• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:47
CEST 10:47
KST 17:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11737 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 701

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 699 700 701 702 703 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
Tritanis
Profile Joined November 2007
Poland344 Posts
January 29 2013 19:24 GMT
#14001
On January 30 2013 04:09 Rollin wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

The end times are upon us?

+ Show Spoiler +
Even worse than introducing cadence just for the toy line...

I really, really hope this isn't permanent...
I live, I serve, I die for the Metal
Rollin
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia1552 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-29 19:48:51
January 29 2013 19:31 GMT
#14002
On January 30 2013 04:24 Tritanis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 04:09 Rollin wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

The end times are upon us?

+ Show Spoiler +
Even worse than introducing cadence just for the toy line...

I really, really hope this isn't permanent...


Mod Edit: Put that in spoilers dude, I just spoilered myself because I had to spoiler your spoiler!

+ Show Spoiler +
Based on a few screenshots I saw, it seems it is. Supposedly she can still "face challenges" as a princess with her friends or some crap, I think merriweather was the one that said that on her twitter.
Sorry, too tired to think straight right now
Throw off those chains of reason, and your prison disappears. | Check your posting frequency timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/post_activity_img.php
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
January 29 2013 19:42 GMT
#14003
Spoiler that shit.
On January 30 2013 04:09 Rollin wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

The end times are upon us?

+ Show Spoiler +
Even worse than introducing cadence just for the toy line...

+ Show Spoiler +
Please don't jump the shark, please don't jump the shark, please don't jump the shark...
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Paperplane
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands1823 Posts
January 29 2013 19:49 GMT
#14004
On January 30 2013 04:24 Tritanis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 04:09 Rollin wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

The end times are upon us?

+ Show Spoiler +
Even worse than introducing cadence just for the toy line...

I really, really hope this isn't permanent...


Obligatory spike response

Ljas
Profile Joined July 2012
Finland725 Posts
January 29 2013 19:53 GMT
#14005
They've got the shark, they've got the water skis. It's just a matter of time.
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
January 29 2013 20:01 GMT
#14006
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
Wikt
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Poland226 Posts
January 29 2013 20:10 GMT
#14007
+ Show Spoiler +
I am mostly excited and slightly wary. Really, it SHOULD be okay. Twicorn was telegraphed a mile away in rumours, so it's not a huge shock, but rather a confirmation.

It can be anything from amazing to terrible, but Larson's behind that episode, so I have faith.
Rest your copper eyes on heavens low. Let the radio waves carry you home.
Solarsail
Profile Joined July 2012
United Kingdom538 Posts
January 29 2013 20:19 GMT
#14008
The problem isn't the episode, it's the consequences to show structure and characterisation afterwards.
Everyone left over is a member of the OP race and you have to figure out which one of them is the least OP. - CosmicSpiral
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
January 29 2013 20:25 GMT
#14009
On January 30 2013 05:19 Solarsail wrote:
The problem isn't the episode, it's the consequences to show structure and characterisation afterwards.

That's what I'm afraid of.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-29 20:55:16
January 29 2013 20:34 GMT
#14010
+ Show Spoiler +
I get it now. They reason they needed Discord is to get rid of this whole alicorn abomination business.
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
January 29 2013 22:25 GMT
#14011
[image loading]
ModeratorGood content always wins.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
January 29 2013 22:26 GMT
#14012
None of you has anything to worry about re: the SPOILER btw. The writers' glib comments on Twitter are making it pretty clear that this won't be permanent.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
January 29 2013 23:51 GMT
#14013
Reading through this last page I can tell that we are terrible at this spoiler thing, just as terrible as I am at sleeping
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
Integra
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden5626 Posts
January 30 2013 00:02 GMT
#14014
Whenever I feel down I just open up this thread and then i become awesome again.
"Dark Pleasure" | | I survived the Locust war of May 3, 2014
MCXD
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Australia2738 Posts
January 30 2013 01:38 GMT
#14015
The problem is that the writers were forced into doing it by hasbro. If it was under any other circumstance, I'd have my faith in them to make it work.

It won't work.
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14210 Posts
January 30 2013 02:15 GMT
#14016
On January 30 2013 10:38 MCXD wrote:
The problem is that the writers were forced into doing it by hasbro. If it was under any other circumstance, I'd have my faith in them to make it work.

It won't work.

To be honest we all said the same thing about the royal wedding and look what they did with that.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
January 30 2013 02:16 GMT
#14017
On January 30 2013 11:15 Sermokala wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 10:38 MCXD wrote:
The problem is that the writers were forced into doing it by hasbro. If it was under any other circumstance, I'd have my faith in them to make it work.

It won't work.

To be honest we all said the same thing about the royal wedding and look what they did with that.

Not me. =P
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Rollin
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia1552 Posts
January 30 2013 02:57 GMT
#14018
On January 30 2013 04:31 Rollin wrote:
Mod Edit: Put that in spoilers dude, I just spoilered myself because I had to spoiler your spoiler!

Deepest apologies about that! I was very tired, didn't even realise it was spoiler material.
Throw off those chains of reason, and your prison disappears. | Check your posting frequency timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/post_activity_img.php
Wikt
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Poland226 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-30 09:01:45
January 30 2013 09:01 GMT
#14019
+ Show Spoiler +
Weird, I had the impression Twilight is staying an alicorn from that spoiler article.. Dunno, we'll see.
Rest your copper eyes on heavens low. Let the radio waves carry you home.
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
January 30 2013 09:11 GMT
#14020
I am scared to read the spoilers now, I have seen all the episodes of season 3 so far but judging by the non-spoilered comments you guys are talking about some upcoming change to the show, so I guess it isn't safe to read the spoilers for me then.

And many thanks to whichever mod did this;
Mod Edit: Put that in spoilers dude, I just spoilered myself because I had to spoiler your spoiler!
Your sacrifice has allowed others to remain un-spoilt
Prev 1 699 700 701 702 703 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 923
soO 429
Hyuk 416
Mini 220
ZerO 138
Killer 61
Shinee 49
Mind 34
Bale 28
Mong 24
[ Show more ]
PianO 22
Terrorterran 14
ZergMaN 12
yabsab 10
HiyA 9
Dota 2
XaKoH 749
XcaliburYe336
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
byalli550
Other Games
olofmeister886
ceh9639
Happy372
Livibee194
crisheroes191
Mew2King67
ArmadaUGS61
ZerO(Twitch)7
singsing4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH372
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2296
League of Legends
• Jankos1351
• Rush1222
• Stunt459
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 13m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
2h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.