• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:01
CEST 20:01
KST 03:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9189 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 737

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 735 736 737 738 739 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
June 10 2013 21:10 GMT
#14721
On June 11 2013 04:07 Gary Oak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 15:48 Rollin wrote:
On June 10 2013 15:22 Gary Oak wrote:
On June 10 2013 04:26 Zoundsforsook wrote:
On June 10 2013 04:01 Gary Oak wrote:
I just realized I'm going to be 26 on Wednesday. Man, do I feel old.

Don't worry.

You can be a manchild here with us forever.

Aw, you're so accepting! <3 Have some treekicker.

strange picture

What's supposed to be going on in that picture?

Oh, nothing, just a giant moth.

Yep, nothing to see here, move along.

[image loading]
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
June 10 2013 21:31 GMT
#14722
The moth and I have a lot in common

something about Applepony appeals to me so much.

She really rewards those who pay attention to what is happening and listen to what is being said (you'd be suprised how rare that is.)

Those who don't miss out on something special.

I'd perch on her hat too.

♥
Paint it bright and bold.
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
June 11 2013 13:36 GMT
#14723
Is there are story behind that moth? Anyone care to share?
maru lover forever
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
June 11 2013 17:52 GMT
#14724
Nothing more to it than it just being a common theme for the artist http://otakuap.deviantart.com/ to have a giant moth harassing Applejack

Why a giant moth you might wonder? I'm not sure though the first picture featuring it is

http://otakuap.deviantart.com/art/Get-it-OFF-341969718

And we all know how annoying insects can be while camping.

It's pretty funny and maybe he just digs moths.
Paint it bright and bold.
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
June 11 2013 19:09 GMT
#14725
Also, Gone With The Blastwave.
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
June 11 2013 19:30 GMT
#14726
It may be a day early, but diversee just gave me an amazing birthday gift! Me writing pony!

[image loading]
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
ZealotKiller
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada161 Posts
June 11 2013 21:56 GMT
#14727
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 12 2013 04:30 Gary Oak wrote:
It may be a day early, but diversee just gave me an amazing birthday gift! Me writing pony!

[image loading]



Happy Birthday Gary! You were one of the main reasons I started hanging out in IRC at the start, and it's always good to appreciate one of our old men founders. Not that you're old, of course, but 26...
I just like liking things.
Crisium
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1618 Posts
June 13 2013 02:10 GMT
#14728
Happy birthday, Gary! I'll be 26 in two months, don't worry.
Broodwar and Stork forever! List of BW players with most Ro16, Ro8: http://tinyurl.com/BWRo16-Ro8
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
June 13 2013 23:00 GMT
#14729
Thanks very much guys! Sadly, Rainbow Dash did not come out of a birthday cake. Actually, I didn't even get a birthday cake this year, heh.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Rollin
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia1552 Posts
June 14 2013 01:44 GMT
#14730
On June 14 2013 08:00 Gary Oak wrote:
Thanks very much guys! Sadly, Rainbow Dash did not come out of a birthday cake. Actually, I didn't even get a birthday cake this year, heh.

If I lived in canada, I would remedy the situation :c
Throw off those chains of reason, and your prison disappears. | Check your posting frequency timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/post_activity_img.php
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 14 2013 01:49 GMT
#14731
haha, gary is old.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Madkipz
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Norway1643 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-14 02:56:09
June 14 2013 02:44 GMT
#14732
On June 08 2013 03:58 ZealotKiller wrote:

+ Show Spoiler +
Looks pretty interesting to be certain. New villain, and the writers are the same so we should see the same humor we are used to. Becoming princess of Fall Formal isn't my idea of the best plot, but I'm at the very least intrigued.


Sure, it looks like it's basically just an episode that switches ponies with humans while retaining the same vein of creation as the rest of gen 4 which might be interesting. BUT, and i say but. It is still HASBRO wanting to compete with Monster High without creating a new lisence. Rather they are using an existing franchise, and because of that. I hope their effort bombs. There's just one more season of MLP incoming anyhow.
"Mudkip"
ZealotKiller
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada161 Posts
June 14 2013 15:24 GMT
#14733
On June 14 2013 11:44 Madkipz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2013 03:58 ZealotKiller wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNuFqaWFfCk
+ Show Spoiler +
Looks pretty interesting to be certain. New villain, and the writers are the same so we should see the same humor we are used to. Becoming princess of Fall Formal isn't my idea of the best plot, but I'm at the very least intrigued.


Sure, it looks like it's basically just an episode that switches ponies with humans while retaining the same vein of creation as the rest of gen 4 which might be interesting. BUT, and i say but. It is still HASBRO wanting to compete with Monster High without creating a new lisence. Rather they are using an existing franchise, and because of that. I hope their effort bombs. There's just one more season of MLP incoming anyhow.


Meh, a company is in it to make money, big surprise. There is really no reason to hate on stuff because of it. It's not as if the writers/artists are different. If the movie is good, I'll be happy, if not, we have at least another season of MLP to look forward to. Don't know where you are coming from with only one season left, but I'd be surprised if they stopped after only 4 seasons.
I just like liking things.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
June 14 2013 20:47 GMT
#14734
On June 14 2013 10:44 Rollin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 08:00 Gary Oak wrote:
Thanks very much guys! Sadly, Rainbow Dash did not come out of a birthday cake. Actually, I didn't even get a birthday cake this year, heh.

If I lived in canada, I would remedy the situation :c

Which, the cake or the Rainbow Dash part? <3
On June 14 2013 10:49 Zephirdd wrote:
haha, gary is old.

Get off my lawn.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
June 16 2013 05:01 GMT
#14735
Trotcon SWAG

http://imgur.com/a/LRSrT

Dashie is ADORABLE
[Agony]x90
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States853 Posts
June 16 2013 07:23 GMT
#14736
On June 16 2013 14:01 Raelcun wrote:
Trotcon SWAG

http://imgur.com/a/LRSrT

Dashie is ADORABLE


Dude, you should so pierce your ears and put those keychains on :D.
JF dodger since 2009
Rainbow Cuddles
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States486 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-16 23:33:25
June 16 2013 23:32 GMT
#14737
Not sure where else I can post this so it will be appreciated.

[image loading]
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
June 17 2013 04:51 GMT
#14738
I just saw Equestria Girls today. I liked it. I liked it a lot. It wasn't a theatrical masterpiece by any means and missed a few opportunities, but overall, it was very good, and greatly exceeds expectations for the premise. Honestly, I'd expect nothing less from DHX and the gang.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Rainbow Cuddles
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States486 Posts
June 17 2013 04:53 GMT
#14739
On June 17 2013 13:51 Gary Oak wrote:
I just saw Equestria Girls today. I liked it. I liked it a lot. It wasn't a theatrical masterpiece by any means and missed a few opportunities, but overall, it was very good, and greatly exceeds expectations for the premise. Honestly, I'd expect nothing less from DHX and the gang.


Jelly! I hope we get an online release soon.
Rainbow Cuddles
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States486 Posts
June 17 2013 04:58 GMT
#14740
Not sure if Marshall still updates this thread, but the links for YouTube episodes aren't working
Prev 1 735 736 737 738 739 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 250
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 250
BRAT_OK 63
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26276
Mini 417
Hyuk 230
firebathero 193
ggaemo 145
Mong 44
Hyun 40
ToSsGirL 26
PianO 22
Bale 11
Dota 2
Gorgc10592
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1387
crisheroes1141
Liquid`Hasu726
Other Games
Grubby2893
FrodaN2256
fl0m1104
Beastyqt1052
Mlord469
KnowMe164
Livibee152
ArmadaUGS132
mouzStarbuck122
Mew2King59
Trikslyr41
ToD40
Chillindude20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1056
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 99
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 16
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8191
• WagamamaTV243
Other Games
• imaqtpie679
• Shiphtur292
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 59m
INu's Battles
17h 59m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 59m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.