• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:21
CEST 11:21
KST 18:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9625 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 1111

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1431 Next
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
October 03 2010 04:30 GMT
#22201
On October 03 2010 12:21 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2010 10:07 redtooth wrote:
On October 03 2010 10:01 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
It's not like he has some duty to be a professional just because he works for a gaming company. If I had a gaming company I'd hire people with character and individuality, not mindless public relations robots. Seriously I don't know a single employee's name at Blizzard but I can name almost everyone at Riot off the top of my head.
marcou
pendragon
shurelia

=/
tryndamere
phreak
zileas
RiotJeffJew
Ryan Laughlin (sp?)
Jesse Perring

idk a few more if I thought for a long time maybe
mine was to highlight the fact that there are mindless public relations robots in RIOT too. the only problem is that these mindless robots suck at public relations. i mean REALLY suck.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
Niton
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2395 Posts
October 03 2010 04:33 GMT
#22202
On October 03 2010 13:30 redtooth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2010 12:21 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On October 03 2010 10:07 redtooth wrote:
On October 03 2010 10:01 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
It's not like he has some duty to be a professional just because he works for a gaming company. If I had a gaming company I'd hire people with character and individuality, not mindless public relations robots. Seriously I don't know a single employee's name at Blizzard but I can name almost everyone at Riot off the top of my head.
marcou
pendragon
shurelia

=/
tryndamere
phreak
zileas
RiotJeffJew
Ryan Laughlin (sp?)
Jesse Perring

idk a few more if I thought for a long time maybe
mine was to highlight the fact that there are mindless public relations robots in RIOT too. the only problem is that these mindless robots suck at public relations. i mean REALLY suck.


Stream quality 1/5 (if that) of the round robin stage, no commentary for 2/3 the second game, item boxes covered by overlay suck?
tree.hugger: Coming off of [(T)fantasy v. (T)Really] into [(T)Barracks v. (T)MVP] is like coming out of Manhattan into New Jersey. You just have to speed up and ignore it.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
October 03 2010 04:49 GMT
#22203
I hear jiji is good? truth?
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
October 03 2010 04:55 GMT
#22204
On October 03 2010 13:33 Niton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2010 13:30 redtooth wrote:
On October 03 2010 12:21 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On October 03 2010 10:07 redtooth wrote:
On October 03 2010 10:01 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
It's not like he has some duty to be a professional just because he works for a gaming company. If I had a gaming company I'd hire people with character and individuality, not mindless public relations robots. Seriously I don't know a single employee's name at Blizzard but I can name almost everyone at Riot off the top of my head.
marcou
pendragon
shurelia

=/
tryndamere
phreak
zileas
RiotJeffJew
Ryan Laughlin (sp?)
Jesse Perring

idk a few more if I thought for a long time maybe
mine was to highlight the fact that there are mindless public relations robots in RIOT too. the only problem is that these mindless robots suck at public relations. i mean REALLY suck.
Stream quality 1/5 (if that) of the round robin stage, no commentary for 2/3 the second game, item boxes covered by overlay suck?
marcou doesn't respond to any messages during group stages, server becomes unstable every day teams are scheduled to have a match, RIOT doesn't mediate resolutions for scheduling conflicts between teams, rules and game format are made unclear leading to hours of wasted time as individuals track down the elusive marcou in hopes of getting a resolution, lack of coverage in group stages means that you don't know how the other teams were doing or who remains in the competition, HackedShotGG ordeal was handled perfectly by RIOT.

i can go on and on.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
CosmicAC
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States238 Posts
October 03 2010 04:57 GMT
#22205
How is it that i'm level 17 and people in solo queue barely know how to play??? I've literally lost the last 20 solo queue games due to dumbass teammates... wtf??? Ugh...
To follow the path: look to the master, follow the master, walk with the master, see through the master, become the master.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
October 03 2010 05:00 GMT
#22206
On October 03 2010 13:57 CosmicAC wrote:
How is it that i'm level 17 and people in solo queue barely know how to play??? I've literally lost the last 20 solo queue games due to dumbass teammates... wtf??? Ugh...

cause youre lvl 17
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
October 03 2010 05:05 GMT
#22207
On October 03 2010 13:57 CosmicAC wrote:
How is it that i'm level 17 and people in solo queue barely know how to play??? I've literally lost the last 20 solo queue games due to dumbass teammates... wtf??? Ugh...

lol level 17 getting his elitism practice in
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
October 03 2010 05:05 GMT
#22208
You should all get a smurf account cuz they're hilarious, I'm running level 20s over with jungle yi and they go on the sickest rage rants lol
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
O-ops
Profile Joined February 2009
United States4236 Posts
October 03 2010 05:17 GMT
#22209
On October 03 2010 13:57 CosmicAC wrote:
How is it that i'm level 17 and people in solo queue barely know how to play??? I've literally lost the last 20 solo queue games due to dumbass teammates... wtf??? Ugh...


You have much to learn, my young scrubby lvl 17 padawan.

Fan of the Jangbanger
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-03 05:27:18
October 03 2010 05:20 GMT
#22210
On October 03 2010 14:05 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
You should all get a smurf account cuz they're hilarious, I'm running level 20s over with jungle yi and they go on the sickest rage rants lol


i still feel like the best rage rants come from ranked ques, people just way to serious(not that I'm not serious, I just practice silence.. I found when I stopped arguing with people my elo jumped much higher.. also a big fan of the ignore option) Although the funnier ones are the normal que, like I know people want to win, but when someone is yelling at me at champ select in normal and then crying about the other teams heroes, then screaming they want the middle lane... I want to just reach out and choke them.

also, mr lvl 17, that's not just where your at, it's gonna be like that for the rest of your solo experience


edit: anybody got links to vods of games 2 and 3 from today, poor quality or not, I didn't get to watch them since I was watching Flash/Jaedong, would like to see how they went
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
G0dly
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States450 Posts
October 03 2010 05:47 GMT
#22211
game 3

http://en.justin.tv/ilikestufff/b/271180100
The Emperor - The Genius - The Cheater - The Maestro
CosmicAC
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States238 Posts
October 03 2010 05:54 GMT
#22212
On October 03 2010 14:05 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2010 13:57 CosmicAC wrote:
How is it that i'm level 17 and people in solo queue barely know how to play??? I've literally lost the last 20 solo queue games due to dumbass teammates... wtf??? Ugh...

lol level 17 getting his elitism practice in

Well... i've played HoN quite a bit in the beta, while i'm not "knowledable about LoL, (item builds etc...), but i have common sense... i dont run into 1v2's at level 5 expecting to win and i know when to back out... something the people at this level dont know apparently.
To follow the path: look to the master, follow the master, walk with the master, see through the master, become the master.
r33k
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Italy3402 Posts
October 03 2010 05:59 GMT
#22213
On October 03 2010 14:54 CosmicAC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2010 14:05 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On October 03 2010 13:57 CosmicAC wrote:
How is it that i'm level 17 and people in solo queue barely know how to play??? I've literally lost the last 20 solo queue games due to dumbass teammates... wtf??? Ugh...

lol level 17 getting his elitism practice in

Well... i've played HoN quite a bit in the beta, while i'm not "knowledable about LoL, (item builds etc...), but i have common sense... i dont run into 1v2's at level 5 expecting to win and i know when to back out... something the people at this level dont know apparently.

You won't notice any changes until you climb the ladder for a while...

The lack of runes/masteries is fucking annoying when smurfing tho-.- No meditation is a fucking nightmare...
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
October 03 2010 06:04 GMT
#22214
I was brave, and it felt good.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
October 03 2010 06:32 GMT
#22215
On October 03 2010 15:04 BlackPaladin wrote:
I was brave, and it felt good.

victory always feels good
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-03 06:49:43
October 03 2010 06:46 GMT
#22216
I asked for Twitch advice earlier and got his build and masteries...

(Was recommended 21-0-9 and Doran's Blade, Avarice Blade, Doran's Blade, BF Sword, Boots 1, Infinity Edge, Boots 2, Last Whisper as a general build) - any opinions that differ from this? Against what team compositions do I want to alter my build?

Also, how often should I be using Fortitude Potions? I feel like they are insanely important due to how squishy Twitch is, getting any health is a godsend. What masteries should I be looking at? I'm currently running HP quints, armor pen reds, mp regen yellows, and cooldown blues for physical DPS carries, but I really don't think Twitch particularly needs MP nor cooldowns, even without the blue buff he seems to play very well mid-game and relies on using all his skills once. So hoping for advice in switching them out.

Last question is how should I play him? I've been doing okay with him, but not facerolling like I've seen other TLers do. I was queuing ranked solo and my teammates told me to be more sneaky and Twitch it up but I never really found any opportunity to gank with him... especially since these days it is against people like MF, Vladimir, Janna, Garen, etc - teams really don't have many people Twitch can just sneak up and buttfuck with the small exception of a few squishy carries, and even then I don't really know. Most of my game revolves around farming my lane and harassing like a mad man, or if against an aggressive and good lane I'll be farming and struggling to not be getting hit into squishy oblivion. Mid-late game pretty much goes with me hiding behind my team and waiting for a good opportunity to qwr and hope my ult wrecks hell. Which leads me to my next question... do I want to be behind my team? It seems like a dumb question I guess but occasionally I'll see a Twitch go from an odd angle for maximum splash, with the unfortunate drawback of being wide opened for an easy kill.

I don't know really, just would like some thoughts and guidance. My DPS carries are absolutely horrid but I actually enjoy playing Twitch.
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
crazeman
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
664 Posts
October 03 2010 06:59 GMT
#22217
On October 03 2010 12:13 BraveGhost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2010 12:01 Repok wrote:
On October 03 2010 11:34 BraveGhost wrote:
Just got back from WCG, LoL was a good watch, I enjoyed game 1. I left at beginning of game 2 to go watch broodwar.. the games were good from what I saw of them...

The quality on the big screen was awful.. I could see the battles, and what was going on, but couldn't see player names etc, very annoying.

Yeah, I thought it was so silly how Phreak couldn't even read the numbers on the screen. Why was the quality so damn bad?


i couldn't tell you why the quality was bad ... Also.. a lot of riot guys/girls in the crowd for this, it looks like they want e-sports to work, the one guy that was helping set everyone/everything up behind the scenes is actually head of an e-sports department at riot games, they put a lot of time in to everything this weekend.... So clueless if why that's their attitude that replays and observer mode are so slow and ..not here yet .... .

Also I had a discussion with one and told him that they need to find some way to get the player picks up on the screen while it's happening.. the draft mode is a big part of the game, and if they don't want to use the draft mode built in to the game, either have the timer able to be extended for practice games, or do it on word... just type out the name and put a picture up on the screen when a champ is selected, and indicate which team selected/banned it, then have a list on left and right side .. this can be done with Paint and look more professional than just saying.. hey they picked champs earlier, games starting

Also, if riot wants this game to be truly be a part of e-sports while WCG might be their first big test.. and while they had various success(horribly ran online, some bad presentation, it has been pretty intriguing and fun to watch)you think they could figure out how to get more than 1-2 games in that big game battles tournament going on... I feel bad for the teams that payed money to get in to that.. there has only been 1 game so far. I doubt it's gonna meet the requirements to go in to playoffs.


The observer mode that they have is such a joke. They basically tacked on a 6th man on each team with a special "observer" summoner spell. It's really something that I'd do in a programming assignment, where I'd implement some code with 0 flexibility whatsoever and if I actually have to add additional features, I'm **** and either have to find ghetto workaround (like riot) or reprogram a big chunk of the stuff from scratch. Another example is the chat system when you're in a game, I haven't been playing LoL for too long but hearing from you guys, the chat has been broken for a pretty long time. I'm pretty sure if it was a easy bug/fix they would of fixed it already but they haven't.... which just means they can't or it'll take a awful lot of work to chat with your friends when you're in a game.

I really can't gauge how much interest Riot has in competitive LoL. Honestly I can't believe they didn't remotely have replays and observer modes in mind when they made the game and left no room whatsoever to program them in. I mean WC3 had replays and that game was made like 8 years ago, did they really think that the replay (and observer) features were that useless?

I've been watching some HoN casts lately and I love the observer mode/replay system that they have. You can see the score and basically everything you need to know in one screen. The HUD is nice, simple and unobtrusive.

(On a separate note, I feel like I can't see jack with the giant heath bars with unnecessary over every hero's head. Do I really need to know what level they are? Do I really need to know how much actual health they have by dividing the health with lines/chunks? Do I really need a thick border around all this junk for no apparent reason? Just give me a health bar and a mana bar.)

and I'm no HoN fanboy, I've probably played less than 5 games during beta and I've watched about 3 HoN casts in the past week but I'm really impressed with the features in the game even though its basically an exact dota clone.
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
October 03 2010 07:18 GMT
#22218
On October 03 2010 15:46 SCC-Faust wrote:
I asked for Twitch advice earlier and got his build and masteries...

(Was recommended 21-0-9 and Doran's Blade, Avarice Blade, Doran's Blade, BF Sword, Boots 1, Infinity Edge, Boots 2, Last Whisper as a general build) - any opinions that differ from this? Against what team compositions do I want to alter my build?

Also, how often should I be using Fortitude Potions? I feel like they are insanely important due to how squishy Twitch is, getting any health is a godsend. What masteries should I be looking at? I'm currently running HP quints, armor pen reds, mp regen yellows, and cooldown blues for physical DPS carries, but I really don't think Twitch particularly needs MP nor cooldowns, even without the blue buff he seems to play very well mid-game and relies on using all his skills once. So hoping for advice in switching them out.

Last question is how should I play him? I've been doing okay with him, but not facerolling like I've seen other TLers do. I was queuing ranked solo and my teammates told me to be more sneaky and Twitch it up but I never really found any opportunity to gank with him... especially since these days it is against people like MF, Vladimir, Janna, Garen, etc - teams really don't have many people Twitch can just sneak up and buttfuck with the small exception of a few squishy carries, and even then I don't really know. Most of my game revolves around farming my lane and harassing like a mad man, or if against an aggressive and good lane I'll be farming and struggling to not be getting hit into squishy oblivion. Mid-late game pretty much goes with me hiding behind my team and waiting for a good opportunity to qwr and hope my ult wrecks hell. Which leads me to my next question... do I want to be behind my team? It seems like a dumb question I guess but occasionally I'll see a Twitch go from an odd angle for maximum splash, with the unfortunate drawback of being wide opened for an easy kill.

I don't know really, just would like some thoughts and guidance. My DPS carries are absolutely horrid but I actually enjoy playing Twitch.


i do 0/9/21 on twitch with cleanse/flash, since the 9 in defense gives me better lanestaying power, and i prefer to rice my lanes vs being aggro, but no biggie. My item build is really situational and revolves around getting dblades and avarices until i feel kinda stable, then getting i.e. ive had games where ive gone up to as many as 3dblades 2avarices and zerks before i start working on i.e.

in terms of general gameplay, u really need to abuse your invisibility and constantly be aware of oracles and vis wards, its really key, kus if you get caught, you're done, theres a little bit of escape potential with cleanse/flash, but they're not always up. In teamfights, you basically have to wait for some key cc to go off, either on your team or theirs. If the enemy team blows their cc, go in and ult. If you get an aoe snare setup (mummy ult >:3), likewise, go in and ult, you'll blow everything away. More often than not, however, you're gonna want to wait for the former, simply due to the nature of solo queues (if i'm correct in assuming this). Twitch is all about timing your appearance, and the best timings are usually fashionably late.
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
October 03 2010 07:20 GMT
#22219
On October 03 2010 12:13 BraveGhost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2010 12:01 Repok wrote:
On October 03 2010 11:34 BraveGhost wrote:
Just got back from WCG, LoL was a good watch, I enjoyed game 1. I left at beginning of game 2 to go watch broodwar.. the games were good from what I saw of them...

The quality on the big screen was awful.. I could see the battles, and what was going on, but couldn't see player names etc, very annoying.

Yeah, I thought it was so silly how Phreak couldn't even read the numbers on the screen. Why was the quality so damn bad?


i couldn't tell you why the quality was bad ... Also.. a lot of riot guys/girls in the crowd for this, it looks like they want e-sports to work, the one guy that was helping set everyone/everything up behind the scenes is actually head of an e-sports department at riot games, they put a lot of time in to everything this weekend.... So clueless if why that's their attitude that replays and observer mode are so slow and ..not here yet .... .

Also I had a discussion with one and told him that they need to find some way to get the player picks up on the screen while it's happening.. the draft mode is a big part of the game, and if they don't want to use the draft mode built in to the game, either have the timer able to be extended for practice games, or do it on word... just type out the name and put a picture up on the screen when a champ is selected, and indicate which team selected/banned it, then have a list on left and right side .. this can be done with Paint and look more professional than just saying.. hey they picked champs earlier, games starting

Also, if riot wants this game to be truly be a part of e-sports while WCG might be their first big test.. and while they had various success(horribly ran online, some bad presentation, it has been pretty intriguing and fun to watch)you think they could figure out how to get more than 1-2 games in that big game battles tournament going on... I feel bad for the teams that payed money to get in to that.. there has only been 1 game so far. I doubt it's gonna meet the requirements to go in to playoffs.
RIOT MARCOU
i hate that guy.

honestly though, i'm pretty sure next WCG is going have way less competition (at least in NA) because the qualifiers were literally hell for 3 weeks.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
October 03 2010 07:25 GMT
#22220
[image loading]

too brave
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Prev 1 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 1653
Hyuk 390
Bisu 388
Dewaltoss 88
Larva 83
Killer 80
Leta 76
Sexy 65
EffOrt 60
ZerO 55
[ Show more ]
Soma 49
ToSsGirL 42
soO 40
Yoon 37
Sharp 35
Aegong 33
Light 31
Bale 22
NaDa 18
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 15
JulyZerg 10
sorry 6
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 130
League of Legends
JimRising 410
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss793
byalli735
kRYSTAL_31
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor959
crisheroes444
Other Games
gofns28077
summit1g7843
singsing1679
olofmeister988
ceh9649
Mew2King90
ArmadaUGS41
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2382
League of Legends
• Stunt400
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 40m
OSC
12h 40m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.