• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:07
CEST 12:07
KST 19:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11357 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 741

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 739 740 741 742 743 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
Wikt
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Poland226 Posts
June 26 2013 06:38 GMT
#14801
But DuB, who will we relentlessly tease and mock in our channel from now on?

Enjoy your time abroad!
Rest your copper eyes on heavens low. Let the radio waves carry you home.
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
June 26 2013 07:47 GMT
#14802
Good bye and good luck DuB`

+ Show Spoiler +
dubdubdubdubdubdubdubdubdubdubdubdubdubdubdubdubstepdubdubdubdub

Paint it bright and bold.
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
June 26 2013 21:41 GMT
#14803
Bai DuB, see you soon!

And your internet had better be better for the fights!
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
IamaGrapeMan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada165 Posts
June 26 2013 22:20 GMT
#14804
Crisium
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1618 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-27 02:18:58
June 27 2013 02:18 GMT
#14805
Long live DuB!

The competition at Fighting Streets over there will make you awesome.
Broodwar and Stork forever! List of BW players with most Ro16, Ro8: http://tinyurl.com/BWRo16-Ro8
Wikt
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Poland226 Posts
June 27 2013 12:23 GMT
#14806
Since people have been asking in IRC, I'll post it here as well: yes there'll be a TLP guild in Dota 2 after the new patch, and I'm the one who'll make it, as soon as I can after the patch is live.
Rest your copper eyes on heavens low. Let the radio waves carry you home.
ZealotKiller
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada161 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-27 13:27:26
June 27 2013 13:24 GMT
#14807
[image loading]

I find this appropriate.

Oh, and also will miss you Dub Have an awesome time in Japan, hopefully we shall see each other in two years!
I just like liking things.
TheDoT42
Profile Joined December 2011
South Africa47 Posts
June 27 2013 14:54 GMT
#14808
I will miss you Dubs <3

Good luck and Have fun with your mormoning.

I now have one less person to greet and that time slot is so empty and cold

[image loading]
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
June 27 2013 15:02 GMT
#14809
Bye dubs have fun
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
June 27 2013 16:21 GMT
#14810
See you DuB, we'll miss you. ♥
TL+ Member
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
June 28 2013 22:54 GMT
#14811
Equestria Girls is pretty good, I like it :D
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Foblos
Profile Joined September 2011
United States426 Posts
June 29 2013 05:06 GMT
#14812
On June 29 2013 07:54 KadaverBB wrote:
Equestria Girls is pretty good, I like it :D


I felt the same. There were a few things that I didn't like much and a few things that were far too corny (and were clearly added without Faustian approval), but overall I thought it was pretty good and I enjoyed it.
But at what cost ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
June 29 2013 06:17 GMT
#14813
On June 29 2013 14:06 Foblos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2013 07:54 KadaverBB wrote:
Equestria Girls is pretty good, I like it :D


I felt the same. There were a few things that I didn't like much and a few things that were far too corny (and were clearly added without Faustian approval), but overall I thought it was pretty good and I enjoyed it.


Faust had zero to do with EQG. She only had minimal involvement in Season Two and none afterwards. Pretty sure the entire movie was outside "Faustian approval."
Foblos
Profile Joined September 2011
United States426 Posts
June 29 2013 18:23 GMT
#14814
On June 29 2013 15:17 Raelcun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2013 14:06 Foblos wrote:
On June 29 2013 07:54 KadaverBB wrote:
Equestria Girls is pretty good, I like it :D


I felt the same. There were a few things that I didn't like much and a few things that were far too corny (and were clearly added without Faustian approval), but overall I thought it was pretty good and I enjoyed it.


Faust had zero to do with EQG. She only had minimal involvement in Season Two and none afterwards. Pretty sure the entire movie was outside "Faustian approval."


I had thought she had nothing to do with EQG but wasn't certain...I did not know that she had nothing to do with Season 3 though. Is that the plan going forward? Will she have nothing to do with season four as well?
But at what cost ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
June 29 2013 18:28 GMT
#14815
On June 29 2013 07:54 KadaverBB wrote:
Equestria Girls is pretty good, I like it :D

How/where did you see it? I didn't know it had been released in Germany yet. At least I haven't found anywhere to watch it yet
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
June 29 2013 20:20 GMT
#14816
On June 30 2013 03:23 Foblos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2013 15:17 Raelcun wrote:
On June 29 2013 14:06 Foblos wrote:
On June 29 2013 07:54 KadaverBB wrote:
Equestria Girls is pretty good, I like it :D


I felt the same. There were a few things that I didn't like much and a few things that were far too corny (and were clearly added without Faustian approval), but overall I thought it was pretty good and I enjoyed it.


Faust had zero to do with EQG. She only had minimal involvement in Season Two and none afterwards. Pretty sure the entire movie was outside "Faustian approval."


I had thought she had nothing to do with EQG but wasn't certain...I did not know that she had nothing to do with Season 3 though. Is that the plan going forward? Will she have nothing to do with season four as well?


There is no reason to believe she will be involved with MLP in the future. She has a bunch of other stuff that she does, anecdotes from the Mane6 game dev team give evidence that she has already moved onto other things. Apparently she barely has time to talk to them once or twice a week, so for her to take on any MLP involvement is unlikely, not to mention the fact that she left. I'd give it an astronomically small chance that she will ever do anything MLP:FiW again.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
June 29 2013 20:38 GMT
#14817
so that's why twilight became an alicorn

either way, it's not like quality dropped or anything
maru lover forever
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
June 29 2013 20:44 GMT
#14818
On June 30 2013 05:38 Incognoto wrote:
so that's why twilight became an alicorn

either way, it's not like quality dropped or anything

She stated in the 4chan thread that she planned for that to happen anyway, just not quite like that. She's talked quite a lot about her involvement and about things that have happened in the show in the past. Specifically that 4chan thread that a lot of people got upset about she gave a lot of insight in.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
June 29 2013 21:09 GMT
#14819
On June 30 2013 05:44 Raelcun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 05:38 Incognoto wrote:
so that's why twilight became an alicorn

either way, it's not like quality dropped or anything

She stated in the 4chan thread that she planned for that to happen anyway, just not quite like that. She's talked quite a lot about her involvement and about things that have happened in the show in the past. Specifically that 4chan thread that a lot of people got upset about she gave a lot of insight in.

She said that she planned to have Twilight succeed Celestia, not become an alicorn. She specfically stated that, "If I had it my way, there would only be 2 alicorns."
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-01 05:00:30
June 29 2013 21:23 GMT
#14820
+ Show Spoiler +
Why are we talking about what Faust would have wanted. She quit, it's irrelevant.


That came out a bit mean. Anyways, it's my Birthday! Woo! Have a cute pony!

[image loading]

I could ask for some pony, some merch for my birthday, but instead, I just wish that everyone do something for themselves today. Smile at a stranger, invest in a new hobby, go out and buy an ice cream. If even one person is happier today, that makes me happy.

Thanks for being a significant part of my life these past couple years. I didn't get to do everything I wanted
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
>.> BronyCraft 3 <.<

But, I hope to do a little more of stuff like that in the next year. Keep on being awesome, guys. <3

~Bio
Bio - Breaking it down
Prev 1 739 740 741 742 743 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings39
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7894
Hyuk 615
Horang2 528
BeSt 470
FanTaSy 340
Stork 169
Pusan 100
sorry 100
Shinee 89
Killer 79
[ Show more ]
Hyun 65
Mind 61
ggaemo 59
Snow 47
Bonyth 45
Bale 41
Zeus 40
Hm[arnc] 31
PianO 29
JYJ 28
Sacsri 17
ToSsGirL 12
Last 12
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe84
League of Legends
JimRising 455
Counter-Strike
byalli167
x6flipin31
Other Games
gofns31892
singsing2189
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• Adnapsc2 22
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2297
League of Legends
• Lourlo1230
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 53m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 53m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 53m
Replay Cast
12h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 53m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.