• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:56
CEST 20:56
KST 03:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7892 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 738

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 736 737 738 739 740 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
RPR_Tempest
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia7799 Posts
June 17 2013 05:05 GMT
#14741
Gary, you should appreciate this.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

SUNSET MOTHERFUCKING SHIMMER

There are six elements of harmony in Equestria. She has ten of them.
Soundwave, Zerg player from Canberra, Australia. @SoundwaveSC
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
June 17 2013 05:20 GMT
#14742
On June 17 2013 14:05 RPR_Tempest wrote:
Gary, you should appreciate this.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

SUNSET MOTHERFUCKING SHIMMER

There are six elements of harmony in Equestria. She has ten of them.

Seen it and saved it already. I like, I like very very much! She is also drawn really hot in that pic! =)
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
ore0z
Profile Joined December 2009
Romania161 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-17 05:32:30
June 17 2013 05:21 GMT
#14743
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Thought this was pretty funny. I'm sort of interested in the movie now.

Edit: spoiler, whoops
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-17 05:30:42
June 17 2013 05:30 GMT
#14744
I'd spoiler that if I were you.

Also yeah, that was quite a funny moment. One of many.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
karpotoss
Profile Joined November 2012
135 Posts
June 17 2013 05:41 GMT
#14745
On June 17 2013 14:21 ore0z wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Thought this was pretty funny. I'm sort of interested in the movie now.

Edit: spoiler, whoops


She looks like a holocaust survivor, gj Hasbro.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
June 17 2013 05:43 GMT
#14746
While I wasn't a fan of the "stickfigure" look to them, it really didn't bug me that much during the movie. It's 100% worth your time to watch, IMO.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
June 17 2013 07:58 GMT
#14747
Great! looking forward to seeing it.

Personally I don't mind if people spoil the shit out of it and I'd actually appreciate that. (within spoiler tags ofc) not sure when I'm gonna get an opportunity to watch it here.
Paint it bright and bold.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
June 17 2013 08:01 GMT
#14748
On June 17 2013 08:32 Rainbow Cuddles wrote:
Not sure where else I can post this so it will be appreciated.

[image loading]


I am SO jelly right now!
karpotoss
Profile Joined November 2012
135 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-17 08:30:58
June 17 2013 08:12 GMT
#14749
Is that your bed?
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 17 2013 08:16 GMT
#14750
On June 17 2013 13:58 Rainbow Cuddles wrote:
Not sure if Marshall still updates this thread, but the links for YouTube episodes aren't working

PM me fixed links, and I'll update. :D
Moderator
Keymaster
Profile Joined January 2011
Czech Republic27 Posts
June 17 2013 13:23 GMT
#14751
On June 17 2013 08:32 Rainbow Cuddles wrote:
Not sure where else I can post this so it will be appreciated.

[image loading]


Soo... are you doing the "get laid in bed with MLP sheets" challenge?
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
June 17 2013 19:04 GMT
#14752
In EqG, I just hope not too many people are mad when + Show Spoiler +
Brad and Twilight kiss.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-17 20:07:22
June 17 2013 19:56 GMT
#14753
On June 18 2013 04:04 Gary Oak wrote:
In EqG, I just hope not too many people are mad when + Show Spoiler +
Brad and Twilight kiss.


+ Show Spoiler +
That's gotta break a few hearts!

EqG isn't canon so those who need to can just tank some vodka and forget about it! no harm done.

If it had been AJ though...
Paint it bright and bold.
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
June 17 2013 20:04 GMT
#14754
Does anybody know if Equestria Girls will be shown in Germany? I'd like to go watch it but have no idea where I could go. Googling hasn't helped me so far

On the bright side, I now know that there is a town in Texas with the same name as the city I live in :p

On June 17 2013 08:32 Rainbow Cuddles wrote:
Not sure where else I can post this so it will be appreciated.

+ Show Spoiler [Image] +
[image loading]

That's wonderful! (Although would be better with some AJ and/or Rarity ).
Rainbow Cuddles
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States486 Posts
June 17 2013 20:08 GMT
#14755
On June 17 2013 22:23 Keymaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 08:32 Rainbow Cuddles wrote:
Not sure where else I can post this so it will be appreciated.

[image loading]


Soo... are you doing the "get laid in bed with MLP sheets" challenge?


Challenge has already been completed. Multiple times.
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
June 18 2013 01:42 GMT
#14756
On June 18 2013 05:08 Rainbow Cuddles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 22:23 Keymaster wrote:
On June 17 2013 08:32 Rainbow Cuddles wrote:
Not sure where else I can post this so it will be appreciated.

[image loading]


Soo... are you doing the "get laid in bed with MLP sheets" challenge?


Challenge has already been completed. Multiple times.


We have a god amongst men here. lol.
Seizon Senryaku!
Emzeeshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada4203 Posts
June 18 2013 01:43 GMT
#14757
--- Nuked ---
Rainbow Cuddles
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States486 Posts
June 18 2013 01:51 GMT
#14758
On June 18 2013 10:43 Emzeeshady wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2013 05:08 Rainbow Cuddles wrote:
On June 17 2013 22:23 Keymaster wrote:
On June 17 2013 08:32 Rainbow Cuddles wrote:
Not sure where else I can post this so it will be appreciated.

[image loading]


Soo... are you doing the "get laid in bed with MLP sheets" challenge?


Challenge has already been completed. Multiple times.

Did you have to pay? :p


No... lol.
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
June 18 2013 02:24 GMT
#14759
He paid with cuddles. I heard that the girls like that sort of thing.
Bio - Breaking it down
Rainbow Cuddles
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States486 Posts
June 18 2013 03:37 GMT
#14760
On June 18 2013 11:24 BioSC wrote:
He paid with cuddles. I heard that the girls like that sort of thing.


1) I'm not a guy

2) I don't like guys

3) I'd prefer naked cuddles
Prev 1 736 737 738 739 740 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 237
BRAT_OK 53
JuggernautJason51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24001
Mini 413
Hyuk 164
firebathero 130
ggaemo 118
Dewaltoss 105
Mong 51
Hyun 43
ToSsGirL 23
ZZZero.O 0
Dota 2
Gorgc7690
febbydoto13
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3404
Khaldor1365
crisheroes1102
Liquid`Hasu774
Other Games
FrodaN2655
fl0m942
Beastyqt776
mouzStarbuck280
KnowMe185
ArmadaUGS129
Mew2King59
Trikslyr45
Chillindude26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1051
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 82
• StrangeGG 52
• Adnapsc2 19
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 37
• 80smullet 19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9774
• WagamamaTV445
Other Games
• imaqtpie805
• Shiphtur286
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 4m
INu's Battles
17h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.