the first tower in all 3 lanes in ~12 minutes. But my team was so bad that in the end the other team would just target me down, even though I was pretty damn tanky, and after I died my entire team, including our "tank" got completely facerolled, even if I killed 2 of their squishies by the time I died. -___-
It's just how it is with solo q. You can't carry retards if you're playing vs people of the same skill as you.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Earll
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Norway847 Posts
October 07 2010 00:49 GMT
#22897
Fuck though I want to play LoL but I cant because the client is fucking me over, how do i fix this? : (
Wat
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
October 07 2010 00:50 GMT
#22898
On October 07 2010 09:49 Earll wrote:
Fuck though I want to play LoL but I cant because the client is fucking me over, how do i fix this? : (

Maybe give more info O.O
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
shawster
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada2485 Posts
October 07 2010 00:51 GMT
#22899
streaming live soon

www.livestream.com/shawz
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
October 07 2010 00:56 GMT
#22900
Every time I try to play a game my connection is so spikey that it's impossible to do anything. I'll lose control of my character for 5+ seconds at a time which makes it impossible to do anything...

Is it just me or are the servers absolute shit for everyone? For the first few minutes I'll be completely normal and then holy shit lag spikes everywhere. I'll DC and restart the client and it'll be completely normal again...
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Prev 1 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason73
BRAT_OK 72
Railgan 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17824
Mini 379
Dewaltoss 172
Hyuk 140
ggaemo 109
firebathero 106
ZZZero.O 77
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8176
febbydoto17
League of Legends
Doublelift1286
Counter-Strike
Fnx 535
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4356
Khaldor1262
crisheroes1099
Liquid`Hasu790
Other Games
summit1g3712
FrodaN2462
fl0m1155
Beastyqt811
KnowMe316
mouzStarbuck301
ArmadaUGS127
Mew2King58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1176
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 102
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8447
• WagamamaTV439
Other Games
• imaqtpie820
• Shiphtur253
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 13m
INu's Battles
16h 13m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 13m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 13m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.