• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:48
CEST 12:48
KST 19:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9239 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 1109

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1431 Next
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
October 03 2010 00:50 GMT
#22161
On October 03 2010 09:36 BloodNinja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2010 09:34 Jaksiel wrote:
SK Gaming took Game 1 with a very good strategy, but CLG banned TF in games 2 and 3 and their superior playskill won out in the end.


Yep, once CLG banned TF, EU was forced to team fight instead of pushing 3 lanes at once.

And Phreak trolling till the end. "Just face it your Continent is worse then mine, and can't win without gimmicks"


They coulda pushed with Kass but the Kass player was terribad and didn't do anything. I mean ffs they had Shen too, easy 4v4/4v3 situation or a 4v5 hold with Janna. Terrible decision-making, and their Kassadin player proved time and again to be like 15xx level, at best.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Aurdon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2007 Posts
October 03 2010 00:51 GMT
#22162
The way Phreak acts is kind of the Riot culture. Have you seen how the employees act on their forums? They all act very trollish and sarcastic. That's how they seem to run the place.


starfries
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada3508 Posts
October 03 2010 00:51 GMT
#22163
It's just that he's representing Riot as well as North America, I don't think anyone would have minded otherwise.
DJ – do you like ramen, Savior? Savior – not really. Bisu – I eat it often. Flash – I’m a maniac! | Foxer Fighting!
TieN.nS)
Profile Joined August 2003
United States2131 Posts
October 03 2010 00:52 GMT
#22164
SEVERUS BEST KASS IN EURO WAT R U TALKING ABOUT (lol)
BloodNinja
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2791 Posts
October 03 2010 00:54 GMT
#22165
On October 03 2010 09:52 TieN.nS) wrote:
SEVERUS BEST KASS IN EURO WAT R U TALKING ABOUT (lol)


Yeah... I remember hearing that and after game 2 going, "wut?". I think he finished with near 0 stacks on his mejais.
Taguchi
Profile Joined February 2003
Greece1575 Posts
October 03 2010 00:57 GMT
#22166
real happy to see clg not risking anything, they figured out what went wrong in g1, corrected all mistakes and just rolled
they were clearly superior in personal skill even in g1 and just banned their one blind spot~.~
Great minds might think alike, but fastest hands rule the day~
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-03 00:57:49
October 03 2010 00:57 GMT
#22167
On October 03 2010 09:51 starfries wrote:
It's just that he's representing Riot as well as North America, I don't think anyone would have minded otherwise.


So trying to joke around about a game that's about having fun is bad now? Never knew.

DEMACIAAAAAA
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
October 03 2010 00:57 GMT
#22168
kassadin got shat on and didnt even touch annie or anyone important in game 3, gg yo
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
October 03 2010 00:59 GMT
#22169
On October 03 2010 09:51 Aurdon wrote:
The way Phreak acts is kind of the Riot culture. Have you seen how the employees act on their forums? They all act very trollish and sarcastic. That's how they seem to run the place.



Which is why I fucking love this company and will support them in their endeavors. Fuck Blizzard.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
TieN.nS)
Profile Joined August 2003
United States2131 Posts
October 03 2010 01:01 GMT
#22170
Yep, they seem to have a genuine interest in keeping touch with the community and have a sense of humor as opposed to being PR bots acting solely in accordance with stockholders' whims. Fuck Kotick.
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
October 03 2010 01:01 GMT
#22171
It's not like he has some duty to be a professional just because he works for a gaming company. If I had a gaming company I'd hire people with character and individuality, not mindless public relations robots. Seriously I don't know a single employee's name at Blizzard but I can name almost everyone at Riot off the top of my head.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
October 03 2010 01:07 GMT
#22172
On October 03 2010 10:01 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
It's not like he has some duty to be a professional just because he works for a gaming company. If I had a gaming company I'd hire people with character and individuality, not mindless public relations robots. Seriously I don't know a single employee's name at Blizzard but I can name almost everyone at Riot off the top of my head.
marcou
pendragon
shurelia

=/
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
ATeddyBear
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Canada2843 Posts
October 03 2010 01:12 GMT
#22173
On October 03 2010 10:01 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
It's not like he has some duty to be a professional just because he works for a gaming company. If I had a gaming company I'd hire people with character and individuality, not mindless public relations robots. Seriously I don't know a single employee's name at Blizzard but I can name almost everyone at Riot off the top of my head.

DAVID KIM numba wan alpha build bonjwa
Professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world’s first analrapist.
oberon
Profile Joined May 2009
United States1320 Posts
October 03 2010 01:21 GMT
#22174
Brag post incoming:

Our team: Heimer/Kat/MF/Nasus/Kog. I go mid with Heimer against Sivir. Neither team has a jungle (yay solo-queue!). Pre-laning, I arrange with MF to take over mid when I hit L4. She does, and I go jungle Heimer. My first gank nets a cho kill. My second nets...a cho kill. Cho then ragequits.

I didn't just win, I broke someone's spirit. With jungle Heimer. That feels good.
Cirn9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1117 Posts
October 03 2010 01:37 GMT
#22175
lol Grackis' channel shut down for ToS violation. So dumb
Unprotected sex is like fast expanding in close positions. Its risky, but feels great when it works out
Celestial
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States652 Posts
October 03 2010 01:39 GMT
#22176
The Kassadin in general throughout the tournament didn't really do much, except for one game where he got like 14+ stacks. Still, I did quite enjoy the first game, CLG played solidly, but I wasn't really surprised they won.
shawster
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada2485 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-03 02:06:38
October 03 2010 01:42 GMT
#22177
www.livestream.com/shawz

i'm gona be playing alot tonight, trolling sunfire nidalee no boots atm come watch

next on the list : archangel katarina live atm
Jaksiel
Profile Joined November 2008
United States4130 Posts
October 03 2010 01:44 GMT
#22178
On October 03 2010 10:21 oberon wrote:
Brag post incoming:

Our team: Heimer/Kat/MF/Nasus/Kog. I go mid with Heimer against Sivir. Neither team has a jungle (yay solo-queue!). Pre-laning, I arrange with MF to take over mid when I hit L4. She does, and I go jungle Heimer. My first gank nets a cho kill. My second nets...a cho kill. Cho then ragequits.

I didn't just win, I broke someone's spirit. With jungle Heimer. That feels good.


I have to know more about this. What did you do with skill order/items to jungle with Heimer at L4?
Zero fighting.
BloodNinja
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2791 Posts
October 03 2010 01:54 GMT
#22179
On October 03 2010 10:37 mikku wrote:
lol Grackis' channel shut down for ToS violation. So dumb


What violation? And that sucks. WCG was so much more watchable since he purchased the HD stream from WCG.
FlameSworD
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States414 Posts
October 03 2010 01:54 GMT
#22180
On October 03 2010 09:42 Corvi wrote:
phreak is such a retard. what is he thinking? redneck fag ...

i dont care if someone in chat writes such stuff, but a riot representive should have a minimum amount of manners. i would fire him immediately.


lol chill ;d
skyhighftw on iccup
Prev 1 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko160
SpeCial 57
ProTech9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16997
firebathero 2288
Bisu 876
Hyuk 670
Horang2 493
Larva 239
BeSt 235
Light 159
Mini 144
EffOrt 142
[ Show more ]
Soma 122
Leta 89
Rush 85
Barracks 77
Pusan 61
ZerO 58
Killer 54
ToSsGirL 50
Sharp 48
Mong 45
Aegong 32
Shinee 31
Sexy 28
NaDa 27
Mind 27
Bale 20
sorry 17
Hm[arnc] 17
Sacsri 16
JulyZerg 13
Noble 11
zelot 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
XaKoH 333
Fuzer 186
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss913
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor997
crisheroes891
Other Games
gofns32821
singsing1831
olofmeister1094
B2W.Neo165
Mew2King90
ArmadaUGS51
Livibee32
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream186
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH88
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 13m
OSC
11h 13m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 13m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.