• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:21
CEST 14:21
KST 21:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9893 users

Bloodline Champions - Page 6

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 57 Next
3772
Profile Joined May 2010
Czech Republic434 Posts
July 11 2010 18:23 GMT
#101
Classes are pretty balanced. Dodging/avoiding is definitely possible.
Deleted User 45971
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
533 Posts
July 11 2010 18:44 GMT
#102
On July 11 2010 11:12 Whole wrote:
The game is definitely fun, but it isn't hard as it may seem. The champions move too slow compared to projectile speed, so it is impossible to dodge unless you're at max range. And a few classes are ridiculous. Double/Triple Astronomer and Thorn are insane.


How much did you play and against who? It sounds to me like you played the solo matchmaking and got ranked with other low ranked players, dodging doesn't happen in lower ranked games but as you get higher it certainly is there. If you played in a premade team against another top team, preferably in a tournament, you will very quickly change your opinion I guarantee you =)
DrainX
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Sweden3187 Posts
July 12 2010 17:19 GMT
#103
On July 10 2010 05:19 DrainX wrote:
I have one invite to give away. Instead of just giving it to the first person sending me a PM, I'm going to hold a small competition. If you want the key then make a blog or forum post on some other site than TL that is populated by gamers where you give a brief description of the game. Also describe what got you interested in the game and why you think you and others will enjoy playing the game.

Post a link to that blog post or forum thread in this thread. The best post judged by me alone, posted within the next 48 hours gets my invite. This way I'm both sure that the most dedicated person gets the key and also that some free publicity is made for a game that deserves a lot more than it gets. If your post gets a lot of views/response that will increase your chances of winning.

Well. Time is up. I guess everyone on TL already has a key then. I'll try to find some friend who wants it instead.
Goshawk.
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United Kingdom5338 Posts
July 12 2010 18:11 GMT
#104
I still want a key! Your competition seemed like a lot of work with no guarantee that you'd even get a key unless lots of others competed too. -_-

Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-20 03:49:54
July 20 2010 01:45 GMT
#105
Anyone have a key spare =)? With SC2 beta over, I'm tempted again!
EDIT: <3 Slained!
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Inkarnate
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada840 Posts
July 24 2010 18:21 GMT
#106
www.arenajunkies.com is giving away free beta keys, I've been a member for a while so I got one easily, apparently new members have to wait a bit before getting one. However they are only 20% redeemed right now so you might have a pretty good chance to get one.

Its on the main page, just scroll down the news.
Ethenielle
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Norway1006 Posts
July 24 2010 18:44 GMT
#107
Been playing this pretty religiously since I got a key, grade7 now and god does it take forever to get 8 O_o. Also starting to really hate thorn, that hero can mess up a team so frickin fast. Anyway, would be sweet to see some more players, 400 really isn't enough I have 1 key left over if someone wants.
Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
Kultcher
Profile Joined May 2010
United States150 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-24 19:15:44
July 24 2010 18:50 GMT
#108
Hm, looks like the Arena Junkies giveaway is restricted just to people who were already members of the site. Sucks, but makes sense. Apparently there's still only like 24% of keys claimed.

Well if anyone was a member of AJ before the giveaway and doesn't want their key, I'd gladly take it. Or if anyone just has an extra key in general I'd love one.
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
July 24 2010 19:52 GMT
#109
If there are any keys going, I'd love to have one. I've been trying to get into this beta for a while now, so I'd be most grateful.
shawster
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada2485 Posts
July 24 2010 19:57 GMT
#110
i'm a member of AJ

i got a key who wants it
McFly
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States116 Posts
July 24 2010 20:10 GMT
#111
You wouldn't still have that key shawster would you? Game looks hella fun to play.
League of Legends IGN: Party Marty
Ethenielle
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Norway1006 Posts
July 24 2010 21:17 GMT
#112
On July 25 2010 04:52 jtype wrote:
If there are any keys going, I'd love to have one. I've been trying to get into this beta for a while now, so I'd be most grateful.


PM me your mail(or post here )
Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
Rokk
Profile Joined March 2010
United States425 Posts
July 25 2010 02:54 GMT
#113
Does anyone have an extra key they're willing to part with? Unfortunately I just lurked on aj when I played wow so I didn't have an account. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
Whrom
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden16 Posts
July 25 2010 20:31 GMT
#114
I'm also looking for a key, got some old WoW arena friends that got their keys from AJ. But I never made an account on that site... So if someone has a key to spare I would really appreciate it.
Issor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States870 Posts
July 25 2010 20:43 GMT
#115
I'm playing (got my key yesterday) and so far I really like it. Seems very balanced!
seppolevne
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada1681 Posts
July 25 2010 21:38 GMT
#116
Huge Dota/Hon/LoL player and fan, and while this is different (watched some videos) it looks awesome. If any member of TL is willing and generous, I would be honored to receive a beta key.
J- Pirate Udyr WW T- Pirate Riven Galio M- Galio Annie S- Sona Lux -- Always farm, never carry.
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
July 26 2010 20:43 GMT
#117
I just got in and played my first games today. Very very nice. Looks like it's got a bit of a learning curve, but also looks like it will have a pretty high skill-ceiling too.

Community seems nice so far, everyone has been pretty friendly to me, well, those that have spoken at all. People don't really chat much on there do they?

Enjoying playing as Gunner and Ravanator (spelling?) mostly at the moment, but I've tried out a few tanks and they've seemed pretty fun too.
FastFuse
Profile Joined July 2010
United States22 Posts
July 27 2010 04:43 GMT
#118
If anyone has a key, I'd be extremely grateful to have it. I've been following this game for a while and it looks really fun with all the skill-shots.

Thanks in advance.
warnpeace
Profile Joined April 2010
4 Posts
July 27 2010 17:12 GMT
#119
This game looks like a lot of fun. I'm a bit on the broke side so still waiting on some cash buildup before I can pick up my copy of SC2. Logged like 650 games of SC2 beta on the key I won in a #teamliquid mIRC giveaway. Thought maybe someone might have a spare key floating around they could pm me to help stave off these crack addict like shakes I keep getting in between hits of the Day[9] Daily.
CommanderFluffy
Profile Joined June 2008
Taiwan1059 Posts
July 27 2010 17:56 GMT
#120
i'm down to try if someone wouldn't mind sparing me a key!

Thanks
Pain is temporary, but glory is forever.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1229
WardiTV507
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko446
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8932
Bisu 2560
Jaedong 1410
BeSt 1037
EffOrt 543
Horang2 433
actioN 257
Larva 245
ZerO 236
Mini 180
[ Show more ]
Pusan 141
ggaemo 89
Mind 87
Snow 85
Hyun 69
Barracks 63
Yoon 62
Shinee 50
Killer 44
NotJumperer 37
Sharp 37
Bale 36
scan(afreeca) 33
ToSsGirL 29
hero 23
Hm[arnc] 19
Sacsri 18
zelot 15
Noble 12
sorry 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Dota 2
Gorgc1467
Dendi835
qojqva577
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1032
markeloff87
Other Games
B2W.Neo384
crisheroes285
hiko207
DeMusliM205
Pyrionflax186
dupreeh106
Livibee73
Mew2King67
QueenE59
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 2448
StarCastTV_EN63
UltimateBattle 40
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1194
League of Legends
• Jankos1441
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 39m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.