• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:46
CEST 15:46
KST 22:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7604 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 700

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 698 699 700 701 702 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
January 28 2013 10:37 GMT
#13981
On January 28 2013 19:20 jellybeanz wrote:
What are guys 15-35 watching this for? Seriously, I'm intrigued. Should I get a season and start watching?

Short version:
Lots of adult references and Easter Eggs for those in the know, the stories are simple enough for kids yet have nuances (animation or referential) for older people, and it's a creative well you can appreciate/participate in if you wish. Season 1 after the first 2 episodes (which are very kiddie and provide a narrative background) is a great place to start in.
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
January 28 2013 11:03 GMT
#13982
[image loading]

Also the face of the nurse when she hears barking

+ Show Spoiler [MORE CONTINUITY] +

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
sidd12690
Profile Joined January 2013
India2 Posts
January 28 2013 11:10 GMT
#13983
thanks for these videos....
Guanyin
Profile Joined November 2011
Sweden38 Posts
January 28 2013 12:17 GMT
#13984
On January 28 2013 17:39 Melliflue wrote:
motbob (although you've probably been asked many times before) where do you get all the art? If you do it yourself than that is amazing because they must take so much time, and there are various styles used.

Show nested quote +
On January 28 2013 08:51 Guanyin wrote:
Quick qoestion before I go to bed in the middle of the night:

MLP group for FPL this round? It was alot less in the second round than in the first, People, get in there!

I would join if there was a group


There is now a MLP-group "My little pony: friendship is magic"
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
January 28 2013 14:44 GMT
#13985
finally got to watch the episode. It was cute, but I really dislike spike-centered episodes for some reason.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
January 28 2013 15:54 GMT
#13986
I love how we hit 700 pages and no one is celebrating. Lol.

Happy 700th people

Wooooooooo.
Seizon Senryaku!
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
January 28 2013 16:03 GMT
#13987
Hahahaha I can't believe I've missed it.

HAPPY 700 pages tlponies! let's keep this going for 700 more!
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
syriuszonito
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland332 Posts
January 28 2013 16:25 GMT
#13988
how on earth can an adult male stand watching this girl cartoon is beyond human reasoning

User was temp banned for this post.
The one || My stream http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/syriuszonito
WarSame
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1950 Posts
January 28 2013 16:37 GMT
#13989
On January 29 2013 01:25 syriuszonito wrote:
how on earth can an adult male stand watching this girl cartoon is beyond human reasoning

At first it didn't make sense to me, but then I looked at how I can still read cartoons like Calvin and Hobbes, and watch shows like Animaniacs at an older age than their intended audience. Some things are so well made they can be viewed by more than their intended audience enjoyably.
Can it be I stayed away too long? Did you miss these rhymes while I was gone?
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
January 28 2013 16:39 GMT
#13990
Happy 700th page my tlponies pals
Paint it bright and bold.
RPR_Tempest
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia7799 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-28 17:22:27
January 28 2013 17:22 GMT
#13991
Gary, grats on getting in the featured box on FIMFiction >_>
Soundwave, Zerg player from Canberra, Australia. @SoundwaveSC
MZR
Profile Joined February 2012
United States41 Posts
January 28 2013 17:30 GMT
#13992
Happy 700 pages!
Oh on last ep
+ Show Spoiler +
Better than I thought. Spike is often manipulative and annoying, but maybe from here out he'll cool down some. Nice b/g hints from prior episodes. Started out slow, better than average by the end.
They carry news that must get through, to build the dream for me and you. They choose the path where no one goes. They choose no quarter.
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-28 17:50:33
January 28 2013 17:50 GMT
#13993
This tread started out with a rate of 100 pages a month for 3 months, now it takes us 6 months to do the same. This thread is dying.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
January 28 2013 18:24 GMT
#13994
I remember when my friend showed me this thread when it was 30-50 pages or something. I think IRC is mainly why the thread is slower than it used to be. Awesome to see us hit 700 pages!
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
January 28 2013 19:48 GMT
#13995
On January 29 2013 03:24 Gary Oak wrote:
I remember when my friend showed me this thread when it was 30-50 pages or something. I think IRC is mainly why the thread is slower than it used to be. Awesome to see us hit 700 pages!

I haven't used the MLP IRC yet so now I feel as though I am missing out. And 700 pages is a lot, congrats you guy (I have contributed maybe 3 or 4 posts towards those 700 pages so I am not going to congratulate myself). This thread is the reason I got into MLP in the first place, I didn't know about the cartoon before seeing this thread. A big thanks to everyone in the thread for that!
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
January 29 2013 02:28 GMT
#13996
If we translated the lines in our irc to forum posts...we would easily have twice as many pages.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Rollin
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia1552 Posts
January 29 2013 02:36 GMT
#13997
On January 29 2013 04:48 Melliflue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 03:24 Gary Oak wrote:
I remember when my friend showed me this thread when it was 30-50 pages or something. I think IRC is mainly why the thread is slower than it used to be. Awesome to see us hit 700 pages!

I haven't used the MLP IRC yet so now I feel as though I am missing out. And 700 pages is a lot, congrats you guy (I have contributed maybe 3 or 4 posts towards those 700 pages so I am not going to congratulate myself). This thread is the reason I got into MLP in the first place, I didn't know about the cartoon before seeing this thread. A big thanks to everyone in the thread for that!

Yeah, this thread is the only exposure I had to MLP before watching it, it's barely known over here in Australia. Thanks for introducing me to something wonderful
Throw off those chains of reason, and your prison disappears. | Check your posting frequency timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/post_activity_img.php
Foblos
Profile Joined September 2011
United States426 Posts
January 29 2013 03:41 GMT
#13998
On January 28 2013 19:20 jellybeanz wrote:
What are guys 15-35 watching this for? Seriously, I'm intrigued. Should I get a season and start watching?


I started from S1 E1 and watched through for a full season because that is how I am even if I don't like the show, and by like the fourth or fifth episode I was completely hooked. (Age 22 btw)
But at what cost ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Lynda
Profile Joined May 2010
649 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-29 08:16:03
January 29 2013 08:12 GMT
#13999
On January 28 2013 23:44 Zephirdd wrote:
finally got to watch the episode. It was cute, but I really dislike spike-centered episodes for some reason.

I had similar sentiments about it.
+ Show Spoiler +
At least it turned out slightly better and differently than I would've expected during the first half of it, thanks to some of the random stuff in it. But I still vastly prefer eps that show more of the mane6. At least this ep did have two really cute RD moments with Tank, and also Sweetie Belle is now the cutest CMC for sure.

I think my main problem with Spike-centric episodes is that he's usually portrayed as completely immature, dumb and unaware of any logic or ethics, even when others point them out to him, to the point that it's annoying, especially when he did have some more mature moments in the show before. It's always the other characters saving Spike-centric episodes from being really bad. I'd prefer it if his episodes didn't play only on his exaggerated immaturity.


Also congrats on 700 pages everypony!
Rollin
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia1552 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-29 19:09:25
January 29 2013 19:09 GMT
#14000
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

The end times are upon us?

+ Show Spoiler +
Even worse than introducing cadence just for the toy line...
Throw off those chains of reason, and your prison disappears. | Check your posting frequency timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/post_activity_img.php
Prev 1 698 699 700 701 702 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1032
WardiTV809
OGKoka 289
Rex156
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 289
Rex 156
ProTech130
Codebar 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2279
Shuttle 2254
Horang2 1353
EffOrt 871
Jaedong 784
BeSt 534
Light 413
Mini 354
Stork 317
firebathero 300
[ Show more ]
ZerO 270
Rush 246
ggaemo 146
Barracks 123
Zeus 92
Shine 75
Killer 66
Sea.KH 60
Hyun 52
Sexy 31
Shinee 31
ToSsGirL 29
Mong 28
Bale 26
PianO 23
sorry 22
Aegong 21
soO 19
Terrorterran 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 11
yabsab 9
HiyA 9
Noble 9
zelot 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
qojqva3189
Dendi2072
BananaSlamJamma316
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin358
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes435
Other Games
singsing2285
olofmeister1694
hiko899
B2W.Neo735
Lowko357
Sick191
Pyrionflax190
Liquid`VortiX178
ArmadaUGS95
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream550
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH299
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2109
• Nemesis1214
Other Games
• WagamamaTV287
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 15m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.