• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:49
CEST 20:49
KST 03:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7694 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 736

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 734 735 736 737 738 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
June 07 2013 18:12 GMT
#14701
Equestria Girls:
+ Show Spoiler +
Princess of the fall formal? urghhhhh


I'm either gonna really enjoy this movie or it's gonna drain my soul I don't see a middle ground!

I'm not being a hater I just don't think much of the premise. It will be up to the writers to do what they can with it :p
Paint it bright and bold.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
June 07 2013 18:14 GMT
#14702
New trailer time!

http://family-room.ew.com/2013/06/07/my-little-pony-equestria-girls-trailer/

I don't have high expectations for this movie, but I'm gonna see it anyways because ponies. Hopefully I don't look like a pedo going to theatres for it.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
June 07 2013 18:18 GMT
#14703
I saw a few pictures that may or may not have been leaked. If they're legit, then this shouldn't be as bad as everyone thinks it will be. Kinda sad I clicked on them, TBH, but I did thinking they were troll leaks, like naked human Twilight (some commentors on EqD saw them and thought they were legit).
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
ZealotKiller
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada161 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-07 18:59:21
June 07 2013 18:58 GMT
#14704

+ Show Spoiler +
Looks pretty interesting to be certain. New villain, and the writers are the same so we should see the same humor we are used to. Becoming princess of Fall Formal isn't my idea of the best plot, but I'm at the very least intrigued.
I just like liking things.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 07 2013 19:47 GMT
#14705
On June 08 2013 03:58 ZealotKiller wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNuFqaWFfCk
+ Show Spoiler +
Looks pretty interesting to be certain. New villain, and the writers are the same so we should see the same humor we are used to. Becoming princess of Fall Formal isn't my idea of the best plot, but I'm at the very least intrigued.


Spike's last line.

Fuck it, I'm watching it and I'll probably enjoy it.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
June 07 2013 19:55 GMT
#14706
I'll opt not to watch the new trailers, because I already know I'm going with some local bronies.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
DuB phool
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1003 Posts
June 07 2013 22:45 GMT
#14707
<+scintilliaSD> Gayest imgur album in existence.
<+scintilliaSD> Wow.

I APOLOGIZE FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
http://imgur.com/a/R6Xld

Catties (TheTester) and StarDragon get infinity love and appreciation. This is just fantastic. ^_^
I HAVE A POOOOOONNNIIIIEEEEE.
SPAAA PONNNYYYY.
"overwatch is jesus" - motbob 2016
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
June 07 2013 23:31 GMT
#14708
Dub, we need to get together and have a stuffed horsey party.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-08 08:46:04
June 08 2013 08:45 GMT
#14709
That's the best imgur album in existence!
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
Conti
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2516 Posts
June 09 2013 14:08 GMT
#14710
On June 08 2013 03:58 ZealotKiller wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNuFqaWFfCk
+ Show Spoiler +
Looks pretty interesting to be certain. New villain, and the writers are the same so we should see the same humor we are used to. Becoming princess of Fall Formal isn't my idea of the best plot, but I'm at the very least intrigued.

The MLP songs used in the trailers so far sound horribly generic.
stormssc
Profile Joined September 2009
Poland125 Posts
June 09 2013 14:43 GMT
#14711
those "girls" look like aliens to me.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
June 09 2013 19:01 GMT
#14712
I just realized I'm going to be 26 on Wednesday. Man, do I feel old.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
June 09 2013 19:26 GMT
#14713
On June 10 2013 04:01 Gary Oak wrote:
I just realized I'm going to be 26 on Wednesday. Man, do I feel old.

Don't worry.

You can be a manchild here with us forever.
Paint it bright and bold.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
June 10 2013 02:57 GMT
#14714
ART

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
June 10 2013 06:22 GMT
#14715
On June 10 2013 04:26 Zoundsforsook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 04:01 Gary Oak wrote:
I just realized I'm going to be 26 on Wednesday. Man, do I feel old.

Don't worry.

You can be a manchild here with us forever.

Aw, you're so accepting! <3 Have some treekicker.

[image loading]
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Rollin
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia1552 Posts
June 10 2013 06:48 GMT
#14716
On June 10 2013 15:22 Gary Oak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 04:26 Zoundsforsook wrote:
On June 10 2013 04:01 Gary Oak wrote:
I just realized I'm going to be 26 on Wednesday. Man, do I feel old.

Don't worry.

You can be a manchild here with us forever.

Aw, you're so accepting! <3 Have some treekicker.

strange picture

What's supposed to be going on in that picture?
Throw off those chains of reason, and your prison disappears. | Check your posting frequency timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/post_activity_img.php
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-10 20:53:28
June 10 2013 09:56 GMT
#14717
On June 10 2013 15:48 Rollin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 15:22 Gary Oak wrote:
On June 10 2013 04:26 Zoundsforsook wrote:
On June 10 2013 04:01 Gary Oak wrote:
I just realized I'm going to be 26 on Wednesday. Man, do I feel old.

Don't worry.

You can be a manchild here with us forever.

Aw, you're so accepting! <3 Have some treekicker.

strange picture

What's supposed to be going on in that picture?

[image loading]

Edit: goddamn anti-leech image
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
June 10 2013 10:04 GMT
#14718
On June 10 2013 18:56 Frigo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 15:48 Rollin wrote:
On June 10 2013 15:22 Gary Oak wrote:
On June 10 2013 04:26 Zoundsforsook wrote:
On June 10 2013 04:01 Gary Oak wrote:
I just realized I'm going to be 26 on Wednesday. Man, do I feel old.

Don't worry.

You can be a manchild here with us forever.

Aw, you're so accepting! <3 Have some treekicker.

strange picture

What's supposed to be going on in that picture?

[image loading]


Well, that escalated quickly.
Seizon Senryaku!
Foblos
Profile Joined September 2011
United States426 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-10 10:57:11
June 10 2013 10:56 GMT
#14719
I really appreciated this. My two favorite fandoms mixed.

[image loading]
But at what cost ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
June 10 2013 19:07 GMT
#14720
On June 10 2013 15:48 Rollin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 15:22 Gary Oak wrote:
On June 10 2013 04:26 Zoundsforsook wrote:
On June 10 2013 04:01 Gary Oak wrote:
I just realized I'm going to be 26 on Wednesday. Man, do I feel old.

Don't worry.

You can be a manchild here with us forever.

Aw, you're so accepting! <3 Have some treekicker.

strange picture

What's supposed to be going on in that picture?

Oh, nothing, just a giant moth.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Prev 1 734 735 736 737 738 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 255
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 255
JuggernautJason61
BRAT_OK 46
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24547
Mini 414
Hyuk 166
firebathero 152
ggaemo 123
Dewaltoss 97
Mong 51
Hyun 38
ToSsGirL 23
Dota 2
Gorgc8483
febbydoto16
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3103
Khaldor1376
crisheroes1106
Liquid`Hasu760
Other Games
FrodaN2442
fl0m954
Beastyqt892
mouzStarbuck240
KnowMe183
ArmadaUGS135
Mew2King62
Trikslyr46
Chillindude31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1020
BasetradeTV64
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• StrangeGG 45
• Adnapsc2 18
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• 80smullet 17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9252
• WagamamaTV388
Other Games
• imaqtpie761
• Shiphtur305
• tFFMrPink 19
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 11m
INu's Battles
17h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.