• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:46
CEST 20:46
KST 03:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8148 users

[TV] HBO Game of Thrones - Page 810

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 808 809 810 811 812 1836 Next
All book discussion in this thread is now allowed.
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
May 12 2013 16:15 GMT
#16181
On May 13 2013 01:04 Biff The Understudy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 00:08 duoform wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:45 zbedlam wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:09 Neeh wrote:
The witch was just getting her revenge. It's hard to draw the line between good and evil in this series, most of the characters have legit reasons for doing what they're doing.


The Dothraki raped and murdered people for no reason. In fact I don't know how they survived this long since they seemed to rape and kill every source of food they come across aside from horses.

Joffrey also kills for no reason.

These are the only two "evil" people/factions I have seen in this show so far.

The Dothraki raped and murdered because that's their culture and that's how they lived. In the world they live in, like in Westeros, you either live to play the game or die being humble and honest like Ned. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Stark guy in the series but being honest, loyal, etc in a fantasy world like Game of Thrones will lead you nowhere.

Joffrey however should die in the most painful way ever. I've discussed this before, I think Robb will not win this war but I seriously hope to see Robb or Jon chopping Joffrey's head in front of Cersei. That would be a freaking good way of ending Season 3

Robb is a dead man. I haven't read the books, and I can predict he won't survive more than a few episodes. Narrative structure is crystal clear, he is losing the war and he will get killed. He is useless for the narrative anyway from now since there is no way on earth he wins after the last few episodes, and the crown of the North needs to be at stake in King's Landing for the story to be more interesting. I can see a Littlefinger or someone like that assassinating him, to be honest.

As for Joffrey, I guess he will get out when the rage of audience has reached its peak. All depends how the rivalry between the Tyrell and the Lannister goes, but one of the two families will probably need to get rid of him. Or, I could imagine Jamie getting his second king's kill for noble reasons since apparently he is on a disappointingly cliché redemption path...

Let's see.


But you have to admit, Robb would make a really great King. Far more level headed and just than either Stannis or Joffrey.
<3
Elegance
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada917 Posts
May 12 2013 16:17 GMT
#16182
Rickon predicted in season 1 (just before rob left for war) that rob and cat won't come back (episode 8 i think?)
Power of Ze
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44352 Posts
May 12 2013 16:26 GMT
#16183
How exactly is Robb going to be defeated? Who is going to provide the men for this. Yeah, the Lannisters fucked up the riverlands until Robb got there but the Tullys didn't suffer any major defeats, just had their fields burned. Since then we have seen the army of the Stormlands be destroyed by a combination of the Tyrell's and Lannisters but the Tyrells were only there because Stannis killed Renly and they wanted to make a grab for the throne. They have no issue with Robb, they were on board with the independent north plan back when Renly was still alive. The Reach and Dorne are still unaccounted for but the Reach is controlled by Robb's aunt and his cousin.
Basically the only people actually invested in fighting Robb are the Lannisters who he's currently 3-0 up against and has the support of the Riverlands against. If he made a move on King's Landing then the Tyrells would intervene to protect their claim on the throne but Robb knows that and also knows that the Tyrells have absolutely no desire to invade the north. Meanwhile if Robb goes west with the forces of the Riverlands and the North against the Lannisters I imagine the Tyrells would be quite happy. They might eventually bail out Tywin for a lot of gold but between them they control the throne and what is bad for one is good for the other.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
ridic
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada52 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-12 16:38:03
May 12 2013 16:31 GMT
#16184
On May 13 2013 01:26 KwarK wrote:
How exactly is Robb going to be defeated? Who is going to provide the men for this. Yeah, the Lannisters fucked up the riverlands until Robb got there but the Tullys didn't suffer any major defeats, just had their fields burned. Since then we have seen the army of the Stormlands be destroyed by a combination of the Tyrell's and Lannisters but the Tyrells were only there because Stannis killed Renly and they wanted to make a grab for the throne. They have no issue with Robb, they were on board with the independent north plan back when Renly was still alive. The Reach and Dorne are still unaccounted for but the Reach is controlled by Robb's aunt and his cousin.
Basically the only people actually invested in fighting Robb are the Lannisters who he's currently 3-0 up against and has the support of the Riverlands against. If he made a move on King's Landing then the Tyrells would intervene to protect their claim on the throne but Robb knows that and also knows that the Tyrells have absolutely no desire to invade the north. Meanwhile if Robb goes west with the forces of the Riverlands and the North against the Lannisters I imagine the Tyrells would be quite happy. They might eventually bail out Tywin for a lot of gold but between them they control the throne and what is bad for one is good for the other.


It's really simple when you think about it. The clues are there. I haven't read the books, so I don't know if they give the same clues, but the show really goofed I think. They basically spell it out for us . I hope because its so obvious the opposite will happen, Robb is my favorite character atm.. How can they end 3 seasons with stark losses/lannister victories? Fuark I hope I'm wrong. This shit has been haunting me.

Edit: Now that I think of it, what is the whole purpose of the whole Jon Snow arc if he won't be actively participating in the main story. The purpose of Dany's arc is clear; she will be fighting for the throne.. She's a powerful character who no one acknowledges. This makes the story more interesting. But Jon Snow? What is he doing, really... Not like he'll be staying at the Night's watch anymore (what the hell happened there anyway, white walkers killed a few and passed the wall or what? why are there 700 left, shouldn't they all have been killed?).

Robb's defeat would make him want revenge I guess... What else is there to do with this character?
Venom2
Profile Joined June 2011
United States64 Posts
May 12 2013 16:39 GMT
#16185
I'm a bit worried about this Frey/Edmure wedding that's coming up, how do we know this old frey dude doesn't still hold a grudge with Rob for marrying Talisa? I hope Rob takes his army with him when he goes to attend the wedding, that way there won't be any trouble.
ridic
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada52 Posts
May 12 2013 16:42 GMT
#16186
On May 13 2013 01:39 Venom2 wrote:
I'm a bit worried about this Frey/Edmure wedding that's coming up, how do we know this old frey dude doesn't still hold a grudge with Rob for marrying Talisa? I hope Rob takes his army with him when he goes to attend the wedding, that way there won't be any trouble.


Doesn't he have his own "King's guard" or whatever they call it. It's not like he'll run in there blindfolded, he'd see how many people would be there. IDK..
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-12 17:02:24
May 12 2013 16:43 GMT
#16187
On May 13 2013 01:04 Biff The Understudy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 00:08 duoform wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:45 zbedlam wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:09 Neeh wrote:
The witch was just getting her revenge. It's hard to draw the line between good and evil in this series, most of the characters have legit reasons for doing what they're doing.


The Dothraki raped and murdered people for no reason. In fact I don't know how they survived this long since they seemed to rape and kill every source of food they come across aside from horses.

Joffrey also kills for no reason.

These are the only two "evil" people/factions I have seen in this show so far.

The Dothraki raped and murdered because that's their culture and that's how they lived. In the world they live in, like in Westeros, you either live to play the game or die being humble and honest like Ned. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Stark guy in the series but being honest, loyal, etc in a fantasy world like Game of Thrones will lead you nowhere.

Joffrey however should die in the most painful way ever. I've discussed this before, I think Robb will not win this war but I seriously hope to see Robb or Jon chopping Joffrey's head in front of Cersei. That would be a freaking good way of ending Season 3

Robb is a dead man. I haven't read the books, and I can predict he won't survive more than a few episodes. Narrative structure is crystal clear, he is losing the war and he will get killed. He is useless for the narrative anyway from now since there is no way on earth he wins after the last few episodes, and the crown of the North needs to be at stake in King's Landing for the story to be more interesting. I can see a Littlefinger or someone like that assassinating him, to be honest.

As for Joffrey, I guess he will get out when the rage of audience has reached its peak. All depends how the rivalry between the Tyrell and the Lannister goes, but one of the two families will probably need to get rid of him. Or, I could imagine Jamie getting his second king's kill for noble reasons since apparently he is on a disappointingly cliché redemption path...

Let's see.
lol. You do know that joffrey is jamie's son? How is anyone redeeming themselves by killing their own son?
Venom2
Profile Joined June 2011
United States64 Posts
May 12 2013 16:45 GMT
#16188
On May 13 2013 01:42 ridic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 01:39 Venom2 wrote:
I'm a bit worried about this Frey/Edmure wedding that's coming up, how do we know this old frey dude doesn't still hold a grudge with Rob for marrying Talisa? I hope Rob takes his army with him when he goes to attend the wedding, that way there won't be any trouble.


Doesn't he have his own "King's guard" or whatever they call it. It's not like he'll run in there blindfolded, he'd see how many people would be there. IDK..


Does he? I mean obviously he has some bodyguards, but I didn't know he had his own King's guard?
ridic
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada52 Posts
May 12 2013 16:47 GMT
#16189
On May 13 2013 01:45 Venom2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 01:42 ridic wrote:
On May 13 2013 01:39 Venom2 wrote:
I'm a bit worried about this Frey/Edmure wedding that's coming up, how do we know this old frey dude doesn't still hold a grudge with Rob for marrying Talisa? I hope Rob takes his army with him when he goes to attend the wedding, that way there won't be any trouble.


Doesn't he have his own "King's guard" or whatever they call it. It's not like he'll run in there blindfolded, he'd see how many people would be there. IDK..


Does he? I mean obviously he has some bodyguards, but I didn't know he had his own King's guard?


I have no idea. Point is he has bodyguards though.
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
May 12 2013 16:47 GMT
#16190
On May 13 2013 01:45 Venom2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 01:42 ridic wrote:
On May 13 2013 01:39 Venom2 wrote:
I'm a bit worried about this Frey/Edmure wedding that's coming up, how do we know this old frey dude doesn't still hold a grudge with Rob for marrying Talisa? I hope Rob takes his army with him when he goes to attend the wedding, that way there won't be any trouble.


Doesn't he have his own "King's guard" or whatever they call it. It's not like he'll run in there blindfolded, he'd see how many people would be there. IDK..


Does he? I mean obviously he has some bodyguards, but I didn't know he had his own King's guard?


He doesn't really? Renly and Joffrey seem to be the only kings with a kings guard. Stannis and Robb have a sort of entourage of faithful fighters.
<3
duoform
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain5180 Posts
May 12 2013 17:03 GMT
#16191
On May 13 2013 01:39 Venom2 wrote:
I'm a bit worried about this Frey/Edmure wedding that's coming up, how do we know this old frey dude doesn't still hold a grudge with Rob for marrying Talisa? I hope Rob takes his army with him when he goes to attend the wedding, that way there won't be any trouble.

This was exactly my thoughts when we discussed Robb's war a week or two ago in this thread also.
The moment Robb chopped Karstark's head he lost the war simply because he lost way too many mans and without a new army or the Karstarks he can't fight the Lannisters and the Tyrells at the same time if Robb decides to go for Kingslanding. NOW is where the all the fuzz begins. Robb needs a new army and the only person in Westeros who has it are the Freys and imo Walder Frey is definitely not happy with Robb knowing he toyed with him and decided to marry another girl who wasn't his daughter. To add more conspiracy to it, Robb's army is now way smaller and everyone knows he can't win the war. What if Walder Frey decides to betray the North and sell Robb to the Lannisters?
Although, we don't know how many mans the Freys have! If Walder Frey decides to not help Robb I think Robb would easily attack The Twins and take it by himself but probably would loss even more man = more opportunities for the Lannisters.

I don't know man, the series give us plenty of hints Robb will lose this war but I think the Wildlings will come with Jon and eventually help the North for whatever reason..
"I really like Marauders and Marines." - Flash
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44352 Posts
May 12 2013 17:15 GMT
#16192
On May 13 2013 01:47 DragonLord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 01:45 Venom2 wrote:
On May 13 2013 01:42 ridic wrote:
On May 13 2013 01:39 Venom2 wrote:
I'm a bit worried about this Frey/Edmure wedding that's coming up, how do we know this old frey dude doesn't still hold a grudge with Rob for marrying Talisa? I hope Rob takes his army with him when he goes to attend the wedding, that way there won't be any trouble.


Doesn't he have his own "King's guard" or whatever they call it. It's not like he'll run in there blindfolded, he'd see how many people would be there. IDK..


Does he? I mean obviously he has some bodyguards, but I didn't know he had his own King's guard?


He doesn't really? Renly and Joffrey seem to be the only kings with a kings guard. Stannis and Robb have a sort of entourage of faithful fighters.

He has a fucking massive wolf that eats people next to him all the time.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
SpikeStarcraft
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany2095 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-12 18:01:22
May 12 2013 17:15 GMT
#16193
so since predictions are very popular at the moment im interested in what type of viewer you are. I know some people IRL that are genuinely good at predicting stuff and spotting subtle hints in tv shows. Im a bit biased because im a book reader but lets see how this turns out.

Poll: About Hints & Predictions, What type are you?

I've read the books and like to pretend i didnt so i can post spoilers. (17)
 
30%

I've read the books but i dont find the hints in the show too obvious. (13)
 
23%

Im quite good at spotting hints but i rarely predict correctly. (6)
 
11%

Im often suprised about plot twists, i dont see them coming. (6)
 
11%

I've read the books and hints seem very obvious to me. (6)
 
11%

I rewatch episodes multiple times so im bound to find hints eventually. (5)
 
9%

Im quite good at spotting hints and my predictions are usually correct. (4)
 
7%

57 total votes

Your vote: About Hints & Predictions, What type are you?

(Vote): Im quite good at spotting hints and my predictions are usually correct.
(Vote): Im quite good at spotting hints but i rarely predict correctly.
(Vote): Im often suprised about plot twists, i dont see them coming.
(Vote): I rewatch episodes multiple times so im bound to find hints eventually.
(Vote): I've read the books and hints seem very obvious to me.
(Vote): I've read the books but i dont find the hints in the show too obvious.
(Vote): I've read the books and like to pretend i didnt so i can post spoilers.



EDIT: The poll is written in first person on purpose. You should only vote for yourself and not for what you think other people are. I fear the poll is not meaningful otherwise.
ridic
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada52 Posts
May 12 2013 17:28 GMT
#16194
Where's the option "People post the hints, which lead to obvious predictions"
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
May 12 2013 17:28 GMT
#16195
I'm not sure if I am just really unobservant but a lot of the stuff in there didn't seem very obvious to me. If I go back and watch it a few more times I can pick up on the more subtle things because I am expecting them or looking for a clue, but I just don't really notice otherwise.
<3
SpikeStarcraft
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany2095 Posts
May 12 2013 17:38 GMT
#16196
On May 13 2013 02:28 ridic wrote:
Where's the option "People post the hints, which lead to obvious predictions"


i guess that would fall under the category "I rewatch episodes multiple times so im bound to find hints eventually.", just instead of rewatching youre reading all about the episode to find the hints.
duoform
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain5180 Posts
May 12 2013 17:49 GMT
#16197
If you think the hints aren't there for non book readers like myself you should watch and read more in general... things like Robb's war isn't like Jaime losing a freaking hand which I didn't see it coming. Ever.
You don't even need to rewatch episodes to know that the North isn't doing well. Even Robb's character says so. Plenty of times actually!
"I really like Marauders and Marines." - Flash
hooahah
Profile Joined October 2011
3752 Posts
May 12 2013 17:55 GMT
#16198
On May 13 2013 01:43 -Archangel- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 01:04 Biff The Understudy wrote:
On May 13 2013 00:08 duoform wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:45 zbedlam wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:09 Neeh wrote:
The witch was just getting her revenge. It's hard to draw the line between good and evil in this series, most of the characters have legit reasons for doing what they're doing.


The Dothraki raped and murdered people for no reason. In fact I don't know how they survived this long since they seemed to rape and kill every source of food they come across aside from horses.

Joffrey also kills for no reason.

These are the only two "evil" people/factions I have seen in this show so far.

The Dothraki raped and murdered because that's their culture and that's how they lived. In the world they live in, like in Westeros, you either live to play the game or die being humble and honest like Ned. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Stark guy in the series but being honest, loyal, etc in a fantasy world like Game of Thrones will lead you nowhere.

Joffrey however should die in the most painful way ever. I've discussed this before, I think Robb will not win this war but I seriously hope to see Robb or Jon chopping Joffrey's head in front of Cersei. That would be a freaking good way of ending Season 3

Robb is a dead man. I haven't read the books, and I can predict he won't survive more than a few episodes. Narrative structure is crystal clear, he is losing the war and he will get killed. He is useless for the narrative anyway from now since there is no way on earth he wins after the last few episodes, and the crown of the North needs to be at stake in King's Landing for the story to be more interesting. I can see a Littlefinger or someone like that assassinating him, to be honest.

As for Joffrey, I guess he will get out when the rage of audience has reached its peak. All depends how the rivalry between the Tyrell and the Lannister goes, but one of the two families will probably need to get rid of him. Or, I could imagine Jamie getting his second king's kill for noble reasons since apparently he is on a disappointingly cliché redemption path...

Let's see.
lol. You do know that joffrey is jamie's son? How is anyone redeeming themselves by killing their own son?


when your son is Joffrey, you have every reason to kill him for the good of mankind.

As for evil characters, don't forget The Mountain. Rapin', Pillagin' and the evil brother of The Hound. He's pretty high up there in the 'evil' heiharcy.
Yoav
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1874 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-12 17:59:47
May 12 2013 17:59 GMT
#16199
About this whole good/evil character thing:

Of course the world isn't divided into good/evil characters. Only in the silliest and most foolish worldviews is the world easily and neatly divided into such categories. Mainstream monotheist religions, various atheist/agnostic ideologies, and every polytheist setup I've ever encountered agrees on this. You'll occasionally run into a fanatic fundamentalism monotheist or angry humanist who will argue that there are mostly good people but a handful of bad (humanists tend to use the word "stupid") people mess it all up.

Now that said, there are good and bad worldveiws. And there are utilitarian ethics (Varys, Jorah) and there are principled ethics, with a variety of bases for principled ethics: fillial (see Lannisters), moral (see Dany on slavery), legal/oath-based (see Barristan, to some extent Stannis).

There are morally stronger people (Ned, Robb) and morally weaker people (Theon, Jorah) and those who don't particularly try for any kind of morality (Littlefinger, Bronn).

Real people are complicated, and any work of literature of any medium that tries to address realistic interactions has to deal with it.

But people have moral trajectories, because actions can be good for evil, destructive of the soul or constructive of the soul. Arya is flirting with darkness. Theon fell to it entirely, and now wishes to go back (the wishing is itself a moral act). Bronn tries to be amoral, but occasionally shows himself to have some measure of compassion.

And of course everyone has circumstances that make it easier or harder for them to make moral decisions. But it is possible to start in the worst circumstances for being moral and slowly move towards being kinder. Drogo's decision to back Dany's mercy for her claimed women was a very brave thing for a man brought up in his culture to do. Not because of physical danger, but because of the danger to his reputation.

So let us not talk to good or evil people but rather of worldviews, moral setups, good/evil/mixed actions, and moral trajectories.
Dazed.
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3301 Posts
May 12 2013 18:02 GMT
#16200
On May 13 2013 01:15 DragonLord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 01:04 Biff The Understudy wrote:
On May 13 2013 00:08 duoform wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:45 zbedlam wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:09 Neeh wrote:
The witch was just getting her revenge. It's hard to draw the line between good and evil in this series, most of the characters have legit reasons for doing what they're doing.


The Dothraki raped and murdered people for no reason. In fact I don't know how they survived this long since they seemed to rape and kill every source of food they come across aside from horses.

Joffrey also kills for no reason.

These are the only two "evil" people/factions I have seen in this show so far.

The Dothraki raped and murdered because that's their culture and that's how they lived. In the world they live in, like in Westeros, you either live to play the game or die being humble and honest like Ned. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Stark guy in the series but being honest, loyal, etc in a fantasy world like Game of Thrones will lead you nowhere.

Joffrey however should die in the most painful way ever. I've discussed this before, I think Robb will not win this war but I seriously hope to see Robb or Jon chopping Joffrey's head in front of Cersei. That would be a freaking good way of ending Season 3

Robb is a dead man. I haven't read the books, and I can predict he won't survive more than a few episodes. Narrative structure is crystal clear, he is losing the war and he will get killed. He is useless for the narrative anyway from now since there is no way on earth he wins after the last few episodes, and the crown of the North needs to be at stake in King's Landing for the story to be more interesting. I can see a Littlefinger or someone like that assassinating him, to be honest.

As for Joffrey, I guess he will get out when the rage of audience has reached its peak. All depends how the rivalry between the Tyrell and the Lannister goes, but one of the two families will probably need to get rid of him. Or, I could imagine Jamie getting his second king's kill for noble reasons since apparently he is on a disappointingly cliché redemption path...

Let's see.


But you have to admit, Robb would make a really great King. Far more level headed and just than either Stannis or Joffrey.
Hardly. Hes a naive fool. I think Stannis would be a great king, except for the Red Priestesses negative influence, causing him to compromise his principles and honour constantly.
Never say Die! ||| Fight you? No, I want to kill you.
Prev 1 808 809 810 811 812 1836 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 255
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 255
JuggernautJason61
BRAT_OK 46
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24547
Mini 414
Hyuk 166
firebathero 152
ggaemo 123
Dewaltoss 97
Mong 51
Hyun 38
ToSsGirL 23
Dota 2
Gorgc8483
febbydoto16
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3103
Khaldor1376
crisheroes1106
Liquid`Hasu760
Other Games
FrodaN2442
fl0m954
Beastyqt892
mouzStarbuck240
KnowMe183
ArmadaUGS141
Mew2King62
Trikslyr46
Chillindude31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1051
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
Other Games
BasetradeTV2
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• StrangeGG 44
• Adnapsc2 19
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 34
• 80smullet 17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9072
• WagamamaTV370
Other Games
• imaqtpie761
• Shiphtur305
• tFFMrPink 19
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 14m
INu's Battles
17h 14m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 14m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.