• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:39
CEST 20:39
KST 03:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9120 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 1110

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1431 Next
oberon
Profile Joined May 2009
United States1320 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-03 03:22:26
October 03 2010 02:02 GMT
#22181
On October 03 2010 10:44 Jaksiel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2010 10:21 oberon wrote:
Brag post incoming:

Our team: Heimer/Kat/MF/Nasus/Kog. I go mid with Heimer against Sivir. Neither team has a jungle (yay solo-queue!). Pre-laning, I arrange with MF to take over mid when I hit L4. She does, and I go jungle Heimer. My first gank nets a cho kill. My second nets...a cho kill. Cho then ragequits.

I didn't just win, I broke someone's spirit. With jungle Heimer. That feels good.


I have to know more about this. What did you do with skill order/items to jungle with Heimer at L4?


Turret at level 1, place turret in mid lane at beginning of bushes (not forward enough to be a target, but forward enough to hit melee creeps). (edit: you do this so that your mana has regenned by the time laning begins. I have yet to see a hero for whom killing the turret pre-minions is a positive in terms of mana/health. If you open rockets, you have to pay full mana cost when you put your first turret down, but this way it's effectively free)

Rocket at level 2 and 3. Use it to harass.

Grenade at level 4.

Open doran's ring/mana pot.

At level 4 with my standard 9/7/14 (15%pen/SoS/flash mastery) I wandered over and did golem + wolves. It was a close thing, and I backed after, but after that it was smooth sailing.

The rest of the build is basically archangel's (great for mana, SoS, and AP), Zhonya, then whatever you want (rylai, abyssal, another archangel, void staff, etc.). You obviouslly want sorc shoes at some point.
Seiuchi
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States931 Posts
October 03 2010 02:14 GMT
#22182
On October 03 2010 10:54 BloodNinja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2010 10:37 mikku wrote:
lol Grackis' channel shut down for ToS violation. So dumb


What violation? And that sucks. WCG was so much more watchable since he purchased the HD stream from WCG.


He was watching porn on his stream after the WCG matches, I think he was streaming the wrong window or something.
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
October 03 2010 02:25 GMT
#22183
triple snowball panth so much fun

hssing people for 1000 damage
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Vykenos
Profile Joined September 2009
United States56 Posts
October 03 2010 02:26 GMT
#22184
On October 03 2010 11:14 Seiuchi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2010 10:54 BloodNinja wrote:
On October 03 2010 10:37 mikku wrote:
lol Grackis' channel shut down for ToS violation. So dumb


What violation? And that sucks. WCG was so much more watchable since he purchased the HD stream from WCG.


He was watching porn on his stream after the WCG matches, I think he was streaming the wrong window or something.



Nah, his stream was hacked I believe. The person streaming was opening up notepad and talking to the viewers, wasnt an accident or anything by Grackis.
The Mothership has been altered to be sleeker and more visually appealing, and has been renamed to the Cougarship. The Cougarship will gravitate toward enemy units that have been in play for 18-21 minutes and bring them back to nearest friendly base.
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
October 03 2010 02:34 GMT
#22185
Just got back from WCG, LoL was a good watch, I enjoyed game 1. I left at beginning of game 2 to go watch broodwar.. the games were good from what I saw of them...

The quality on the big screen was awful.. I could see the battles, and what was going on, but couldn't see player names etc, very annoying.
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
shawster
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada2485 Posts
October 03 2010 02:42 GMT
#22186
On October 03 2010 11:25 Caller wrote:
triple snowball panth so much fun

hssing people for 1000 damage


ur pantheon sucks compared to mine

you know it coward
Tooplark
Profile Joined October 2008
United States3977 Posts
October 03 2010 03:01 GMT
#22187
HIGHLY successful 5mans today!
We had some glorious LoLing for the motherland and ran things like 5-teleport Rammus gank, 5 man Heimerpush, and of course BRAVEtheon.
WHAT POW'R ART THOU WHO FROM BELOW HAST MADE ME RISE UNWILLINGLY AND SLOW
EZjijy
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1039 Posts
October 03 2010 03:01 GMT
#22188
On October 03 2010 11:34 BraveGhost wrote:
Just got back from WCG, LoL was a good watch, I enjoyed game 1. I left at beginning of game 2 to go watch broodwar.. the games were good from what I saw of them...

The quality on the big screen was awful.. I could see the battles, and what was going on, but couldn't see player names etc, very annoying.

Yeah, I thought it was so silly how Phreak couldn't even read the numbers on the screen. Why was the quality so damn bad?
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
October 03 2010 03:05 GMT
#22189
On October 03 2010 12:01 Tooplark wrote:
HIGHLY successful 5mans today!
We had some glorious LoLing for the motherland and ran things like 5-teleport Rammus gank, 5 man Heimerpush, and of course BRAVEtheon.


you should tell the people how successful the teleport gank was
it's my first day
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
October 03 2010 03:05 GMT
#22190
On October 03 2010 12:01 Tooplark wrote:
HIGHLY successful 5mans today!
We had some glorious LoLing for the motherland and ran things like 5-teleport Rammus gank, 5 man Heimerpush, and of course BRAVEtheon.


bravetheon was one of the greatest things ever

20/20/12 levi/soto/mejai's in 25 minutes lol
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
October 03 2010 03:07 GMT
#22191
On October 03 2010 12:05 gtrsrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2010 12:01 Tooplark wrote:
HIGHLY successful 5mans today!
We had some glorious LoLing for the motherland and ran things like 5-teleport Rammus gank, 5 man Heimerpush, and of course BRAVEtheon.


bravetheon was one of the greatest things ever

20/20/12 levi/soto/mejai's in 25 minutes lol

i had 20/20/20 after that one
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-03 03:16:23
October 03 2010 03:13 GMT
#22192
On October 03 2010 12:01 Repok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2010 11:34 BraveGhost wrote:
Just got back from WCG, LoL was a good watch, I enjoyed game 1. I left at beginning of game 2 to go watch broodwar.. the games were good from what I saw of them...

The quality on the big screen was awful.. I could see the battles, and what was going on, but couldn't see player names etc, very annoying.

Yeah, I thought it was so silly how Phreak couldn't even read the numbers on the screen. Why was the quality so damn bad?


i couldn't tell you why the quality was bad ... Also.. a lot of riot guys/girls in the crowd for this, it looks like they want e-sports to work, the one guy that was helping set everyone/everything up behind the scenes is actually head of an e-sports department at riot games, they put a lot of time in to everything this weekend.... So clueless if why that's their attitude that replays and observer mode are so slow and ..not here yet .... .

Also I had a discussion with one and told him that they need to find some way to get the player picks up on the screen while it's happening.. the draft mode is a big part of the game, and if they don't want to use the draft mode built in to the game, either have the timer able to be extended for practice games, or do it on word... just type out the name and put a picture up on the screen when a champ is selected, and indicate which team selected/banned it, then have a list on left and right side .. this can be done with Paint and look more professional than just saying.. hey they picked champs earlier, games starting

Also, if riot wants this game to be truly be a part of e-sports while WCG might be their first big test.. and while they had various success(horribly ran online, some bad presentation, it has been pretty intriguing and fun to watch)you think they could figure out how to get more than 1-2 games in that big game battles tournament going on... I feel bad for the teams that payed money to get in to that.. there has only been 1 game so far. I doubt it's gonna meet the requirements to go in to playoffs.
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
October 03 2010 03:13 GMT
#22193
On October 03 2010 12:07 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2010 12:05 gtrsrs wrote:
On October 03 2010 12:01 Tooplark wrote:
HIGHLY successful 5mans today!
We had some glorious LoLing for the motherland and ran things like 5-teleport Rammus gank, 5 man Heimerpush, and of course BRAVEtheon.


bravetheon was one of the greatest things ever

20/20/12 levi/soto/mejai's in 25 minutes lol

i had 20/20/20 after that one


wow you said you had shit to do, way to bail on me, jerk
i tried brolaf stack items. not nearly as successful
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
October 03 2010 03:21 GMT
#22194
On October 03 2010 10:07 redtooth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2010 10:01 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
It's not like he has some duty to be a professional just because he works for a gaming company. If I had a gaming company I'd hire people with character and individuality, not mindless public relations robots. Seriously I don't know a single employee's name at Blizzard but I can name almost everyone at Riot off the top of my head.
marcou
pendragon
shurelia

=/

tryndamere
phreak
zileas
RiotJeffJew
Ryan Laughlin (sp?)
Jesse Perring

idk a few more if I thought for a long time maybe
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
kdgns
Profile Joined May 2009
United States2427 Posts
October 03 2010 03:34 GMT
#22195
On October 03 2010 11:02 oberon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2010 10:44 Jaksiel wrote:
On October 03 2010 10:21 oberon wrote:
Brag post incoming:

Our team: Heimer/Kat/MF/Nasus/Kog. I go mid with Heimer against Sivir. Neither team has a jungle (yay solo-queue!). Pre-laning, I arrange with MF to take over mid when I hit L4. She does, and I go jungle Heimer. My first gank nets a cho kill. My second nets...a cho kill. Cho then ragequits.

I didn't just win, I broke someone's spirit. With jungle Heimer. That feels good.


I have to know more about this. What did you do with skill order/items to jungle with Heimer at L4?


Turret at level 1, place turret in mid lane at beginning of bushes (not forward enough to be a target, but forward enough to hit melee creeps). (edit: you do this so that your mana has regenned by the time laning begins. I have yet to see a hero for whom killing the turret pre-minions is a positive in terms of mana/health. If you open rockets, you have to pay full mana cost when you put your first turret down, but this way it's effectively free)

Rocket at level 2 and 3. Use it to harass.

Grenade at level 4.

Open doran's ring/mana pot.

At level 4 with my standard 9/7/14 (15%pen/SoS/flash mastery) I wandered over and did golem + wolves. It was a close thing, and I backed after, but after that it was smooth sailing.

The rest of the build is basically archangel's (great for mana, SoS, and AP), Zhonya, then whatever you want (rylai, abyssal, another archangel, void staff, etc.). You obviouslly want sorc shoes at some point.


nunu at level 1 with consume will eat your turrets alive(literally), but your point is well made, generally you have time to go out put a turret bpill back to base buy your items then go to lane, this way the chances getting ganked is 0 because you'll be faster by the time it takes to buy starting items.
Yiruru
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada690 Posts
October 03 2010 03:50 GMT
#22196
On October 03 2010 12:21 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2010 10:07 redtooth wrote:
On October 03 2010 10:01 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
It's not like he has some duty to be a professional just because he works for a gaming company. If I had a gaming company I'd hire people with character and individuality, not mindless public relations robots. Seriously I don't know a single employee's name at Blizzard but I can name almost everyone at Riot off the top of my head.
marcou
pendragon
shurelia

=/

tryndamere
phreak
zileas
RiotJeffJew
Ryan Laughlin (sp?)
Jesse Perring

idk a few more if I thought for a long time maybe


David Kim........? D:
Cirn9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1117 Posts
October 03 2010 03:50 GMT
#22197
On October 03 2010 11:26 Vykenos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2010 11:14 Seiuchi wrote:
On October 03 2010 10:54 BloodNinja wrote:
On October 03 2010 10:37 mikku wrote:
lol Grackis' channel shut down for ToS violation. So dumb


What violation? And that sucks. WCG was so much more watchable since he purchased the HD stream from WCG.


He was watching porn on his stream after the WCG matches, I think he was streaming the wrong window or something.



Nah, his stream was hacked I believe. The person streaming was opening up notepad and talking to the viewers, wasnt an accident or anything by Grackis.

He was browsing efukt between LoL matches. He was talking, if he claims hacked, its just him trying to cover his own stupid ass
Unprotected sex is like fast expanding in close positions. Its risky, but feels great when it works out
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-03 03:53:03
October 03 2010 03:51 GMT
#22198
On October 03 2010 12:21 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2010 10:07 redtooth wrote:
On October 03 2010 10:01 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
It's not like he has some duty to be a professional just because he works for a gaming company. If I had a gaming company I'd hire people with character and individuality, not mindless public relations robots. Seriously I don't know a single employee's name at Blizzard but I can name almost everyone at Riot off the top of my head.
marcou
pendragon
shurelia

=/

tryndamere
phreak
zileas
RiotJeffJew
Ryan Laughlin (sp?)
Jesse Perring

idk a few more if I thought for a long time maybe



Veigar
Nikasaur
MrCrumb
RiotLaura
Volibar
Loote
Ezreal
Geeves
Bryonic Hero
Udyr

Thats without trying
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
Vlanitak
Profile Joined November 2009
Norway3045 Posts
October 03 2010 04:08 GMT
#22199
Guinsoo?
washed
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-03 04:09:59
October 03 2010 04:08 GMT
#22200
u guys are missing morello and limabeans

edit: lol and rinoa too
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
Prev 1 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 655
UpATreeSC 126
JuggernautJason27
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19828
firebathero 200
Rush 139
Dewaltoss 85
Trap 25
Shine 22
Sexy 19
Bale 13
yabsab 9
Djem5 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7853
qojqva1425
420jenkins146
monkeys_forever88
Counter-Strike
fl0m1538
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1858
crisheroes1124
Liquid`Hasu671
XaKoH 155
MindelVK10
Other Games
Grubby2886
FrodaN862
ceh9717
Beastyqt682
summit1g216
ArmadaUGS198
byalli173
KnowMe165
C9.Mang0158
Hui .143
QueenE110
Trikslyr73
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 9
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• 80smullet 11
• FirePhoenix11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1751
League of Legends
• TFBlade1084
Other Games
• imaqtpie858
• Shiphtur253
• WagamamaTV251
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 21m
Stellar Fest
18h 21m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.