• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:13
CEST 12:13
KST 19:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11620 users

[TV] HBO Game of Thrones - Page 811

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 809 810 811 812 813 1836 Next
All book discussion in this thread is now allowed.
OrchidThief
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark2298 Posts
May 12 2013 18:07 GMT
#16201
Huh, with 13/17 people in that poll having read the books I guess I should stop reading this entirely, since people can't help but subtly confirm shit if they know what's actually happening. Gg.
CrimsonLotus
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Colombia1123 Posts
May 12 2013 18:09 GMT
#16202
On May 13 2013 03:02 Dazed_Spy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 01:15 DragonLord wrote:
On May 13 2013 01:04 Biff The Understudy wrote:
On May 13 2013 00:08 duoform wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:45 zbedlam wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:09 Neeh wrote:
The witch was just getting her revenge. It's hard to draw the line between good and evil in this series, most of the characters have legit reasons for doing what they're doing.


The Dothraki raped and murdered people for no reason. In fact I don't know how they survived this long since they seemed to rape and kill every source of food they come across aside from horses.

Joffrey also kills for no reason.

These are the only two "evil" people/factions I have seen in this show so far.

The Dothraki raped and murdered because that's their culture and that's how they lived. In the world they live in, like in Westeros, you either live to play the game or die being humble and honest like Ned. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Stark guy in the series but being honest, loyal, etc in a fantasy world like Game of Thrones will lead you nowhere.

Joffrey however should die in the most painful way ever. I've discussed this before, I think Robb will not win this war but I seriously hope to see Robb or Jon chopping Joffrey's head in front of Cersei. That would be a freaking good way of ending Season 3

Robb is a dead man. I haven't read the books, and I can predict he won't survive more than a few episodes. Narrative structure is crystal clear, he is losing the war and he will get killed. He is useless for the narrative anyway from now since there is no way on earth he wins after the last few episodes, and the crown of the North needs to be at stake in King's Landing for the story to be more interesting. I can see a Littlefinger or someone like that assassinating him, to be honest.

As for Joffrey, I guess he will get out when the rage of audience has reached its peak. All depends how the rivalry between the Tyrell and the Lannister goes, but one of the two families will probably need to get rid of him. Or, I could imagine Jamie getting his second king's kill for noble reasons since apparently he is on a disappointingly cliché redemption path...

Let's see.


But you have to admit, Robb would make a really great King. Far more level headed and just than either Stannis or Joffrey.
Hardly. Hes a naive fool. I think Stannis would be a great king, except for the Red Priestesses negative influence, causing him to compromise his principles and honour constantly.


Stannis is like an asshole version of Ned Stark. Still way too rigid, but people don't even like him.
444 444 444 444
Dazed.
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3301 Posts
May 12 2013 18:11 GMT
#16203
On May 13 2013 03:09 CrimsonLotus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 03:02 Dazed_Spy wrote:
On May 13 2013 01:15 DragonLord wrote:
On May 13 2013 01:04 Biff The Understudy wrote:
On May 13 2013 00:08 duoform wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:45 zbedlam wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:09 Neeh wrote:
The witch was just getting her revenge. It's hard to draw the line between good and evil in this series, most of the characters have legit reasons for doing what they're doing.


The Dothraki raped and murdered people for no reason. In fact I don't know how they survived this long since they seemed to rape and kill every source of food they come across aside from horses.

Joffrey also kills for no reason.

These are the only two "evil" people/factions I have seen in this show so far.

The Dothraki raped and murdered because that's their culture and that's how they lived. In the world they live in, like in Westeros, you either live to play the game or die being humble and honest like Ned. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Stark guy in the series but being honest, loyal, etc in a fantasy world like Game of Thrones will lead you nowhere.

Joffrey however should die in the most painful way ever. I've discussed this before, I think Robb will not win this war but I seriously hope to see Robb or Jon chopping Joffrey's head in front of Cersei. That would be a freaking good way of ending Season 3

Robb is a dead man. I haven't read the books, and I can predict he won't survive more than a few episodes. Narrative structure is crystal clear, he is losing the war and he will get killed. He is useless for the narrative anyway from now since there is no way on earth he wins after the last few episodes, and the crown of the North needs to be at stake in King's Landing for the story to be more interesting. I can see a Littlefinger or someone like that assassinating him, to be honest.

As for Joffrey, I guess he will get out when the rage of audience has reached its peak. All depends how the rivalry between the Tyrell and the Lannister goes, but one of the two families will probably need to get rid of him. Or, I could imagine Jamie getting his second king's kill for noble reasons since apparently he is on a disappointingly cliché redemption path...

Let's see.


But you have to admit, Robb would make a really great King. Far more level headed and just than either Stannis or Joffrey.
Hardly. Hes a naive fool. I think Stannis would be a great king, except for the Red Priestesses negative influence, causing him to compromise his principles and honour constantly.


Stannis is like an asshole version of Ned Stark. Still way too rigid, but people don't even like him.
Thats why I think he'd of made a great king assuming he took power peacefully. Because Ned would of made a great king. Who cares if he wouldnt be popular per se, he would run the realm competently and justly. Now, i'm not so sure, because Melisandre is god damn insane. I feel like hes relying on her more out of mad desperation than anything else, and if he begins to see greater success [thats predicated more on secular causes] he'll just grow to ignore her, and hopefully, see her for what she is.
Never say Die! ||| Fight you? No, I want to kill you.
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
May 12 2013 18:13 GMT
#16204
On May 13 2013 03:02 Dazed_Spy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 01:15 DragonLord wrote:
On May 13 2013 01:04 Biff The Understudy wrote:
On May 13 2013 00:08 duoform wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:45 zbedlam wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:09 Neeh wrote:
The witch was just getting her revenge. It's hard to draw the line between good and evil in this series, most of the characters have legit reasons for doing what they're doing.


The Dothraki raped and murdered people for no reason. In fact I don't know how they survived this long since they seemed to rape and kill every source of food they come across aside from horses.

Joffrey also kills for no reason.

These are the only two "evil" people/factions I have seen in this show so far.

The Dothraki raped and murdered because that's their culture and that's how they lived. In the world they live in, like in Westeros, you either live to play the game or die being humble and honest like Ned. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Stark guy in the series but being honest, loyal, etc in a fantasy world like Game of Thrones will lead you nowhere.

Joffrey however should die in the most painful way ever. I've discussed this before, I think Robb will not win this war but I seriously hope to see Robb or Jon chopping Joffrey's head in front of Cersei. That would be a freaking good way of ending Season 3

Robb is a dead man. I haven't read the books, and I can predict he won't survive more than a few episodes. Narrative structure is crystal clear, he is losing the war and he will get killed. He is useless for the narrative anyway from now since there is no way on earth he wins after the last few episodes, and the crown of the North needs to be at stake in King's Landing for the story to be more interesting. I can see a Littlefinger or someone like that assassinating him, to be honest.

As for Joffrey, I guess he will get out when the rage of audience has reached its peak. All depends how the rivalry between the Tyrell and the Lannister goes, but one of the two families will probably need to get rid of him. Or, I could imagine Jamie getting his second king's kill for noble reasons since apparently he is on a disappointingly cliché redemption path...

Let's see.


But you have to admit, Robb would make a really great King. Far more level headed and just than either Stannis or Joffrey.
Hardly. Hes a naive fool. I think Stannis would be a great king, except for the Red Priestesses negative influence, causing him to compromise his principles and honour constantly.

He is still young and inexperienced at the moment. Stannis has been compromised though, he has fallen to the Red Woman and her religion. Robb learnt a lot from his father about morality and fairness, skills that would be admired in a king. But he doesn't have the experience or the understanding of ruling. His treatment of Cat for her betrayal is mild, and him breaking his promises to the Frey's for another woman was not right either.
Stannis is cold hearted and does not love his people. He sees them as instruments to achieve his goals of becoming king. And technically he should be next in line for the throne. But it does not neccessarily make him a good ruler
<3
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
May 12 2013 18:19 GMT
#16205
On May 13 2013 03:07 OrchidThief wrote:
Huh, with 13/17 people in that poll having read the books I guess I should stop reading this entirely, since people can't help but subtly confirm shit if they know what's actually happening. Gg.

I've read the books but I don't post hints or predictions, I mostly just read the thread. I've actually forgotten a lot of stuff since I read them like... 8 years ago.

If people want to talk about morality and things of that nature, sure, I'll comment on something like that but I won't address any speculations.


My comment on the morality thing - there are a few characters who are just so far gone, complete sadistic sociopaths ie The Mountain, Joffrey, and he guy holding Theon that I think it's pretty easy to categorize them as evil. Sure, there are reasons for why they are that way, be it upbringing or whatever, but I think it's hard to defend Joffrey's actions as following any sort of moral code.
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
May 12 2013 18:21 GMT
#16206
On May 13 2013 03:19 Nevuk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 03:07 OrchidThief wrote:
Huh, with 13/17 people in that poll having read the books I guess I should stop reading this entirely, since people can't help but subtly confirm shit if they know what's actually happening. Gg.

I've read the books but I don't post hints or predictions, I mostly just read the thread. I've actually forgotten a lot of stuff since I read them like... 8 years ago.

If people want to talk about morality and things of that nature, sure, I'll comment on something like that but I won't address any speculations.


My comment on the morality thing - there are a few characters who are just so far gone, complete sadistic sociopaths ie The Mountain, Joffrey, and he guy holding Theon that I think it's pretty easy to categorize them as evil. Sure, there are reasons for why they are that way, be it upbringing or whatever, but I think it's hard to defend Joffrey's actions as following any sort of moral code.

or Joffrey born of incest had some effects on him
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
May 12 2013 18:30 GMT
#16207
On May 13 2013 03:21 icystorage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 03:19 Nevuk wrote:
On May 13 2013 03:07 OrchidThief wrote:
Huh, with 13/17 people in that poll having read the books I guess I should stop reading this entirely, since people can't help but subtly confirm shit if they know what's actually happening. Gg.

I've read the books but I don't post hints or predictions, I mostly just read the thread. I've actually forgotten a lot of stuff since I read them like... 8 years ago.

If people want to talk about morality and things of that nature, sure, I'll comment on something like that but I won't address any speculations.


My comment on the morality thing - there are a few characters who are just so far gone, complete sadistic sociopaths ie The Mountain, Joffrey, and he guy holding Theon that I think it's pretty easy to categorize them as evil. Sure, there are reasons for why they are that way, be it upbringing or whatever, but I think it's hard to defend Joffrey's actions as following any sort of moral code.

or Joffrey born of incest had some effects on him

Tommen and Myrcella seem perfectly fine. There's also Dany. I mean sure Viserys (ugh targaryen names too hard to spell) seemed like a blonder Joffrey but as far as being born of incest it doesn't automatically make someone mentally ill, especially just a single generation (sidenote - isn't mental illness one of the least likely side-effects of incest?).

The continued practice of incest could easily lead to madness but unless the Lannister line has been doing it for some time it shouldn't be treated as the best explanation for Joffrey's behavior (I would attribute it more to what Cersei says in the scenes she's had in the show, saying things like "everyone who isn't us is an enemy" I think, and I think the only thing Robert ever says to Joffrey is "You let a little girl disarm you?"
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
May 12 2013 18:43 GMT
#16208
On May 13 2013 02:55 hooahah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 01:43 -Archangel- wrote:
On May 13 2013 01:04 Biff The Understudy wrote:
On May 13 2013 00:08 duoform wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:45 zbedlam wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:09 Neeh wrote:
The witch was just getting her revenge. It's hard to draw the line between good and evil in this series, most of the characters have legit reasons for doing what they're doing.


The Dothraki raped and murdered people for no reason. In fact I don't know how they survived this long since they seemed to rape and kill every source of food they come across aside from horses.

Joffrey also kills for no reason.

These are the only two "evil" people/factions I have seen in this show so far.

The Dothraki raped and murdered because that's their culture and that's how they lived. In the world they live in, like in Westeros, you either live to play the game or die being humble and honest like Ned. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Stark guy in the series but being honest, loyal, etc in a fantasy world like Game of Thrones will lead you nowhere.

Joffrey however should die in the most painful way ever. I've discussed this before, I think Robb will not win this war but I seriously hope to see Robb or Jon chopping Joffrey's head in front of Cersei. That would be a freaking good way of ending Season 3

Robb is a dead man. I haven't read the books, and I can predict he won't survive more than a few episodes. Narrative structure is crystal clear, he is losing the war and he will get killed. He is useless for the narrative anyway from now since there is no way on earth he wins after the last few episodes, and the crown of the North needs to be at stake in King's Landing for the story to be more interesting. I can see a Littlefinger or someone like that assassinating him, to be honest.

As for Joffrey, I guess he will get out when the rage of audience has reached its peak. All depends how the rivalry between the Tyrell and the Lannister goes, but one of the two families will probably need to get rid of him. Or, I could imagine Jamie getting his second king's kill for noble reasons since apparently he is on a disappointingly cliché redemption path...

Let's see.
lol. You do know that joffrey is jamie's son? How is anyone redeeming themselves by killing their own son?


when your son is Joffrey, you have every reason to kill him for the good of mankind.

As for evil characters, don't forget The Mountain. Rapin', Pillagin' and the evil brother of The Hound. He's pretty high up there in the 'evil' heiharcy.

WTF, this just proves that your have no children. If he wanted to redeem himself he would step up as a real father to Joffrey, maybe tell him the truth and show him the error of his ways.
biology]major
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2253 Posts
May 12 2013 18:44 GMT
#16209
On May 13 2013 03:30 Nevuk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 03:21 icystorage wrote:
On May 13 2013 03:19 Nevuk wrote:
On May 13 2013 03:07 OrchidThief wrote:
Huh, with 13/17 people in that poll having read the books I guess I should stop reading this entirely, since people can't help but subtly confirm shit if they know what's actually happening. Gg.

I've read the books but I don't post hints or predictions, I mostly just read the thread. I've actually forgotten a lot of stuff since I read them like... 8 years ago.

If people want to talk about morality and things of that nature, sure, I'll comment on something like that but I won't address any speculations.


My comment on the morality thing - there are a few characters who are just so far gone, complete sadistic sociopaths ie The Mountain, Joffrey, and he guy holding Theon that I think it's pretty easy to categorize them as evil. Sure, there are reasons for why they are that way, be it upbringing or whatever, but I think it's hard to defend Joffrey's actions as following any sort of moral code.

or Joffrey born of incest had some effects on him

Tommen and Myrcella seem perfectly fine. There's also Dany. I mean sure Viserys (ugh targaryen names too hard to spell) seemed like a blonder Joffrey but as far as being born of incest it doesn't automatically make someone mentally ill, especially just a single generation (sidenote - isn't mental illness one of the least likely side-effects of incest?).

The continued practice of incest could easily lead to madness but unless the Lannister line has been doing it for some time it shouldn't be treated as the best explanation for Joffrey's behavior (I would attribute it more to what Cersei says in the scenes she's had in the show, saying things like "everyone who isn't us is an enemy" I think, and I think the only thing Robert ever says to Joffrey is "You let a little girl disarm you?"



Joffrey = the worst of Cersei + Jaime
Question.?
Sent.
Profile Joined June 2012
Poland9331 Posts
May 12 2013 18:55 GMT
#16210
The poll from previous page is just saddening.
You're now breathing manually
Fenrax
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States5018 Posts
May 12 2013 19:00 GMT
#16211
On May 13 2013 03:55 Sent. wrote:
The poll from previous page is just saddening.


What can I say... I am the one guy who gets surprised by the plot twists!
Yoav
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1874 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-12 19:06:20
May 12 2013 19:03 GMT
#16212
On May 13 2013 03:19 Nevuk wrote:
My comment on the morality thing - there are a few characters who are just so far gone, complete sadistic sociopaths ie The Mountain, Joffrey, and he guy holding Theon that I think it's pretty easy to categorize them as evil. Sure, there are reasons for why they are that way, be it upbringing or whatever, but I think it's hard to defend Joffrey's actions as following any sort of moral code.


Fair enough. What I wrote does not apply to people who are straight up insane. Mad King, Joff, Cat's sister and nephew, perhaps the Mountain (we don't really know much about him other than one episode with Loras/Hound and some hearsay), and Barry (Misfits joke anyone... anyone...).

And it's fantasy, so you're allowed to have pure moral good/evil in the form of externalities such as white walkers, zombies, shadow monsters, scary death gods and their vessels, and any other such things we may encounter.
Hitch-22
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Canada753 Posts
May 12 2013 19:08 GMT
#16213
On May 13 2013 03:55 Sent. wrote:
The poll from previous page is just saddening.

It's likely bullshit since I voted for "read books and spoil" just to keep it bumping up, polls like that hold no weight (I've never read the books lol)
"We all let our sword do the talking for us once in awhile I guess" - Bregor, the legendary critical striker and critical misser who triple crits 2 horses with 1 arrow but lands 3 1's in a row
duoform
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain5180 Posts
May 12 2013 19:10 GMT
#16214
On May 13 2013 04:00 Fenrax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 03:55 Sent. wrote:
The poll from previous page is just saddening.


What can I say... I am the one guy who gets surprised by the plot twists!

Easy. Mods ban speculations from this thread!
"I really like Marauders and Marines." - Flash
BliptiX
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada324 Posts
May 12 2013 19:13 GMT
#16215
On May 13 2013 04:08 Hitch-22 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 03:55 Sent. wrote:
The poll from previous page is just saddening.

It's likely bullshit since I voted for "read books and spoil" just to keep it bumping up, polls like that hold no weight (I've never read the books lol)


It seems somewhat accurate to me. I just love how people connect the most vague "hints" in the show and make the most wild of "predictions".
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-12 19:23:45
May 12 2013 19:20 GMT
#16216
I get surprised by twists too, because even though I get the foreshadowing, usually I'm just making the wrong inference. I thought Melisandre would go for the fetuses instead of Gendry for instance.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
May 12 2013 19:23 GMT
#16217
On May 13 2013 04:10 duoform wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 04:00 Fenrax wrote:
On May 13 2013 03:55 Sent. wrote:
The poll from previous page is just saddening.


What can I say... I am the one guy who gets surprised by the plot twists!

Easy. Mods ban speculations from this thread!


Oh and I forget which mod it was that said he loved the speculation because most of the time it was all over the place so it didn't reveal the book spoilers, and created lots of discussion
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Figgy
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1788 Posts
May 12 2013 19:24 GMT
#16218
On May 13 2013 04:08 Hitch-22 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 03:55 Sent. wrote:
The poll from previous page is just saddening.

It's likely bullshit since I voted for "read books and spoil" just to keep it bumping up, polls like that hold no weight (I've never read the books lol)


Trust me, that poll isn't bullshit.
Bug Fixes Fixed an issue where, when facing a SlayerS terran, completing a hatchery would cause a medivac and 8 marines to randomly spawn nearby and attack it.
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
May 12 2013 19:25 GMT
#16219
Let's just get back to discussing the show and having a good time. Don't let the mean spoiler people win and ruin the fun !
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Dazed.
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3301 Posts
May 12 2013 19:42 GMT
#16220
On May 13 2013 04:20 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I get surprised by twists too, because even though I get the foreshadowing, usually I'm just making the wrong inference. I thought Melisandre would go for the fetuses instead of Gendry for instance.
What fetuses?
Never say Die! ||| Fight you? No, I want to kill you.
Prev 1 809 810 811 812 813 1836 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech56
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1142
Bisu 876
Hyuk 728
Horang2 712
Larva 601
Leta 187
Sexy 124
EffOrt 119
Zeus 115
Soma 100
[ Show more ]
Mini 90
PianO 81
Pusan 59
Killer 38
ZerO 38
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 26
sorry 26
Last 23
Hm[arnc] 18
yabsab 18
Trap 14
JulyZerg 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe405
XaKoH 283
League of Legends
JimRising 318
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1389
Other Games
gofns30957
singsing1499
crisheroes241
OGKoka 195
Mew2King111
ArmadaUGS63
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick544
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• LUISG 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2332
League of Legends
• Jankos1259
• Stunt939
Upcoming Events
Online Event
47m
FEL
5h 47m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 47m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.