• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:33
CEST 23:33
KST 06:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8181 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 740

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 738 739 740 741 742 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
SilentCrono
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1420 Posts
June 23 2013 19:13 GMT
#14781
On June 17 2013 08:32 Rainbow Cuddles wrote:
Not sure where else I can post this so it will be appreciated.

[image loading]


rip in peace pre alicorn twiley ;_;
♞ Your soul will forever be lost in the void of a horse. ♞
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
June 23 2013 21:23 GMT
#14782
[image loading]
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
June 23 2013 21:48 GMT
#14783
Hullo giant picture of Rainbow Dash, I hope your day goes well.

On June 24 2013 04:13 SilentCrono wrote:
rip in peace pre alicorn twiley ;_;

She's still the same adorkable pony we know and love don't give the poor girl a hard time.

As soon as season 4 rolls around you'll get used to them and love it I promise
Paint it bright and bold.
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-23 23:25:39
June 23 2013 21:54 GMT
#14784
[image loading]

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/87422/a-lifeboat-made-for-two

Frigo on FIMFiction
Even though I am a Rarity hater, I enjoyed this story from start to end.

I found it excellently written, with a reasonable, non-bitchy portrayal of Rarity. And full of adventure, seriously what's with the lack of Adventure tag? Stranded-on-a-deserted-island type of stories are textbook examples of adventure stories.

+ Show Spoiler +

However the ending could be better. I realize that her husband was introduced purely to prevent any kind of shipping, but it is too obvious of a writer's device.

It could be better without him, simply show that Rarity and Anonymous are just friends, or even leave the entire issue hanging.



Edit: ow f my spoilers
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
June 24 2013 09:39 GMT
#14785
ART

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Uvantak
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Uruguay1381 Posts
June 24 2013 21:29 GMT
#14786
[image loading]

Everytime that i see the header i can't stop smiling now.
@Kantuva | Mapmaker | KTVMaps.wordpress.com | Check my profile to see my TL map threads, and you can search for KTV in the Custom Games section to play them.
Crisium
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1618 Posts
June 24 2013 21:30 GMT
#14787
On June 25 2013 06:29 Uvantak wrote:
[image loading]

Everytime that i see the header i can't stop smiling now.


My exact thoughts!
Broodwar and Stork forever! List of BW players with most Ro16, Ro8: http://tinyurl.com/BWRo16-Ro8
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
June 24 2013 21:30 GMT
#14788
On June 25 2013 06:29 Uvantak wrote:
[image loading]

Everytime that i see the header i can't stop smiling now.


That was the FIRST thing I thought of after seeing the new banner. Then I mouseovered it.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
June 24 2013 21:37 GMT
#14789
Same here. You have to look closely to notice the slight colour difference between the LGBT pride rainbow and Rainbow Dash's mane. Oh well, close enough. Dashie is our logo now.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
June 24 2013 21:56 GMT
#14790
On June 25 2013 06:37 Gary Oak wrote:
You have to look closely to notice the slight colour difference between the LGBT pride rainbow and Rainbow Dash's mane. Oh well, close enough.

Kind of ironic now that I think about it.
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
June 24 2013 22:25 GMT
#14791
What do you mean, exactly?
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Phant
Profile Joined August 2010
United States737 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-25 03:35:39
June 25 2013 03:35 GMT
#14792
On June 25 2013 07:25 Gary Oak wrote:
What do you mean, exactly?


Rainbow Dash's color scheme =/= LGBT color scheme, despite similarities. Rainbow Dash =/= LGBT, despite several people misunderstanding her and assuming she represents LGBT at first glance. (at least that's what I thought of that post).
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
June 25 2013 03:49 GMT
#14793
On June 25 2013 12:35 Phant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 07:25 Gary Oak wrote:
What do you mean, exactly?


Rainbow Dash's color scheme =/= LGBT color scheme, despite similarities. Rainbow Dash =/= LGBT, despite several people misunderstanding her and assuming she represents LGBT at first glance. (at least that's what I thought of that post).

I was wondering if that's what he meant or not.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
DuB phool
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1003 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-26 01:18:56
June 26 2013 01:11 GMT
#14794
Welp. Seeya in two years. I'll be marathoning a bunch of pon when I return, I suppose.

When I return, I expect:
-To be greeted by DoT
-Camail to be butts
-Pones still ew
-Dote still sad
-ESPORTS being killed left and right
-Swootyboot trying very hard and getting no love
-Liquid won TI3... and 4
Ummm..... guess that'll do.

Cheers. It's gonna be really hard to leave so much
+ Show Spoiler +
95% of my clothes and ANY of my scarves! D:
(Haha, metro, haha scintillia yes yes hah -.-')

behind. Someone remember to ?scarves once in a while for the next 2 years.
Jakiroshy, <3!
Thank you again, Catties and SD. My short time with Lotus was filled with plenty of soft hugs and pony-hat-ness. No, you can't have her while I'm gone.


BAAIIII.

[image loading]
(Oh, duh. I guess everyone doesn't know. Mormon mission! Googol eet or sommat.)
"overwatch is jesus" - motbob 2016
Foblos
Profile Joined September 2011
United States426 Posts
June 26 2013 02:03 GMT
#14795
On June 26 2013 10:11 DuB phool wrote:
Welp. Seeya in two years. I'll be marathoning a bunch of pon when I return, I suppose.

When I return, I expect:
-To be greeted by DoT
-Camail to be butts
-Pones still ew
-Dote still sad
-ESPORTS being killed left and right
-Swootyboot trying very hard and getting no love
-Liquid won TI3... and 4
Ummm..... guess that'll do.

Cheers. It's gonna be really hard to leave so much
+ Show Spoiler +
95% of my clothes and ANY of my scarves! D:
(Haha, metro, haha scintillia yes yes hah -.-')

behind. Someone remember to ?scarves once in a while for the next 2 years.
Jakiroshy, <3!
Thank you again, Catties and SD. My short time with Lotus was filled with plenty of soft hugs and pony-hat-ness. No, you can't have her while I'm gone.


BAAIIII.

[image loading]
(Oh, duh. I guess everyone doesn't know. Mormon mission! Googol eet or sommat.)


That sucks dude. If you find yourself out in Australia I have a friend who would absolutely be thrilled to talk to you.
But at what cost ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
June 26 2013 02:04 GMT
#14796
Sucks to see you leave. I hope your mission goes well. I'll miss you too--hey, wait a minute! Totally chopped liver over here. Meanyface.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
StarDragon
Profile Joined March 2010
United States283 Posts
June 26 2013 02:34 GMT
#14797
Later DuB!
Stay sane and Happy those two years.

We will be waiting here with pone when you get back!

Safe Travels.
Ponies? My deviantart: http://stardragon102.deviantart.com/
JeosAdn
Profile Joined September 2011
Costa Rica432 Posts
June 26 2013 04:24 GMT
#14798
Bye bye DuB. I'll miss the funtimes in chat. I hope you have a great experience out there.
[Agony]x90
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States853 Posts
June 26 2013 04:44 GMT
#14799
Lots of love DuB! See you when you get back.
JF dodger since 2009
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
June 26 2013 04:57 GMT
#14800
Good luck DuB! It was awesome getting to know you in the channel and thread. You were the one ray of fashion sense in a channel full of uncouth neckbeards (I kid, I kid ) Have fun in Japan, and stay brony!

I don't remember correctly if you were going to Japan or not, but if you are, you should visit the Arcades in your freetime (if you get any) and get your ass kicked at Fighting Streets. and go visit z32o as well!

Cheers!
Seizon Senryaku!
Prev 1 738 739 740 741 742 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O130
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 104
Railgan 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15032
Dewaltoss 171
ZZZero.O 130
firebathero 111
Hyuk 87
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
febbydoto51
League of Legends
Doublelift3616
Counter-Strike
Fnx 785
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5753
crisheroes895
Other Games
summit1g5691
FrodaN2457
fl0m804
mouzStarbuck367
KnowMe306
ToD269
ArmadaUGS131
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1202
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 36
• musti20045 23
• Adnapsc2 18
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen117
Other Games
• imaqtpie842
• Shiphtur176
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 27m
INu's Battles
14h 27m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 27m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 27m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.