• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:54
CEST 07:54
KST 14:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7008 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 1120

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1431 Next
STS17
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1817 Posts
October 04 2010 21:37 GMT
#22381
Woo Hoo AP Alistar time!
Platinum Level Terran - Take my advice from that perspective
ghen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1356 Posts
October 04 2010 21:37 GMT
#22382
heal comp is back?
Brees
Profile Joined January 2010
Marshall Islands3404 Posts
October 04 2010 21:44 GMT
#22383
On October 05 2010 06:36 Crucifix wrote:
YOU HAVEN'T DONE TUTORIAL? LIAR !


it gives you the option to skip the tutorial first champ i ever played was heimerdinger. blitz was also free that week and he would keep pulling me to him and 1 hitting me, thought he was the most OP shit ever
Brees on in
ghen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1356 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-04 21:46:33
October 04 2010 21:45 GMT
#22384
I did something last night that I think I've never done before.

I was playing olaf, which means I should have a mildly easy time running into a battle and killing the MVP and maybe running out.

Well, I actually did it. I analyzed the team fight as it was commencing, filtered out all the particle explosions, bypassed the easy targets in front (the tanks) and took out the carry and sona before dying leaving them with zero dps and a tower smacking their tanks while the rest of my team cleaned up. All without preperation or goading from teammates. It was like the rest of the game didn't exist, all that I saw was the two people that needed to die and filtered out the rest in my brain.

Now I finally have something concrete that I can look towards to improve myself. Before today I would just get lost in the battle and smack... whatever if nothing good was available.
Brambled
Profile Joined July 2010
United States750 Posts
October 04 2010 21:48 GMT
#22385
On October 05 2010 06:45 ghen wrote:
I did something last night that I think I've never done before.

I was playing olaf, which means I should have a mildly easy time running into a battle and killing the MVP and maybe running out.

Well, I actually did it. I analyzed the team fight as it was commencing, filtered out all the particle explosions, bypassed the easy targets in front (the tanks) and took out the carry and sona before dying leaving them with zero dps and a tower smacking their tanks while the rest of my team cleaned up. All without preperation or goading from teammates. It was like the rest of the game didn't exist, all that I saw was the two people that needed to die and filtered out the rest in my brain.

Now I finally have something concrete that I can look towards to improve myself. Before today I would just get lost in the battle and smack... whatever if nothing good was available.



I hope to one day reach this state of mind.
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
October 04 2010 22:21 GMT
#22386
On October 05 2010 02:23 Brambled wrote:
So whats your rune/mastery setup for jungle yi?

I run a full page of attackspeed runes and 1/8/21 for SoS and everything good in utility. Open cloth armor + 5 pots and try to start at their wraiths. If their jungler is there just smite the big one and alpha to try and proc then gtfo before you get owned by mid + their jungler. Go your wolves>wraiths>stone golems then bluepill and get a longsword, then take golem and wolves>wraiths>stone golems again. Bluepill, finish razors, take red and evaluate if you can get a gank or not. If you can't just keep running around getting wolves>wraiths>stone golems and jacking their buffs when you can. If you can hit that gank and take dat tower if you get both. Get boots and lantern when you can, zerks next, then another vamp scepter, then BF sword, then bloodthirster, then last whisper, then whatever survivability you need. Usually it's banshees or GA and the next item is the other one. If the game goes for like 40 minutes you'll end up with excess gold and like 200 cs so replace lantern with bloodthirster #2 if that's the case. Stack elixirs before important teamfights and generally push really hard. Yi's all about knowing when to backdoor and when to be in a teamfight. After you have lantern, bloodthirster and last whisper you can solo baron but it takes for fucking ever and don't alpha strike him because you'll come out on the cliff above sometimes. Same with bottom's blue buff, make sure to target the small lizards with alpha cuz if you target the golem you sometimes come out on the other side of the wall, resetting his HP and making you FFFFFFFUUUUUUU.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
October 04 2010 22:31 GMT
#22387
urge to play... rising!

nuoo, must resist, must study for exam D:
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
r33k
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Italy3402 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-04 22:41:33
October 04 2010 22:39 GMT
#22388
On October 05 2010 06:37 ghen wrote:
heal comp is back?

I think it's more about bringing a support character for its utility skills, that's why sona is more popular than soraka, or at least I got that feel.

Also janna+the return of ranged carries=boom. If I see a twitch on my team I'll always grab her and rely on mass stun+twitch ult to rack up stacks.

edit: my bad did not see pic.
Niton
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2395 Posts
October 04 2010 22:41 GMT
#22389
[image loading]


blocked text:

Ghenxx (6:31): I CONTRIBUTED
ParkJaeHyuk (6:31): yes
Ghenxx (6:31): I got a single assist
ParkJaeHyuk (6:31): yes you did
wisconsin (6:31): frame your assist
wisconsin (6:31): put it on wall
ParkJaeHyuk (6:31): sona too op

sona is fucking troll mode, god damn.
tree.hugger: Coming off of [(T)fantasy v. (T)Really] into [(T)Barracks v. (T)MVP] is like coming out of Manhattan into New Jersey. You just have to speed up and ignore it.
lgd-haze
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden547 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-04 22:58:19
October 04 2010 22:56 GMT
#22390
On October 05 2010 06:35 spinesheath wrote:
Hmm... Ashe... How rare.

I think all my allies will agree with me sharing this pic:

[image loading]

We were losing almost every single teamfight, but we kept pushing towers and inhibs. Sometimes we would make it out of the first few bursts of a fight and then we would win through sheer unkillability.
So awesome!

Also: Heimer is support! Fact!


You really missed out on the game after that. 5 tank composition! another 61 min madness game where we had half the kills. 21 sunfires in the game and they had bloodrazors on twitch.

That was so epic haha

Edit: That ryze in the support game had over 1k AP. He 1 shot us all haha
Flying Tushin!!
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-04 23:24:48
October 04 2010 23:24 GMT
#22391
On October 05 2010 07:41 Niton wrote:
[image loading]


blocked text:

Ghenxx (6:31): I CONTRIBUTED
ParkJaeHyuk (6:31): yes
Ghenxx (6:31): I got a single assist
ParkJaeHyuk (6:31): yes you did
wisconsin (6:31): frame your assist
wisconsin (6:31): put it on wall
ParkJaeHyuk (6:31): sona too op

sona is fucking troll mode, god damn.


Trolling games doesn't sound as fun without me there to rage at Ghen and Caller.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
October 04 2010 23:38 GMT
#22392
finally get to try ezreal
yay
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Zonel
Profile Joined May 2010
United States100 Posts
October 04 2010 23:40 GMT
#22393
Ouch free Karthus week. He is going to be annoying lol.
MidKnight
Profile Joined December 2008
Lithuania884 Posts
October 04 2010 23:55 GMT
#22394
On October 05 2010 08:40 Zonel wrote:
Ouch free Karthus week. He is going to be annoying lol.


Karthus is so good at low levels.People just can't dodge his Q.Just went 17-2-x.
Fun stuff
STS17
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1817 Posts
October 05 2010 01:23 GMT
#22395
Looks like it's the week of Space Lasers. Good time for me to perfect my jungle karthus! As a note: the AP Alistard game went quite well, I babysat ashe forever and a day and at the 45 minute mark I sold everything I had except my mobility boots bought three BF Swords and two Recurve Bows and proceeded to abuse my 270 + 90 (from ult) * 1.6 = 576 damage 1.4 times a second to towers until everything ever died.
Platinum Level Terran - Take my advice from that perspective
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
October 05 2010 01:52 GMT
#22396
So the next champion is a mage by the name of Luxxanna Crownguard.

Apparently she's "light themed" and is Garen's sister.
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
October 05 2010 02:08 GMT
#22397
On October 05 2010 10:52 Phrost wrote:
So the next champion is a mage by the name of Luxxanna Crownguard.

Apparently she's "light themed" and is Garen's sister.

awkward naming...

tried sona for first time. she actually had some burst. was laning against a bad ashe that didnt buy any survival and Q+passive did more than half her life.
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-05 02:14:24
October 05 2010 02:10 GMT
#22398
a manaless caster could be interesting


0/9/21 or 9/0/21 for Ez? I am torn. I know 15% mpen isn't that hot but when he itemizes for AD what else can you do.
it's my first day
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
October 05 2010 02:14 GMT
#22399
On October 05 2010 11:10 myopia wrote:
a manaless caster could be interesting


0/9/21 or 9/0/21 for Ez? I am torn. I know 15% mpen isn't that hot but when he itemizes for AD what else can you do.


already been done with kat and vlad....
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
October 05 2010 02:17 GMT
#22400
yeah but vlad is dumb and kat is too hard for me :|
it's my first day
Prev 1 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1964
Snow 182
910 64
Bale 24
ZergMaN 15
Noble 11
sorry 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm191
Fuzer 33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox673
C9.Mang0183
Mew2King31
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1364
WinterStarcraft643
Other Games
summit1g7864
JimRising 613
PiGStarcraft284
ArmadaUGS145
Maynarde136
Sick123
RuFF_SC287
Livibee71
ViBE50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick580
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream184
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 37
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2228
League of Legends
• Lourlo1311
• Rush1211
• Stunt439
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 6m
OSC
7h 6m
Stellar Fest
7h 6m
OSC
18h 6m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.