• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:29
CEST 14:29
KST 21:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8457 users

D3 Hardcore Community - Page 10

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 60 Next
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
January 28 2013 10:28 GMT
#181
FYI I will boost any teamliquid players for free from lvl 50-60, as I can do hell mp 10 easy peezy.
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
Gowerly
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom916 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-28 12:20:20
January 28 2013 12:18 GMT
#182
I might take you up on that. I'm on my 12th Hardcore Monk. Something usually kills me.
I have enough gear that I can get pretty much to Act II Nightmare solely on MP10, but past then I usually die to something stupid like banelings.

Also Gowerly#2891 as my tag. Feel free to add me for some grinding goodness.
I will reduce you to a series of numbers.
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
January 28 2013 13:39 GMT
#183
Will do
I get home from work at 5:30 GMT +1, cya then.

On January 28 2013 21:18 Gowerly wrote:
I might take you up on that. I'm on my 12th Hardcore Monk. Something usually kills me.
I have enough gear that I can get pretty much to Act II Nightmare solely on MP10, but past then I usually die to something stupid like banelings.

Also Gowerly#2891 as my tag. Feel free to add me for some grinding goodness.

Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
DerSchober
Profile Joined February 2012
Austria66 Posts
January 28 2013 14:50 GMT
#184
quick question concerning my WD:

acid rain or zombie bears?
splinters or ghost bomb?
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-28 14:57:34
January 28 2013 14:57 GMT
#185
On January 28 2013 23:50 DerSchober wrote:
quick question concerning my WD:

acid rain or zombie bears?
splinters or ghost bomb?


splinters and zombie bears IMO.

P.S: your DH still alive? :D
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
DerSchober
Profile Joined February 2012
Austria66 Posts
January 28 2013 15:06 GMT
#186
both alive, both almost died on the first run tho
should stop playing other classes like my barb
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
January 28 2013 18:52 GMT
#187
On January 28 2013 23:50 DerSchober wrote:
quick question concerning my WD:

acid rain or zombie bears?
splinters or ghost bomb?


Acid = Safer
Zombie Bears = Shit dies quicker

On the other I'd say Ghost Bomb
rei
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States3594 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-28 23:42:45
January 28 2013 23:41 GMT
#188
Chosen add this to your op, I came up with a real good response to the question

why play hardcore when you know you are guaranteed to eventually die.

Think of making a hardcore character as to buying a new pet in real life. You know you are ganna out live your pet, unless you are 90 and you are buying a turtle, chances are you are buying a tragedy. So ask yourself why buy a pet? We play hardcore the same reason you buy a pet, we do it for the awesome experience while it's still alive.
GET OUT OF MY BASE CHILL
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
January 28 2013 23:53 GMT
#189
On January 29 2013 08:41 rei wrote:
Chosen add this to your op, I came up with a real good response to the question

why play hardcore when you know you are guaranteed to eventually die.

Think of making a hardcore character as to buying a new pet in real life. You know you are ganna out live your pet, unless you are 90 and you are buying a turtle, chances are you are buying a tragedy. So ask yourself why buy a pet? We play hardcore the same reason you buy a pet, we do it for the awesome experience while it's still alive.


But un-like a pet there is at least a chance that your character will live forever if you never disconnect / play correctly :D
BreathePL
Profile Joined June 2012
Poland33 Posts
January 28 2013 23:54 GMT
#190
On January 29 2013 08:41 rei wrote:
Chosen add this to your op, I came up with a real good response to the question

why play hardcore when you know you are guaranteed to eventually die.

Think of making a hardcore character as to buying a new pet in real life. You know you are ganna out live your pet, unless you are 90 and you are buying a turtle, chances are you are buying a tragedy. So ask yourself why buy a pet? We play hardcore the same reason you buy a pet, we do it for the awesome experience while it's still alive.


Pretty deep and accurate ;o. Really good initiative from OP author. You can count on me in future =) Still tho i will keep obsing the thread!
I wonder if you are destined to be forgotten. Will your life fade in the shadow of greater beings?
Steffa-NO
Profile Joined April 2011
60 Posts
January 29 2013 01:00 GMT
#191
I started D3 again recently and the lag is not as bad as a few months ago. Hopefully I dont lose another few HC chars to lag. This week is finals week so I'm trying to stay off but this weekend I started a new HC barb (level 20). I plan on playing consistently in the future granted i can get to level 60 without dying.

Mendulla#1647
NA
"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day." - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
January 29 2013 04:14 GMT
#192
Will get ya added the database after our clan war Mendula.

Also added a Witch Doctor guide to the OP, hopefully will get more vids linked in there soon .
Burrfoot
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States1176 Posts
January 29 2013 04:41 GMT
#193
I got dragged into Act 3 today, so I'm up for endless A3 MP0 runs I guess >_< Will give Overawe a try soon!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Davlok-1847/career
Eschaton
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
January 29 2013 05:09 GMT
#194
On January 29 2013 13:41 Burrfoot wrote:
I got dragged into Act 3 today, so I'm up for endless A3 MP0 runs I guess >_< Will give Overawe a try soon!


Don't worry I looked at your stats first and was at least 90% sure you wouldn't die XD
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
January 29 2013 05:58 GMT
#195
It's the scary the first time you head to A3 in hardcore :/ I remember how scared / cautious I was ha
meffo
Profile Joined October 2009
Sweden109 Posts
January 29 2013 09:20 GMT
#196
i now have one of every character lvl 60! yay! i'm satisfied. now all that remains is getting every char to paragon 100... ^^
for now we see through a mirror in an enigma, but then face to face. now I know in part, but then I shall know as also I was fully known. - 1 corinthians 13:1 (12)
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
January 29 2013 09:24 GMT
#197
On January 29 2013 18:20 meffo wrote:
i now have one of every character lvl 60! yay! i'm satisfied. now all that remains is getting every char to paragon 100... ^^


I so wish they had cool bonuses for achievements like that to keep people playing / pursuing something. Like when you get a char of each class to lvl 60 it gives you an account bound +5% to movement speed or something. If they incorporated a bunch of little account bonuses like that it would be so sickkkkkk
Burrfoot
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States1176 Posts
January 29 2013 17:47 GMT
#198
On January 29 2013 14:09 Eschaton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 13:41 Burrfoot wrote:
I got dragged into Act 3 today, so I'm up for endless A3 MP0 runs I guess >_< Will give Overawe a try soon!


Don't worry I looked at your stats first and was at least 90% sure you wouldn't die XD


Heh, yea. I can eat an Az MP0 fireball no problem so went and finished Act 2 with a fellow TL DH after. I remember packs in A3inferno being around 5 times harder when my SC monk was still progressing.

Saving up for a Jousting Mail now! Obviously expensive on HC!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Davlok-1847/career
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
January 29 2013 19:06 GMT
#199
a3 inferno is honestly pretty ez Oo
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
January 29 2013 21:29 GMT
#200
On January 30 2013 04:06 Pokebunny wrote:
a3 inferno is honestly pretty ez Oo


Ya it was a lot easier of a transition than I anticipated, especially on mp0
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1240
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 280
Rex 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55009
Calm 3926
Shuttle 3078
Bisu 1381
FanTaSy 1243
firebathero 386
Stork 277
Hyuk 262
Zeus 244
Mini 239
[ Show more ]
Soma 237
actioN 219
EffOrt 213
Rush 212
Soulkey 167
Last 144
Light 132
ZerO 119
Snow 103
Mong 75
PianO 68
Dewaltoss 66
Pusan 58
Killer 45
Barracks 44
JYJ 43
hero 38
Free 37
Shinee 36
ToSsGirL 32
NotJumperer 32
Bale 31
Aegong 23
Shine 22
Sharp 22
yabsab 20
Sacsri 19
HiyA 18
Noble 18
sorry 17
Dota 2
Gorgc6679
Dendi543
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1441
kRYSTAL_137
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko380
Other Games
gofns32869
singsing2000
B2W.Neo705
crisheroes260
DeMusliM231
hiko182
Livibee107
byalli47
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
31m
OSC
9h 46m
Replay Cast
10h 31m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.