• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:21
CEST 07:21
KST 14:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9687 users

[TV] HBO Game of Thrones - Page 821

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 819 820 821 822 823 1836 Next
All book discussion in this thread is now allowed.
Zandar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands1541 Posts
May 13 2013 12:04 GMT
#16401
On May 13 2013 19:15 Shock710 wrote: thank you jamie, and thank god the theon tortue scene was cut short, another horrible thing (pleeease let it end)


Lol.
I got my parents to watch this series and they love it.
But every time they cut of hands/heads etc my mother looks the other way the sweetheart.
And the moment she sees Theon these days she leaves to grab a drink or got to the toilet until it is over haha.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
SamsungStar
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States912 Posts
May 13 2013 12:05 GMT
#16402
Why do people expect big things to happen every single episode? Do they not realize it's the exact middle of the season, where there should be slowly rising action that leads to the climax? Are they not aware that this is not some high-octane Vin Diesel flick?

There were major battles last season in King's Landing and the Riverlands. You can't possibly expect them to mindlessly bash at each other with their forces every other hour or so. Read up on how medieval warfare worked. Battles were few and far between and usually quite decisive. Afterwards, there would be YEARS of turtling up in castles and minor raids/skirmishes on each other's supply lines. Learn to enjoy the setting and the people living in it and discovering the whys and hows of what they do. Stop gibbering for brainless violence.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
May 13 2013 12:10 GMT
#16403
On May 13 2013 21:05 SamsungStar wrote:
Why do people expect big things to happen every single episode? Do they not realize it's the exact middle of the season, where there should be slowly rising action that leads to the climax? Are they not aware that this is not some high-octane Vin Diesel flick?

There were major battles last season in King's Landing and the Riverlands. You can't possibly expect them to mindlessly bash at each other with their forces every other hour or so. Read up on how medieval warfare worked. Battles were few and far between and usually quite decisive. Afterwards, there would be YEARS of turtling up in castles and minor raids/skirmishes on each other's supply lines. Learn to enjoy the setting and the people living in it and discovering the whys and hows of what they do. Stop gibbering for brainless violence.

Haha, sounds like a reverse Sc2 match :D
Thor.Rush
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden702 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-13 12:26:19
May 13 2013 12:22 GMT
#16404
Well I guess I was just hoping for something to happen.. I'm enjoying season 3 but I think season 1 and 2 are better. I don't mind the lack of major events/action but, there seems to be a lack of build-up to the end of this season and really just more of the same. The torturing goes on, Sansa and Marjorie walking around talking about wedding stuff, Jamie still trying to get back to dad (but "heroically" saves Brienne first). Bran and the others still hangin out talking about ravens. Tywin finally confronted Joffrey, which was a good scene, but nothing major.. Tyrion not playing a major role this season is sad.

The only story lines that seem interesting this season are #1 Daenerys and #2 John Snow.
| SaSe | Naniwa |Stephano | LucifroN | Mvp | MarineKing | ByuN | Polt | MC | Parting |
EpicShroom
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands81 Posts
May 13 2013 12:36 GMT
#16405
As a Dutch my English isn't that good but i love the interpretation and the storyline. I don't like reading books and somehow this series has got me into the books of Ice and Fire.

What im saying is this is very good for my English and at the same time one of the best series i've ever seen.
HAh .. i suck
oscar62
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada417 Posts
May 13 2013 12:38 GMT
#16406
i thought this episode was great
Bowzar
Profile Joined December 2011
Sweden741 Posts
May 13 2013 13:08 GMT
#16407
On May 13 2013 19:52 UdderChaos wrote:
That episode, along with the last was meh. I really don't understand why theon needs so much screen-time with his torture. Even after seeing the conclusion of this storyline of this i doubt any on-screen torture was really required, let alone what feels like 40 minutes at least this season. I'm fine with the sex and the gore, but to show torture at such lengths for so long on screen does feel unnecessary to me.

Its the same thing with watching Tyrion pay for his squire to get some action. Theon is important so they dont want you to forget about him.
kamicom
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States180 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-13 13:16:56
May 13 2013 13:11 GMT
#16408
What the fuck is the deal with showing theon get tortured for the entire season? It's a complete waste imo. I understand that they need to stitch the storylines together but they waste so much time every episode for it (like 4-5 minute scenes).

Also, anyone else feel like this whole sansa-tyrion-shae thing feels contrived? I'm not remotely afflicted by shae getting upset. Her tantrum was ridiculous.

The only thing i enjoyed was jamie-brienne (and even that was a bit far-fetched. I felt like the writers/author only put that in as a really irresponsible premise to develop the character.) I'm disappointed that Jamie and Brienne didn't die tbh. I feel like that would've been a great way to finish jamie's character development. If he finally proved his honor to the starks by dying for her, trying to protect her.
I ragequit if my split fails.
Isualin
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1903 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-13 13:17:56
May 13 2013 13:16 GMT
#16409
I think this was the most boring episode in this season so far. I don't want war and murder every episode but storyline for jon snow and bran is really slow and nothing is happening around them. They seem irrelevant to everything else. I hope wildlings somehow find bran so we see them less in total. I don't understand where jon and those few wildlings are going? Did they mention it?
| INnoVation | The literal god TY | ByuNjwa | LRSL when? |
Domus
Profile Joined March 2011
510 Posts
May 13 2013 13:17 GMT
#16410
On May 13 2013 21:22 Thor.Rush wrote:
Well I guess I was just hoping for something to happen.. I'm enjoying season 3 but I think season 1 and 2 are better. I don't mind the lack of major events/action but, there seems to be a lack of build-up to the end of this season and really just more of the same. The torturing goes on, Sansa and Marjorie walking around talking about wedding stuff, Jamie still trying to get back to dad (but "heroically" saves Brienne first). Bran and the others still hangin out talking about ravens. Tywin finally confronted Joffrey, which was a good scene, but nothing major.. Tyrion not playing a major role this season is sad.

The only story lines that seem interesting this season are #1 Daenerys and #2 John Snow.


Tyrion was in every episode so far...

I don't get how you can say it has been more of the same/lack of build up. There is so much stuff going on at the same time. The conflict with John Snows loyalties and the many hints dropped, the Lannister's family trouble, Robb losing grip on the situation making diplomatic mistake after mistake, Jamie for the first time being trusted by someone/not seen as a pariah (Brienne), he did not go back out of "heroism". Hodor being Hodor! Little Finger becoming a more important figure in the story.

Ok, the Theon thing, I have no clue why he is important to the story to be honest, he is sort of just there not enjoying himself very much all the time. Also Deanerys has an army now! And she is learning fast how to lead. Oh, also a dude who comes back to life even though he was almost cleaved in half. Arya getting kidnapped AGAIN, but by the hound, and the hound sort of had feelings/loyalty for Sansa I think, so no clue what will happen there, I mean he does not want to kill her and he is not going back to King's Landing, so wth does he need Arya for.

But yeah, I guess nothing is happening Oo. I think some people here just want to see people swinging swords at each other, I don't think this is the show for that.
Domus
Profile Joined March 2011
510 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-13 13:18:33
May 13 2013 13:18 GMT
#16411
On May 13 2013 22:16 Isualin wrote:
I think this was the most boring episode in this season so far. I don't want war and murder every episode but storyline for jon snow and bran is really slow and nothing is happening around them. They seem irrelevant to everything else. I hope wildlings somehow find bran so we see them less in total. I don't understand where jon and those few wildlings are going? Did they mention it?


Aren't they going to scout castle black to see how many forces are there before the wildlings attack castle black?
Thor.Rush
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden702 Posts
May 13 2013 13:28 GMT
#16412
On May 13 2013 22:17 Domus wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 13 2013 21:22 Thor.Rush wrote:
Well I guess I was just hoping for something to happen.. I'm enjoying season 3 but I think season 1 and 2 are better. I don't mind the lack of major events/action but, there seems to be a lack of build-up to the end of this season and really just more of the same. The torturing goes on, Sansa and Marjorie walking around talking about wedding stuff, Jamie still trying to get back to dad (but "heroically" saves Brienne first). Bran and the others still hangin out talking about ravens. Tywin finally confronted Joffrey, which was a good scene, but nothing major.. Tyrion not playing a major role this season is sad.

The only story lines that seem interesting this season are #1 Daenerys and #2 John Snow.


Tyrion was in every episode so far...

I don't get how you can say it has been more of the same/lack of build up. There is so much stuff going on at the same time. The conflict with John Snows loyalties and the many hints dropped, the Lannister's family trouble, Robb losing grip on the situation making diplomatic mistake after mistake, Jamie for the first time being trusted by someone/not seen as a pariah (Brienne), he did not go back out of "heroism". Hodor being Hodor! Little Finger becoming a more important figure in the story.

Ok, the Theon thing, I have no clue why he is important to the story to be honest, he is sort of just there not enjoying himself very much all the time. Also Deanerys has an army now! And she is learning fast how to lead. Oh, also a dude who comes back to life even though he was almost cleaved in half. Arya getting kidnapped AGAIN, but by the hound, and the hound sort of had feelings/loyalty for Sansa I think, so no clue what will happen there, I mean he does not want to kill her and he is not going back to King's Landing, so wth does he need Arya for.

But yeah, I guess nothing is happening Oo. I think some people here just want to see people swinging swords at each other, I don't think this is the show for that.

Never said nothing was happening, and I did say I'm enjoying season 3. I just don't think it's as rich of a story as season 1 or 2 if you compare their episodes 1-7. 8-10 in this season could be great; we'll have to see. Speaking of Tyrion, he had way more entertaining roles in season 1-2.
| SaSe | Naniwa |Stephano | LucifroN | Mvp | MarineKing | ByuN | Polt | MC | Parting |
Bowzar
Profile Joined December 2011
Sweden741 Posts
May 13 2013 13:34 GMT
#16413
On May 13 2013 22:28 Thor.Rush wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 22:17 Domus wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 13 2013 21:22 Thor.Rush wrote:
Well I guess I was just hoping for something to happen.. I'm enjoying season 3 but I think season 1 and 2 are better. I don't mind the lack of major events/action but, there seems to be a lack of build-up to the end of this season and really just more of the same. The torturing goes on, Sansa and Marjorie walking around talking about wedding stuff, Jamie still trying to get back to dad (but "heroically" saves Brienne first). Bran and the others still hangin out talking about ravens. Tywin finally confronted Joffrey, which was a good scene, but nothing major.. Tyrion not playing a major role this season is sad.

The only story lines that seem interesting this season are #1 Daenerys and #2 John Snow.


Tyrion was in every episode so far...

I don't get how you can say it has been more of the same/lack of build up. There is so much stuff going on at the same time. The conflict with John Snows loyalties and the many hints dropped, the Lannister's family trouble, Robb losing grip on the situation making diplomatic mistake after mistake, Jamie for the first time being trusted by someone/not seen as a pariah (Brienne), he did not go back out of "heroism". Hodor being Hodor! Little Finger becoming a more important figure in the story.

Ok, the Theon thing, I have no clue why he is important to the story to be honest, he is sort of just there not enjoying himself very much all the time. Also Deanerys has an army now! And she is learning fast how to lead. Oh, also a dude who comes back to life even though he was almost cleaved in half. Arya getting kidnapped AGAIN, but by the hound, and the hound sort of had feelings/loyalty for Sansa I think, so no clue what will happen there, I mean he does not want to kill her and he is not going back to King's Landing, so wth does he need Arya for.

But yeah, I guess nothing is happening Oo. I think some people here just want to see people swinging swords at each other, I don't think this is the show for that.

Never said nothing was happening, and I did say I'm enjoying season 3. I just don't think it's as rich of a story as season 1 or 2 if you compare their episodes 1-7. 8-10 in this season could be great; we'll have to see. Speaking of Tyrion, he had way more entertaining roles in season 1-2.

Well, we are seeing the aftermath of a war (its in a stalemate atm) which means not a lot of exciting things are happening within Robb, Stannis and Kings Landing storylines.
SamsungStar
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States912 Posts
May 13 2013 13:39 GMT
#16414
On May 13 2013 22:18 Domus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 22:16 Isualin wrote:
I think this was the most boring episode in this season so far. I don't want war and murder every episode but storyline for jon snow and bran is really slow and nothing is happening around them. They seem irrelevant to everything else. I hope wildlings somehow find bran so we see them less in total. I don't understand where jon and those few wildlings are going? Did they mention it?


Aren't they going to scout castle black to see how many forces are there before the wildlings attack castle black?


Yes, exactly. They are the vanguard of a massive invasion by the wildlings. But I guess that's irrelevant to everything else... Not like a horde of wildlings streaming into the Northlands while Robb is fighting a war in the Riverlands will matter, right? Nor that a bastard son of the former ruler of House Stark will be part of that invading army.

Bran's storyline is admittedly terrible though. I can't stand watching his scenes. One can only tolerate stories about three-eyed ravens and scenes of ugly girls bickering for so long.

The Brothers Without Banners are great. The Red Lady's storyline is really interesting. I'm curious to know what she's going to do with the blacksmith's apprentice. Arya's story just got really interesting with Clegane. Daenerys is finally making power moves and has a freaking army at her command. Littlefinger scheming. The Tyrells are enmeshing themselves in convoluted politics, trying to pull Sansa close to their side and outmaneuver the Lannisters, who, by the way, are their allies purely out of necessity. They used to support one of the Baratheons and only went over to Tywin because Stannis is such an intolerant prig. If not for Renly's death, the Tyrells would have been fighting the Lannisters.

So, when you really look at it, the story is developing quite nicely, with a multitude of interesting storylines. It's just some people can't keep track of what's going on and want to whine about no good fights.
SamsungStar
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States912 Posts
May 13 2013 13:44 GMT
#16415
On May 13 2013 22:28 Thor.Rush wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 22:17 Domus wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 13 2013 21:22 Thor.Rush wrote:
Well I guess I was just hoping for something to happen.. I'm enjoying season 3 but I think season 1 and 2 are better. I don't mind the lack of major events/action but, there seems to be a lack of build-up to the end of this season and really just more of the same. The torturing goes on, Sansa and Marjorie walking around talking about wedding stuff, Jamie still trying to get back to dad (but "heroically" saves Brienne first). Bran and the others still hangin out talking about ravens. Tywin finally confronted Joffrey, which was a good scene, but nothing major.. Tyrion not playing a major role this season is sad.

The only story lines that seem interesting this season are #1 Daenerys and #2 John Snow.


Tyrion was in every episode so far...

I don't get how you can say it has been more of the same/lack of build up. There is so much stuff going on at the same time. The conflict with John Snows loyalties and the many hints dropped, the Lannister's family trouble, Robb losing grip on the situation making diplomatic mistake after mistake, Jamie for the first time being trusted by someone/not seen as a pariah (Brienne), he did not go back out of "heroism". Hodor being Hodor! Little Finger becoming a more important figure in the story.

Ok, the Theon thing, I have no clue why he is important to the story to be honest, he is sort of just there not enjoying himself very much all the time. Also Deanerys has an army now! And she is learning fast how to lead. Oh, also a dude who comes back to life even though he was almost cleaved in half. Arya getting kidnapped AGAIN, but by the hound, and the hound sort of had feelings/loyalty for Sansa I think, so no clue what will happen there, I mean he does not want to kill her and he is not going back to King's Landing, so wth does he need Arya for.

But yeah, I guess nothing is happening Oo. I think some people here just want to see people swinging swords at each other, I don't think this is the show for that.

Never said nothing was happening, and I did say I'm enjoying season 3. I just don't think it's as rich of a story as season 1 or 2 if you compare their episodes 1-7. 8-10 in this season could be great; we'll have to see. Speaking of Tyrion, he had way more entertaining roles in season 1-2.


Catering to idiotic desires by the audience for immediate gratification is exactly what sinks epic storylines and turns them into episodic nonsense. Tyrion had way more entertaining roles? Try to understand Tyrion as an actual character. The entire point of this season for him is that he was doing really important, influential things for his family in the first two seasons, yet now, after all the good works he's done, his father has relegated him to being little more than a pawn in a political marriage and a powerless administrator wasting time in small councils. That's why Tyrion is spending most of his time absorbed in his relationship with Shae and brooding over how unfairly he's been treated. There have been some great scenes with his sister and his father, which juxtaposed just how different Tyrion and Jamie's positions are in the family. But I guess some people would rather hear more droll one-liners about whoring and drinking and watch him waddle about in armor lashing people with his tongue.


CrimsonLotus
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Colombia1123 Posts
May 13 2013 14:00 GMT
#16416
That's what amazes me about the GoT show being so popular. The average TV viewer only wants inmediate gratification and any episode that doesn't include violence, sex, explosions or characters dying and instead sets up the plot or developes the characters is considered "boring".
444 444 444 444
Thor.Rush
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden702 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-13 14:11:26
May 13 2013 14:04 GMT
#16417
On May 13 2013 22:44 SamsungStar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 22:28 Thor.Rush wrote:
On May 13 2013 22:17 Domus wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 13 2013 21:22 Thor.Rush wrote:
Well I guess I was just hoping for something to happen.. I'm enjoying season 3 but I think season 1 and 2 are better. I don't mind the lack of major events/action but, there seems to be a lack of build-up to the end of this season and really just more of the same. The torturing goes on, Sansa and Marjorie walking around talking about wedding stuff, Jamie still trying to get back to dad (but "heroically" saves Brienne first). Bran and the others still hangin out talking about ravens. Tywin finally confronted Joffrey, which was a good scene, but nothing major.. Tyrion not playing a major role this season is sad.

The only story lines that seem interesting this season are #1 Daenerys and #2 John Snow.


Tyrion was in every episode so far...

I don't get how you can say it has been more of the same/lack of build up. There is so much stuff going on at the same time. The conflict with John Snows loyalties and the many hints dropped, the Lannister's family trouble, Robb losing grip on the situation making diplomatic mistake after mistake, Jamie for the first time being trusted by someone/not seen as a pariah (Brienne), he did not go back out of "heroism". Hodor being Hodor! Little Finger becoming a more important figure in the story.

Ok, the Theon thing, I have no clue why he is important to the story to be honest, he is sort of just there not enjoying himself very much all the time. Also Deanerys has an army now! And she is learning fast how to lead. Oh, also a dude who comes back to life even though he was almost cleaved in half. Arya getting kidnapped AGAIN, but by the hound, and the hound sort of had feelings/loyalty for Sansa I think, so no clue what will happen there, I mean he does not want to kill her and he is not going back to King's Landing, so wth does he need Arya for.

But yeah, I guess nothing is happening Oo. I think some people here just want to see people swinging swords at each other, I don't think this is the show for that.

Never said nothing was happening, and I did say I'm enjoying season 3. I just don't think it's as rich of a story as season 1 or 2 if you compare their episodes 1-7. 8-10 in this season could be great; we'll have to see. Speaking of Tyrion, he had way more entertaining roles in season 1-2.


Catering to idiotic desires by the audience for immediate gratification is exactly what sinks epic storylines and turns them into episodic nonsense. Tyrion had way more entertaining roles? Try to understand Tyrion as an actual character. The entire point of this season for him is that he was doing really important, influential things for his family in the first two seasons, yet now, after all the good works he's done, his father has relegated him to being little more than a pawn in a political marriage and a powerless administrator wasting time in small councils. That's why Tyrion is spending most of his time absorbed in his relationship with Shae and brooding over how unfairly he's been treated. There have been some great scenes with his sister and his father, which juxtaposed just how different Tyrion and Jamie's positions are in the family. But I guess some people would rather hear more droll one-liners about whoring and drinking and watch him waddle about in armor lashing people with his tongue.



Dude you need to relax. You're defending the show way too seriously and assuming way too much about me. I'll repeat what I said. I'm enjoying season 3, but not as much as 1-2. How is that not a fair opinion to have? Seasons 1-2 didn't have "immediate gratification" all the time and I still loved it, so please don't put words into my mouth. Tyrion's role this season has changed and you can't change story to make his character more interesting. I get that. What I'm saying is I think that it's unfortunate his character is the way it is now. I'm sorry for having that opinion, but I believe most people came to like the character precisely because of his witty "one-liners about whoring and drinking and watch him waddle about in armor lashing people with his tongue" (if you want to put that way) or just his wit in general.
| SaSe | Naniwa |Stephano | LucifroN | Mvp | MarineKing | ByuN | Polt | MC | Parting |
Abenrod
Profile Joined June 2011
Chile26 Posts
May 13 2013 14:11 GMT
#16418
The best line of the episode was delivered by no other than Hodor!

Yes, the plot has been set up and I do think it is being developed nicely to a potential climax soon enough, but it is inevitable at this point to think in some scenes (Theon for example) "Ok, we get it, can we move forward a little bit?". And I'm not even talking about being disturbed by violence.

My biggest fear is (not having read the books) something big is going to happen in the last 2 episodes or so and we will have to wait another year to see the results. For the same reason I think S4 probably will be the best season out of the 4.

Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
May 13 2013 14:17 GMT
#16419
On May 13 2013 19:15 Shock710 wrote:
omg u guys can not know how happy and relieved i am, that briene didnt get raped or die (omg nothing has horrible as rape T_T) thank you jamie, and thank god the theon tortue scene was cut short, another horrible thing (pleeease let it end)
)


cut short... huhhahaha :D
SkelA
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Macedonia13090 Posts
May 13 2013 14:18 GMT
#16420
Actually i was expecting someone important to die by now
Stork and KHAN fan till 2012 ...
Prev 1 819 820 821 822 823 1836 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2076
Snow 153
Bale 26
910 14
Noble 14
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm180
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1118
Mew2King28
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1234
WinterStarcraft643
Other Games
summit1g7837
JimRising 625
PiGStarcraft317
C9.Mang0176
ArmadaUGS144
Maynarde140
Sick118
RuFF_SC295
Livibee66
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2195
League of Legends
• Lourlo1380
• Rush1018
• Stunt389
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 40m
OSC
7h 40m
Stellar Fest
7h 40m
OSC
18h 40m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.