• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:06
CEST 18:06
KST 01:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9590 users

The Elephant in the Room - Page 266

Forum Index > Final Edits
6514 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 264 265 266 267 268 326 Next
Madder
Profile Joined February 2010
Australia427 Posts
February 13 2012 03:38 GMT
#5301
On February 13 2012 12:33 Azzur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 09:17 Squeegy wrote:
4. Intrigue argues that BW skill is (at least to an extent) proportional to SC2 skill

Intrigue goes on to say that 300 BW pros can dominate the SC2 scene - I hardly see proof of that - maybe if he considers forGG and Hyun's performances as dominating (lol!) then I'll agree with him!

I hardly see proof of that as well, considering fOrGG and HyuN should be 150 players each, I find it staggering how they aren't the new SC2 kings. Holy shit.

On February 13 2012 12:33 Azzur wrote:
then I'll agree with him!

Intrigue is a girl.
gulati
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2241 Posts
February 13 2012 03:45 GMT
#5302
The day Jaedong switches to SC2, I'll be laughing at anyone who even remembers what a "NesTea" is.
C r u m b l i n g
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 13 2012 03:58 GMT
#5303
On February 13 2012 12:45 gulati wrote:
The day Jaedong switches to SC2, I'll be laughing at anyone who even remembers what a "NesTea" is.

People remember players that win titles in brood war right? Even 3 titles in sc2 has to be worth remembering
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
JiPrime
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada688 Posts
February 13 2012 03:59 GMT
#5304
On February 13 2012 12:45 gulati wrote:
The day Jaedong switches to SC2, I'll be laughing at anyone who even remembers what a "NesTea" is.

By the time that happens someone else gonna put "NesTea" into the history books.
TBLS will not gonna be TBLS in SC2.
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
February 13 2012 04:12 GMT
#5305
On February 13 2012 08:38 morimacil wrote:
I like this thread.
Let me see if I understood it right:

Most BW pros who switched to SC2 are doing pretty good in SC2
Therefore, better BW pros who have no reason to switch to SC2 anytime soon, would be doing even better in SC2 if they did switch.
Therefore, SC2 is uninteresting to watch.


I like your argumenting method.
Since you base yourself on the assumption that players who switch game while being at a downpoint in their BW career are encessarily worse in all aspects of SC2 than players who would switch while at the height of their careers, and since its incredibly unlikely that a pro would switch games at the hight of his career...
Your argument can not be disproved, ever.
So I like it.
Taking Jaedong and Flash, as long as they keep doing well in BW, they have 0 reason to switch games. If they start doing worse and switch, well then even if they do bad in SC2, that wouldnt disprove your argument, since they would have switched after bad stats.


I like your way of thinking. Perfect analysis on why the bw > sc2 argument will never cease to exist and will never been proven as well.
Azzur
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia6267 Posts
February 13 2012 04:20 GMT
#5306
On February 13 2012 08:38 morimacil wrote:
I like this thread.
Let me see if I understood it right:

Most BW pros who switched to SC2 are doing pretty good in SC2
Therefore, better BW pros who have no reason to switch to SC2 anytime soon, would be doing even better in SC2 if they did switch.
Therefore, SC2 is uninteresting to watch.


I like your argumenting method.
Since you base yourself on the assumption that players who switch game while being at a downpoint in their BW career are encessarily worse in all aspects of SC2 than players who would switch while at the height of their careers, and since its incredibly unlikely that a pro would switch games at the hight of his career...
Your argument can not be disproved, ever.
So I like it.
Taking Jaedong and Flash, as long as they keep doing well in BW, they have 0 reason to switch games. If they start doing worse and switch, well then even if they do bad in SC2, that wouldnt disprove your argument, since they would have switched after bad stats.

Brilliant article if this is the case! Just to take it a step further - if they "dominate", then the elephant was indeed in the room! It's like heads I win, tails we draw!
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
February 13 2012 04:40 GMT
#5307
On February 13 2012 12:45 gulati wrote:
The day Jaedong switches to SC2, I'll be laughing at anyone who even remembers what a "NesTea" is.


While I would absolutely have a nerdgasm of joy if jaedong were to switch over to SC2, and have no doubt that he would dominate and quite possibly reinvent the way zerg is played, I highly doubt that the likes of nestea or MVP will be phased out even by the BW gods such as jaedong and flash. Being SC2 and BW are fairly different, I honestly view the BW gods as becoming equals to the SC2 gods, given time of course.
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-13 05:02:44
February 13 2012 04:54 GMT
#5308
Although badly worded imo, I think I get what the 300 player thing is coming from.

Basically its not saying that the top 300 would beat MVP as that doesn't really make any sense as MVP was at least in the top 100. Its more or less saying that if the top 300 switched over, the competition and skill level would rise dramatically.

But most of the foreign SC2 players would probably be as they were in BW, and most of the code A players would be replaced with these BW players (at the time of the writing). The average skill level would inevitably rise dramatically and the less experienced/dedicated [SC2 only] players would fall down, it seems like an obvious point when you think about it. Perhaps at the fringes we may still see MVP/Nestea/MC still in code S. However, I'm sure TBLS would still be the top four, their skills are out of this world even without BW micro.

On February 13 2012 13:40 hunts wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 12:45 gulati wrote:
The day Jaedong switches to SC2, I'll be laughing at anyone who even remembers what a "NesTea" is.


While I would absolutely have a nerdgasm of joy if jaedong were to switch over to SC2, and have no doubt that he would dominate and quite possibly reinvent the way zerg is played, I highly doubt that the likes of nestea or MVP will be phased out even by the BW gods such as jaedong and flash. Being SC2 and BW are fairly different, I honestly view the BW gods as becoming equals to the SC2 gods, given time of course.


I agree

Jaedong just has impeccable management and reactionary play. Even when he has a supposed complete build order loss in ZvZ (arguably more coin-flippy than SC2 PvP), he still wins because he knows how to abuse the advantages of every ZvZ situation in such intricate detail. Zerg players have caught up, but they still never reached Jaedongs peak of approx ~90% ZvZ. There's no doubt that this would be a really useful skill toi have as Zerg in SC2.

He also invented the neo sauron 3 base spire 5 hatch hydra play that completely nullified the bisu-build and is almost the only build used in ZvP these days. Literally its just about having insane drone-management skills to build up a million hydras with mass upgrades at a certain timing and using mutalisks to snipe templars.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
chrissummers
Profile Joined March 2011
243 Posts
February 13 2012 04:58 GMT
#5309
On February 13 2012 13:54 sluggaslamoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 13:40 hunts wrote:
On February 13 2012 12:45 gulati wrote:
The day Jaedong switches to SC2, I'll be laughing at anyone who even remembers what a "NesTea" is.


While I would absolutely have a nerdgasm of joy if jaedong were to switch over to SC2, and have no doubt that he would dominate and quite possibly reinvent the way zerg is played, I highly doubt that the likes of nestea or MVP will be phased out even by the BW gods such as jaedong and flash. Being SC2 and BW are fairly different, I honestly view the BW gods as becoming equals to the SC2 gods, given time of course.


Jaedong just has impeccable management and reactionary play. Even when he has a supposed complete build order loss in ZvZ (arguably more coin-flippy than SC2 PvP), he still wins because he knows how to abuse the advantages of every ZvZ situation in such intricate detail. Zerg players have caught up, but they still never reached Jaedongs peak of approx ~90% ZvZ. There's no doubt that this would be a really useful skill toi have as Zerg in SC2.

He also invented the neo sauron 3 base spire 5 hatch hydra play that completely nullified the bisu-build and is almost the only build used in ZvP these days. Literally its just about having insane drone-management skills to build up a million hydras with mass upgrades at a certain timing and using mutalisks to snipe templars.


this is the sc2 forum. your argument is invalid and frankly, i am not interested in what this "jaedong" did.

I could as well tell you about the counterstrike legend "heaton".
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-13 05:11:52
February 13 2012 05:05 GMT
#5310
On February 13 2012 13:58 chrissummers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 13:54 sluggaslamoo wrote:
On February 13 2012 13:40 hunts wrote:
On February 13 2012 12:45 gulati wrote:
The day Jaedong switches to SC2, I'll be laughing at anyone who even remembers what a "NesTea" is.


While I would absolutely have a nerdgasm of joy if jaedong were to switch over to SC2, and have no doubt that he would dominate and quite possibly reinvent the way zerg is played, I highly doubt that the likes of nestea or MVP will be phased out even by the BW gods such as jaedong and flash. Being SC2 and BW are fairly different, I honestly view the BW gods as becoming equals to the SC2 gods, given time of course.


Jaedong just has impeccable management and reactionary play. Even when he has a supposed complete build order loss in ZvZ (arguably more coin-flippy than SC2 PvP), he still wins because he knows how to abuse the advantages of every ZvZ situation in such intricate detail. Zerg players have caught up, but they still never reached Jaedongs peak of approx ~90% ZvZ. There's no doubt that this would be a really useful skill toi have as Zerg in SC2.

He also invented the neo sauron 3 base spire 5 hatch hydra play that completely nullified the bisu-build and is almost the only build used in ZvP these days. Literally its just about having insane drone-management skills to build up a million hydras with mass upgrades at a certain timing and using mutalisks to snipe templars.


this is the sc2 forum. your argument is invalid and frankly, i am not interested in what this "jaedong" did.

I could as well tell you about the counterstrike legend "heaton".


I loved 1.5 but it isn't an RTS. How many CS players are in Code S compared to how many BW pros are in Code S? It was my first competitive game (CS 1.5), and quite frankly none of my skills transferred over.

I was also addressing another poster with relevance to his post and therefore could be of some interest, not you. I don't really care that you are not interested.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
GreyMasta
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada197 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-13 05:14:31
February 13 2012 05:12 GMT
#5311
On February 13 2012 09:17 Squeegy wrote:
1. Intrigue knows BW scene
2. MVP is a top 100 BW player
3. Intrigue knows MVP is a top 100 BW player

4. Intrigue argues that BW skill is (at least to an extent) proportional to SC2 skill
5. Intrigue argues that the best 300 BW players have the potential to dominate SC2
6. Intrigue claims that MVP dominates SC2
7. Intrigue's argument would not be internally consistent if he argued top 300 (excluding the top 100) had the potential to dominate the top 100*
8. Intrigue did not argue that the best 300 BW players (excluding the top 100) would dominate MVP
9. Intrigue meant something else than what you think by dominate
10. I claim Intrigue meant something else than what you think by dominate
11. I am correct

* I suppose in a way they do have the potential (anybody can beat anybody). But not in the way Intrigue means.


On February 13 2012 09:17 Squeegy wrote:
10. I claim Intrigue meant something else than what you think by dominate
11. I am correct
* I suppose in a way they do have the potential (anybody can beat anybody). But not in the way Intrigue means.


On February 13 2012 09:17 Squeegy wrote:
10. I claim Intrigue meant something else
11. I am correct
* I suppose in a way



On February 13 2012 09:17 Squeegy wrote:
I claim
I suppose

...
I am correct



Really?
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
February 13 2012 05:14 GMT
#5312
On February 13 2012 13:58 chrissummers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 13:54 sluggaslamoo wrote:
On February 13 2012 13:40 hunts wrote:
On February 13 2012 12:45 gulati wrote:
The day Jaedong switches to SC2, I'll be laughing at anyone who even remembers what a "NesTea" is.


While I would absolutely have a nerdgasm of joy if jaedong were to switch over to SC2, and have no doubt that he would dominate and quite possibly reinvent the way zerg is played, I highly doubt that the likes of nestea or MVP will be phased out even by the BW gods such as jaedong and flash. Being SC2 and BW are fairly different, I honestly view the BW gods as becoming equals to the SC2 gods, given time of course.


Jaedong just has impeccable management and reactionary play. Even when he has a supposed complete build order loss in ZvZ (arguably more coin-flippy than SC2 PvP), he still wins because he knows how to abuse the advantages of every ZvZ situation in such intricate detail. Zerg players have caught up, but they still never reached Jaedongs peak of approx ~90% ZvZ. There's no doubt that this would be a really useful skill toi have as Zerg in SC2.

He also invented the neo sauron 3 base spire 5 hatch hydra play that completely nullified the bisu-build and is almost the only build used in ZvP these days. Literally its just about having insane drone-management skills to build up a million hydras with mass upgrades at a certain timing and using mutalisks to snipe templars.


this is the sc2 forum. your argument is invalid and frankly, i am not interested in what this "jaedong" did.

I could as well tell you about the counterstrike legend "heaton".


This is the SC2 forum, but come on man you litererly can't NOT care about someone like jaedong. He really is the culmination of the right mindset and skill, and is someone that I think most RTS players should look up to. Or maybe I'm saying that because I'm zerg. Either way I also think this thread and especially the OP is retarded, but you can't hate or not care about someone like jaedong.
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
chrissummers
Profile Joined March 2011
243 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-13 05:17:14
February 13 2012 05:15 GMT
#5313
then pm him.

this is not a thread to discuss the cleverness and skill of BW players, it is ( if anything ) to discuss wheather a decent BW background makes you a winning machine in sc2, which until now has not been proven.

saying that former bw players are now code s players is like saying former wc3 players are now top EU sc2 players. It is pointless and does not add anything to he discussion

@hunts: i dont hate jaedong, i just dont care about BW. I never did, I never will. If I am looking for people to look up to, I will not chose bw progamers but rather people that do not live in a bubble and actually have a real life with friends, family, school/work.
1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
February 13 2012 05:36 GMT
#5314
On February 13 2012 14:15 chrissummers wrote:
then pm him.

this is not a thread to discuss the cleverness and skill of BW players, it is ( if anything ) to discuss wheather a decent BW background makes you a winning machine in sc2, which until now has not been proven.

saying that former bw players are now code s players is like saying former wc3 players are now top EU sc2 players. It is pointless and does not add anything to he discussion

@hunts: i dont hate jaedong, i just dont care about BW. I never did, I never will. If I am looking for people to look up to, I will not chose bw progamers but rather people that do not live in a bubble and actually have a real life with friends, family, school/work.


That last paragraph shows just how ignorant and uninformed you are. Of course they have friends and family, how freaking dumb are you. Do you think professional football player don't have friends/family just because they train for hours upon hours each day?
Show some freaking respect for the very people that make a site like teamliquid possible
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
February 13 2012 05:41 GMT
#5315
On February 13 2012 14:36 1Eris1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 14:15 chrissummers wrote:
then pm him.

this is not a thread to discuss the cleverness and skill of BW players, it is ( if anything ) to discuss wheather a decent BW background makes you a winning machine in sc2, which until now has not been proven.

saying that former bw players are now code s players is like saying former wc3 players are now top EU sc2 players. It is pointless and does not add anything to he discussion

@hunts: i dont hate jaedong, i just dont care about BW. I never did, I never will. If I am looking for people to look up to, I will not chose bw progamers but rather people that do not live in a bubble and actually have a real life with friends, family, school/work.


That last paragraph shows just how ignorant and uninformed you are. Of course they have friends and family, how freaking dumb are you. Do you think professional football player don't have friends/family just because they train for hours upon hours each day?
Show some freaking respect for the very people that make a site like teamliquid possible


I never thought I'd say this, especially in this thread, but I completely agree with eris. It's one thing to disagree with the OP and with this thread and with how most of the bw/anti SC2 people are posting. It's completely different to disrespect legends like jaedong, flash, boxer, etc.. It's really quite possible to argue without disrespecting the other side, though it seems that no one ever remembers that on the internet.
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
getSome[703]
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States753 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-13 05:44:13
February 13 2012 05:44 GMT
#5316
On February 13 2012 12:58 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 12:45 gulati wrote:
The day Jaedong switches to SC2, I'll be laughing at anyone who even remembers what a "NesTea" is.

People remember players that win titles in brood war right? Even 3 titles in sc2 has to be worth remembering


It's not as big of a deal when they are literally every month
Running Log! http://www.runningahead.com/logs/5081b4d7a4a94c5e8fa20b01e668dfb6/calendar
lessQQmorePEWPEW
Profile Joined November 2011
Jamaica921 Posts
February 13 2012 05:54 GMT
#5317
Money talks, we all know that. I just hope that whoever is after the lucrative dollars also has a passion to showcase.
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly - Bob Marley
Biggun69
Profile Joined December 2010
187 Posts
February 13 2012 05:55 GMT
#5318
On February 13 2012 14:44 getSome[703] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 12:58 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On February 13 2012 12:45 gulati wrote:
The day Jaedong switches to SC2, I'll be laughing at anyone who even remembers what a "NesTea" is.

People remember players that win titles in brood war right? Even 3 titles in sc2 has to be worth remembering


It's not as big of a deal when they are literally every month


Well its 5 per year this year, so i guess winning a gsl championship will be more meaningful now?
getSome[703]
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States753 Posts
February 13 2012 06:00 GMT
#5319
On February 13 2012 14:55 Biggun69 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 14:44 getSome[703] wrote:
On February 13 2012 12:58 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On February 13 2012 12:45 gulati wrote:
The day Jaedong switches to SC2, I'll be laughing at anyone who even remembers what a "NesTea" is.

People remember players that win titles in brood war right? Even 3 titles in sc2 has to be worth remembering


It's not as big of a deal when they are literally every month


Well its 5 per year this year, so i guess winning a gsl championship will be more meaningful now?


Yes, having only 5 GSL championships as opposed to 12 will make winning it more meaningful.
Running Log! http://www.runningahead.com/logs/5081b4d7a4a94c5e8fa20b01e668dfb6/calendar
Sethronu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United Kingdom450 Posts
February 13 2012 06:02 GMT
#5320
While I think the original article is pretty silly, I find it hilarious how everyone ignores the fact that every BW switch-over to date has been at least somewhat 'relevant' to the top of SC2 scene, even completely washed out and terrible players like Sangho or Fruitdealer. :p you can argue all you want whether top BW players switching would 'dominate' or not, but seeing all the claims of 'different skillset' and 'not relevant', all the while EVERY ex-BW Korean to date has been 'successful' is pretty funny.
Prev 1 264 265 266 267 268 326 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
UpATreeSC 91
BRAT_OK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5017
Bisu 1937
Soulkey 1631
EffOrt 862
Mini 624
Horang2 395
Larva 368
ZerO 354
ggaemo 254
actioN 243
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 110
Mind 92
sorry 90
hero 75
Shinee 68
Sharp 67
Sea.KH 64
Barracks 61
Snow 50
Pusan 49
Hyun 40
Bale 30
Trap 26
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 22
NaDa 21
Rock 18
Sacsri 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Noble 9
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5439
qojqva2590
Dendi1297
420jenkins293
League of Legends
Reynor61
Counter-Strike
fl0m3288
Fnx 682
x6flipin448
edward42
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes389
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1263
hiko1011
B2W.Neo407
DeMusliM334
XBOCT241
FrodaN210
Liquid`VortiX200
Livibee153
QueenE112
TKL 59
Mew2King41
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV104
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 77
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV630
League of Legends
• Nemesis3840
• TFBlade720
Other Games
• Shiphtur471
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 54m
Patches Events
23h 54m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.