Here are the Mutations:
Barrier - Enemy units gain a temporary shield upon the first time they take damage.
Photon Overload - All enemy structures attack nearby hostile units.
Power Overwhelming - All enemy units have energy and use random abilities.
This week is all about holding during the night, the first night should be easy but its going to get much harder as you go. Remember that unless you kill all the Infested in 1 hit you will trigger Barrier, so big AOE is good here or defenses that can take a few hits will help too. Try not to lose too much every night as you can find yourself spending most of the day time just building back your defenses; this will lose you time to take out Infested building and might make it so you cant even defend the next night. Good Luck and Have Fun.
Hunter [Stukov] (https://youtu.be/77WvhcDqJIE) - Sunnyblack [Fenix] Bunkers and Infested
Hunter [H&H] (https://youtu.be/GJLxm4uXn-c) - CYCY89 [Kerrigan] Strike Platforms and Widow Mines
Hunter [Vorazun] (https://youtu.be/pLx5jezZj0o) - CtG [Zeratul] (https://youtu.be/gC9fQeiyK7A) Void Rays
Hunter [Swann] (https://youtu.be/rt5iKEed9WU) - Sunnyblack [Vorazun] Defense Tanks
Here is the link to the VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/453177907
- Not the best this week, Aberrations are probably the best unit to go for if you need to clear as Lings will just die.
- Bile Launchers might be nice if you have to attack and defend, they don't require any supply and can be used to attack from super far away.
- Get the upgrades for the units that you want to make.
- Zagara can do super well supplementing an entrance if help is needed.
- Be sure to use the Roach Drop to help an entrance that is under a lot of fire.
- Not the best this week, if you have to use him go for Vanguards and Supplicants, try to leave Alarak at home as he only hurts your army as he will jump too far ahead and kill off your own army.
- That being said he is able to hold a side very well if your micro him well.
- Stalkers can be added to add some anti-air especially if you leave Alarak at home.
- be sure to ad at least 1 Warp Prism for Over Charge and mobile warp-ins.
- He really though isn't that great this week.
- Good commander for this week but on the lower end of tier 2.
- I would go for Blaze Nikara, Sirius and Cannon Ball.
- Upgrades as always.
- If your partner can hold you should never have to come back into base.
- Odin is great for clearing large areas, the North West, North East, and South East feel like the best place for the Odin.
- Watch out for Nikara as she is not the smartest cookie.
- Good commander for this week, I like to go for Void Rays this week.
- They are great for defense and offense.
- Be sure to get some Cannons, Cloak them if you have the extra energy.
- Black Hole is great for an entrance that is getting over run.
- If you can get a Dark Pylon at each entrance then you can get an extra life for your Void Rays which can help a lot.
- Be sure to split your Void Rays to avoid large AOE attack from the spells.
- Add a few Corsairs to help with crowd control.
2 H & H
- Good commander for this week, Strike Platforms are great at clearing. Really good at clearing but Widow Mines are your only real defense and Spells can really hurt them.
- Once you have a good set up and your Strike Platforms are made and you have a good amount of Widow Mines make a few Wraiths for building clearing during the day time.
- You should focus the Strike Platforms on the smaller buildings and leave the large ones to the Wraiths that you build.
- Good commander for this week, try you best to get to Guardians or Swarm Hosts here, Guardians are better at attacking and Swarm Hosts are better for defense.
- Add a few Wurms but not too many that will help with anti-air.
- Dehaka is good this week to hold a entrance but if Chokers show up you might have an issue early game.
- Be aware if you go for any air unit that they will stack and AOE will do a lot more.
- Call downs are still very good this week, so be sure to use them, I like Murvar for defense and Glevig and Dakrun for offense.
- Good commander for this week, For both attack and defense Reavers are a great unit.
- If on defense you will want a wall of Cybernetics Cores will small holes to funnel the enemy units.
- Be sure to have a few extra Pylons in case Spotters show up.
- Zealots can have their place but more Cannons might make more sense.
- During the night keep an eye put for places to use the top bars.
- Shield Overcharge is great so long as you have some DPS to take full advantage of the extra Shields.
- Good commander for this week, Tanks Libs and Ravens should be all you nee to defend.
- You end up building up minerals whilst waiting for units that cost gas so make Turrets and Rail Turrets to help with defense.
- If done right you can hold all 4 entrances, be sure to use the Ravens turrets as they come off cool down.
- While pushing out during the day be sure to use the Defensive Drones.
- Nova can clear a lot by herself but she need the Sabotage Drone and Griffin Air Strike to do the most.
- Great commander for this week, Colossus and Cannons for defense and, Carriers and Colossus for offense.
- Fenix should be able to hold the entire first night (as longs as there are no Chokers).
- Be sure to get all your upgrades for the units that you make.
- Praetor Suit for defense and tanking.
- Once you have your production up try to build constantly and start to work on splitting for clearing and defense, you shouldn't need all your forces to gather at any time.
- An Observer will help a lot for clearing as there will always be a few Cloaked units.
- Great commander for this week, Queens Brutalisks and Swarm Hosts is how I did it.
- You should split up the Swarm Hosts at each entrance and have a few Spines help with the defense, but it all comes down to the Swarm Hosts.
- I like to have my Brutalisks and Queens on one control group and have them for clearing and entrances that are being overrun.
- Be sure to place all your Toxic Nests as they come up, the first Night you can place the Nests under the location that the Infested gather before attacking in, this will get you a lot of Biomass, be sure to manually trigger the Nests by turning off auto cast (wait for the Infested Marines).
- Great commander for this week, Bunkers Tanks and a decent amount of Medics.
- You don't need to fill every Bunker with Marines you really want more Tanks as they kill Infested in one hit and have AOE.
- Make sure to have Medics in the mineral line to keep your SVCs alive because there will be some spell AOE that will hit them.
- I ended up floating a few Barracks around the perimeter of the base to pull agro and get me high ground vision.
- Banshee should be called down in a pinch for defense, and when using them on offense try to call them down around the outside of the map, that way you can avoid a lot of the detection and avoid more spells.
- Great commander for this week, Infested for the day time and Bunkers and Tanks for the night.
- Be sure to add Tanks for the extra DPS as the Infested will be sure to trigger the Barrier and Tanks can kill units in one hit and avoid the Barrier.
- Be sure to save a Call down until you are sure about your defenses incase you get over run, with the changes to Bunker its a lot harder to come back after losing a bunch of Bunkers.
- Alexander is god for clearing but again it will trigger Barriers as its hard to 1 shot any unit with Infested.
- If you need to defend and attack you will want to get Infested Civilian upgrades fast as the trickle of Infested out of Bunker will never overwhelm any units.
- Great commander this week and with good micro our can hold every entrance.
- Infesters and lots of Spines should hold no matter what.
- Upgrades as always.
- Try to leave a hole in the middle of your Spines so that the Roaches and Ravagers can get out.
- Be sure to send Roaches to each entrance in turn during the night to ensure that you hold.
- If you can try and spread Stetelite all around the outside of your base so that you can set up your Infesters where every you want to attack during the day.
- Really great commander for this week, Cannons Monoliths and Carriers (for a safer time) or Colossus (for a faster time).
- Be sure to leave a small gap way to the Cannons in the Batteries that you place in front to funnel the Infested.
- Spear of Adun upgrades are great.
- Be sur to get attack upgrades at least for the unit that you make.
- Monoliths are important for the defense you don't need to go over board but they really do help a lot.
- Really good commander for this week< Lurkers are great for defense and even if you don't have any units clearing during the day Kerrigan will work very well.
- Be sure to get a few Omega Worms for mobility during the day and to use them to funnel the Infested during the night.
- Immobilization Wave is good but doesn't have as much utility save for helping an entrance the is being over run.
- Be sure to get all the upgrades for the units that you make.
- I like Spores for air defense, but Hydras have really good DPS.
- Really great commander for this week, Turrets Tanks Science Vessels, and the Laser Drill will make this easy.
- Be sure to start off with Turrets for the first day and then right after start in on the Tanks.
- You can use the Concentrated Beam to clear Infested Buildings and then drop the Combat Drop to clear things further out on the map.
- For the North West and East entrances be sure to place the Tanks between the North and East and the North and West entrances, that way you can cover all 3 entrances with just 2 sets of Tanks.
- Science Vessels are good for vision over the high ground.
- Make a few sets of static defense behind your mineral lines and be aware that you might end up getting hit by spells if there are Spotters or Hunterlings.
- One of the best this week, Cannons and Abrogators are the best this week.
- Be sure to put the Cannons in the middle of the base and only use the Projections to defend as you don't want to lose actual Cannons during the night.
- Try to not use all the Cannons during the day to clear leave that to your units and just use Cannons during the first part of the day and if there are Cloaked units.
- Be sure to get the Robotics Support Bay to get all the upgrades that you need.
- Having a Void Array will help a lot to move your forces around and get the most out of every day cycle.
Tier 1 Can hold the night and clear in the daytime with ease.
Tier 2 Nights are fine but slow day time clearing, or good clearing power but bad defense.
Tier 3 Not recommended.