Alien Incubation - All enemy units spawn Broodlings upon death.
Self Destruction - Enemy units explode and deal damage to friendly player units upon death.
Here is the map: Miner Evacuation
Looks like the bulk of this mutation will be defense of the shuttles. AOE and things (buildings, tanking Zealots, Turrets, static defense) in front of your units is going to help a lot. Try your best after the first shuttle to finish your economy and get a few static defense buildings on the ramps and next to your Town Halls for all the Broodlings that get around your attacking units as the Broodlings will go straight for your bases with nothing else to kill. Healing can be tough this week and constantly pulling back hurt units is going to be a big part of this week. Don't panic and you can even sack a Shuttle if you need more time to start to steamroll, its better to overwhelm and prespread and lose less then rush and need to constantly remake your army. Good Luck and Have Fun.
Hunter [Kerrigan] (https://youtu.be/Tf5Z61Oj3iM) - HEXENHAMMER [N/A] Commander Solo
Hunter [Tychus] (https://youtu.be/L1uoUzbV8xg) - HEXENHAMMER [Fenix] Nikara > Sirius > Rattlesnake > Blaze
Hunter [Nova] (https://youtu.be/1VlhfsmjgwM) - HEXENHAMMER [Alarak] Tanks
Hunter [Stetmann] (https://youtu.be/kM9HGg-88bc) - CtG [Artanis] (https://youtu.be/_AL9_JdF8Eg) Lurkers Hydras
Here is the link to the VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/491510181
- Not the best this week, her only plus is that she can clear the encampments very well.
- If you can I would add a few Hatcheries to the Shuttle defense with Banes behind and in the spaces between the Hatcheries so that you can help your ally defend.
- She is never going to be able to defend a Shuttle by herself so be sur to do everything you can to help your ally.
- Roach Drop can be used to hold a Shuttle for just a little longer so keep that in mind.
- You should be trying to deal with every attack wave so your partner can focus on defense of the Shuttles.
3 H & H
- Not the best this week, most of your units just die very fast to the Explosions and any Horner unit need to be micro'd very well to stay alive (plus they are air units and cant tank for the Shuttle.
- What I did this week was focus on the encampment clearing and left the defense to my ally, but once the map was cleared I massed Widow Mines.
- use your call downs to clear encampments (Call in the Fleet) and for attack waves (Space Station Reallocation).
- Ravens are great for the bonuses add in a lot of Reapers and you should be fine, one thing to note is that it is better to engage the Eradicators when the Bot on the outside is at the North East position so that you can clear it fast and don have to put your unit is jeopardy.
- Once you cleared the map think about a few Wraiths to deal with the random air unit that show up.
- Not the best this week, you can do well with Cannons and Void Rays.
- You top bars are very important this week, be sure to use Black Hole and Dark Pylons to your advantage. I had a good ally that helped me clear and that made it possible to get Cannons and Pylons at each ship before they launched.
- Once you have Cannons 2 deep at a Shuttle try and place either Pylons or Forges in front of the Cannons with 1 space in between to help reduce the surface area that the Explosions can have on the Cannons.
- Once you have around 10 or 12 Void Rays rally new ones to the Next Shuttle and send the 12 around to clear our encampments, that way you can start to build Cannons before you need them.
- Time Stop is good for when you are about to be over run but it does stop the timer for the Shuttles launch.
- Good commander for this week, early game isn't too much of a problem, but late game gets a it tough as the numbers of Infested are very over whelming.
- I think that Archons and High Templar are the way to go as they have decent cast range and can do a lot of AOE, the problem is going to be Aberrations as they take a lot of Storms to kill.
- Dragoons are good to add but they die easy and take a decent amount of gas.
- Zealots are good to tank but again they die easily so be careful.
- Be sure to add a few Cannons to your expo to defend against any Broods that make it through.
- Reavers might be a good option for the mutation but they require a lot of Gas and don't have any anti-air.
- Solar Bombardment for the attack waves is a good idea.
- Good commander for this week, I went for static defense with Colossus support and it did okay.
- Once you have around 6 Colossus you want to start to send them around the map to clear out the encampments to make it easier to set up static defense.
- Be sure to set up Batteries in front of the Cannons and then a few Energizers to help.
- Spear of Adun upgrades are important think about getting level 2 of the Spear energy and the repair upgrade before making the Colossus.
- Be sure to send a Probe or 2 to the first ship to help with Cannons be sure to leave you Probes in the middle of the Cannons to keep them alive.
- Good commander for this week, early game can be tough without the perfect macro.
- You want to sneak a few SCVs to the expo and start to make some Flaming Bettys to help hold the first Shuttle.
- Try to rush out 4 Tanks and a Hercules to Teleport them over to the first Shuttle and siege then up, bring a long a few SCVs for repair.
- It seems like SCVs with auto repair just love to get hit by Explosions so watch out for them.
- Be sure when you can to get the static defense upgrades as that should help a lot.
- I went for Drone mastery here so that I could rush Tanks so your timings for the Laser Drill don't have to be right away.
- Good commander for this week, Blaze can do a lot of work, and Rattlesnake should be able to keep your forces alive.
- Your AOE option are a bit limited on the side that Blaze is not at, so keep a close eye on that side.
- Blaze will get himself killed a lot if not watched, you can try to go for Nikara to watch him but she might die anyway if not watched too.
- Odin is still good for clearing encampments and your army should be able to clear any attack wave.
- Nux does have good AOE against attack waves and some Infested so think about him too.
- I'm thinking that the order should be Rattlesnake > Blaze > Sirius > Nux, Sam (for bonus), or Cannon Ball you pick the last one.
- Good commander for this week, with perfect micro and good Shuttle spawns he can hold very well and be close to tier 1 or even tier 1.
- Ascendants are good this week, but so is Robo comps, keep in mind that although Vanguards say they are AOE it does just take the damage of 8 strike and splits it so they not the best AOE.
- Try to use the Havoc's Force Field to keep unit away from your forces, have them one their own control group and keep in mind that any time a Aberration shows up your will need to remake any Force Field that it takes down.
- Lastly the Mothership is good for any attack wave.
- Good commander for this week, if you get the right spawns for the Shuttles, i.e. there is a Shuttle to the South East of the expos and the first Shuttle is at the expo you should be able to get a Brutalisk before the first Shuttle, and he can be tier 1.
- Brutalisks are great for the first couple Shuttles but after that they need to be watched as they can just kill themselves by being too aggressive.
- I like to only use either Guardians or Devourers never just Mutas as they die too fast.
- Add a few Queens to keep your forces alive and think about also adding in Swarms Hosts to have units that are expendable.
- Toxic Nests can do a lot for defense of attack waves but doesn't always clear everything you want so adding some static defense can be helpful.
- For you first Brutalisk do a bit more Toxic Nests than normal as you will need something to kill the Broodlings that spawn, think about leaving a few Nest on autocast.
- Great commander for this week, Lurkers and Hydras are great here.
- Your Hydras and Lurkers do a lot here, and don't need much micro if spread out right.
- You should have Structure Morph Rate as a mastery so think about adding a lot of Spines or Spores or even a Hatch or 2 in front of your defending units.
- Gary so great for attack wave and his Orb attack can clear the Broodlings that spawn as they spawn.
- You can add a few Lings for tanking purposes but Spines might be better.
- Upgrades as always and keep in mind that for the bonus you will want to use the Lurkers single target ability to kill them fast.
- Great commander this week, I like Colossus Conservators and Carriers here as they have good heal and can hold a lot.
- Think about placing some Cannons and Pylons in front of your army with the extra minerals that you will build up, a few Zealots can help but they will just die.
- The Dragoon suit is great for attack waves and the Praetor suit is good for tanking, keep in mind when using the Dragoon suit that most units will come in Transports so you will have to use the anti-air attack but they will spawn some Broodlings so save energy for the ground units, or the suit will just be destroyed.
- AOE is important so make Colossus but be aware they pull a lot of Banshee agro and most anti-air that you make wont prioritize the Banshee so keep an eye out for that.
- Great commander for this week I like to have Guardians and Primal Igniters.
- The Igniters are just to tank on the ground and give the Shuttle enemy units that cant hit air something to hit.
- Guardians are great against the bonus too so that is nice.
- Call downs should be able to deal with all the attack waves so don't worry to much about them, just save one for each.
- Guardians are going to be great at clearing the map just send around 8 to 12 of them on an attack move command there is nothing that can hurt them that they cant hurt, you will just need Dehaka or some Primal Wurms to clear the Banshee.
- Anti-air will be the issue with the units that I recommend so think about Wurms or always having Dehaka around for the Shuttle defense.
- Great commander for this week the first Shuttle can be a little tough but you should be fine to clear it with enough Bunkers.
- I still went for a 15 CC in order to get Creep at the expo.
- I made 6 Bunker for the First Shuttle you can put a few on the low ground at the South Eastern ramp and the rest next to the Shuttle.
- Once you have the first Shuttle done move the CC from the low ground into position and then move the Bunkers to defensive positions around the expo.
- Call downs are very important as well as changing the Psi-Emitter location based on where you want to go next.
- Every ship has a position that more Infested will come from or where air units will come from, try to stage the Civilians where those units will spawn to avoid having your Bunkers over run.
- Tanks are a must as they will help keep units away from your Bunkers.
- Great commander for this week, going for early Bunkers (4 Bunkers with around 4 SCVs in the middle to repair) and Rax in the beginning might slow your economy but it will really help hold the first Shuttle.
- I went for Bio and Tanks as the Tanks are great for holding and have hit scan.
- Call downs are really good for clearing encampments or giving you a bit more DPS to hold a Shuttle, keep in mind when using the Banshee their initial call down has a large amount of AOE damage but if used on top of a lot of Infested might kill them outright before they can do anything else.
- Hyperion has a lot of HP and can deal with most of the attack waves.
- I would suggest taking the 4 Bunkers you made and putting them at the ramps and the Northern entrance to the expos (2) to help with random Broodlings that the call downs spawn while clearing encampments.
- Great commander for this week, Tanks and Liberators with Raven support is great this week.
- You want to get Spider Mine upgrades for your Tanks so that you can have a last line of defense for your units so they don't get overwhelmed by Broodlings.
- Hellbats with the Jump Jets get extra armor, I would get the upgrade then turn off auto cast to keep them back and be able to hold longer.
- Ravens Turrets are great at holding back units and keeping agro.
- Nova should be able to hold the expansion Shuttle by herself, if you get an other first Shuttle then RE unless you have a partner that can help hold the Shuttle.
- You might want to think about going for Mech here as they have more health and can survive more Explosions, but Bio can be helpful.
- Really great commander for this week, Shield Guards and Cannons for the win.
- Start off getting the first Shard asap and then make Cannons and Monoliths at the first Shuttle that with Zeratul should be enough to hold.
- Keep making Cannons and Shield Guards at your main or expo, try to have a couple sets of Void Arrays to move your Shield Guards around the map.
- Zeratul will find himself surrounded by Broodlings often after he uses his Cleave attack, either wait it out for an other Cleave or Blink out of it.
- Monoliths and Cannons should be able to take care of any attack wave.
- Watchers should be added once you have the first Shuttle down to help incase you need to use all your charges of Cannons and Banshee show up against your Shield Guards.
- Really great commander for this week, Lurkers and Omega Worms FTW.
- Kerrigan should be able to hold the first Shuttle by herself so take that time to get upgrades, a Lurker Den and at least 3 Omegas.
- You want to have around 10 Omegas to keep you alive for the whole mutation and keep units off your forces.
- I did a commander solo with Kerrigan so she is great.
- Spores can help if you bring them with your forces to each Shuttle but you should be fine against air units with Omega Worms detection and Hydralisks.
- If you feel comfortable you can have Kerrigan clear encampments while your units hold Shuttles.
- Always be spamming Omegas Worms in front of your defending units to keep the Broodlings off your forces.
Tier 1 Can defend each Shuttle an can defend each attack wave.
Tier 2 Can defend when needed, is able to help where needed.
Tier 3 Not recommended.