• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:51
CEST 19:51
KST 02:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10678 users

Bloodline Champions - Page 37

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 57 Next
Sixotanaka
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia191 Posts
May 05 2011 21:49 GMT
#721
Wish this game didn't suck so hardcore for Australians, virtually impossible to win games with red ping every game .
Traveler
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States451 Posts
May 07 2011 03:16 GMT
#722
On May 06 2011 06:49 Sixotanaka wrote:
Wish this game didn't suck so hardcore for Australians, virtually impossible to win games with red ping every game .


Yeah, would be pretty impossible to play from outside europe or the US... heck even people on the west coast have a hard time since it is basically impossible to play on euro for them.
Can you ever argue in favor of something without first proving it?
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
May 07 2011 13:10 GMT
#723
On May 07 2011 12:16 Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 06:49 Sixotanaka wrote:
Wish this game didn't suck so hardcore for Australians, virtually impossible to win games with red ping every game .


Yeah, would be pretty impossible to play from outside europe or the US... heck even people on the west coast have a hard time since it is basically impossible to play on euro for them.

I'm in Texas and can't do it with under 200 ping, which is not impossible but definitely makes it many magnitudes harder.

Also there's normally about 10 people in USA matchmaking, which is fucking ridiculous, it seems like no one plays this game in the states.

Also unlocking shit takes decades, over 24 hours played, as many achievements cheesed as possible, still over 2k bloodcoins short.
TheAldo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States214 Posts
May 07 2011 18:47 GMT
#724
Hey guys, don't forget about the Beyond Gaming 3v3 tourney going on right now at http://justin.tv/beyondgaming

SK, orz (Hafu's team), in7, and some other great teams are playing in the first of 4 qualifiers.

Want to know more about the tournament? Check out this article
IMABUNNEH
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1062 Posts
May 09 2011 23:22 GMT
#725
So now DIGNITAS have also sponsored a team (Donors by Heart) in Bloodline Champions. The game's looking more promising as more teams/sponsors realise the potential in this game. It's only a good thing <3 [image loading]
"I think...now? No rival. Me world champion. Yeah. None rival." - oGsMC
whiterabbit
Profile Joined June 2009
2675 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-11 00:22:59
May 11 2011 00:22 GMT
#726
Hmmm as ex-WoW Arena player I kinda got very interested in this game now after reading few pages of this topic. I never heard about it, tho.. kinda strange, if it is so good and free why they don't advertise it more?

Anyway, are there any streams of good players/community websites with vids etc? Would like to watch it few days before I start playing. :-)
NUTELLA y u no make me skinny?!?
Wes2000
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States45 Posts
May 11 2011 03:58 GMT
#727
Anyone want to join up for some 2's? I play Pomp and am looking to get G15+

On May 11 2011 09:22 whiterabbit wrote:
Hmmm as ex-WoW Arena player I kinda got very interested in this game now after reading few pages of this topic. I never heard about it, tho.. kinda strange, if it is so good and free why they don't advertise it more?

Anyway, are there any streams of good players/community websites with vids etc? Would like to watch it few days before I start playing. :-)


Sure, there are some great VOD's at http://www.own3d.tv/blgaming

Just scroll down a bit and click on some of the tourney VOD's.
SteelCobra
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada18 Posts
May 11 2011 17:06 GMT
#728
The game is fun. I enjoy it quite a bit... Also, for people wondering why no one queues(sp?) US, they do. it just is around 4am server time. I see US players on EU all the time.
The in game tournaments are really cool. Me and my friends did a 3v3 last night, and we faced a really high ranking team. for people who watch or play, we faced obergon and his crew of bloodpriest, seeker and nomad... We got wrecked!! it was so fun! lol

I also ran into 2 TL clan members!! If the two people that I played read this, tell me!! same IGN as my forum name.
whoso
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany523 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-11 17:38:13
May 11 2011 17:36 GMT
#729
On May 11 2011 09:22 whiterabbit wrote:
Hmmm as ex-WoW Arena player I kinda got very interested in this game now after reading few pages of this topic. I never heard about it, tho.. kinda strange, if it is so good and free why they don't advertise it more?

Anyway, are there any streams of good players/community websites with vids etc? Would like to watch it few days before I start playing. :-)


well thats basically the biggest problem with this game. many players complain about funcom not advertising it enough, and therefore the playerbase is way smaller than it should be.
however, announcements have been made that they are looking into many ways to advertise, so we will say how things will turn out.
SteelCobra
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada18 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-11 18:08:51
May 11 2011 17:58 GMT
#730
On May 12 2011 02:36 whoso wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2011 09:22 whiterabbit wrote:
Hmmm as ex-WoW Arena player I kinda got very interested in this game now after reading few pages of this topic. I never heard about it, tho.. kinda strange, if it is so good and free why they don't advertise it more?

Anyway, are there any streams of good players/community websites with vids etc? Would like to watch it few days before I start playing. :-)


well thats basically the biggest problem with this game. many players complain about funcom not advertising it enough, and therefore the playerbase is way smaller than it should be.
however, announcements have been made that they are looking into many ways to advertise, so we will say how things will turn out.


One of the biggest casters on the game was saying that they aren't advertising the game because it's still very new and unpolished. They still haven't released the replay system yet. when they do they may start doing so.. I hope they do. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I could be 100% off and stupid. we won't know 'till I'm told =D

On the quote quote. There are 2 people that I watch that play at least once a day.
Kast and mushasii
Musashiii
Kast

Kast casts tournaments and game play. I've seen him do a game of brink. so yeah, he may do other games as well. =D
Misashiii casts his game play. He is currently live as of the time of me typing this message.

Hope that helps some.
aderum
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Sweden1459 Posts
May 11 2011 18:01 GMT
#731
Just downloaded this game today, its actually a lot of fun, more fun than i thought! I would recommend it!
Crazy people dont sit around and wonder if they are insane
DusTerr
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
2520 Posts
May 11 2011 18:27 GMT
#732
It's an awesome arena game, I do however wish there was more of a large battle ground style games. I also think it would make "solo" play a little better than the current "join solo = random 3v3 team". Other than that - the game is very cool.
Wes2000
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States45 Posts
May 11 2011 18:34 GMT
#733

Patch 1.1.2
by Ilves » 11 May 2011 11:27 - Next Staff Reply (MonsterSmurf)

General
• All bloodlines in the rotation have been unlocked for everyone until May 16th
• Blood coin generation has been doubled until May 16th

Invite a Friend and Facebook
• You can now invite friends either via Facebook or an URL link. When your friend registers he will receive 5.000 Blood Coins.
• When your friend logs in, completes the Tutorial, and reaches level 5 you will get 1 Friend Point.
• If your friend buys the Champion Edition, you will receive 3 extra Friend Points and 10.000 Blood Coins. If your friend first buys the Champion Edition and later upgrades to Titan Edition you will receive an additional 15.000 Blood Coins, giving a total of 25.000 Blood Coins and 2 additional friend points for a total of 5!
• If your friend buys the Titan Edition you will receive 5 extra Friend Points and 25.000 Blood Coins!
• All friend points rewards are displayed in-game

Achievements
• Achievement added for connecting your account to your facebook account

General Bugfixes
• Fixed a bug causing the bloodline rotation to only give access to 3 bloodlines instead of 4 when the rotation changed
• Fixed a bug causing the search database option to not always display players and teams
• Fixed a bug causing observers to not receive the correct grade/clan for players in the lobby.
• Fixed a bug causing certain teams to sometimes become unable to join the matchmaking queue
• Fixed a bug causing players to become unable to reconnect to a game server


Edit: Additional changes
• Fixed a bug causing Shuriken not to slow enemies
• The blind effect has been modified
• The grade icon in solo matchmaking now displays estimated grade based on how skilled the player is in the solo matchmaking system



This is a GREAT time to start BL. You can play all classes, double bloodcoin gain (used to buy classes and avatars/outfits/titles), and you can start with 5000 bloodcoins if you sign up using someone's friend invite link.

I don't really care about gaining recruit items, but here is my link so you can start with 5,000 coins:

http://www.bloodlinechampions.com/register.php?refid=1498888232

Maybe we should add them to the OP with no names next to them so people can just click a random one?
SteelCobra
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada18 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-15 03:54:17
May 11 2011 18:42 GMT
#734
Starting with 5k extra bloodcoins if a good thing. TRUST ME >,< .... One of the ways that they make you buy something, is that the free players "like my self" have a cap on how many bloodcoins you can get a week. Meaning that I can only get 9k bloodcoins every week, resets Wednesdays, Does not count AP Bloodcoin gain.
So yeah, if any one is looking at this, and you're going to start playing, use a friend referral, I wish I had it. =(
Hoping that some of you catch on.. I'm also going to throw up my referral code... 'cause I like free stuff and guy above me.. does not care for it! XD
http://www.bloodlinechampions.com/register.php?refid=1498674619

Oh, snap I forgot. Until monday the 16th all the bloodlines are free to play! Meaning that you can get into a room and spam games. if you play 10 games as each bloodline, you gain quite a few Bloodcoins. 350 each bloodline with 21 bloodlines. There are additional ones if you play 10 times per map and with 1 game with 4 melee/healer/tank/ranged bloodline, along with 10 on that as well..


By the way, who ever used my link.. Thanks!!! If you need any help, add SteelCobra in game, and ask if i am online.. I MAY be able to help. I'm still quite newbish =D
Proxity
Profile Joined March 2011
United States126 Posts
May 15 2011 18:31 GMT
#735
Amazing game, needs as much exposure as it can get.


Dreamhack qualifiers are live right night http://www.justin.tv/the1kast

Yes BLC is gonna be at Dreamhack since James 2gd Harding is one of the creators.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
May 17 2011 02:02 GMT
#736
Bumping this because we need more US players. The game has gotten a smidge more popular, and it's WAY better than it was if you tried it out in beta.

Basically everyone queues EU for the evening and then at night it turns to US queue. Game can be fun - like all games like this there is some imbalance (imo. Fucking Vanguard. :p) but generally it's pretty good.

I'm Torenhire on BLC if you guys want to add me, G10 Guard, but I play some Inhib/Igniter as well.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
SteelCobra
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada18 Posts
May 17 2011 02:14 GMT
#737
More US players would be good yeah... It would be awesome if we can manage to get like 100 people from EU queue EU, and 100 people from US queue... Not EU for a change -.-

I think the thing with imbalance is that you only think certian things are imbalance depending on what bloodline. most every one i play with is fine with vanguard. a select few hate guardian ^_^.
Traveler
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States451 Posts
May 17 2011 02:51 GMT
#738
On May 17 2011 11:14 SteelCobra wrote:
More US players would be good yeah... It would be awesome if we can manage to get like 100 people from EU queue EU, and 100 people from US queue... Not EU for a change -.-

I think the thing with imbalance is that you only think certian things are imbalance depending on what bloodline. most every one i play with is fine with vanguard. a select few hate guardian ^_^.


Yeah people, around night time US, queue US, not EU.

Also anyone that is new, join the channel teamliquid in-game and I will invite you to the clan.
I also can spend some time teaching you the game if you want to get pretty good fast.

Traveler80 in-game


Also on the imbalance thing, vanguard is fine. I think the only two bloodlines that need big changes at the moment are seeker and nomad.

Of course since I main astro I really dislike certain bloodlines that I have to play against, like ranid, ravener, and other good tunneling melee's, but I don't consider them imbalanced.
Can you ever argue in favor of something without first proving it?
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
May 18 2011 02:48 GMT
#739
@SteelCobra Timezones are what make people queue US/EU more than anything.

@Traveler - I don't feel like seeker is too bad - nomad however is especially bad. Stun slow slow haste stun slow slow. Melee practically can't touch her. Lol.

One of my clanmates plays VG (and is terrible) and he's joined up and 3v1'd people before, which is why I feel like VG is imba. Or maybe not imba but just easy to play. I really don't mind VG unless I'm playing Inhibitor and even then it isn't so bad.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Traveler
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States451 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-18 03:27:26
May 18 2011 03:26 GMT
#740
On May 18 2011 11:48 Torenhire wrote:
@SteelCobra Timezones are what make people queue US/EU more than anything.

@Traveler - I don't feel like seeker is too bad - nomad however is especially bad. Stun slow slow haste stun slow slow. Melee practically can't touch her. Lol.

One of my clanmates plays VG (and is terrible) and he's joined up and 3v1'd people before, which is why I feel like VG is imba. Or maybe not imba but just easy to play. I really don't mind VG unless I'm playing Inhibitor and even then it isn't so bad.


Well currently in #1 for 3v3 is "Seeking for Perfection", which runs dual seeker/pomp, and they literally have 152 wins and 0 losses...

The problem I think with seeker is the double space after three m1 stacks, the ability to get such easy stuns off and the inability to punish that mobility is what makes seeker too strong right now.
It isn't so noticeable as Nomad is when there is only one in a comp, but two Seekers seem magnitudes more powerful. Make double space like Seeker's trance, where it isn't in the list of things that get you can double cast.

There are two problems with Nomad as I see it:
1. The incredible zoning potential (since the boomerangs do a lot of damage and spend a lot of time on the field, so you are forced to respect that m1 range more than other range classes.
2. The ease of getting a fairly long incap off (tornado call) simply by hasting and then point blank whipping that thing out. Good nomads will never ever have to worry about missing that ability.

As for the Vanguard thing, I have never really had problems with him when playing any BL. I do admit that he has the potential to win a 1v3, but against a competent team you won't see that happen. The key to easily beating a VG in a comp is to make sure you dodge his E, because without rage stacks or that nice heal, he loses a lot of damage and tanking potential.


Can you ever argue in favor of something without first proving it?
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 579
UpATreeSC 120
ProTech59
JuggernautJason30
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33200
Calm 3361
Shuttle 1111
actioN 223
firebathero 179
Hyuk 114
Barracks 110
Dewaltoss 104
Liquid`Ret 69
Hyun 31
[ Show more ]
Free 26
Aegong 24
HiyA 23
Bale 22
soO 20
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8414
Dendi1083
XaKoH 387
Fuzer 114
League of Legends
KnowMe82
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1038
fl0m1037
x6flipin448
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu7
Other Games
singsing2034
FrodaN1412
Beastyqt697
B2W.Neo400
ceh9394
mouzStarbuck310
Livibee187
byalli181
C9.Mang0149
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr81
Mew2King55
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV406
Other Games
• Shiphtur887
• imaqtpie602
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 24m
Replay Cast
5h 9m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.