• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:36
CEST 13:36
KST 20:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9854 users

Bloodline Champions - Page 8

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 57 Next
Deleted User 45971
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
533 Posts
August 22 2010 19:36 GMT
#141
I have a few invites, PM me with mail if you want.
Spinaldash
Profile Joined July 2010
United States17 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-23 01:54:52
August 23 2010 01:40 GMT
#142
EDIT: My sentence structure is terrible!

Just started playing today, I'm really impressed. Its kinda like the arena combat i wanted from wow all along >.<
The Difference Between Madness and Genius is degree of success
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
August 23 2010 01:48 GMT
#143
Well, I got a beta key like 5 months after I applied O_O
MrBitter
Profile Joined January 2008
United States2940 Posts
August 23 2010 02:04 GMT
#144
I've got a key for this, but haven't touched it in a while. Have they done anything about the controls? I keep wanting to click to move, a-la League of Legends. The WASD setup just feels wrong in a game like that. =\
ManButter
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada38 Posts
August 23 2010 02:26 GMT
#145
If anyone could pm me a spare key I'd appreciate it =]
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
August 23 2010 02:29 GMT
#146
On August 23 2010 11:04 MrBitter wrote:
I've got a key for this, but haven't touched it in a while. Have they done anything about the controls? I keep wanting to click to move, a-la League of Legends. The WASD setup just feels wrong in a game like that. =\


It's probably a holdover from wow, but a good one. it makes precise aiming a lot easier
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
st0rm
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada2 Posts
August 23 2010 03:24 GMT
#147
I would appreciate a spare key =D
Arhkangel
Profile Joined August 2007
Argentina769 Posts
August 23 2010 03:47 GMT
#148
I've been playing this game for 2 days now. I was pretty good at WoW, decent at HoN and ok at LoL but I am TERRRRRRRRIBBLLEEEE at this game. Terrible, terrible, terrible.

It's embarrassing. I can't do anything. I get owned even when I play supports. I gotta say thou the game is pretty good. The Bloodlines are interesting and most importantly you feel that you loose because you got outplayed not because you got "gayed". Some combos seem incredibly strong but I guess it's my teams fault because I've played against semi-organized teams, but the chick with the dual hammers does seem a little OP specially in small were you just can't insta-gib her.

The WASD setup does feel weird for this game, and I find myself using the fix camera sometimes, specially while using bloodlines that require a lot of accuracy like the Harbringer.

The ultimate need a little tweaking. I can't really put my finger on what but they need some fixing.

Add me in-game if you want to play with a Engi/Harbringer player: DrOoo
Part Time Ninja
cougar22
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada98 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-23 04:45:02
August 23 2010 04:35 GMT
#149
Played about 45 2v2's today, extremely addicted to this. This is the game I've been waiting to play for years, and now I can't stop.

I might be able to get a couple invites off a friend's account to give out.
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-23 04:39:20
August 23 2010 04:38 GMT
#150
In all honesty, I have no idea how to play this game. Absolutely no idea.

I haven't started it up in forever because I feel like a waste of a key, I get trashed so hard.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
cougar22
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada98 Posts
August 23 2010 04:53 GMT
#151
On August 23 2010 13:38 UniversalSnip wrote:
In all honesty, I have no idea how to play this game. Absolutely no idea.

I haven't started it up in forever because I feel like a waste of a key, I get trashed so hard.


Pick a bloodline and play it until you get the mechanics down. Once you figure out what skills do, you'll be able to tell what's coming at you by the sound and animation and react accordingly. Play with people better than you, against people better than you and keep your eyes open for what's going on, then mimic the good guys. Aside from individual skill though, teamwork makes all the difference in this game.

If you want, you can play with me and a friend in some 3v3's. That way you might get to do some stuff before being insta-gibbed. We're not exactly top players right now, but certainly miles ahead from where we started on Thursday night.
Trepanation
Profile Joined May 2010
United States111 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-23 05:07:30
August 23 2010 04:56 GMT
#152
Still dieing for a key :D i would like to just try it out since I loved wow arena dota and hon. Is there anymore info about how this game is going to be released?

mathej80ww@gmail.com
Arhkangel
Profile Joined August 2007
Argentina769 Posts
August 23 2010 05:16 GMT
#153
The main problem with the game is finding a balanced game to play. People just team up in 3's and roflestump anyone that dares play against them. If we got a TL clan going and played balanced IH's or against other stumpers it might be much more fun.

The game is definitely fun, but it has some bugs and glitches. Alchemist needs a nerf, the chick with the hammers needs a nerf and Thorn needs a nerf. I noticed than an alchemist can heal thru any 1 class dps except the hammer chick.

They need to tweak the canceling in the game. The game has some weird canceling priorities, I think it's going to be a major part of competitive play if the game stays like this. The basic gameplay feels a little like a broken fighting game were you desperately try to combo stuff that just doesn't combo so you rely on aim and guessing to make it work.

Mobility and positioning is far too important in the game. How you engage determines a lot in the encounters.

BTW dodging is there but not really there. Yes attacks miss but it's not up to you to make them miss, if you keep your cursor over someone all the time (the model turns red when you do) the attack is going to hit. So you move to make the guy screw up his tracking but if he tracks you he's hitting you. That's why 1vX is possible but it's in the same realm as WoW Arena 1vX. While you try to mess someone up the other guy is taking potshots at you like it's no-ones business.

I gotta say thou there is some serious skill involved in keeping aim on a tiny model while moving+using all your abilities. The funny thing is, the fake dodging + the weird canceling makes you move like you are playing Counter-Strike; "Short burst->reposition->short burst->reposition->etc."

Of course this is my opinion of the game after 2 days of play while mostly getting my ass handed to me with a couple of good rounds here and there, so take what i say with a grain of salt.
Part Time Ninja
Terrakin
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1440 Posts
August 23 2010 05:30 GMT
#154
If anyone has an extra key, I would really appreciate it
Fame was like a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs.
FecalDecal
Profile Joined February 2010
China49 Posts
August 23 2010 05:49 GMT
#155
Are people still waiting 5 months for the beta? Signed up today, but if there are any extra keys/invites I'd appreciate one.
Care less about making more mistakes.
3772
Profile Joined May 2010
Czech Republic434 Posts
August 23 2010 11:31 GMT
#156
On August 23 2010 14:16 Arhkangel wrote:
The main problem with the game is finding a balanced game to play. People just team up in 3's and roflestump anyone that dares play against them. If we got a TL clan going and played balanced IH's or against other stumpers it might be much more fun.

The game is definitely fun, but it has some bugs and glitches. Alchemist needs a nerf, the chick with the hammers needs a nerf and Thorn needs a nerf. I noticed than an alchemist can heal thru any 1 class dps except the hammer chick.

They need to tweak the canceling in the game. The game has some weird canceling priorities, I think it's going to be a major part of competitive play if the game stays like this. The basic gameplay feels a little like a broken fighting game were you desperately try to combo stuff that just doesn't combo so you rely on aim and guessing to make it work.

Mobility and positioning is far too important in the game. How you engage determines a lot in the encounters.

BTW dodging is there but not really there. Yes attacks miss but it's not up to you to make them miss, if you keep your cursor over someone all the time (the model turns red when you do) the attack is going to hit. So you move to make the guy screw up his tracking but if he tracks you he's hitting you. That's why 1vX is possible but it's in the same realm as WoW Arena 1vX. While you try to mess someone up the other guy is taking potshots at you like it's no-ones business.

I gotta say thou there is some serious skill involved in keeping aim on a tiny model while moving+using all your abilities. The funny thing is, the fake dodging + the weird canceling makes you move like you are playing Counter-Strike; "Short burst->reposition->short burst->reposition->etc."

Of course this is my opinion of the game after 2 days of play while mostly getting my ass handed to me with a couple of good rounds here and there, so take what i say with a grain of salt.


I don't really understand the part about canceling.
The importance of positioning is great, and it certainly shows on some maps, but that's not entirely bad thing and hopefully, it will be tweaked over time.
About the dodging, it's possible to dodge the projectile after it was shot, most of the projectiles are very fast though.
Alch has strong heals, but doesn't really have a "space" and breaks under pressure. Ravener indeed needs a nerf. Thorn may seem overpowered, but he's not that good if you know how to play against him correctly. The game is centered mainly around 3v3, so some bloodlines may be stronger in smaller (or larger) battles.
SPYTE
Profile Joined August 2010
United States289 Posts
August 23 2010 14:47 GMT
#157
I must say I'm pretty interested in this game! Signed up on their website and hopefully I get an invite!
"The original SPYTE"
Arhkangel
Profile Joined August 2007
Argentina769 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-25 18:09:50
August 23 2010 23:37 GMT
#158
All invites gone sorry
Part Time Ninja
Tritanis
Profile Joined November 2007
Poland344 Posts
August 25 2010 20:10 GMT
#159
I got the beta key about a month ago, but I don't check my mail too often so I started to play last weekend.
I must say that this game got me hooked, it's pretty much like LoL w/o farming and items but more fast paced, which I like a lot.
Too bad that the servers are available only for half a week.
I live, I serve, I die for the Metal
SPYTE
Profile Joined August 2010
United States289 Posts
August 26 2010 13:54 GMT
#160
are the servers always down from wednesday to friday, or is that just this week for maintenance?
"The original SPYTE"
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 951
WardiTV331
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 12426
StarCastTV_EN392
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko351
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 16811
Bisu 4751
Jaedong 4163
EffOrt 1285
BeSt 932
ZerO 538
Horang2 448
Pusan 304
actioN 296
Zeus 254
[ Show more ]
Larva 205
Hyun 147
Mind 137
Barracks 107
ggaemo 89
Killer 49
scan(afreeca) 43
Sharp 41
Shinee 38
NotJumperer 36
Bale 34
ToSsGirL 31
Sea.KH 29
Hm[arnc] 20
Sacsri 19
Terrorterran 15
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
zelot 8
Dota 2
Dendi795
League of Legends
JimRising 343
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1785
byalli648
markeloff62
Other Games
crisheroes261
Pyrionflax199
DeMusliM146
dupreeh116
Mew2King62
QueenE5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 53
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV576
League of Legends
• Jankos1193
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 24m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.